Author Topic: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD  (Read 3123221 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD - END GAME
« Reply #33080 on: June 29, 2022, 06:45:54 pm »
Barella is a pipe dream I'm afraid. He's a staunch Inter supporter and the untouchable one at Inter. Also they paid 45 million for potential a couple of years ago so I'm not sure were this "he'll be cheap" talk came from. He would fit in like a glove for, that's for sure.

Inter are still fucked financially although not as bad as last summer and not as bad as Barca.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #33081 on: June 29, 2022, 07:19:05 pm »
Spent many a time with the Bellingham's for tea on their boat which frequented Birmingham's various canals and local rivers.

I was watching this meeting from afar, with binoculars, and can confirm he wants £200k a week
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #33082 on: June 29, 2022, 07:26:18 pm »
I'm old enough to remember you posting pretty consistently that we wouldnt pay a big fee for a player again or sentiment to that effect... not that you were alone in this.But, as the post you've quoted points out, we've just done a 100 million euro deal for a lad with 1 great season behind him
We're run based on money we have available and the idea of value not on absolutes on fee - they've been consistent in this
In the current and foreseeable market Bellingham's value is pretty obviously now 80-100 million quid; if we wanted him there's no reason at all why we wouldn't pay it   

I agree it'll depend on him wanting to come here because we will be blown away on wages... but if he continues his development he's going to be one of the best CMs in the world by next summer and still not at his peak and we'll pay him as such relative to our squad
So can't see any reason why we wouldn't do the deal assuming we're his choice, we can definitely afford to and you get an elite CM for his prime

For the millionth time, we are never blown away on wages except in the most extreme of cases which is probably all of 3 non-Barca players. There's no way we would have almost no outward movement of players except when we choose not to renew their contract if this was actually true because nobody is happy if they think they are underpaid in almost any line of work.

I'm also still skeptical that we would pay that for a midfielder. I think it's easier to just say Tchouameni wanted Madrid over us rather than deal with whether we ever offered the same amount to begin with as there's probably no way we'll ever know. Nunez may have just one good year under his belt but it profiled to be just as good as Haaland, that's not a bad £85m bet to make as you pay for goals. You could spend £100m on Bellingham and it make almost no difference. Not to say we won't do it but I'll believe it when I see it.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33083 on: June 29, 2022, 07:29:16 pm »
Barella is a pipe dream I'm afraid. He's a staunch Inter supporter and the untouchable one at Inter. Also they paid 45 million for potential a couple of years ago so I'm not sure were this "he'll be cheap" talk came from. He would fit in like a glove for, that's for sure.

I don't think that Barella is untouchable. Inter have got Lukaku and Dybala already this summer, on top of Lautaro, so Inzaghi might go with the 3-4-3 next season, instead of the 3-5-2 he was using last season. Apart from Barella, Inter have Brozovic, Calhanoglu and Gagliardini for the 2 central midfield spots in the 3-4-3, so they might get tempted by a good offer for Barella. They did sign him for a total of €44.5 million a few years ago, but their financial problems are well documented ...

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33084 on: June 29, 2022, 07:58:53 pm »
Barella is a pipe dream I'm afraid. He's a staunch Inter supporter
So if Peter is right and they still have financial problems and would sell and we could easily top his <95000 a week, you're thinking he wouldn't come... that players are influenced by more than money...?

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #33085 on: June 29, 2022, 08:02:58 pm »
Killer loves to poo-poo everything not likely to ever offer solutions.  ;D

She's very similar to Tepid in some ways don't you think.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #33086 on: June 29, 2022, 08:18:18 pm »
She's very similar to Tepid in some ways don't you think.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33087 on: June 29, 2022, 08:18:57 pm »
Killer loves to poo-poo

She'd get on well with my toddler

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #33088 on: June 29, 2022, 08:19:39 pm »
To some degree I think the wages thing is a bit of a red herring. Particularly in terms of the numbers being bandied about. Sort of confirmed by Mane's agent indicating his client was on a lot more than the reported 100-150k p/w in some parts of the media/internet.

I'm also not sure about our top earners being on 200k p/w or thereabouts and elsewhere other top clubs can pay +350k p/w on multiple players. We aren't just talking City here. United do. Plus they carry a squad as big as ours.

