Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4573072 times)

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Trump supporter and proud "Irish" Americans. It is almost the ultimate obnoxious combo.

So did anybody spot the traditional Irish 4 leaf clover that symbolise the holy trinity.  ::)
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Reminds me of this old gem

:lmao

The Opechee house was left in disrepair, according to an email between the landlord and Bannon and interviews with the landlord.

Padlocks had been placed on interior doors — or the doors had been removed altogether. A hot tub was destroyed.

“[E]ntire Jacuzzi bathtub seems to have been covered in acid,” the landlord wrote in the February 2015 email to Bannon.

Not one to start conspiracy theories but has he been disposing of bodies in it?  ;D  :o
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
They are saying on CNN that Trump tried to call him but he refused ro talk to Trump because its against the rules.

Drain the Swamp? Supporters Say Fired Prosecutor Bharara Was Doing It

by Phil McCausland and Phil Helsel

If President Donald Trump is serious about his pledge to "drain the swamp," his administration may have fired the high-profile New York prosecutor who is actually doing it, supporters of the now-former U.S. attorney said Saturday.

Preet Bharara, whose term as U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York was marked by the successful corruption prosecutions of over a dozen state lawmakers, said he was fired Saturday after refusing to step down as ordered by the Trump administration.

"I did not resign. Moments ago I was fired," Bharara, appointed by President Barack Obama in 2009, said on Twitter Saturday. In November Bharara said after meeting with Trump that he was asked to stay on and agreed to do so.

The order for all remaining U.S. attorneys to resign was not unprecedented — all state's attorneys are political appointees who serve at the pleasure of the president. In 1993, Attorney General Janet Reno demanded the resignations of all 93 U.S. attorneys in the early days of the Clinton administration.

But Bharara's record in pursuing corruption cases against both Republicans and Democrats alike — including winning convictions on corruption charges against the two top leaders of the state legislature — had some New York politicians of both parties questioning the move.

"Preet Bharara has shaken the foundations of our capital — whether you're a Republican or Democrat he's been an equal opportunist when it comes to rooting out corruption," New York State Sen. Todd Kaminsky, a former federal prosecutor, said on MSNBC-TV Saturday.

Bharara aggressively pursued insider trading cases, and Time magazine in 2012 put him on the cover with the headline "This Man Is Busting Wall St."

Prosecution against SAC Capital on fraud charges ended in the hedge fund group being hit with a record penalty of $1.8 billion in 2014. After his office charged JP Morgan Chase over the massive Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme, the bank agreed to a $1.7 billion settlement.

Prosecutions sent Times Square bomb plotter Faisal Shahzad to prison for life. Bharara's office successfully prosecuted Al Qaeda terrorist Khalid Al-Fawwaz in 2015 for the bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.

More recently, Bharara went after a former aide to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Joseph Percoco, who allegedly sought and accepted over $300,000 in bribes.

Former attorney general Alberto Gonzales said Saturday that "there's nothing at all unusual" about the Trump administration's request that all remaining U.S. attorneys resign, and said Bharara should have stepped down rather than defy the order.

"Every president and every U.S. attorney general wants to have their own set of field generals in the U.S. attorney position to help carry out the attorney general's law enforcement priorities," Gonzales said on MSNBC Saturday.

Gonzales, who served under President George W. Bush, bristled at criticism he said was raised by Bharara over controversial mid-term replacements of several U.S. attorneys under Bush.

Bharara "was very much involved in raising that as a political issue, and I find it somewhat ironic that we find ourselves here today where he's refusing to respect the authority of the president of the United States, and it comes to the point where he's in essence fired from the position," Gonzales said.

Former Democratic National Committee chairman Howard Dean called him "a great and fearless public servant" and said "you will be called upon again."

Bharara in a statement called his time as U.S. attorney the greatest honor of his professional life. "One hallmark of justice is absolute independence, and that was my touchstone every day that I served," he said.

Kaminsky, the Democratic state lawmaker, suggested Bharara's refusal to resign was intended to send a message. "If the president was serious about draining the swamp, this is certainly not something he would do," he said of Bharara's firing.

