Author Topic: 2012/13 UEFA Champions League Final - Bayern München 2-1 Borussia Dortmund  (Read 595710 times)

Offline Warks Moustache

• Legacy Fan
Muller is such a good player. A sensational performance from him.

Online Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
4 - 0 wonder the fucking odds on that. Bout time for Beeya as well
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline FresnoBee

• Fresno A was the brainier brother.
  • Legacy Fan
Let's see what the best ever attacking midfielder Iniesta will do.

Offline Heighwayondawing

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on The Reds
This is amazing stuff.
The one most important thing that we all must remember, in case it slipped our mind, is this club is much more important and bigger than anybody. I'll never forget that and anybody that does is being a wee bit irresponsible and stupid I think because the club is more important than any one individual. The Club is, The Club.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Barca have been absolutely shocking in defense. Nothing going forward either. Complete off night.

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
There's time for another one! go pizarro!

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
Barca have had this coming - lucky to get past PSG. Also taken far too long to make changes today (still baffled as to how Alexis Sanchez is a regular starter in big games).

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
ze germans are coming!

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
Barcelona might struggle to overturn this deficit.
I think they may need a goal tonight.

Offline Packalacky

• Legacy Fan
It will end 5-0.

Barcelona have no defense. Every time Bayern attack they look like scoring.

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Will have a read about him later

He is probably the most controversial personality in german football. On the one side he always took the moral highground, fingerpointing at everyone and at the other had he dominates the football to his likings. He should have gone to jail for tax reasons recently while being in talkshows having a go at financial speculators..
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
Simes from Gravesend: "Everyone seems to be talking about how strong Bayern are. They are playing the best club side the world has seen. Barca to win by 3 or 4."

BBC make me laugh.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
Might be a  Changing of the guard here bayern are trying to build something equally as good as what Barcelona have done over the last 5 years.

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
They are only there to indicate whether or not the ball crossed the back line. That's it.

Didn't know that. In that case, I take my abuse of them back!
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline timbucktoo

• Dreams of a threesome with Oprah Winfrey or Whoopie Goldberg
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
This has been on the cards for barca for the last 2 rounds

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Tie over. Madrid..Dortmund.. Bayern Munich await you.

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
if this game had finished 2-0 bayern barca wouldnt have pulled it back let alone 4-0,  over the hill  comes to mind this barca team, recent away record in europe  aint good just  a shame i   never lumped on bayern.
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
Bayern nearly fucked up a comfortable lead in a second leg against Arsenal earlier in the competition, so I don't think you can write Barca off, I could see them winning 4-0 at the Nou Camp to tie things up.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
Barca have allowed themselves to be bullied here. Masch is a bigger miss than people think.

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Oh dear, the wankfest will be unbearable...
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline Akalasa

• Anny Roader
Bayern are incredible, and next season they'll have Pep and Gotze along with whoever else they want. Wow.

Offline momo22

• Legacy Fan
How has Schweinsteiger not been booked yet

Should have had about 5 yellows so far.
Now you think Ronald McDonald gonna go down to the basement and say, "Hey Mr. Nugget - you the bomb. We sellin' chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. So I'm gonna write my clowney ass name on this fat-ass cheque for you."

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
Muller >>>>>>>>>>>>>Iniesta

Offline Skagen

• Hard for Hodgson
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bayern will still bottle the finale mind you.
“A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.”

Offline child-in-time

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Barca are out this time. No way they overcome 4 goal deficit in the second leg.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
Barca have been bloody poor, and toothless without a firing Messi. Take nothing away from Bayen though who have been awesome. Barca should have managed to regrouped and changed the dynamic of the game - no attacking changes until 80+ mins is madness when none of the front 3 in particular have been anything other passengers for most of the game. No way back for Barca here.

Online please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
Can someone please tell me how Pep will actually improve these?
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline Kop10

• Legacy Fan
I absolutely love Bayern's efficient, minimalistic, no frills players. All the essential qualities you need for the specific role, nothing else needed.

Lahm, Muller, Alaba, Martinez, Schweinsteger, etc just get the job done.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too. One year we came second." - Bob Paisley

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
This reminds me of Milan's 4 0 over Barcelona in the 94 final. Favourites being shat on.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
Can't say I'm not enjoying seeing Barca getting hammering for a change.

For all the controversial decisions, Bayern deserve to be 4 up. No doubt.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Been ripped a new one

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Didn't know that. In that case, I take my abuse of them back!

Nah I agree with you mate, they are absolutely useless, if you are going to stick them there at least let them do something productive.

Offline Ryba

• A self-confessed "bit of a twat", who thinks Everton will win the league 2010-11, is either very deluded or reckons Everton will be demoted to The Championship ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • bluenose
Bayern nearly fucked up a comfortable lead in a second leg against Arsenal earlier in the competition, so I don't think you can write Barca off, I could see them winning 4-0 at the Nou Camp to tie things up.
:lmao

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bayern are simply amazing. Hope Dortmund wins and we see an all German final.

Offline Armchair expert

• Almost makes you agree with Gove
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss
 Why do posters bother posting a comment after a goal....to say things like
4 0
Goal
Jesus
Oh my
4 0
Amazing
4 0
Muller
 :)
Jesus
4 0

Quite funny I guess

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I hate saying this but how reliant are Barcelona on Messi?!

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
Barca in such an awkward position with Tito...
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
This Bayern team is getting gotze and maybe even Suarez too. Jesus.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline dmorgan

• Started well, turned out a bit meh.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Going, Going....gone.
Wow, wow, wow...even though two of the goals have been dubious, this has been an absolute demolition job. Thomas Muller is just on another dimension at the moment