Author Topic: The Title Race 2023/24- Jurgen's Last Dance  (Read 236282 times)

Offline Andar

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Title Race 2023/24- Jurgen's Last Dance
« Reply #240 on: February 18, 2024, 07:15:14 pm »

2nd March to 6th April is a very tough run for us.

I can see Arsenal being top by 1 or 2 points by the end of that run. From there on, they will start their difficult run of fixtures. It will then come down to whether they can hold off us and City.

Wolves, Spurs and Utd all away will not be easy for them. We have a decent last 6 games.

This is going right to the end. All three teams in with a shout on the last day. Here's hoping we can have a 1 point lead going into that final day. Sick of entering every final day with it always being out of our hands.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 07:19:38 pm by Andar »

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: February 18, 2024, 10:15:05 pm »
Looking at the run in is grand but pointless I think. Realistically (for me) there are very few games you could consider a "safe bet", maybe Burnley, Sheff Utd, Palace and, at a stretch West Ham in current form. Every other team is gonna, or could give anyone a game. It really is one game at a time. Arsenal are red hot at the moment, having been written off for the title a few weeks ago. City, everyone expects to win every game, they have been but .... And Liverpool, 2 weeks ago we were looking forward to a full squad minus, Matip and Bajcetic.... Now ???
For what's it's worth I think Arsenal will not maintain this form, I think City will stutter and the door is open for Liverpool. One thing for sure, I think the squad are going to give it everything.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: February 18, 2024, 10:41:23 pm »
2nd March to 6th April is a very tough run for us.

I can see Arsenal being top by 1 or 2 points by the end of that run. From there on, they will start their difficult run of fixtures. It will then come down to whether they can hold off us and City.

Wolves, Spurs and Utd all away will not be easy for them. We have a decent last 6 games.

This is going right to the end. All three teams in with a shout on the last day. Here's hoping we can have a 1 point lead going into that final day. Sick of entering every final day with it always being out of our hands.

Between March 2nd and April 6th they've gotta play Brentford Chelsea City and Luton, hardly an easy set of fixtures

Offline phil236849

• loves a Kwenchy Kup
  • Legacy Fan
  • Across the face of the goal
« Reply #243 on: February 18, 2024, 11:10:15 pm »
No, it'll be as strong a team as we can muster, it's still very much a first one to blink loses

Yes but my point was if jota and jones are out and Salah and Nunez are on the bench, what is the make up of the front 3 and midfield.  It is not easy

Offline CanuckYNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: February 19, 2024, 05:29:14 am »
I really really hope the injuries don't derail this title charge

Klopp deserves another title, us fans deserve to actually celebrate it in the stadium and have a parade that we were denied in 2020

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: February 19, 2024, 07:37:17 am »
Heard it all in 2019 when they played City and barely broke a sweat. Also threw the Leicester game to try and fuck us out of a CL place.

You’re granting them far too much credit. They’re actually just really, really bad and prone to pathetic displays.

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
« Reply #246 on: February 19, 2024, 09:21:01 am »
I wonder if we will see something funky in the lineup v Luton.  Jota and jones out no doubt, suspect Mo or Darwin won’t be risked from the start come what may, so maybe macca as a false 9, Elliot in mos position, Gordon or Koumas given a chance …. Or even Bradley in an advanced position with Jo at RB

We've got a cup final at the weekend and we've got Alisson, Matip, Trent, Thiago, Bajcetic, Szoboszlai, Jones and Diogo all out right now and allegedly Mo and Darwin maybe struggling.

I'd rather lose to Luton and win the cup than beat Luton and then lose at the weekend. Not that they're the only choices, but I'd be thinking something like Kelleher, Bradley, Quansah, VVD, Robbo, Macallister, Clark, Gravenberch, Elliott, Gakpo, Diaz. Bench of Adrian, Gomez, Tsimikas, Endo, McConnell, Gordon, Nunez, Salah and maybe someone like Nyoni or Danns. With the aim of getting 2/3 up so we can bring a few off too, but big guns if we do need to chase the game late on.