"I think Mr. Bharara wanted to set the record straight by saying, 'I was ready to continue to do this job. If you don't want me here, that's on you,' " Kaminsky said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-executive-order-travel-new-enough-n731991
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
And Lawmakers have asked Trump to show them the evidence tomorrow of Obama wire tapping him.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
And Lawmakers have asked Trump to show them the evidence tomorrow of Obama wire tapping him.

"I heard it on some radio show."

As for Bharara, I doubt there's more to that beyond Trump's usual incompetence, wanting to get rid of anything associated with his predecessor.  At worst, it's spite.

Popcorn's Art

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

What happens if he can't?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
republicans will do jack shit and say they have more important things to do than investigate republicans?

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada

I don't know they asked the same question and no one seemed sure.

I guess its all new ground.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
republicans will do jack shit and say they have more important things to do than investigate republicans?

I don't know they asked the same question and no one seemed sure.

I guess its all new ground.

Seems nothing, most likely. Par for the course I guess.

The least I hope they say to him is "Donald, you can't" in a South African accent.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
It's not so much about the evidence Trump hasn't got, but that he's given the go ahead for people like Lindsey Graham to jump onto bipartisan questions about wiretaps, Trump, Trump Tower and Trump's campaign. The best possible answer to those questions is just additional confirmation that Trump talks out of his backside, with additional questions about whether he's abusing the office of the president to denounce a former president for crimes they haven't committed. The worst is that there have been criminal and/or counter-intelligence warrant/s issued, and Trump's just dived into a shitstorm which his GOP enablers have been trying to carefully skirt.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
I was reading something about Wikileaks are running a story that the CIA can do hacking and make it look like Russia.

Looks like they are setting up the get out clause.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
It's not so much about the evidence Trump hasn't got, but that he's given the go ahead for people like Lindsey Graham to jump onto bipartisan questions about wiretaps, Trump, Trump Tower and Trump's campaign. The best possible answer to those questions is just additional confirmation that Trump talks out of his backside, with additional questions about whether he's abusing the office of the president to denounce a former president for crimes they haven't committed. The worst is that there have been criminal and/or counter-intelligence warrant/s issued, and Trump's just dived into a shitstorm which his GOP enablers have been trying to carefully skirt.

Worst for Trump, best for everyone else? ;)

The whole thing is a box of snakes of their own making.  Was there even a wire tap in the first place?  Is there evidence for a wiretap?  Was the alleged wiretap illegal?  What did said wiretap uncover?

Evidence obtained illegally is not admissable, even if it shows Trump getting hot and steamy with 2 girls 1 pisspot.  But it's evidence that just might find its way into the public domain if its existence becomes known, which would become a huge embarrassment to Trump and the GOP.  The world is having a hard enough time taking the man seriously as it is. 

And of course if it turns out the wiretap is legal....  Or non existent?

Well it's more than likely there is no wiretap, but as has been said there'll be no action.  Even if somebody wants to take action, it's too soon.  Removing a president after less than two months in charge would be ridiculous.  But at the end of the day, the man subjects the office he holds to daily golden showers, and the GOP is complicit in this. 

Popcorn's Art

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Worst for Trump, best for everyone else? ;)

The whole thing is a box of snakes of their own making.  Was there even a wire tap in the first place?  Is there evidence for a wiretap?  Was the alleged wiretap illegal?  What did said wiretap uncover?

Evidence obtained illegally is not admissable, even if it shows Trump getting hot and steamy with 2 girls 1 pisspot.  But it's evidence that just might find its way into the public domain if its existence becomes known, which would become a huge embarrassment to Trump and the GOP.  The world is having a hard enough time taking the man seriously as it is. 

And of course if it turns out the wiretap is legal....  Or non existent?

Well it's more than likely there is no wiretap, but as has been said there'll be no action.  Even if somebody wants to take action, it's too soon.  Removing a president after less than two months in charge would be ridiculous.  But at the end of the day, the man subjects the office he holds to daily golden showers, and the GOP is complicit in this. 

