Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3444411 times)

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O9e from Molde!" - Thursday Wankers
« Reply #38080 on: December 2, 2019, 01:21:07 am »
It’s still unbelievable had bad these have gotten since Fergie went, it’s amazing, I don’t even message my manc friends now when they lose/draw, they’re completely irrelevant.

Online him_15

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38081 on: December 2, 2019, 01:44:16 am »
I hope Ole stay at United until retirement.
Believer

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #38083 on: December 2, 2019, 04:07:40 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtPU9GDQd9w

:lmao :wellin

Mate, yeah?
Yeah, mate.
Yeah, yeah?
Mate
Yeah
Mate?
Yeah?
Yeah, mate.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38084 on: December 2, 2019, 04:36:56 am »
Looks like they have already turned on Wan Bissaka and Maguire.

Another glorious £140m of expenditure.

Looking forward to seeing how Sir Ed and Ole spend the next £100m+ in January.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38085 on: December 2, 2019, 06:00:24 am »
Mate, yeah?
Yeah, mate.
Yeah, yeah?
Mate
Yeah
Mate?
Yeah?
Yeah, mate.
Microphone headed biff, seen this gobshite before.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38086 on: December 2, 2019, 06:37:17 am »
A dramatic last minute draw against Spurs that feels like win, it's very much needed!
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38088 on: December 2, 2019, 06:49:02 am »
It’s still unbelievable had bad these have gotten since Fergie went, it’s amazing, I don’t even message my manc friends now when they lose/draw, they’re completely irrelevant.

I knew things would get bad when they appointed Moyes but to see what has happened and where they are now a few short years later is wonderful.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38089 on: December 2, 2019, 06:51:32 am »
Think they'll raise their game against Spuds and then a battering from city.

The post match prezzers are cringe. Young boys. We need a run of games etc. Utterly embarrassing. He'll get to the end of the season and no money spent in Jan before they approach Poch.

Think it's Hodgson esque

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38090 on: December 2, 2019, 08:11:20 am »
Think they'll raise their game against Spuds and then a battering from city.

The post match prezzers are cringe. Young boys. We need a run of games etc. Utterly embarrassing. He'll get to the end of the season and no money spent in Jan before they approach Poch.

Think it's Hodgson esque
And Porch will make them wait while he sees what the Spanish clubs are up to, screwing any plans they may have thought they had. So, at the last minute, they'll splash out on a couple of big hasty signings, then realise their potential new manager has pissed off elsewhere, so .... another season in the life of a we-used-to-be-utd supporter begins

It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38091 on: December 2, 2019, 08:25:39 am »
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38092 on: December 2, 2019, 08:43:50 am »
He's completely deluded himself into thinking that these results are acceptable because he has a few young players in the team. Either that or he's just trying to kid the owners and the fans, some of which are still lapping it up.

Their starting 11 yesterday:

De Gea - 29
Wan Bissaka - 22
Lindelof - 25
Maguire - 26
Williams - 19
Fred - 26
Pereira - 23
James - 22
Mata - 31
Rashford - 22
Martial - 23

Average age - 24.3

Average age of the Aston Villa team they played - 24.7
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #38093 on: December 2, 2019, 08:46:15 am »
Can see United hovering above relegation after their next two games.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #38094 on: December 2, 2019, 09:08:50 am »
He should be sacked now.

He is appalling.

:(

Save the Ole One :(
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #38095 on: December 2, 2019, 09:11:49 am »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O9e from Molde!" - Ole STILL AT THE WHEEL!!
« Reply #38096 on: December 2, 2019, 09:26:13 am »
Swap Ole for Silva?

I think we all know the right man for the job.