It looks like the U21s and the U18s dont have any games for a few weeks now so hopefully we can get some of those kids training with the first team to potentially use in the FA Cup too.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: February 19, 2024, 09:22:56 am »
We've got a cup final at the weekend and we've got Alisson, Matip, Trent, Thiago, Bajcetic, Szoboszlai, Jones and Diogo all out right now and allegedly Mo and Darwin maybe struggling.

I'd rather lose to Luton and win the cup than beat Luton and then lose at the weekend. Not that they're the only choices, but I'd be thinking something like Kelleher, Bradley, Quansah, VVD, Robbo, Macallister, Clark, Gravenberch, Elliott, Gakpo, Diaz. Bench of Adrian, Gomez, Tsimikas, Endo, McConnell, Gordon, Nunez, Salah and maybe someone like Nyoni or Danns. With the aim of getting 2/3 up so we can bring a few off too, but big guns if we do need to chase the game late on.

It looks like the U21s and the U18s dont have any games for a few weeks now so hopefully we can get some of those kids training with the first team to potentially use in the FA Cup too.

Sorry but no. The league is the most important thing, we can't afford to lose to Luton. Im not sacrificing that for the League Cup.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #248 on: February 19, 2024, 09:23:25 am »
I wonder if we will see something funky in the lineup v Luton.  Jota and jones out no doubt, suspect Mo or Darwin won’t be risked from the start come what may, so maybe macca as a false 9, Elliot in mos position, Gordon or Koumas given a chance …. Or even Bradley in an advanced position with Jo at RB
Luton gave it a good go against the Mancs - I have no doubt that if they have enough in the tank, they'll run at us too.
They are a banana peel

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #249 on: February 19, 2024, 09:42:34 am »
Heard it all in 2019 when they played City and barely broke a sweat. Also threw the Leicester game to try and fuck us out of a CL place.

That Leicester game was the lowest point United have fallen to be honest. Whilst it was very unlikely City were to slip up, United were the only ones there to punish them if they did.

Rather than fight to the end they choose to throw the Leicester game so they can fuck us, which fails spectacularly.

Gutless from Solskjær, maybe ten Hag won't feel the need to placate the fan base so much and actually try to further United as a team for once.
:D

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: February 19, 2024, 09:55:15 am »
That Leicester game was the lowest point United have fallen to be honest. Whilst it was very unlikely City were to slip up, United were the only ones there to punish them if they did.

Rather than fight to the end they choose to throw the Leicester game so they can fuck us, which fails spectacularly.

Gutless from Solskjær, maybe ten Hag won't feel the need to placate the fan base so much and actually try to further United as a team for once.

Yep, was truly pathetic from them, think they'd lost about 1 league game in 5-6 months before that but they allowed a choking Leicester to stroll to a win in their own stadium while still having a tiny chance at the title like you said. Beautiful how it all backfired and they even fucked the Europa on top of it. They are just a bigger Everton.

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: February 19, 2024, 09:57:02 am »
Sorry but no. The league is the most important thing, we can't afford to lose to Luton. Im not sacrificing that for the League Cup.

Good for you :thumbup

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: February 19, 2024, 09:57:28 am »
Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think City may struggle with Brentford. Just have this notion that Brentford being able to sit back while City push players forward will given them opportunities on the break which they are well designed to capitalise on. Fancy Toney to get a goal.

Main question is how long Brentford can hold out, if they get through the first 15-20 minutes, I reckon it may be a tougher game than many may expect.
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: February 19, 2024, 10:04:52 am »
Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think City may struggle with Brentford. Just have this notion that Brentford being able to sit back while City push players forward will given them opportunities on the break which they are well designed to capitalise on. Fancy Toney to get a goal.

Main question is how long Brentford can hold out, if they get through the first 15-20 minutes, I reckon it may be a tougher game than many may expect.