If there was surveillance of people associated with Trump's campaign, it's pretty certain that it'll be legal. And it probably won't involve just US intelligence agencies doing it. This thing is going to rumble along for months. It may end up being not so much about Trump being an active participant in collusion with Russian intelligence but of him being a willfully blind and grasping participant in a lot of dubious dealings. It's not like Trump was expecting to win so things have to be seen in that light. eg Something which is just hugely unethical for a failed candidate could suddenly look a lot like bribery in a successful one.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
The least I hope they say to him is "Donald, you can't" in a South African accent.

Well there's no need for that!

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Steve King: Geert Wilders tweet sparks a social media backlash
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39250251

No one surprised that GOP haven't reacted to this.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
THERE IS NO DEEP STATE
The problem in Washington is not a conspiracy against the President; it’s the President himself.
By David Remnick

One evening in 1970, a young Navy lieutenant found himself outside the White House Situation Room with a parcel of sensitive Pentagon documents, waiting for someone to sign for them. He sat down beside a man in late middle age, who wore a dark suit and an unsmiling expression. “There was nothing overbearing in his attentiveness,” the officer recalled years later. “But his eyes were darting in a kind of gentlemanly surveillance.”

The two men fell into conversation. The lieutenant mentioned that he had been taking graduate courses at George Washington University. The older man said that he had gone to law school at G.W. at night. Now he was at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, working under J. Edgar Hoover. He encouraged the young man to pursue only employment that interested him, and, shortly afterward, the officer applied for a job as a reporter at the Washington Post. He flunked the tryout and went to work instead for a suburban weekly. But he kept in touch with his friend, seeing him as a kind of career counsellor and, not without guile, as a potential source. Soon, the F.B.I. man confided in the reporter, telling him that he believed that the Nixon Administration was corrupt, paranoid, and trying to infringe on the independence of the Bureau.

In the summer of 1971, both men were promoted, one to the No. 3 job at the F.B.I., the other to the metropolitan staff of the Post. Within a year, their friendship became the most important reporter-source relationship in modern history. The reporter was Bob Woodward, who, with Carl Bernstein, led the coverage of the Watergate scandal and the fall of Richard Nixon. The F.B.I. man was Mark Felt, who, until he was in his nineties and revealed himself as Woodward’s source, was known to the world only as Deep Throat.

Was Deep Throat part of an American Deep State? Some of Donald Drumpf’s most ardent supporters (and, in a different, cautionary spirit, a few people on the left) have taken to using “the Deep State” to describe a nexus of institutions—the intelligence agencies, the military, powerful financial interests, Silicon Valley, various federal bureaucracies—that, they believe, are conspiring to smear and stymie a President and bring him low.

“Deep State” comes from the Turkish derin devlet, a clandestine network, including military and intelligence officers, along with civilian allies, whose mission was to protect the secular order established, in 1923, by the father figure of post-Ottoman Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. It was behind at least four coups, and it surveilled and murdered reporters, dissidents, Communists, Kurds, and Islamists. The Deep State takes a similar form in Pakistan, with its powerful intelligence service, the I.S.I., and in Egypt, where the military establishment is tied to some of the largest business interests in the country.

One day earlier this month in Palm Beach, just after 6 a.m., the President went on a vengeful Twitter binge. Trump reads little but has declared himself “the Ernest Hemingway of a hundred and forty characters,” and that morning he levelled what the Times rightly called “one of the most consequential accusations made by one president against another in American history.” With no evidence, save the ravings of the talk-radio host Mark Levin and an account, in Breitbart News, of Levin’s charges of a “silent coup,” Trump accused President Obama of tapping his “wires” at Trump Tower. He compared the unsubstantiated offense to “McCarthyism” and “Nixon/Watergate.”

By now, Trump’s tactics are familiar. Schooled by Roy Cohn, Joseph McCarthy’s protégé, in the dark arts of rage, deflection, insult, and conspiracy-mongering, Trump ignited his political career with “birtherism,” and he has kept close by his side Steve Bannon, formerly of Breitbart, who traffics in tinfoil-hat theories of race, immigration, and foreign affairs. Together, they have artfully hijacked the notion of “fake news,” turning it around as a weapon of insult, diversion, division, and attack.

