Author Topic: Away Tickets  (Read 33455 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Away Tickets
« Reply #161 on: September 21, 2023, 02:03:28 pm »
Unreserved seating as well for Spurs at Luton, don't think i've ever seen that in the league before

That's taking seats away from supporters, as with Unreserved seating, I'm sure they have to reduce the allocation by 10% or something.

Then there's the safety aspect, as nobody will want to be right over at the sides.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: October 2, 2023, 09:19:31 pm »
Arsenal starting collection at league aways with photo ID required. Only the person named on the membership can collect or credit removed.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #163 on: October 3, 2023, 12:03:23 am »
Bit pointless bringing that in when all prem lg aways are probably nfc passes from next season.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #164 on: October 3, 2023, 12:20:47 am »
Well done Arsenal...wish we'd do this...certain people will drop 50-60 tickets overnight

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: October 3, 2023, 09:30:55 am »
Bit pointless bringing that in when all prem lg aways are probably nfc passes from next season.

They have just been email attachments. If anything they are easier for a tout to forward the email.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: October 3, 2023, 09:32:14 am »

Yeh, but at least they can weed a few out this season before that.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #167 on: October 8, 2023, 03:11:18 pm »
Today's rumors...

Luton allocation 1145 - ballot for those on 19

City away, 7.45 Saturday night, full ticket collection

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #168 on: October 8, 2023, 06:46:46 pm »
3000 collecting tickets in manchester on a sat night what could possibly go wrong. police be loving us  ;D

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: October 8, 2023, 08:20:57 pm »
3000 collecting tickets in manchester on a sat night what could possibly go wrong. police be loving us  ;D

Tbf they gave us 2.3k last time didn't they? Probs cut it again knowing them twats

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #170 on: October 8, 2023, 11:23:09 pm »
12 other prem teams using the same tech as lfc for turnstiles and nfc passes :

https://fortressgb.com/clients/#uk

if the tech is in place there is no reason teams cant get organised between them in the future - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #171 on: October 9, 2023, 07:48:47 am »
Its a mandatory thing prem lg want all tickets to be nfc by start if next season ideally.

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: October 9, 2023, 07:49:58 am »
Today's rumors...

Luton allocation 1145 - ballot for those on 19

City away, 7.45 Saturday night, full ticket collection

No chance there's a full collection at Man City. Even if they did partial, you're only looking at 10%. Unless you mean full collection at Anfield, which would be possible with there being several home games prior to that match.

It'll be interesting to see what they do going forward with Luton and the credits, as last time there was a shortfall at Bournemouth, they allowed those who missed out to keep the credit.
« Last Edit: October 9, 2023, 07:54:51 am by stoz »

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #173 on: October 9, 2023, 08:28:11 am »
I was away at Brighton yesterday. In their match programme they stated that Man City were now fully electronic for their away match there so it will be NFC technology...

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #174 on: October 9, 2023, 01:16:51 pm »
The latest rumour re. Luton away is that everyone on all 19 that applies for the ballot will retain the credit regardless of if they are 1 of the 200 that won’t get a ticket.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: October 9, 2023, 05:21:28 pm »
The latest rumour re. Luton away is that everyone on all 19 that applies for the ballot will retain the credit regardless of if they are 1 of the 200 that won’t get a ticket.

I'd heard the same, apparently it was announced on the SOS supporters bus they'd been consulted on that and a few other things

Same person was the one who told me about city

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: October 10, 2023, 03:16:48 pm »
Assuming these SoS grapevine briefings are accurate, that's pretty disappointing on Luton.  Wikipedia seemed to say that the away allocation was typically around 1,800 so I had no reason to think I wouldn't get a ticket when booking trains and changing a flight back to the UK to be early Sunday after the match time was confirmed.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2023, 03:48:39 pm »
Assuming these SoS grapevine briefings are accurate, that's pretty disappointing on Luton.  Wikipedia seemed to say that the away allocation was typically around 1,800 so I had no reason to think I wouldn't get a ticket when booking trains and changing a flight back to the UK to be early Sunday after the match time was confirmed.

Anyone can edit wikipedia, best bet for research is going on other clubs website to see what they announce like we do in terms of allocations

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2023, 04:07:56 pm »

1.8k is the capacity of the entire oak stand. The away end is not the whole of the stand.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2023, 09:45:28 am »
I'm just checking I have all 10 aways for the Bournemouth league cup game.  My history on the LFC website only goes back to the 15/16 season.  SO cant check Chelsea (27.01.2015) and
Bournemouth (17.12.2014)

Is this the same for everyone and is there a way of checking previous history?

cheers

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: October 11, 2023, 10:05:40 am »
I'm just checking I have all 10 aways for the Bournemouth league cup game.  My history on the LFC website only goes back to the 15/16 season.  SO cant check Chelsea (27.01.2015) and
Bournemouth (17.12.2014)

cheers

Same for those I know

FAQ's say this
https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-nts-why-aren-t-all-of-my-past-purchases-showing-within-my-account

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: October 11, 2023, 10:17:45 am »
Same for those I know

FAQ's say this
https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-nts-why-aren-t-all-of-my-past-purchases-showing-within-my-account

Cheers Mate

In the highly unlikely event that we need games from an earlier season as part of a sales process, we will make those games active and visible as and when required.

