Author Topic: Reds agree Adam deal  (Read 140078 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Reds agree Adam deal
« Reply #520 on: July 6, 2011, 03:50:50 pm »
Well i'm out this is getting ridiculous.

Offline Get

• ...ting perilously close to being banned, so even the avatar is WRONG!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Support Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #521 on: July 6, 2011, 03:50:56 pm »
William Watt < Blackpool Gazette
Charlie Adam has arrived at Liverpool and was greeted by Kenny Dalglish.

(sorry for twitter)
Quote from: Fordy on July 20, 2012, 01:24:46 PM
Anything more that 6m for Joe Allen and we have been ripped off.

Loads of Joe allens out there.

I would like to see him stay at Swansea myself and see if he can have another decent season. He is a championship player - players like a championship player.

Offline Jetmir M.

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #522 on: July 6, 2011, 03:51:47 pm »
Welcome Charlie.

YNWA

Offline BFM

• Legacy Fan
  • Compulsive hyperbolic exaggerator
« Reply #523 on: July 6, 2011, 03:51:48 pm »
William Watt < Blackpool Gazette
Charlie Adam has arrived at Liverpool and was greeted by Kenny Dalglish.

(sorry for twitter)

We all are mate, but it looks like it's here to stay
If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #524 on: July 6, 2011, 03:52:37 pm »
Welcome wee fella.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: July 6, 2011, 03:52:45 pm »
Put your hands up for Adam
He loves the chippy

Offline RedRaj

• Kopite
« Reply #526 on: July 6, 2011, 03:52:47 pm »
For all those whingers out there:

8m is not a bad fee for a player who had a really good first season in the EPL.  We can all go on about his fitness and his weight etc but I thought one of the great things about having Kenny and Clarke here is that they can develop talent.  Adam is 25 (probably has 6 good years in him) and he was one of the pick of the CM's amongst the league last year.  Adam can get better and then we might have a really good player on our hands.  Lets all get behind him FFS.

I didn't get behind behind PFK last season because I'd seen him play for years and always thought he was hovering just above bollocks.  And we paid 5 mil for him when he was 29!

Our new CM could be great if he steps up and his talent is developed. 

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #527 on: July 6, 2011, 03:52:52 pm »
LOL, we get it, you don't question anything that the higher ups decide.

He's right though. Adam isn't very consistent. For all the stick Gerrard gets for his Hollywood balls Adam misses far more than Gerrard does.

And Aquilani doesn't tackle? You should watch him more. He tackles and is more active than Adam on that end.

Ikki..

I once had a hamster called Ikky. He was thusly named as he used to be able to muscle his way out of his cage (no matter how tighly locked) and then manage a drop of around 7 feet - and survive - usually burying himself into (and wrecking my favourite) chair.

The name was based on Icarus who made himself some artificial wings, but went too close to the sun, melted them and sent him plunging to Earth and a grisly death.

From the above.

The grisly death represents sanity which died like a little crab hit by a pebble thrown from the hand of a monkey riding a rocking horse in response to your arguments. The fall represents your intelligence level as you plumb the depths. The wings are the artificial construct you have used in order to get a rise out of people, but will result in a stern lesson which Icarus learnt when he flew too close to a power that is above his limited nouse. The Sofa will be your argument once people can be arsed pulling it to pieces like a piece of camel dung dropped into a wishing well and fished out by garden gnomes.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Flipmode

• Main Stander
« Reply #528 on: July 6, 2011, 03:52:53 pm »
Roll on August!!!!

Just need wingers, 1 LB, 1 fwd and a centreback

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: July 6, 2011, 03:53:29 pm »
damn this kid can pass the ball.

if everyone is so sure we are headed back to pass and move - he fits the bill perfectly.  Watch the non hollywood clips of him - he's always moving the ball - 1 or 2 touches.  Finds space, open players, plays it safe when needed.

he might be a perfect fit.  the question is how to accomodate everyone.

Offline Mistawoss

• Main Stander
« Reply #530 on: July 6, 2011, 03:53:53 pm »
Welcome to LFC Charlie, I wish you every success in the coming seasons

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #531 on: July 6, 2011, 03:53:54 pm »
 http://tangerinedreaming.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/charlie-adam-an-honest-appraisal/

Charlie Adam will move on from Blackpool this summer and he will begin the new season at a new club. His time at Blackpool was a tremendous success for him and the club and he will be remembered as one of the finest players to grace the pitch at Bloomfield Road.

