Author Topic: ESL - Direct Actions and Boycotts  (Read 19026 times)

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
ESL - Direct Actions and Boycotts
« on: April 20, 2021, 02:12:26 pm »
Not sure if this should be separate from the main thread about but I figure it's a worth a shout.

Any ideas other than the obvious, [not buying club merchandise of any kind from any source, cancelling LFC.tv subscriptions and other subscriptions in general, season tickets]

Remembering the Standards Corrupted shirts we had in the past, how do we go about creating new ones? can we set up a fund to help make that happen,etc..?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 03:27:15 pm by MichaelA »

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Re: Boycott
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 02:21:28 pm »
Hit them in the dollars https://www.liverpoolfc.com/corporate/partners - tell the sponsors why you're just not buying it.

This - the club will see more of an immediate and direct impact from fans... when all their sponsors are on the phone to the LFC letting them know they are receiving lots of negative PR, that fans will be longer be buying their products and are looking to... in effect... boycott them.

Edit: Probably worth encouraging football fans of other clubs involved in the ESL to do the same.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 02:23:16 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 02:24:44 pm »
This - the club will see more of an immediate and direct impact from fans... when all their sponsors are on the phone to the LFC letting them know they are receiving lots of negative PR, that fans will be longer be buying their products and are looking to... in effect... boycott them.

Edit: Probably worth encouraging football fans of other clubs involved in the ESL to do the same.

Good stuff. We could also send messages via social media to these companies [instead of having to email]. Perhaps create a general message that we can all copy and use across the board on social media platforms addressing them all

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 02:25:27 pm »
I can’t believe it’s come to this again. Fucking FSG.

Online ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 02:30:11 pm »
I was about to order the CL medal collection thingy.

But I dont think I will. The same goes for our away jersey and a coffee mug as a gift to a friend of mine.

The club owners can shove it into where the sun doesnt shine.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 02:32:24 pm »
I can’t believe it’s come to this again. Fucking FSG.

History tends to repeat itself in life, unfortunately. Dejavu all over again

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2021, 02:33:03 pm »
I boycotted the new kit already as its Nike and they are linked to the forced labour in china.
Won't be buying anything else now either.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2021, 02:34:13 pm »
I boycotted the new kit already as its Nike and they are linked to the forced labour in china.
Won't be buying anything else now either.

I guess the next step is to create enough noise on social media for them to start noticing. A bit like we did with emails all those years ago.