Author Topic: Hearts vs Liverpool (UEFA Europa League play-off round) this Thursday  (Read 1858 times)

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
Two days before Manchester City at Anfield we travel up north for the first leg of the play-off round. If we win this tie we're through to the Europa League proper.

I reckon we will see Carroll, Adam, and Henderson starting this one. Perhaps even a debut for Assaidi?

Left back might be a problem since Jose Enrique might still be out injured and matching Johnson again could be risky. Robinson to start?
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
Re: Hearts vs Liverpool (UEFA Europa League play-off round) this Thursday
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 02:00:48 am »
And now I see there's already a thread on page 2 about this. Sorry, please delete.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!