Author Topic: Capon for Mod  (Read 1393 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Capon for Mod
« on: August 3, 2023, 01:31:21 am »
I nominate Capon to be the next Modjumalator on the good ship HMS RAWK Skiddystain.

Let’s be honest, you’re thin on the ground these days, lack any artistic and musical skills and by getting Capon in, he can put you in touch with people who have those skills and can bring them into the forum.

As for Capon, he’s ok, granted his spelling is a pot hut n’piss, but he means well, is always polite and knows absolutely fuck all about football, so he’ll fit in well with the rest of you.

So, who’s gonna second him?

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Capon for Mod
« Reply #1 on: August 3, 2023, 01:41:19 am »
Sounds good to me!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: August 3, 2023, 01:53:23 am »
Yes, ban 90% of the c*nts in the transfer forum Capon.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 3, 2023, 10:15:24 am »
Do I get a Gun?

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 3, 2023, 10:35:29 am »
Do I get a Gun?

No as there's a risk you'll turn it on yourself after the first week of moderating.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #5 on: August 3, 2023, 10:36:41 am »
Wouldn’t wish that job on anyone.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #6 on: August 3, 2023, 10:39:35 am »
No as there's a risk you'll turn it on yourself after the first week of moderating.
;D

I seriously couldn’t be arsed doin that job. Not like it’s been offered anyway. Did it one window with Tepid . I’ll never forgive John and Jim for asking me ;D

Pair of bastards

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: August 3, 2023, 10:56:54 am »
I'm all for this, but only if he only communicates with users using nothing but photoshop collages.
Would love to see a visual for 'you've been a twat and can fuck off to another forum' for example.

Offline Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8 on: August 3, 2023, 12:42:56 pm »
I'm all for this, but only if he only communicates with users using nothing but photoshop collages.
Would love to see a visual for 'you've been a twat and can fuck off to another forum' for example.

Strong chance you would see that to be fair  ;D
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 3, 2023, 12:46:05 pm »
Hey!!
I’m a valued member and not at all prone to random outbursts of near abusive shitposting!

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #10 on: August 3, 2023, 03:24:57 pm »
Do I get a Gun?

You'll initially be monitoring the Tottenham thread and will be provided with a spuds gun.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 3, 2023, 03:33:57 pm »
;D