Our reported wage bill is 4th in the league but the difference between us, Chelsea and United isn't huge. In our last accounts, our wage bill was £320M. Now I'm assuming this covers coaching staff, non-footballing staff (think that's about 1500-2000), youth team players and the 1st team squad.

If you use the reported weekly wage values on the internet then the 1st team yearly wage bill comes to about £140M. That leaves £180M for youth team players (who are supposedly capped on about 2k p/w max), coaching staff and non-footballing staff.

I'm not sure we pay 180M in wages on people who don't make up the 1st team playing squad. I'm sure we pay a lot to have Klopp and his coaching team. Head of departments (nutrition, physio/doctors, commercial, academy, Mike Gordon, etc..) will be on a decent wedge, as will the people immediately below them. I just don't see Betty from accounts or Jimmy who works the gate at Kirkby getting 50-60,000 per year.

My guess is that the wages reported are likely the guaranteed money or base salary. You probably have bonuses on top of that. Bonuses that can add, for example, up to a high percentage of the base salary depending on collective and individual performance. The 200k p/w that Salah and Thiago are on is the absolute minimum they will pick up. That could easily be topped up to over 300k p/w based on bonuses. I think the bonus schemes and incentivised contracts are a thing at each club but where the %'s lie between base salary and bonuses may be different.

I've said this before, but I've had some insight to the bonus scheme for some individuals at another Top 6 PL club. The bonuses were staggering for non-playing staff that were not directly involved in coaching the 1st team, never mind the 1st team players. I wouldn't be surprised if individually our players are earning millions in bonuses each year. I'd guess that someone like Salah last season, who won golden boot, scored lots, won 2 cups, came 2nd in the league and got to CL final wouldn't being taking home an additional 5M at least in bonuses on top of his '200k p/w'.

People will think this is untrue but if you look at the percentages between base and bonus as the total compensation package it wouldn't look that different to someone working at a senior level in a global company in a non-sporting sector.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33089 on: June 29, 2022, 08:26:56 pm »
To some degree I think the wages thing is a bit of a red herring. Particularly in terms of the numbers being bandied about. Sort of confirmed by Mane's agent indicating his client was on a lot more than the reported 100-150k p/w in some parts of the media/internet.

I'm also not sure about our top earners being on 200k p/w or thereabouts and elsewhere other top clubs can pay +350k p/w on multiple players. We aren't just talking City here. United do. Plus they carry a squad as big as ours.

Our reported wage bill is 4th in the league but the difference between us, Chelsea and United isn't huge. In our last accounts, our wage bill was £320M. Now I'm assuming this covers coaching staff, non-footballing staff (think that's about 1500-2000), youth team players and the 1st team squad.

If you use the reported weekly wage values on the internet then the 1st team yearly wage bill comes to about £140M. That leaves £180M for youth team players (who are supposedly capped on about 2k p/w max), coaching staff and non-footballing staff.

I'm not sure we pay 180M in wages on people who don't make up the 1st team playing squad. I'm sure we pay a lot to have Klopp and his coaching team. Head of departments (nutrition, physio/doctors, commercial, academy, Mike Gordon, etc..) will be on a decent wedge, as will the people immediately below them. I just don't see Betty from accounts or Jimmy who works the gate at Kirkby getting 50-60,000 per year.

My guess is that the wages reported are likely the guaranteed money or base salary. You probably have bonuses on top of that. Bonuses that can add, for example, up to a high percentage of the base salary depending on collective and individual performance. The 200k p/w that Salah and Thiago are on is the absolute minimum they will pick up. That could easily be topped up to over 300k p/w based on bonuses. I think the bonus schemes and incentivised contracts are a thing at each club but where the %'s lie between base salary and bonuses may be different.

I've said this before, but I've had some insight to the bonus scheme for some individuals at another Top 6 PL club. The bonuses were staggering for non-playing staff that were not directly involved in coaching the 1st team, never mind the 1st team players. I wouldn't be surprised if individually our players are earning millions in bonuses each year. I'd guess that someone like Salah last season, who won golden boot, scored lots, won 2 cups, came 2nd in the league and got to CL final wouldn't being taking home an additional 5M at least in bonuses on top of his '200k p/w'.

People will think this is untrue but if you look at the percentages between base and bonus as the total compensation package it wouldn't look that different to someone working at a senior level in a global company in a non-sporting sector.