They've dropped points in as many home games as they have away games this season....but Brentford looked dreadful defensively at the weekend and Pinnock is still out so definitely not holding out much hope in that one!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #254 on: February 19, 2024, 10:05:14 am »

I called it out in the write up for our game - the thing with Brentford this season compared to the last couple, is they’re giving really poor goals away. You used to be able to count on them to be well drilled and make you work for goals. Our third and fourth at the weekend should never got as far as us being able to get shots off. They need to sort that out if they’re to have any chance of getting a point on Tuesday.

Agree they could pose a threat on the break though.

Offline Kloppage Time

• Anny Roader
  • ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
« Reply #255 on: February 19, 2024, 10:42:36 am »
Newcastle fans saying rest players  V Arsenal before the FA cup game which they reckon should be their priority, it's this type of thinking that occurs at this end of the season, it's less who you're playing and more about what they have left to play for, City get this sort of treatment from day one as many teams prioritize getting points elsewhere.
Anyone can have a good day, but you have to be able to perform on a bad day.

Jurgen Klopp

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #256 on: February 19, 2024, 10:52:36 am »
Newcastle fans saying rest players  V Arsenal before the FA cup game which they reckon should be their priority, it's this type of thinking that occurs at this end of the season, it's less who you're playing and more about what they have left to play for, City get this sort of treatment from day one as many teams prioritize getting points elsewhere.

You can sometimes drive yourself mad thinking about it all. Stressing about playing a side in a relegation scrap because they’re fighting for their lives but they might just be crap), then stressing about a mid table side being dangerous as they have nothing to play for and could play more freely (or could just be not arsed).

The only one in there that I’m really happy about is us having City at home, not away. We haven’t had that since we’ve been in a title race with them. Slightly unknown territory for us both, but a great opportunity do us to put a bit of distance between us.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #257 on: February 19, 2024, 11:00:56 am »
You can sometimes drive yourself mad thinking about it all. Stressing about playing a side in a relegation scrap because they’re fighting for their lives but they might just be crap), then stressing about a mid table side being dangerous as they have nothing to play for and could play more freely (or could just be not arsed).

The only one in there that I’m really happy about is us having City at home, not away. We haven’t had that since we’ve been in a title race with them. Slightly unknown territory for us both, but a great opportunity do us to put a bit of distance between us.

I think this morning is the moment I've done just that. I think I'm in the process of it. A problem you'd love to have at the start of the season now I'm wishing we were shit again way off the pace for 4th spot  ;D  :D - Not even just the league either, a cup final on Sunday, the FA Cup and Europe rolling round again too.

As for City, can't even think about that yet. For me we have to win both our league games before and then beat them to have a realistic chance of doing it. Even so, there'll still be football to play. We had them in mid April 2014 and even after beating them it felt like there was months to play (there was probably about four games left), so I'm gonna contain myself even if we are to win these next three league games.

Fucking hell, isn't this all meant to be fun?

Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: February 19, 2024, 11:02:01 am »
They've dropped points in as many home games as they have away games this season....but Brentford looked dreadful defensively at the weekend and Pinnock is still out so definitely not holding out much hope in that one!
Hopeful that Norgaard break one or two.
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #259 on: February 19, 2024, 11:04:32 am »
I called it out in the write up for our game - the thing with Brentford this season compared to the last couple, is they’re giving really poor goals away. You used to be able to count on them to be well drilled and make you work for goals. Our third and fourth at the weekend should never got as far as us being able to get shots off. They need to sort that out if they’re to have any chance of getting a point on Tuesday.

Agree they could pose a threat on the break though.
The third goal we got was absolutely ridiculous. The two covering defenders were so far apart when the ball landed you could literally get a jumbo jet through the gap.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Stevo

• Not unique in his worship of Erik Meijer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: February 19, 2024, 11:07:47 am »
Yep, was truly pathetic from them, think they'd lost about 1 league game in 5-6 months before that but they allowed a choking Leicester to stroll to a win in their own stadium while still having a tiny chance at the title like you said. Beautiful how it all backfired and they even fucked the Europa on top of it. They are just a bigger Everton.