One does not have to be ignorant of the C.I.A.’s abuses—or of history, in general—to reject the idea of an American Deep State. Previous Presidents have felt resistance, or worse, from elements in the federal bureaucracies: Eisenhower warned of the “military-industrial complex”; L.B.J. felt pressure from the Pentagon; Obama’s Syria policy was rebuked by the State Department through its “dissent channel.” But to use the term as it is used in Turkey, Pakistan, or Egypt is to assume that all these institutions constitute part of a subterranean web of common and nefarious purpose. The reason that Trump is so eager to take a conspiratorial view of everything from the C.I.A. to CNN is that an astonishing array of individuals have spoken out or acted against him. Above all, he is infuriated that intelligence and investigative services have been looking into possible Russian connections to him, his advisers, his campaign, and his financial interests.

Bannon and Trump, according to the Post, refer to the Deep State only in private, but their surrogates feel no hesitation about doing so openly. “We are talking about the emergence of a Deep State led by Barack Obama, and that is something we should prevent,” Representative Steve King, of Iowa, said. “The person who understands this best is Steve Bannon, and I would think that he’s advocating to make some moves to fix it.”

Trump and Bannon would undoubtedly have called Deep Throat glaring evidence of an American Deep State. Felt was a Hoover loyalist; he oversaw the F.B.I.’s pursuit of radical groups like the Weather Underground and instituted illegal searches, known as “black-bag jobs.” Yet he was deeply offended that the President and his top aides ran what constituted a criminal operation out of the White House, and he risked everything to guide Woodward. The level of risk became clear in October, 1972, when Nixon’s aide H. R. Haldeman told him that Felt was the likely source. “Now, why the hell would he do that?” Nixon said. “Is he Catholic?” “Jewish,” Haldeman replied. “Christ, [they] put a Jew in there,” Nixon said. “That could explain it, too.” (It didn’t, quite. Felt was not Jewish.)

The problem in Washington is not a Deep State; the problem is a shallow man—an untruthful, vain, vindictive, alarmingly erratic President. In order to pass fair and proper judgment, the public deserves a full airing of everything from Trump’s tax returns and business entanglements to an accounting of whether he has been, in some way, compromised. Journalists can, and will, do a lot. But the courts, law enforcement, and Congress—without fear or favor—are responsible for such an investigation. Only if government officials take to heart their designation as “public servants” will justice prevail. ♦
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
^ thanks for posting

The problem in Washington is not a Deep State; the problem is a shallow man—an untruthful, vain, vindictive, alarmingly erratic President. In order to pass fair and proper judgment, the public deserves a full airing of everything from Trump’s tax returns and business entanglements to an accounting of whether he has been, in some way, compromised. Journalists can, and will, do a lot. But the courts, law enforcement, and Congress—without fear or favor—are responsible for such an investigation. Only if government officials take to heart their designation as “public servants” will justice prevail.

Let's hope justice will prevail

And after reading that one I read the article about the amateurs and fucking scumbags that are now in the Whitehouse official press corp - and it really is sickening
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 11:06:16 am by kavah »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Excellent article Ray.

Not once has Trump stopped to consider that all this shit might be down to something he is doing.  His sort rarely do.  It's always somebody else's fault.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Bullan

• I can't believe I ate the whole thing...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speed of The Sound Of Loneliness
Department of Justification

Stephen Bannon and Jeff Sessions, the new attorney general, have long shared a vision for remaking America. Now the nation’s top law-enforcement agency can serve as a tool for enacting it.

Good (long) read about the new admin's aims and goals.

To a certain extent, I don't have a problem with their ideas. I disagree with them, on immigration, nationalism, economics but that's ok, people disagree. What I can't handle is all the lying. If you don't like immigration, then say so, but don't rely on utterly false crime stats.

That article is well worth reading , long but it does explain some of the machinations of the legal systems in the States.
It does raise some interesting questions and I feel like I understand this madness a bit better.