It was reported by some decent sources that Van Dijk's and Salah's wages reached £320,000 per week (with bonuses) for our league title winning season, so what you are saying there is probably true ...

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #33090 on: June 29, 2022, 08:28:13 pm »
Anyone heard from SamLad today, he doesn't seem to be replying to any of the posts I address to him
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33091 on: June 29, 2022, 08:33:03 pm »
Anyone heard from SamLad today, he doesn't seem to be replying to any of the posts I address to him

lol

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #33092 on: June 29, 2022, 08:36:53 pm »

Haha
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #33093 on: June 29, 2022, 08:44:59 pm »
Has anyone pointed out they haven't heard from their replies to SamLad yet today?

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #33094 on: June 29, 2022, 08:53:06 pm »
Let him grow old(er) on someone else’s watch.

Thanks for the memories Roy. The gardening tips, the Charlie Adam love in, the London 2012 meet ups but it’s time to go.

Christ was it a decade ago?!
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33095 on: June 29, 2022, 08:56:40 pm »
Christ was it a decade ago?!
Shudders…
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #33096 on: June 29, 2022, 09:20:57 pm »
To be fair to him, he's got 350,000 reasons per week, over 5 years, to believe in it ...

That’s £91m before taxes, but also before any other deals…

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #33097 on: June 29, 2022, 09:25:18 pm »
Shudders…

What an awful time to be a red. I remember all the chat about him buying Jay Spearing an expensive watch for letting him have his squad number. Big time Charlie indeed.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33098 on: June 29, 2022, 09:56:38 pm »

Sounds pretty accurate based on what we’ve seen and heard about our wage structure

Then begs the question what is Salah actually wanting in a new contract as it makes the reported figures not seem that much more than he’s already getting (unless he wants a huge base salary) which then raises the question if whether ‘it’s not about money’ is in fact right and maybe it’s to do with something more like contract length… and before someone says it yes I am fully aware money still factors into contract length ffs

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #33099 on: June 29, 2022, 09:59:52 pm »

Football deals are getting so stratospheric that it’s getting like the top QB NFL contracts in one sense - The very best players may start having to take slightly compromised deals because otherwise, clubs will have to lose quality elsewhere to be able to afford the star player’s deal. There’s no salary cap yet hindering that but the higher the contracts get and the greater disparity there is between salary of first team players, it’s going to have an effect in that direction.

That last sentence is a great point and leads to some interesting discussions.
Is there an inevitable ceiling after which weekly salaries start to destabilize a squad?
Is it inevitable that there be a salary cap at the high end, especially now that the financial might of nations have come into play?
Or maybe a variation of a cap, or teams can have "X" number of players that can exceed the cap?
And I wonder when they'll start to incentive salaries with % of club revenues as some sort of bonus,  or signing on bonus.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33100 on: June 29, 2022, 10:03:21 pm »
slow day on the board today.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33101 on: June 29, 2022, 10:06:03 pm »
That’s because we aren’t signing anyone else maybe?
W

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33102 on: June 29, 2022, 10:06:19 pm »
Sounds pretty accurate based on what we’ve seen and heard about our wage structure

Then begs the question what is Salah actually wanting in a new contract as it makes the reported figures not seem that much more than he’s already getting (unless he wants a huge base salary) which then raises the question if whether ‘it’s not about money’ is in fact right and maybe it’s to do with something more like contract length… and before someone says it yes I am fully aware money still factors into contract length ffs
He'll want more money. Signing on fee, bonuses, weekly wage etc. Footballer pay being reported only as their kind of set weekly pay is just really outdated, or out of touch with what players receive. Needs to be a move to report it as everything they could get like you get in American sports, otherwise it's just a really pointless discussion as it's never based on what they actually earn, or are demanding

Online Rosario

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33103 on: June 29, 2022, 10:09:06 pm »

Maybe he’s had his head turned by an oil club but we just haven’t heard about it yet? I’m sure one of the 3 would love to have him as a marquee player and would offer him obscene amounts of money as a signing bonus and salary plus whatever he and his family get under the table.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33104 on: June 29, 2022, 10:12:48 pm »
That’s because we aren’t signing anyone else maybe?
hardly anyone posting, as far as I can see.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33105 on: June 29, 2022, 10:14:02 pm »
Are we planning on losing faith in them next year?