Ok, I'm waiting :)

edit: Actually, can anyone else who defo has the 2 oldest aways needed, please confirm if they can see them on their history?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 10:20:31 am by Buck Pete »

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2023, 10:22:54 am »
Cheers Mate

In the highly unlikely event that we need games from an earlier season as part of a sales process, we will make those games active and visible as and when required.

Ok, I'm waiting :)

edit: Actually, can anyone else who defo has the 2 oldest aways needed, please confirm if they can see them on their history?

They are not there yet

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #183 on: October 11, 2023, 10:25:37 am »
They are now on.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #184 on: October 11, 2023, 10:25:40 am »
Bournemouth (17.12.2014)

cheers
If you've got Burton then its highly likely that you've got Chelsea. To check if you have Bournemouth or not, check the date in the left hand column of your purchase history of when you purchased the Burton ticket, if it was on 17/08/16 then you were in the 1st sale so you've got Bournemouth but if its 18/08/16 then you would have been in the 2nd sale and therefore will not have Bournemouth.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: October 11, 2023, 10:37:10 am »
Cheers lads. Yep, history is there now and I did get both.  Thought I did but just wasn't sure

Nice one on the workaround though ABJ

All good :)

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #186 on: October 12, 2023, 07:19:51 pm »
City away is 12:30ko on the sat if you believe twitter

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #187 on: October 12, 2023, 07:41:29 pm »
That's coz we've been the early ko after the first 2 International breaks.... I joked City would be that but bloody hope not. Jurgen will be livid
We are a team of one half.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #188 on: October 13, 2023, 01:35:48 pm »
Whatever they’re planning on doing for Luton - they’re certainly dragging their heels again!

Shouldn’t be surprised at this point I suppose  ::)

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2023, 02:23:11 pm »
luton wont be announced until they sort toulouse at home thats less than 2 weeks and no autocup payments have been taken yet

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: October 13, 2023, 02:51:21 pm »
luton wont be announced until they sort toulouse at home thats less than 2 weeks and no autocup payments have been taken yet

Not really logical thinking when they announced toulouse away last week with sales monday/Tuesday and announced Bournemouth away earlier this week with sales yesterday and today - both of which are after toulouse (H) and one of which is after luton

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: October 13, 2023, 05:55:54 pm »

Surely that removes any ticket collection potential doesn't it

Maybe another NFC percentage more likely
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #192 on: October 14, 2023, 01:17:38 pm »
Well, well City away confirmed at 12.30pm - what a surprise ! F***in' bastards.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/manchester-city-v-liverpool-new-fixture-details-announced

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #193 on: October 14, 2023, 01:22:31 pm »
I thought Internet Explorer no longer exist.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #194 on: October 14, 2023, 03:11:12 pm »
Interesting to see the Women playing West Ham at Dagenham & Redbridge on NFC passes next Sunday.

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: October 15, 2023, 02:06:00 pm »
Surely that removes any ticket collection potential doesn't it

Maybe another NFC percentage more likely
It looks like it will be ALL NFC

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2023, 02:41:03 pm »
Legend, thanks so much.

I've inputted those and the link to the spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zfZlhaiXdsziOVQYqA2mk88F6qyjwex1THA4DesHXRo/edit?usp=sharing

Will try to keep it updated but if you'd be up for helping PM me your email and I'll give you edit access to the google sheet!

Any chance of an updated version or keeping this up to date throughout the season? :)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2023, 02:41:57 pm »
less than 3 weeks to Luton and still no info for those on 19 who don't know if they can book trains etc if they're in a ballot or need to account for a collection at Anfield or Luton

Tick tock

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #198 on: October 19, 2023, 10:13:32 am »
less than 3 weeks to Luton and still no info for those on 19 who don't know if they can book trains etc if they're in a ballot or need to account for a collection at Anfield or Luton

Tick tock

And still nothing. They MUST know the situation by this stage, what are they waiting for? Or can they only deal with one job at once these days and they’re just waiting to get the derby shitshow out the way first  ::)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #199 on: October 19, 2023, 10:30:40 am »
And still nothing. They MUST know the situation by this stage, what are they waiting for? Or can they only deal with one job at once these days and they’re just waiting to get the derby shitshow out the way first  ::)
Of course they know. Its now coming up to just 2 weeks before the match and no one knows whether to make travel plans or not because at this stage no one knows if they are going to get a ticket or not (apart from top level hospo) ::)