Author Topic: MoTD thread  (Read 668216 times)

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Re: MOTD thread
« Reply #4720 on: February 9, 2019, 11:25:56 pm »
I listened to a rant that one of them gave off on the radio the other day. Basically he said everyone should rally behind City to stop us winning the league. Seriously, it's beyond Everton levels of bitterness and desperation.

They’ve actually surprised me with their behaviour.

They’re genuinely worse than I thought they were capable of. Everton I understand, they are warped like a man who hasn’t had sex for 20 years and has taken to wearing women’s bras

United are embarrasing themselves with every passing week 
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4721 on: February 9, 2019, 11:34:16 pm »
Everton that

Conceding from the follow up play to a corner that wasn't a corner ;D

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4722 on: February 9, 2019, 11:35:03 pm »
Looked a strange red for Zouma at the end of that match - the yellow looked fair enough, he got in the refs face. But then he turned away and the ref gave another yellow? Maybe Zouma just couldn't assed playing the next game.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #4723 on: February 9, 2019, 11:36:35 pm »
Looked a strange red for Zouma at the end of that match - the yellow looked fair enough, he got in the refs face. But then he turned away and the ref gave another yellow? Maybe Zouma just couldn't assed playing the next game.

Big Dunc must be proud
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4724 on: February 9, 2019, 11:38:05 pm »

Think it was just a 2nd yellow 

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4725 on: February 9, 2019, 11:39:26 pm »
Benteke loves a miss

Jurgen Klopp

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4726 on: February 9, 2019, 11:44:39 pm »
They’ve actually surprised me with their behaviour.

They’re genuinely worse than I thought they were capable of. Everton I understand, they are warped like a man who hasn’t had sex for 24 years and has taken to wearing women’s bras

United are embarrasing themselves with every passing week 

Corrected for accuracy ;D

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #4727 on: February 9, 2019, 11:44:50 pm »
"Here's how crap Palace's forward line are...

...and that's why they're a great side and will hammer someone soon."
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4728 on: February 9, 2019, 11:45:01 pm »

Did Pickford touch another ball that was going wide ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4729 on: February 9, 2019, 11:45:16 pm »
"Here's how crap Palace's forward line are...

...and that's why they're a great side and will hammer someone soon."

Make it Man City please :)

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4730 on: February 9, 2019, 11:45:51 pm »
Benteke loves a miss
How on Earth the club recouped the outlay on him is astonishing

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4731 on: February 9, 2019, 11:46:49 pm »
Think it was just a 2nd yellow

Both cards were awarded in the 95th
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4732 on: February 9, 2019, 11:54:19 pm »
Corrected for accuracy ;D

Of course cheers 😂

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4733 on: February 9, 2019, 11:54:43 pm »
Both cards were awarded in the 95th

Weird

Refs head obviously went

Jurgen Klopp

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #4734 on: February 10, 2019, 10:08:05 am »
Just caught up on last night's episode, and how on earth do 3 ex professionals - and 2 of them ex strikers - sit there and claim as if it is 100%, black and white fact that Mane was offside when he clearly wasn't? Then chatting some shit about luck going our way, yet not mentioning anything about the decisions we didn't get?!

Idiots.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #4735 on: February 10, 2019, 10:24:20 am »
I listened to a rant that one of them gave off on the radio the other day. Basically he said everyone should rally behind City to stop us winning the league.
Unfortunately for him, that’s not going to happen. Seems neutrals are not keen on the plastics.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46793730

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4736 on: February 10, 2019, 10:39:47 am »
Just caught up on last night's episode, and how on earth do 3 ex professionals - and 2 of them ex strikers - sit there and claim as if it is 100%, black and white fact that Mane was offside when he clearly wasn't? Then chatting some shit about luck going our way, yet not mentioning anything about the decisions we didn't get?!

Idiots.
Not watched MOTD for years, glad to see I'm not missing out on much. Quick Twitter highlights without the constant drivel of these nonces will do for me.

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #4737 on: February 10, 2019, 12:45:49 pm »
Mane is offside isn't he? His left shoulder looks it to me. Such fine margins though, and as others have said everything is analysed to the nth degree now. No way the lino could give that decision either way with any degree of confidence.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4738 on: February 10, 2019, 12:52:45 pm »
Mane is offside isn't he? His left shoulder looks it to me. Such fine margins though, and as others have said everything is analysed to the nth degree now. No way the lino could give that decision either way with any degree of confidence.

Just watched it on slow mo and I'd say it was his arm, so it's a good goal. You can't be flagged offside for an arm, as you are not allowed to score with it. It is millimetres anyway, cannot expect the lineo to call that offside.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4739 on: February 10, 2019, 12:57:03 pm »
Just watching last nights MOTD and i cant stop laughing at the steward in the Cardiff game both times they scored, he might as well not be there, he's battling to pull players away from the crowd and he's just getting nowhere :lmao

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4740 on: February 10, 2019, 12:59:06 pm »
Just watching last nights MOTD and i cant stop laughing at the steward in the Cardiff game both times they scored, he might as well not be there, he's battling to pull players away from the crowd and he's just getting nowhere :lmao

That was brilliant that, looked right pissed off too. ;D

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4741 on: February 10, 2019, 01:03:10 pm »
That was brilliant that, looked right pissed off too. ;D

Its the first one that got me most, the fact he only springs into action when Bamba jumps and pushes him back as he advances towards the crowd, cue him scowling and fighting a losing battle to drag him away from the fans

Offline KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
« Reply #4742 on: February 10, 2019, 01:03:18 pm »
No linesman could disallow that Mané goal without guessing. All part of the big conspiracy though.
Plus he was inside.  Pundits don't know how cameras, perspective and parallax work.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 01:05:03 pm by KissThisGuy »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #4743 on: February 10, 2019, 01:04:04 pm »
Yeah, true. Makes sense.