“Unbelievable. What do you mean by that? In 35 years, how many clubs have I had? What do you mean do my methods translate? They have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team, so I find the question insulting. To suggest that because I have moved from one club to another, that the methods which have stood me in good stead for 35 years and made me one of the most respected coaches in Europe don’t suddenly work is very hard to believe.”
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38097 on: December 2, 2019, 09:38:07 am »
He's completely deluded himself into thinking that these results are acceptable because he has a few young players in the team. Either that or he's just trying to kid the owners and the fans, some of which are still lapping it up.

De Gea - 29
Wan Bissaka - 22
Lindelof - 25
Maguire - 26
Williams - 19
Fred - 26
Pereira - 23
James - 22
Mata - 31
Rashford - 22
Martial - 23

Average age - 24.3

Tbf, De Gea and Mata skew the average. They've got six players there under 24. But the likes of James will be 28 soon enough and well past it by then. ;D

As a side bar, I honestly thought De Gea was in his 30s, he's been around so long. As a keeper he should really be entering his peak, but it seems his best years are already behind him.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #38098 on: December 2, 2019, 11:14:29 am »
Ole has said the league position doesn't concern him, they're 9th, 4 points above Everton, miles behind us, very Roy Hodgson. :lmao
Bizzareley a win v villa would have taken them to fifth. But then if my aunt had balls.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38099 on: December 2, 2019, 11:30:59 am »
Tbf, De Gea and Mata skew the average. They've got six players there under 24. But the likes of James will be 28 soon enough and well past it by then. ;D

As a side bar, I honestly thought De Gea was in his 30s, he's been around so long. As a keeper he should really be entering his peak, but it seems his best years are already behind him.
If they'd have kept young Ben Foster and has JLingz in the team surely that would bring the average age down significantly?

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #38100 on: December 2, 2019, 11:35:25 am »
It's ok. They are closer to winning then losing now. It's all fine. Sprouts can be seen. Losses now draws next will be all those wins. They are coming. I can feel it. Can see it in training.  Shoots I tell you. Growing rapidly.  Believe me.  I am Ole . The next chosen one after the chosen one and the one that was chosen. I here for a reason. There is a purpose.  Its showing. I will soon show you even more. In Ole we trust . You wont thank me for saying this. Give the man a contract extension.  Can you not see what he is doing ? Wins are coming. So close to winning.  Draws. So close to wins.
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38101 on: December 2, 2019, 11:35:34 am »

I don't know that his best years are behind him, he seems like he needs the team in front of him to be set up quite deep so he can just focus on shot-stopping. They've been a bit of a mess at the back though and that has left him struggling. The conundrum they have is their players are better at defending deep but they're at a club that supposedly wants attacking football and a high line.

It's amazing that ole is still getting the "he needs time and money" excuses when he had money in the summer and spent it on players that don't fit at all with his supposed philosophy. The man/creature is a fraud.

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38103 on: December 2, 2019, 11:42:55 am »
Is he worse than Moyesy? I honestly think so  ;D

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #38104 on: December 2, 2019, 11:52:35 am »

Not necessarily. Both van der Sar and Buffon had dips in their early 30's and then bounced back. It's hard to tell, but de Gea has the talent to do likewise.
Linudden.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #38105 on: December 2, 2019, 11:57:14 am »

De Gea - 29
Wan Bissaka - 22
Lindelof - 25
Maguire - 26
Williams - 19
Fred - 26
Pereira - 23
James - 22
Mata - 31
Rashford - 22
Martial - 23

Average age - 24.3

And the thing is, they may be young, but that doesn't mean they are good. By the ages most of them are now (apart from Williams), you have a very fair idea of their ceiling as players. And especially the likes of Wan Bissaka and Pereira are not suddenly going to become top talents. They are what they are, average players (or a pretty shit player in Pereira's case) who are 'ok' but not what their fans crave, and what they need to take it to the next level. Martial as well just seems to have hit a wall development wise.