Haha, exactly, if that was the case, we’d expect them to improve by next summer.

I think it’s the usual shite leaked via local journos to help with any negotiations. Look at how United are being squeezed for high fees as everyone knows they’re desperate.

Truth is that Hendo, Thiago and Fabinho will be 33, 32 and 29 next summer, so we’re definitely going to sign an elite midfielder by next summer. Before next summer, hopefully.

If we’re in talks with Dortmund and they thought we had any doubts about our young midfielders, they’d be more comfortable raising their price.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #33106 on: June 29, 2022, 10:22:52 pm »

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33107 on: June 29, 2022, 10:29:38 pm »
Athletic say the bid we rejected from Forest for Neco was for £11m plus £4m in add ons. You’d imagine it won’t take much more than that to get the deal agreed.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33108 on: June 29, 2022, 10:30:45 pm »
We want 15 million upfront and are hoping for a 20 million overall deal.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #33109 on: June 29, 2022, 10:43:26 pm »
We want 15 million upfront and are hoping for a 20 million overall deal.
If Djed Spence is worth that, so is Neco.

Still surprised that Fulham are going for Mbabu rather than bringing Williams in permanently. Mbabu started well at Wolfsburg but has really dipped in form last season.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33110 on: June 29, 2022, 10:50:25 pm »
Athletic say the bid we rejected from Forest for Neco was for £11m plus £4m in add ons. You’d imagine it won’t take much more than that to get the deal agreed.

They seem to be willing to pay £20m for Dean Henderson; they really should stop being so cheap and pay the full whack for Neco.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #33111 on: June 29, 2022, 10:56:41 pm »

You've got everyone on ignore...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #33112 on: June 29, 2022, 11:01:13 pm »
;D ;D ;D

Shame he'll not see this

;)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33113 on: June 29, 2022, 11:49:52 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33114 on: June 30, 2022, 12:00:31 am »
Understand Owen Beck has now received loan offers from Serie A, Primeira Liga & Ligue 1. Believe a move to Europe is preferred because of his style & gives him the chance to play against Europa League and Champions League teams.

Plenty of interest from EFL sides too.

Portugal, obviously, makes the most sense because of the increasing profile of the Primeira Liga, coupled with LFC’s strong Portuguese ties. Beck started pre-season on Monday with the rest of his academy teammates and the final decision regarding next season will be his.

https://twitter.com/KeiferMacd/status/1542237730645712896

Offline AmanShah21

• May be Frank Colombo. Never seen with Frank Colombo in the same room at the same time. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes, do you Miss Marple?
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
« Reply #33115 on: June 30, 2022, 01:59:14 am »
Marcos Leonardo is a Brazilian U-20 international, so we could use some loophole in the rules ...

He is captain of the Brazilian U-20s, surely that counts as exceptional talent. He'll also have enough points for playing regularly in the domestic league and international representation at youth level. I dont think permit will be an issue here. City managed to sign Kayky who had far less on his resume than this kid.

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #33116 on: June 30, 2022, 06:02:27 am »
I really hope Liverpool can come to arrangement this season for Bellingham to arrive next season similar to what we did for Keita. If Bellingham is openly sold next summer there is no guarantee we get him. It also removes the risk of the price being hiked up if Bellingham blows up at the World Cup.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 06:36:18 am by spider-neil »

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33117 on: June 30, 2022, 06:15:06 am »
I really hope Liverpool can come to arrangement this season for Bellingham this season for Bellingham to arrive next season similar to what we did for Keita. If Bellingham is openly sold next summer there is no guarantee we get him. It also removes the risk of the price being hiked up if Bellingham blows up at the World Cup.

I am of the belief that Bellingham has a release clause in his contract that can be activated next summer, not unlike the Haaland one. It just seems like the 'in' thing to do these days in Germany.

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #33118 on: June 30, 2022, 06:36:47 am »
I am of the belief that Bellingham has a release clause in his contract that can be activated next summer, not unlike the Haaland one. It just seems like the 'in' thing to do these days in Germany.

There's no release clause.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33119 on: June 30, 2022, 07:02:06 am »
Yes, there’s no source saying he’s got one, quite the opposite. They say he hasn’t.
W