This article will openly and honestly assess his ability and hopefully give fans of his prospective new club an idea of the player away from limited highlights that may have been packaged up by your regular media outlets.

Information:

Charlie Adam - Blackpool's Number 26

Full name: Charles Graham Adam

Date of birth: 10th December 1985

Height: 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)

Place of birth: Dundee, Scotland

Current club: Blackpool Football Club

Previous clubs: Rangers, Ross County (loan), St Mirren (loan)

Made to measure

To start here’s a quick look at his key statistics from the season.

Those may be the stats that give a feel for what Charlie Adam is all about, however, that is within the context of Blackpool’s team structure and the season they had and it is important to keep them in that context. What cannot be detailed here is where this places Adam in the context of his Premier League peers as that data isn’t readily available for the purposes of this article.

However, here are some observations that will add depth to the understanding of the player and what he will bring to his new club.

Passing

He is equally adept at finding both corners of the pitch with long penetrating passes either lofted or drilled low and flat, although the pass from left to right is his most natural play. He can execute them through a normal passing technique or via a higher risk volley pass which can be very potent when executed accurately. His first time passing (without looking up) can be sublime and well disguised, however, these carry a high tariff and don’t always work. If intercepted early enough then he can compromise his own team’s shape in the defensive phase. His passing over a short range is excellent and very reliable. His passing is equally excellent regardless of pitch location, edge of the box passing can be as good as passing from the deep. Near the edge of the box he will attempt a diagonal ball cut between and behind defenders getting them to turn.

He does however, need time on the ball in order to pick his pass and if a team puts him under pressure, he can be caught in possession by an astute opponent. If his awareness allows him to sense danger he will surge forward to create space to release the pass. However, his accuracy can suffer in these situations as his focus tends to be disturbed.

Below you can see how his pass completion fluctuated throughout the season from a high of 81% to a low of 45%.

Pace

He has pace, a common misconception is that he isn’t quick. He’s certainly not a hundred metre runner, however, his pace over the first few metres is enough to take him away from most opponents especially given his upper body strength and ability to fend off tacklers (he has a take on success rate of 49%). However, this pace cannot be sustained over distance and will look to a drag of the ball or a nutmeg to beat his man rather than engage in a foot race.

Strength & Stamina

Physically he looks strongly built, if anything he may be carrying too much body fat which would improve given the right circumstances as Blackpool’s approach to fitness conditioning isn’t comparable to an established Premier League team. However, his stamina doesn’t appear to be an issue. He is strong in head to heads, tough in the tackle, a decent leap is met with a good sense of timing and a strong neck gives him above average aerial power which he utilises more in his own box rather than the attacking one, more due to his positioning and role within the Blackpool team. He doesn’t appear to be overly susceptible to injury, tends to pick up very occasional knocks as opposed to serious injuries either by overuse or accident.

Shooting & set pieces

He is excellent at delivering set pieces. Wide free kicks are better delivered from wide on the right hand side and generally hits them just above head height swinging inwards. His free kick delivery from wide left have a tendency to be hit low towards feet and behind the defensive line, swinging away from goal. He generally takes the majority of his corners from the right side, in-swinging, although has a tendency to over hit the ball. His striking of the corner can be inconsistent with a scuffed low and running corner being the key fault. His goal against West Ham was scored in this fashion, but it wasn’t deliberate as his celebration would confirm.

His direct free kicks are especially dangerous, he is able to force a powerful strike hard and low or hard and at wall height or float and curl in to the corners. He is at his most dangerous when the kick is right of centre with the strike curling to the top right corner. His penalties used to show a tendency to be struck low to the right corner, however, recently his penalties have shown his variation, with occasional strikes to the left making him hard to read. His placement shows reliability and will often strike them with power to evade the ‘keepers dive.

Mentality

He is a team player and selfless with it, he has filled in when the team are short of cover and has played centre forward, centre back and left back in games albeit for short periods. He leads his team by example, interacts with the crowd as well as appearing to be very vocal towards his team mates. He appears equally spirited between his own team and the opposition and plays hard, but fair. He appears to take time to recover from mistakes and possibly has highly critical self talk that might impinge on him delivering over a course of a match when a mistake has occurred. For example, an early misplaced pass or the own goal at home to Blackburn or being caught in possession prior to Birmingham’s second goal at St Andrews.

