Author Topic: 7he Manches7er Uni7ed 7hread - NO GREENWOOD/ANTONY*  (Read 566337 times)

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
Re: 7he Manches7er Uni7ed 7hread - NO GREENWOOD/ANTONY*
« Reply #320 on: September 3, 2023, 09:35:03 pm »
350k a week for 23 year old Jadon, done and won fuck all, Sancho.

Still hard to fathom.
I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #321 on: September 3, 2023, 09:37:46 pm »

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #322 on: September 3, 2023, 09:38:37 pm »
He’s Ole’d it.

Conte next? 
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: September 3, 2023, 09:38:51 pm »
Ugh.....now we have to listen to TNB spout off about Deccers for two weeks and his deflected goal and about how amazing arsenal were (they weren't).

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: September 3, 2023, 09:40:12 pm »
What gets me is them STILL going on aabiut hiw much money they have spent.l.

Yet bizarrely, despite having spent literally Jack shit* they are right up against their FFP limit.

Shocking eh?!

*ie fucking enormous sums

It’s mad how some keep saying “he needs backing” etc. I understand the concerns around the infrastructure and recruitment, but he’s been backed to the hilt.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #325 on: September 3, 2023, 09:40:44 pm »
Ugh.....now we have to listen to TNB spout off about Deccers for two weeks and his deflected goal and about how amazing arsenal were (they weren't).

He’s like a less handsome, less mobile, less technically gifted, less speedy, did I mention less handsome Szoboszlai isn’t he? Still, can’t say I’m unhappy with his goal today.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #326 on: September 3, 2023, 09:42:05 pm »

:D

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: September 3, 2023, 09:44:27 pm »
It’s mad how some keep saying “he needs backing” etc. I understand the concerns around the infrastructure and recruitment, but he’s been backed to the hilt.

Gary Neville is always at that. Just wants endless money spent. It's never enough. Gary "money is ruining the game" Neville that is

Online Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #328 on: September 3, 2023, 09:46:26 pm »
Gary Neville is always at that. Just wants endless money spent. It's never enough. Gary "money is ruining the game" Neville that is

The guy who didn’t donate his testimonial money to charity, but built a hotel. It was funny watching Merton and Hislop pick at him on HIGNFY re the World Cup in Qatar. The fella is a massive hypocrite.

Online PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #329 on: September 3, 2023, 09:47:42 pm »
What gets me is them STILL going on aabiut hiw much money they have spent.

Yet bizarrely, despite having spent literally Jack shit* they are right up against their FFP limit.

Shocking eh?!

*ie fucking enormous sums

They have been running their club based on the reactions of the fans on Internet.

That has always been a clear recipe for disaster ...

Offline LifelongRed, Sussex

• Kopite
« Reply #330 on: September 3, 2023, 09:48:11 pm »
I commend Sancho for replying to Ten Hag, albeit on Twitter.  Ten Hag publically bitched about him.

Klopp’s a classier man-manager.  Even on Sakho, he never revealed the underlying issue.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: September 3, 2023, 09:49:15 pm »
haha Sancho basically called him a liar, i love the circus

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #332 on: September 3, 2023, 09:50:59 pm »
The guy who didn’t donate his testimonial money to charity, but built a hotel. It was funny watching Merton and Hislop pick at him on HIGNFY re the World Cup in Qatar. The fella is a massive hypocrite.

That was on again the other night and it was difficult to watch in a good way, he was so out of his depth and had no response other than giggling back at them, he wanted the ground to swallow him up

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: September 3, 2023, 09:51:29 pm »
Something seriously wrong with ten Hag as a person. Utterly deluded. His little rant after the game about the goal not being offside despite it literally being offside… a couple of weeks ago he said that Onana didn’t foul the Wolves player then PGMOL came out and said that it was a foul and apologised… then you’ve got the whole Greenwood situation.

