Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 3 v Sheff United 1 Nunez '17 Bradley OG '5, Macca 77', Gakpo 89'  (Read 12441 times)

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Ref was a disgrace as usual. How the hell was the Konate hack not even looked at? It was a scissor kick at above shin height.
I thought he had an OK game with the usual caveat of giving some unbelieveably soft free-kicks to the opposition (Brereton-Diaz falling over near Konate comes to mind).  I think the grock that wiped out Konate slipped.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
that tackle on Konate was a red. Dangerous foul play for me. he had no reason to lunge in like that.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I feel like I constantly find myself saying ‘are you sure you’ve seen us play before?’

Exactly.
Whoever expected a cruise must have been watching some other Liverpool.

Offline RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
Reason we don’t start well? Or just coincidence?

Rhythm I suppose. Not a consistent back four at present and midfield enforced changes. Yet here we are...top o' the league

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
Don't care who he is, Mo's attitude stinks. Just suck it up, you weren't playing well, and the changes worked. Not all about you Mo lad.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
The Salah sub was odd, right? He must not have been doing what Klopp told him to at Halftime.

Offline Armchair expert

• Almost makes you agree with Gove
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss
Best I've seen Gakpo play for ages.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Don't half seem to enjoy doing it the hard way. What a rocket by Mac.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Chris Wilder increased his chances to take over after Klopp though

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Peter Reid in the stands chewing Rushie's ear off hahaha. Blues will disown him.

I love Reidy, easily my favourite Evertonian. Not least for telling Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson to fuck off https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/nov/09/peter-reid-boris-johnson-everton-howard-kendall-interview

Offline Caps4444

• Legacy Fan
Please now all tune in to the Chelsea Vs Utd game

Man Utd are allowing Chelsea so much space…

Back line of Wan Bissaka. Maguire   Evans.   Dalot

Same back line as Anfield?

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Lucy Ward is a terrible co-commentator.
yes she's awful, I had another stream on for most of the game but switched to TNT for my commentary stint as it was about 30 seconds ahead
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
Here's Nunez goal again.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/97g2uis1I1M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/97g2uis1I1M</a>
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline Pat The Red

• Main Stander
Well, I'm hoping that was as nervy as it gets. Can we just win all our remaining games by going 3 or 4 nil up by halftime? Of course we can't! We wouldn't be Liverpool if that happened.
 Not even going to look at the rest of the month....We have unfinished business at OT.
YNWA

Offline danm77

• Main Stander
I was seriously pissed off when SU scored. We were sleep walking at the start of that second half. Maybe that’s what we needed to shake us out of our slumber.

Cracking second and third goals from us. Mac was immense. Gakpo also did really well when he came on.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
Wow. Well that didn’t go as planned. But a win so not bovved.

I guess a good reason match threads are locked during the game.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah that was scandalous. Not a mention on the comms.
That free kick when Konate stood his ground too.
Yet another game when throwing themselves to the floor is rewarded, time wasting and thuggery unpunished.

Lots of character in this team though.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Exactly.
Whoever expected a cruise must have been watching some other Liverpool.

It was never going to be a cruise this season anyway. We've changed our entire midfield we shouldn't even be fighting for a title at this stage.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
My God, I've got a lot more grey hairs tonight than I had this morning.  :o

That was an horrific performance until MacAllister took the roof off. What a strike!
We were so poor that it was going to take something special if we were going to take the three points. We found a way. What can you say?  :odd

Well done Reds. ♥️
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
The Salah sub was odd, right? He must not have been doing what Klopp told him to at Halftime.
I guess it was led by the medical team as it was one of the hour mark changes.

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
Lucy Ward is a terrible co-commentator.

Did you hear that Joe Gomez has not scored a goal in his professional career?

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Jones looked really sharp.

He was everywhere and kept offering himself for the easy pass to keep the ball moving. When he does have the ball he rarely losses it and is always looking to keep the tempo up. A really good game tonight and yes I’d start him on Sunday.
#JFT97

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
That goal for theirs was a joke. Gravenberch starts it off by shithousing out of a challenge and Gomez is so lax in allowing that ball to come in.

At about 74 i was wondering where the goal was coming from but thankfully we got the win.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
Absolutely fantastic mentality from the lads again tonight.

Grav, Szob and Salah were not really on it tonight, changes made a big difference.

Offline buttersstotch

• Legacy Fan
Thought we were really poor until Sheffield Utd scored. I know 5 at the back is difficult, but we really struggled. Thought this type of game showed the limitations of Gomez in his role, think it's a great option against teams that press us, but not so much today. Don't want to single anyone out, but Gravenberch was poop, maybe he needed to be hooked earlier as his legs had gone and was beginning to struggle with the pace. Jones showed why he's our second best midfielder imo, so good at keeping the ball and playing a good pass.

Anyway, negatives aside, the players who came on all looked really sharp and they turned the game around for us. You feel we're going to have a few more games like that before the season ends. Up the Reds!

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Ref was a disgrace as usual. How the hell was the Konate hack not even looked at? It was a scissor kick at above shin height.

Was incredible really. Iv'e looked at it 4 times now and it's a straight red all day long.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Another one of these tinpot clubs raising their game to superhuman levels and given free rein to clobber our players. Fuck off back to the Championship you thug cnuts.

Great win!

They were massively up for it, much more than most games. Worst team we've played in the league this season in quality terms but they put everything into it, when in plenty of other games they've thrown in the towel.

We gave them encouragement though with the way we played. They're a type of team that quickly lose their heads and lack quality if you work the ball quickly. Instead it was us that lost our heads in the game.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Armchair expert

• Almost makes you agree with Gove
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss
Pisses you off though the amount of effort those c*nts were putting in even changing the ball down in the final seconds . If they had put that much effort in they wouldn't be in the mess they'd be in. This is why it will be hard for us to win this thing as we really are everyone's cup final. c*nts

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I thought Ryan was really poor, nothing came off. No way he should be starting ahead of Elliott and Jones now he's back.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My God, I've got a lot more grey hairs tonight than I had this morning.  :o

That was an horrific performance until MacAllister took the roof off. What a strike!
We were so poor that it was going to take something special if we were going to take the three points. We found a way. What can you say?  :odd

Well done Reds. ♥️

We beat or equalled the PL possession record 83%
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
That free kick when Konate stood his ground too...
That was a disgraceful decision. Their man simply bounced off Konate and he gave them a free kick in a dangerous position.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Their goal was lucky though.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
Any word if Endo will be fit for the weekend?

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Their goal was lucky though.

I just started laughing when that went in

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Was incredible really. Iv'e looked at it 4 times now and it's a straight red all day long.

Another in a long line of horrendous decisions that will get forgotten about because we won. Refs are a disgrace.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
That goal for theirs was a joke. Gravenberch starts it off by shithousing out of a challenge and Gomez is so lax in allowing that ball to come in.

At about 74 i was wondering where the goal was coming from but thankfully we got the win.

Their goal starts by Nunez not releasing the ball.

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

He gave it up sloppily just before that and Mac bailed him out too. Then he shits out of the tackle? Seriously poor.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Any word if Endo will be fit for the weekend?

It’s a knock apparently so hopefully.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Best part of the match for me. Andy Robertson wins a throw on the left hand side towards the kop on 78 minutes. Theres 7 or 8 asian people in bobble hats happy as fuck giving the thumbs up. The pure fucking joy on their gobs was boss ;D