That Leicester game was their third game in a run of playing Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday.

The players and manager didn’t throw it - though it was the fans who caused the second Thursday game to be played, that one was against us when we beat them 4-2 in the rearranged game

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: February 19, 2024, 11:19:42 am »
That Leicester game was their third game in a run of playing Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday.

Oh poor them.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #262 on: February 19, 2024, 11:23:19 am »

Whaaaa. Sod the EFL Cup.

Just beat Luton and get down to 12 games remaining. The best team in England is the Premier League Champions.

What Klopp needs to be winning and holding in his last game at the helm at Anfield, vs Wolves.

That is the send off he deserves. The cups should ALL be used to get players ready and fit for the Premier League games.

One, at a time.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #263 on: February 19, 2024, 11:25:07 am »
I think this morning is the moment I've done just that. I think I'm in the process of it. A problem you'd love to have at the start of the season now I'm wishing we were shit again way off the pace for 4th spot  ;D  :D - Not even just the league either, a cup final on Sunday, the FA Cup and Europe rolling round again too.

As for City, can't even think about that yet. For me we have to win both our league games before and then beat them to have a realistic chance of doing it. Even so, there'll still be football to play. We had them in mid April 2014 and even after beating them it felt like there was months to play (there was probably about four games left), so I'm gonna contain myself even if we are to win these next three league games.

Fucking hell, isn't this all meant to be fun?

Do one game at a time, that is far more fun!

We have to do that anyway as our injury situation swings madly every 72 hours anyway :) :(
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #264 on: February 19, 2024, 11:28:40 am »

We had City at home in the 13-14 run-in.

I wonder if we could stand another 3-2 with a late winner. :D
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #265 on: February 19, 2024, 11:34:28 am »
Arsenal were toast. Then they went on a bit of a run beating us in that and now they will be there to the end! City were invincible, but draw to Chelsea now they're dropping points everywhere!  ;D

Love it. That's what this thread should be like

Will be more dropped points in this run against City that's for sure. I'd say each of us will drop points in 2 fixtures each atleast...and I just can't see Arsenal in it for too long considering their fixtures and also being in CL. I could be wrong but that's the only strong opinions I have about it all currently.
Arsenal do look really good...until they look really flat, seems to me they will have one of the seasons we saw a lot years back when CL became our most realistic goal.

Our injuries have made this complicated for us...and I am not as confident as I was a couple weeks ago but I do think in the end it will be us or City...with Arsenal not far behind

Most exciting season for a while especially having 3 teams in i
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #266 on: February 19, 2024, 11:34:40 am »
Do one game at a time, that is far more fun!

We have to do that anyway as our injury situation swings madly every 72 hours anyway :) :(

Parallels to two years ago and of course 2000/01 when it felt like we were playing every three days and probably where throughout much of the season. I think in 2021/22 we played thirty four games from the start of January to the end of May which seems crazy. Hopefully we can do the same this season as it should mean success. Injury wise we were relatively fine that season and the squad would have been smaller going back to the aforementioned 2001 treble season.

The injuries right now have me a bit worried about every game but really we're in a better position than we were a month ago. Jota is a huge loss and if Salah or Nunez get one like that I've a feeling even we couldn't deal with it. Like I say though, beat Luton by any means and it sets up Forest nicely with the added bonus of potential silverware on Sunday.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #267 on: February 19, 2024, 11:35:02 am »
We had City at home in the 13-14 run-in.

I wonder if we could stand another 3-2 with a late winner. :D

I’d accept that! I’d probably forgotten about that, although was thinking more of the modern Klopp/Guardiola rivalry.

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: February 19, 2024, 11:51:29 am »
Whaaaa. Sod the EFL Cup.

Just beat Luton and get down to 12 games remaining. The best team in England is the Premier League Champions.

What Klopp needs to be winning and holding in his last game at the helm at Anfield, vs Wolves.