You can’t take that prat seriously.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #334 on: September 3, 2023, 09:52:01 pm »
If you ask me, Ten Hag was saying Sancho has been playing shite in training and doesn't deserve a place and Sancho took it more about attitude, saying he conducted himself perfectly well. Either way, its hilarious

Online Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: September 3, 2023, 09:54:04 pm »
That was on again the other night and it was difficult to watch in a good way, he was so out of his depth and had no response other than giggling back at them, he wanted the ground to swallow him up

And now he’s hoping Qatar buy his club.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #337 on: September 3, 2023, 09:55:06 pm »
Something seriously wrong with ten Hag as a person. Utterly deluded. His little rant after the game about the goal not being offside despite it literally being offside… a couple of weeks ago he said that Onana didn’t foul the Wolves player then PGMOL came out and said that it was a foul and apologised… then you’ve got the whole Greenwood situation.

You can’t take that prat seriously.

He should've stuck to necking X & doing his sex show at Manumission
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #338 on: September 3, 2023, 09:56:01 pm »
If you ask me, Ten Hag was saying Sancho has been playing shite in training and doesn't deserve a place and Sancho took it more about attitude, saying he conducted himself perfectly well. Either way, its hilarious
Why should a manager criticise his player in public like that. A Pep or a Jurgen have the aura to do so but they rarely do. Who is Ten Hag?

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #339 on: September 3, 2023, 09:56:54 pm »
If Ten Hag wanted to force Sancho out they wouldn't be losing much given he's been very underwhelming.

Still, nice he's adding a bit of disharmony to the ranks. Stepping up and taking over the important Pogba role in the squad.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #340 on: September 3, 2023, 10:02:58 pm »
Ten Hag has lost the plot since we made him Seven Hag.

Offline LifelongRed, Sussex

• Kopite
« Reply #341 on: September 3, 2023, 10:04:23 pm »
The example of awarding huge contracts to unproven or overrated players.  After the debacles of Pogba, Ronaldo II, Sanchez, Di Maria and more, they now have Antony, Martial, Sancho and Maguire.  Tying them up in financial knots for literally years and screwing squad morale.

Operating more cerebrally, we just don’t seem to make this huge blunders.  Making our income work.

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: September 3, 2023, 10:07:01 pm »
I think Sancho is a bit of a shithouse but it's gotta be crap seeing the managers pet start every single game when he's not had one good performance since joining the club. Sancho hasn't been much better mind and I think the club is too big for him but still, him over Antony every single time.

Sancho hasnt been that good. But he has beenuch better than Antony for them. Sancho has a goal involvement every 245 mins, despite mostly coming off the bench under ten hag; Antony one every 355.  It's not like he was pulling up trees in the Dutch league either - averaged a goal involvement every 146 mins in hist last season. And Sancho's stats are probably skewed low by the season of three managers(ole/Carrick/Ralf)

Online coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #343 on: September 3, 2023, 10:07:03 pm »
350k a week for 23 year old Jadon, done and won fuck all, Sancho.

Still hard to fathom.

The money is ridiculous, yes, but remember that they got him when he was 21 and had done well in Germany. First team choice for Dortmund at age 18, runner up for the Golden Boy, named in the Bundesliga's Team of the Season at age 20. Won the U-17s World Cup. The potential was there. But he went to United and had to deal with 3 managers in his first season- one of those managers who has now thrown him under the bus in order to deflect his own failings.

I would've loved to have seen what Klopp could've done with him.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #344 on: September 3, 2023, 10:08:09 pm »
On the sale…. Or rather, no sale…

It’s not necessarily correct, but the journalists reporting it are perhaps some of the best investigative journalists there are….

And if no sale is correct because they want Ł7-10bn?  Well it isn’t going to be one or two years, it will be at least 5 years until the individual streaming comes along that would be so lucrative ….

And all the while, their ground rots more
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #345 on: September 3, 2023, 10:17:02 pm »
https://twitter.com/Sanchooo10/status/1698417915429531942

Drama between Sancho and Ten Hag potentially.

This serial needs a theme song:

You know we belong together
You and I forever and ever
No matter where you are
You're my guiding star

And from the very first moment I saw you
I never felt such emotion
I'm walking on air
Just to know
You are there

Hold me in your arms
Don't let me go
I want to stay forever
We get more shit each day
Home and Away
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #346 on: September 3, 2023, 10:17:40 pm »
Quote from Goldbridge on playing Maguire and Evans.