And I did not know that Sessions went to war on undocumented workers in his home state before.
I hate every ape I see.
From chimpan-a to chimpan-z,
No, you'll never make a monkey out of me.
Oh, my God, I was wrong,
It was Earth all along.
You finally made a monkey...

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
These people are absolute loons

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-barack-obama-spying-through-microwave-claims-a7626826.html

The government of the USA has been taken over by the tinfoil hat brigade.
Legacy fan

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
These people are absolute loons

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-barack-obama-spying-through-microwave-claims-a7626826.html

The government of the USA has been taken over by the tinfoil hat brigade.

Mika on Morning Joe today threw a bit of a tomato at Kellyanne. She said that, off air, Conway would announce how she "needed a shower now" after bullshitting her way through for what Conway called her "client". Personal ambition leading to attempts to undermine confidence in institutions (rule of law) even further is a pretty grim thing.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
It's like trying to give a pitch for a product you know is essential piss and ink and have to make it sound like the next revolutionary hair product.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
Someone's already done that job for Trump

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
Conway suggests even wider surveillance of Trump campaign

USA TODAY
Mike Kelly
8 hrs ago

ALPINE, N.J. — The White House is offering yet another wrinkle in its attempt to support President Trump’s allegation — unfounded, so far — that his campaign headquarters in Manhattan was wiretapped by the Obama administration. The latest comes from Trump’s senior counselor Kellyanne Conway.
She says the “surveillance” may be broader than even Trump suggested.

In a wide-ranging interview Sunday at her home in Alpine, where she lives with her husband — a possible nominee for U.S. solicitor general — and their four children, Conway, who managed Trump’s presidential campaign before taking the job as one of the president's closest advisers, suggested that the alleged monitoring of activities at Trump’s campaign headquarters at Trump Tower in Manhattan may have involved far more than wiretapping.

“What I can say is there are many ways to surveil each other,” Conway said as the Trump presidency marked its 50th day in office during the weekend. “You can surveil someone through their phones, certainly through their television sets — any number of ways.”

Conway went on to say that the monitoring could be done with “microwaves that turn into cameras,” adding: “We know this is a fact of modern life.”

Conway did not offer any evidence to back up her claim. But her remarks are significant — and potentially explosive — because they come amid a request by the House Intelligence Committee for the White House to turn over any evidence by Monday that the phones at Trump Tower were tapped as part of what the president claims to be a secret plot by the Obama administration to monitor his campaign.

The White House has not said whether it will provide any corroborative support to back up the president’s claim of the alleged wiretapping. The allegation came to light nine days ago when Trump wrote in an early-morning Twitter message that he “just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory.”

Trump did not offer any evidence in his original Twitter message. And while criticism mounted in the following days that Trump may have overreached, neither he nor the White House provided any means to verify the claim. Indeed, the wiretapping claims have dominated much of the discourse in Washington, often overshadowing the president's attempt to promote changes in the Affordable Care Act and institute new immigration regulations.

Now comes Conway’s insinuation of a much broader surveillance plan against Trump. Her suggestion, while further stirring up the debate, appears to indicate that the White House does not plan to back down from Trump’s original Twitter claim in spite of strong assertions that it is not true from the U.S. intelligence community as well as from former president Barack Obama himself and members of his inner circle.

In the interview, Conway reiterated the request by the White House that the allegations of wiretapping  — and what she hinted might be other forms of surveillance — should be wrapped into a Congressional investigation into whether Russian intelligence operatives tried to influence the outcome of last November’s election.“What the president has asked is for the investigation into surveillance to be included into the ongoing intelligence investigations in the House and Senate,” she said.

The strategy of dueling inquiries — along with Conway’s suggestion of even broader surveillance by the Obama administration besides wiretapping — certainly complicates any investigation that involves Russia. But it may also confuse the issue.

While Conway seemed to call for a closer look into the so-far unfounded allegations of wiretapping by so-far unnamed members of the Obama administration, she also was dismissive of the extent and impact of the alleged Russian scheme. The Russian attempt to hack into computers within the Republican and Democratic campaign organizations is largely not disputed within the U.S. intelligence community.  What is disputed is whether the Russian scheme had any impact on the outcome of the election.