His disciplinary record is marked by his persistent collecting of yellow cards (11 this season), however, it is rare that he loses his temper, even though he was sent off on his Blackpool for a stamp on an opponent. He does appear to have moments of passion where his focus is lost and can lead him in to the occasional rash challenge.

Technical ability

He has good close control, the ball rarely escapes him. He is strong at taking the ball down with the chest and will shield the ball well. He is however, very left footed, passing and shooting accuracy suffer when he uses his right foot. An opponent who can make him turn on to his right side will enjoy an advantage.

Positional play

Within Blackpool’s 4-2-3-1 formation, he forms a part of the deeper two midfielders, but is more progressive than his partner and acts as a link from holding midfielder to the man at the tip of the midfield triangle. When Blackpool play their flatter 4-3-3 he will normally gravitate towards the centre left of the midfield three.

He can set up plays from the middle and left of the pitch (1 & 2), but is given license to support the attack in the final third (4) and can easily play in that more advanced role. He tracks back well to close out space in the defence and will support his left back when under attack, covering runs in behind. He can hold the deeper position (3), although it tends to be against his natural attacking instinct. He made some of his early appearances for Rangers wide left (5), although his lack of pace means he wouldn’t necessarily penetrate the opposition back line, but his delivery from out wide could be utilised more often as well as his link up passing to bring others in to the game.

As revealed in the programme notes for the game at home against Manchester United it is interesting to note that he believes his best position to be at centre half (6) and this hints at the possibility of him covering as a sweeper in some schemes. He is adept at dropping deep between the centre backs when then spread to cover full back raiding forward. From this position he will comfortably hit long diagonal passes (left to right is the most common) or revert to short passes.

Should he be employed in a 4-4-2 then he can be exposed against the opposition central midfield pair, should they work hard to pressurise him and to cut off the link from his midfield partner. It would be unwise to utilise him in this formation given his propensity for needing more time on the ball. A midfield three gives him support and passing options as well as cover for when he breaks forward.

Awareness and vision

He has an excellent understanding of the pitch in front of him and where the space is in front of him in which to pass the ball. He can often see the plays that his Blackpool team mates cannot which can lead to misplaced passes. Should he be surrounded with players of a greater understanding, anticipation and pace his passes may link up more often. However, his vision tends to be limited and doesn’t possess a good awareness of a full 360 degrees which often means he is unaware of what is going on behind him, which not only reduces his passing options, but leaves him susceptible to a timely intervention by an opponent from behind.

Conclusion

Adam is a good central midfielder, with excellent passing range, good technical ability but at times tries to repeat the extravagant pass a little too often. He has great value to his set piece delivery and is tough and good spirited. Physically strong, but requires a better base fitness which might improve his speed and stamina. His vision needs improvement as do his reactions to working in tighter spaces. What is possible is that his drive, desire, ambition and determination to learn and develop suggests that he will improve given the right conditions.

Blog
« Last Edit: July 6, 2011, 03:58:07 pm by rocco »

Offline lfcls7

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • You dont realise how much you had until its gone
« Reply #532 on: July 6, 2011, 03:54:14 pm »
god i hate the arguing on here. cant we just discuss.

anyway what do you all reckon will happen to aqua and aqua. lets be honest raul and aquilani on paper sounds a lot tastier on paper than adam and lucas.

personally i wanna see aquilani stay. love him to bits
You dont realise how much you love something until its gone. Rafael Benitez (L)

Fernando torres. = TWAT

Offline NOTBORNIN1982

• and neither is he the best poster on here, not even close in fact. Maybe the 1982nd.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
« Reply #533 on: July 6, 2011, 03:54:19 pm »
He also said this:

"I used to try and come to Old Trafford as much as possible to see United, and also follow them to away games when I could,” he said. “A lot of my family are United fans, and I loved watching United’s players. When you’re a player yourself, you want to see the very best play. If you can¹t learn from coming to Old Trafford, where can you learn from?”
It was United legend, Paul Scholes, who stood out the most for Adam though.
“I learn something every time I’m on the same pitch as Paul Scholes,” he continued. “When you go up against him, you see how he knows where everybody else on the pitch is, and where the ball is coming before it comes to him. That gives him time on the ball and so many options. I hope he plays.”