“It’s like watching two dogs shagging on ice-skates”

:wellin
#JFT97

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #347 on: September 3, 2023, 10:19:33 pm »
Why should a manager criticise his player in public like that. A Pep or a Jurgen have the aura to do so but they rarely do. Who is Ten Hag?
You have to guess if asked they'd say he was close to being in the match day squad,  crazy man management by Seven Hag saying that though.

Sancho had some mental issues during last season. This is negligence from his Seven Hag, pretty disgusting.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #348 on: September 3, 2023, 10:21:20 pm »
How much are we going to beat 7Hag by this season? Is this the season we rename him Ten Hag?  :lmao
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline schumi_pete

• Main Stander
« Reply #349 on: September 3, 2023, 10:23:23 pm »
There is not a lot of difference between this lot and Chelsea.

Both clubs squander money on utter shite and are promptly surprised by things not working out on the pitch.

Sancho, Maguire, Martial, Antony, Pogba.. the list just goes on and on. It is hilarious seeing the Man United fans always moan about the Glazers and not spending money.. how much more would they like to spend on utter shite? The mind boggles.

They spent money on crap this summer.. Onana can't save a thing to save his life and the less said about Mount the better. Hojlund is an unknown quantity at the moment, but he would do well to escape the "bought for insane money when young but ruined by Manchester United" curse.

As for the Ten Hag/Sancho drama, if there is one thing that club knows well to do, it is drama off the pitch. They are more of an entertainment business than a serious football club at this point.
« Last Edit: September 3, 2023, 10:26:44 pm by schumi_pete »

Online jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #350 on: September 3, 2023, 10:29:44 pm »
Still cant get over that they played Evans. Its surreal.

They waited like half a decade for Phil Jones contract to expire, only to fill his slot with someone 4 years older.

Online Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #351 on: September 3, 2023, 10:36:04 pm »
The Times are going with “Sancho’s attack on Ten Hag” as their back page headline.

Online PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #352 on: September 3, 2023, 10:38:00 pm »
Still cant get over that they played Evans. Its surreal.

They waited like half a decade for Phil Jones contract to expire, only to fill his slot with someone 4 years older.

The funny thing is, they still have Eric Bailly on their books, but he was not on the squad today, despite not being injured. And he is 6 years younger than Evans ;D

Online PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #353 on: September 3, 2023, 10:38:56 pm »
The Times are going with “Sancho’s attack on Ten Hag” as their back page headline.

Sancho on his way to Saudi Arabia in the coming days ...

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #354 on: September 3, 2023, 10:42:03 pm »
You have to guess if asked they'd say he was close to being in the match day squad,  crazy man management by Seven Hag saying that though.

Sancho had some mental issues during last season. This is negligence from his Seven Hag, pretty disgusting.

It's beyond out of order, nothing will be said about it though.

If it were Klopp we'd have MIND and the lot of them jumping on him.

Online Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: September 3, 2023, 10:42:32 pm »
Only just seen the "foul" on Hojlund that Ten Hag wanted a penalty for. I must have missed it live, because it was such a non-incident, I guess Sky didn't deem it worthy of a replay.

The man is genuinely on crack if he wants a penalty for that.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: September 3, 2023, 10:44:13 pm »

I'm shocked.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: September 3, 2023, 10:44:25 pm »
Feel a bit sorry for Sancho. He's a decent player but has had a succession of shit managers since he joined United. You feel with a manager like Klopp he would have gotten the best out of him. Anyway off to Everton with him the in January so...
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline shook

• not stirred
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: September 3, 2023, 10:46:31 pm »
Sancho on his way to Saudi Arabia in the coming days ...

Hope not. I hope he stays and fights for his place in the team.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #359 on: September 3, 2023, 10:46:36 pm »
Feel a bit sorry for Sancho. He's a decent player but has had a succession of shit managers since he joined United. You feel with a manager like Klopp he would have gotten the best out of him. Anyway off to Everton with him the in January so...

I don't. He had a choice of clubs and he chased the money at a club that has been a basket case since 2013 and was in no way the place he needed to go , you make your bed and all that
Jurgen YNWA