Conway’s remarks, however, may complicate the matter in other unforeseen ways.

She claimed in the interview that Democrats who called for a deeper investigation of the alleged Russian links – while also ignoring Trump’s claim of wiretapping by Obama — were really trying to undermine the Trump presidency. “The investigation is about a bunch of people who can’t believe that Hillary Clinton lost the election,” Conway said, her voice rising when asked about the possibility that Russian operatives may have helped to defeat Clinton and insure that Trump won.

“I was the campaign manager,” Conway added. “I was there every day and every night. I talked to people in Macomb County, Michigan, not in Moscow.”

She said that “this whole conspiracy” is a “waste of people’s oxygen, and air and resources and time when we could be helping those who are hungry, who need health care, who are in poverty, who need tax relief, entrepreneurs who want to get off the ground.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/conway-suggests-even-wider-surveillance-of-trump-campaign/ar-AAodSz5li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

What enchants me is her list of things Donald wants to do for America.

The first three:  so high minded and wonderful except they're the 3 areas taking the biggest cuts, but she sneaks the last two in, which will deffo get off the ground.

She is a genius at what she does.

Trump's greatest asset, imo.
Kill the humourless

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
Hmmmm... Kellyanne Conway... There are women out there who are lying, deceitful, horrible bitches. I'm not saying that's what Kellyanne Conway is, just that those women are out there.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Steve King: Geert Wilders tweet sparks a social media backlash
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39250251

No one surprised that GOP haven't reacted to this.
He said this on CNN

Rep. Steve King: "I'd like to see an America that's just so homogenous that we look a lot the same"
Fucking hell.... just fucking mental.  Genuinely shocking to hear that bigotry.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Another one the dems should be hammering them over, letting him get away with this shit without censure

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
 Josh Dawsey‏Verified account @jdawsey1 4m4 minutes ago

White House is bracing for bad CBO score to be released at 4 pm. Likely to show many lose health insurance in Republican plan, sources say.

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
They will just claim that the numbers are wrong like they have been in the past...

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan

Honestly, not really. This is the same idiot who thinks non white cultures haven't made any contributions to civilisation. Nevermind that the first known human 'civilisation' propped up in the middle east and his beloved Jesus was probably an Arab.
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Spicer says Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping -- he "used the word wiretaps in quotes"

www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politics/sean-spicer-donald-trump-wiretapping/index.html?sr=twCNN031317sean-spicer-donald-trump-wiretapping0743PMVODtopPhoto&linkId=35433317a

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
Hmmmm... Kellyanne Conway... There are women out there who are lying, deceitful, horrible bitches. I'm not saying that's what Kellyanne Conway is, just that those women are out there.

Kellyanne Conway is a lying, deceitful, horrible bitch.  :)

She's worked very hard for that title and she fully deserves it.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 08:10:03 pm by theMilkman »
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
He said this on CNN

Sickening but not surprising. This administration more than likely full believe what this moron is saying and millions of others

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
 Jared Yates Sexton‏Verified account @JYSexton 5s6 seconds ago

Republican Healthcare Plan is estimated by the CBO to cost 24 MILLION PEOPLE their healthcare.

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/costestimate/americanhealthcareact.pdf

14 now, 24 in 10 years, ending up around 52 million later.

You'll all be covered, well except you 14 million, you won't.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 08:14:21 pm by Chakan »

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just got a new microwave...

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
Just got a new microwave...

just seeing his name...  :'( can you use that thing to call for help?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 08:55:11 pm by theMilkman »

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan

They never said everyone will be covered. They just said everyone will have access...  ::)

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They never said everyone will be covered. They just said everyone will have access...  ::)

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jared Yates Sexton‏Verified account @JYSexton 5s6 seconds ago

Republican Healthcare Plan is estimated by the CBO to cost 24 MILLION PEOPLE their healthcare.

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/costestimate/americanhealthcareact.pdf

14 now, 24 in 10 years, ending up around 52 million later.

but those tax cuts for the rich though!!