Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by number 168 on Today at 03:28:42 pm »
Read that Slot might wish to use him in a more creative central role. Shades of Digger's conversion into top class midfielder, although Mo won't have lost all his pace like John did after his injury.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: New Kit thread
« Last post by rob1966 on Today at 03:28:39 pm »
My 13 yr old doesn't want the new home, thinks its shit - wants the away (the black one?)
Definitely. Someone on here called Gakpo a ‘Gentle Giant’. That’s what he is, needs to develop a killer instinct.

I think he is similar to Gini. He generates fouls in dangerous places by going down. Unfortunately that is not as effective in England with 'slanted' refereeing. But in Europe it is still effective.

Honestly wild that a linesman elbowing our left back is only the third maddest thing that's happened to us in just over 12 months

When you put it like that!!
Think i saw its Taylor reffing and another 'great' ref on VAR for the PSG semi final......so enjoyment might be a stretch

When he fucks up though we don't care and it will be funny as if he causes PSG to get knocked out due to it.
The Boozer / Re: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies
« Last post by Barneylfc∗ on Today at 03:25:16 pm »
Ive not tried it myself but try putting the url in here

https://archive.is/

My work have blocked that site it appears. Not working on my phone either  :butt

This is the article I want to read

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/child-maintenance-service-uk-news-loopholes-pay-fbfq39f8x
Do yourselves a favor and don't read Dale Johnsons arse licking of the refs.

Made me throw up in my mouth this part

"The referee retains the right to manage the match in the spirit of the game, and he felt that if he'd failed to make the goalkeeper aware of the advantage"
Joyce says that we’re trying to get him to extend his contract.

Made up with this news

I wouldn't be getting your hopes up. I'd be very surprised if the contract offered isn't on reduced wages. Whether Salah would accept reduced terms remains to be seen. I'm not convinced
I don't see us doing too much business in the summer. Looks like we're after a centre half to replace Matip according to Tap-In. I don't think there'll be much business in midfield, which will disappoint many on here. Maybe a wide forward? We probably won't replace Trent if he's sold and just recruit from within.

Ideally if we’re wanting to compete, we’ll need at least 3 signings who’ll be starting at the very minimum. A holding midfielder, a centre back and a wide forward. Could also be doing with letting one of Robbo/Tsimikas going and bringing in another left back unless Beck is to get a chance. City and Arsenal won’t stand still and will probably be better next season. Expect Villa/Newcastle and Spurs all to be very active as well. We’ve got a good squad, but it’d be suicidal if we decided to just do the bare minimum of buffing up the squad again instead of getting in first team players and pushing current players to a squad role.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10