Author Topic: EL: Liv 6 vs 1 Sparta Nuρez 7’ Clark 8’ Mo 11’ Gak 14’ 55’ Birm 42’ Dom 48’  (Read 7573 times)

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
good shout. unlike Adrian, those guys could at least pass the ball

Also have that vital goalkeeping skill of diving in the opposite direction of the way the ball is travelling.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Boss atmosphere and a nice way to spend a Thursday night.

Offline Air Jota

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Gimme Benfica next

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
Hah, what is there really to say after that? Looking forward to the draw, afraid of none of them.

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
That was fun game. Good use of the squad to get minutes.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
Thought this would be a drab encounter with no atmosphere.  The early barrage of goals set the evening up nicely, game time for Salah and Szob and great to see the youngsters playing well with no inhibitions.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thought this would be a drab encounter with no atmosphere.  The early barrage of goals set the evening up nicely, game time for Salah and Szob and great to see the youngsters playing well with no inhibitions.

The Sparta fans were loud for all 90!

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Their manager gave a great post-game presser complimenting our team with brutal honesty.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Gimme Benfica next
That would be nice. Benfica are a proper European giant of a club. Lisboa is a fantastic city and their fans are great. Also, our old Benfica friend, Heroisdomar, might pay RAWK another visit.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Actually for a while midway through the first half it felt like it might peter out as we were so far ahead. The fact it didn't and the 2nd half had an awesome atmosphere was all down to those in the stadium. Have to enjoy all these moments.

Nearly everything ticked tonight, Harvey ran the 2nd half and allowed Mo to slow to walking pace. Shame Gakpo didn't get his third but hope this gives him a bit more confidence.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You just know in the Premier League that VAR would have taken away Nunez's goal for Salah being in the eyesight of the keeper. 

Offline eAyeAddio

• Legacy Fan
  • The last Kremlin-esque figure in The Main Stand...
That was not competitive, really. 

What makes you think that?
They laugh at me because I'm different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.....

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
Their manager gave a great post-game presser complimenting our team with brutal honesty.

saw that. wish all managers are that decent. his team talk at sparta was also very complimentary of us.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
I think he meant the sheer gulf in class. If we'd have really gone for it we'd have hit double figures last night. By the 80th minute it was like a game of over-50s walking football.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
You just know in the Premier League that VAR would have taken away Nunez's goal for Salah being in the eyesight of the keeper. 

Europe took the goal off Salah last week because the VAR is automatic for players being offside whether they are interfering or not (Salah wasn't offside but one of our players was).

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
We could have had double figures but I'm glad we eased up once the game was won. I was worried that the match might become dull when it was so clearly won so early on, but it seems everybody had a great time.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
God we are fun to watch.

Online Jean Girard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Lisbon, Leverkusen, Dublin - that's a nice 3 spring mini-breaks for the lads, if the draw could do something like that. 

Stays away from having to visit all the nasty fans too. 
And now, the matador shall dance with the blind shoemaker!

Offline Realgman

• Kopite
  • gerrup the yard
Well that was proper handy, I don't remember ever watching an easier game as that since that 7-0 against the mancs...
We really need to be winning this.. leverkusen has a sense of inevitability about it doesn't it?
I am not a dreamer. I am a football romantic-Jurgen Klopp

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
That was a joy to watch.
We just kept punishing them in the first 15 mins, everything went in and the tie became a training game after that. Bit intense at times but nothing too taxing for the lads on the pitch

Everyone who needed to score scored which is always nice to see. Got rest, players involved in a good confidence boosting match and the right mood going into the cup game.

All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy

Well the 3 goals in 3 1/2 minutes and the 4 goals and two sweeping moves that just missed in 7 minutes that took the aggregate to 9-1 at the time 15 minutes into the game was an early indicator  ;D 
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone else hear the commentator describe Bobby Clark's goal as a collector's item? Was a proper odd one.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Loved the game.

Great game of football. Their fans were immense and their team didn't give up.

Officials did a great job and it's always brilliant to watch any game of football without the PGMOL shitstains covering everything in stinking shite.

Imagine the English game if we could fuck off PGMOL and all those absolute c*nts.

Utopia.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.