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38106 on: December 2, 2019, 12:15:40 pm »
And they spunked 80 million pounds on a Lego head they didn't need just because he was flavour of the month

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38107 on: December 2, 2019, 12:44:52 pm »
Poch would be stupid to go there when Bayern are waiting for him.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38108 on: December 2, 2019, 12:46:31 pm »
I remember reading about Pereira a few of seasons ago turning down call ups from the younger Belgian teams because he wanted to play for Brazil.

;D
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38109 on: December 2, 2019, 01:04:05 pm »
If you're buying a shirt for a united fan these days, what name do you get on the back?

JLingzzz

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38110 on: December 2, 2019, 01:34:33 pm »
And they spunked 80 million pounds on a Lego head they didn't need just because he was flavour of the month

I wouldn't be surprised if city were only linked with him so they could then come out and refuse to pay such a big fee, as part of their "we don't buy success" PR campaign, only for the mancs to then blow a fortune on him to make a statement.

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38111 on: December 2, 2019, 01:55:05 pm »
The continued descent into mediocrity is a beautiful thing.

Long live Ole and his nostalgia-driven coast into mid-table. The assumption that Pochettino is just waiting for the phone call to go to United is crazy and driven by hat United used to be and not what they currently are. He's been out of work for a week and will want time to assess the available options, almost all of which will be more attractive and less broken than United.

United are now destined to work their way through a cavalcade of ex-players and nearly men managers. Giggs, Keane, Bruce and others will all suffer the same fate if appointed.

It never fails to amaze me how a club that has spent so much could have such an insipid and average squad of players.

Yep, a beautiful thing.

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #38112 on: December 2, 2019, 02:04:00 pm »
Poch would be stupid to go there when Bayern are waiting for him.

Cant see Poch going to united. they are finished this was always going to happen after fergie I just never thought it was going to be this bad.

Poch is a good manager with no major honours on his CV he could go PSG or Bayern knowing he will win trophies then move onto Real or Bayern or come back to UK with some unfinished business.

Man Utd are done

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38113 on: December 2, 2019, 02:18:01 pm »
I remember reading about Pereira a few of seasons ago turning down call ups from the younger Belgian teams because he wanted to play for Brazil.

;D
Bizarre thing is, Brazil were somehow hoodwinked into giving him a cap. First Brazilian player born outside the country to play for them since 1918!

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #38114 on: December 2, 2019, 02:38:12 pm »
Daniel Taylor: “Privately, all the relevant people have reinforced the same message: that Solskjær is safe and there is absolutely no point speculating about his future or thinking that position is going to change any time soon.”  [the athletic]

From this pay-wall article:
https://theathletic.com/1421297/2019/12/02/fewer-points-than-moyes-van-gaal-mourinho-and-even-emery-but-united-seem-to-have-settled-for-solskjaer/?source=shared-article

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #38115 on: December 2, 2019, 02:46:40 pm »
Daniel Taylor: “Privately, all the relevant people have reinforced the same message: that Solskjær is safe and there is absolutely no point speculating about his future or thinking that position is going to change any time soon.”  [the athletic]

From this pay-wall article:
https://theathletic.com/1421297/2019/12/02/fewer-points-than-moyes-van-gaal-mourinho-and-even-emery-but-united-seem-to-have-settled-for-solskjaer/?source=shared-article

Long may it continue.

Guy is a terrible Manager and his press conferences are the worst I have ever seen.

Imagine him trying to coach you!
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Last Edit: December 2, 2019, 02:54:40 pm by kennedy81 »

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #38118 on: December 2, 2019, 03:43:35 pm »
Well earned point on the weekend.
Onwards and upwards.
And around all the upcoming corners.
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #38119 on: December 2, 2019, 03:52:43 pm »
His record since taking over as caretaker manager

Played 35; won 16; drawn 10; lost 9 (average 63 points per season)

His record since becoming permanent manager

Played 22; won 6; drawn 8; lost 8 (average 45 points per season)

Hodgson's league record for us

Played 20; won 7; drew 4; lost 9 (average 47.5 points per season)
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.