So, he was onside, then, cause his arm was the furthest bit forward. Everything else was behind the line. Murphy's a wank.

He was offside, just. No problem with that, Milner was offside too midweek. Agenda driven twats though giving it the ‘Liverpool seem to be getting a lot of luck’ nonsense after what happened in the Man City and Leicester games. Clearly Gary.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4744 on: February 10, 2019, 01:08:59 pm »
He was offside, just. No problem with that, Milner was offside too midweek. Agenda driven twats though giving it the ‘Liverpool seem to be getting a lot of luck’ nonsense after what happened in the Man City and Leicester games. Clearly Gary.

There's huge focus on us, you don't seem to see this huge magnifying glass on someone putting the ball into the net with their hand, or other sides offside goal, funnily enough City have benefitted from both in recent weeks

/

That Burnley Brighton game highlights how shit the officiating is, the guys playing basketball and gets away with no handball. How can you not see that?

Murphy is such a twat, for some sides he wont shut the fuck up about a bad call and for some its so watered down. He describes a blatant handball by Burnley, them going up the other end, getting a pen and scoring it as 'a little bit harsh'

Then Koscielny blatantly blocks the ball with a hand :lmao
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 01:12:55 pm by RyanBabel19 »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4745 on: February 10, 2019, 01:37:41 pm »
Guaranteed if it was Kane it either wouldn't have even been mentioned or they'd have trotted out their usual "benefit of the doubt", "too marginal", etc etc lines. The word "luck" wouldn't come into it.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4746 on: February 10, 2019, 01:38:02 pm »
Zaha gets all this hype and talked up as if he should be at a top team, his goal yesterday was just his 5th of the season and his 1st goal at home

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #4747 on: February 23, 2019, 10:36:24 pm »
Keown apologies for Pochettino, saying it was just passion! He was right in Deans face, way worse than Klopp who was analysed as being irresponsible!

Yet more piss poor analysis from pundits. Showing the error in giving the corner no mention of the 15 yards gained from the throw in

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4748 on: February 23, 2019, 10:43:51 pm »
Keown apologies for Pochettino, saying it was just passion! He was right in Deans face, way worse than Klopp who was analysed as being irresponsible!

Yet more piss poor analysis from pundits. Showing the error in giving the corner no mention of the 15 yards gained from the throw in

You can tell it’s a quiet day in the Premier League when Paul Ince is rolled out for a spot of punditry.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #4749 on: February 23, 2019, 10:59:44 pm »
Wow there have been some shocking penalty decisions today. If Salah goes down for any of those given today, the pundits and press would be shouting "dive" very loudly.
Yet excuses are made... There was some contact etc.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #4750 on: February 23, 2019, 11:02:29 pm »
You can tell it’s a quiet day in the Premier League when Paul Ince is rolled out for a spot of punditry.

Yep his analysis of the Newcatle game was laughable. He just commentated on the action describing what you could see, badly. No insight whatsoever.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4751 on: February 24, 2019, 10:37:06 pm »
Good luck finding highlights from this one.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4752 on: February 24, 2019, 10:53:55 pm »
Did they even mention Bobby going off? So busy going on about the Utd injuries I don't think it's even been mentioned once.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4753 on: February 24, 2019, 10:56:22 pm »
MOTD conclusion. We’ve fucked up - Man City are happy (with us top of the league). God they’re pathetic.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4754 on: February 24, 2019, 10:57:30 pm »
I get the feeling that Shearer still doesn’t like Ruud Gullit very much.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4755 on: February 24, 2019, 11:01:43 pm »
I get the feeling that Shearer still doesn’t like Ruud Gullit very much.

Well he did do better than him as manager. Saying that relegating a team after propping yourself up as the next Bobby Robson isn’t much of a high bar.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4756 on: February 27, 2019, 10:19:29 pm »
Liv/Wat, ManC/WHU, Che/Tot, Ars/Bou, CP/ManU, Sou/Ful, Lei/Bri, Car/Eve, New/Bur, Hud/Wol.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4757 on: February 27, 2019, 10:51:01 pm »
I’m sure they’ll be all over the city pen and Garth crooks is already penning his article about his moral outrage - not

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4758 on: February 27, 2019, 11:06:57 pm »
Those famous empty seats...

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4759 on: February 27, 2019, 11:08:23 pm »
I’m sure they’ll be all over the city pen and Garth crooks is already penning his article about his moral outrage - not

Yeah right, will be swept under the carpet. Silva just fell over, I don't see what the ref thinks happens?