That is the send off he deserves. The cups should ALL be used to get players ready and fit for the Premier League games.

One, at a time.

No, not sod the EFL Cup :D

Its a final for a major piece of silverware. Like it or not. It's absolutely laughable to think we're going to get to a final and then not take it seriously.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #269 on: February 19, 2024, 11:53:50 am »
No, not sod the EFL Cup :D

Its a final for a major piece of silverware. Like it or not. It's absolutely laughable to think we're going to get to a final and then not take it seriously.

No one has said we won’t take it seriously.

We have a match on Wednesday that it is currently the most important.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: February 19, 2024, 12:00:58 pm »
No one has said we won’t take it seriously.

We have a match on Wednesday that it is currently the most important.

We have a match on Wednesday against one of the poorest sides in the league, and a cup final at the weekend. We should be looking to win every competition we're in, and plan accordingly. Thus, if certain players look like they might be touch and go for Luton we're better off leaving them on the bench rather than thinking we can't afford to not go as strong as we possibly can in every game from now when we're in the midst of an injury crisis.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #271 on: February 19, 2024, 12:02:02 pm »
We have a match on Wednesday against one of the poorest sides in the league, and a cup final at the weekend. We should be looking to win every competition we're in, and plan accordingly. Thus, if certain players look like they might be touch and go for Luton we're better off leaving them on the bench rather than thinking we can't afford to not go as strong as we possibly can in every game from now when we're in the midst of an injury crisis.

Worry about Sunday at FT on Wednesday.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: February 19, 2024, 12:02:31 pm »
The only thing that sticks out for me is that City's last 7 games look a lot better than ours or Arsenal's. Arsenal in particular have a pretty nasty run-in. And with them hopefully making the semi's of the CL, I can see their challenge falling apart near the end, like last season.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: February 19, 2024, 12:07:04 pm »
Worry about Sunday at FT on Wednesday.

Indeed.
There is no reason not to go full tilt for both upcoming games.
If rotation is needed, we do it against Southampton in FA Cup - which is objectively the easiest game we have on our plate.

Offline PhiLFC#1

• The Messiah! He rawks amongst us
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: February 19, 2024, 01:22:09 pm »
It's only just occurred to me that we played Wolves in our final match in 18-19 and 21-22, both times losing the title on the last day. Klopps final year and final game, 3rd time lucky? Finally getting to celebrate the title properly in front of a crowd and with a parade and match Utds 20.

This has to happen to complete the story, if it doesn't happen I won't be following football anymore. Until Xabi arrives.

Yes I'm aware I just jinxed it. It's definitely not going to happen. Not in a million years, how stupid to think that.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 01:27:10 pm by PhiLFC#1 »

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: February 19, 2024, 02:23:53 pm »
The only thing that sticks out for me is that City's last 7 games look a lot better than ours or Arsenal's. Arsenal in particular have a pretty nasty run-in. And with them hopefully making the semi's of the CL, I can see their challenge falling apart near the end, like last season.

That may be the case, but our next 6 games look a lot better than City's next 7. So hopefully we can build a bit of a gap in those before the last 7 games come around.
If they're playing catch up by 4/5/6 points, then those last 7 games may be a bit more difficult.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #277 on: February 19, 2024, 02:49:27 pm »
Being at home on Wednesday gives us the opportunity to rotate a little, just to ensure everybody is fresh. Still be pretty strong as we have to win. 4 day gap to Sunday which helps a bit.

FA Cup game will be much changed, I don't expect too many starters from the final.

Nottm could be a tricky game, but if we take our chances like we did on Sat we can make it look easy.

Again, the Europa games will be squad players whilst we have the sights on the title. Once the City game is out the way we'll know what we have to do.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #278 on: February 19, 2024, 02:52:56 pm »
Ivan Toney is getting a Hattrick against City after being powered by that Klopp hug.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: February 19, 2024, 03:33:07 pm »
When do we find out our opposition in Europa League?