Are you not aware of Fowler/Carragher's history?
"How much do you smoke, sir? Two packs a day, is that right? Pussy. I go through two lighters a day. That's right, two lighters! You're a health nut compared to me."

Offline verbal kint

• Kopite
« Reply #534 on: July 6, 2011, 03:54:28 pm »
I think Charlie and Suarez will really link up well. :lickin
Somebody said recently that having Rafa as the manager means not giving a shit who you get in a Champions' League draw...........

Offline Scottish-Don

• Maggie May, Kez, Kopbird, LFCMunkee and gerrardspetal in any order
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'Cause he's a dedicated follower of fashion
« Reply #535 on: July 6, 2011, 03:54:38 pm »
Welcome C Adams ;)
Follow me on Twitter - @achtung_davie

Offline hyypia head

• Main Stander
  • My bird's got a boss set of jugs.
« Reply #536 on: July 6, 2011, 03:55:02 pm »
Welcome to Liverpool Charlie. YNWA
Lover of football, hater of stats.
Rafa is a Scouser.
Never forgive, never forget, Don't Buy The S*n.
The three stripes rule and don't you forget it.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #537 on: July 6, 2011, 03:55:42 pm »
Sorry, is my post count some way related to this discussion.

Sorry I don't spend my life wanking in my bedroom chatting to idiots like you. Maybe I'm just not a real fan. You seem to know what you're talking about though   ::)

Your post count doesn't matter. The fact you're a Manchester United fan in disguise is more important.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #538 on: July 6, 2011, 03:55:52 pm »
For all those whingers out there:

We haven't got any of those...

OH.
We're on our way to glory...

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: July 6, 2011, 03:56:04 pm »
Read up on Adam if anyone's interested:

http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/sitepage.asp?a=524002

Edit: Just seen rocc's posted the same thing. The bastard.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #540 on: July 6, 2011, 03:56:10 pm »
A scottish player, YES!
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #541 on: July 6, 2011, 03:56:18 pm »
I couldn't give a teeny tiny fuck whether or not he supports United, personally.

Offline Dudek

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #542 on: July 6, 2011, 03:56:31 pm »
Great signing this.
"We do not need to give away flags for our fans to wave - our supporters are always there with their hearts and that is all we need. It's the passion of fans that helps to win matches - not flags."
- Rafael Benitez

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #543 on: July 6, 2011, 03:56:50 pm »
I'm surprised he came to us to be quite honest. He always struck me as the type of Blackpool player that if you cut him open he'd have Blackpool running right through the middle of him.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #544 on: July 6, 2011, 03:57:22 pm »
Welcome to LFC Charlie, lets hope he's worth the wait :)
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #545 on: July 6, 2011, 03:57:32 pm »
Good passer, fantastic at set pieces, creative player, goal threat.

Will be the first quality striker of a set pice since the last Scottish Midfielder we had!

Will improve the squad and the first team. And at 8m, a fair price.

Welcome to Liverpool Charlie!
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #546 on: July 6, 2011, 03:57:33 pm »
I couldn't give a teeny tiny fuck whether or not he supports United, personally.

I too wouldn't be that bothered to find one of our players used to be a Carlisle United fan.

Offline Clonsilla Red

• Kopite
« Reply #547 on: July 6, 2011, 03:57:39 pm »
I'm really looking forward to his corners and free-kicks, finally stevie will be in the box on the end of corners instead of taking them and not beating the first man.
Kenny Dalglish - 31/1/11
“The most important thing is the club.
“More important and bigger than any individual, no matter who has been through it previously and who will in the future. The club is the club."

Offline IlPrincipino4

• Main Stander
« Reply #548 on: July 6, 2011, 03:57:42 pm »
This is the end of Raul or Aqua then.

Offline Ikki.Fenikkusu

• Anny Roader
« Reply #549 on: July 6, 2011, 03:57:46 pm »
Ikki..

The name is Ikki.Fenikkusu which refers to the anime character. Who is the Phoenix ;).

Offline redmanmarshall

• Kopite
« Reply #550 on: July 6, 2011, 03:57:53 pm »
What is the reported price? Good signing in my opinion, welcome to LFC.

Offline RedVash

• Legacy Fan
  • ...through the storm...
« Reply #551 on: July 6, 2011, 03:58:10 pm »
Welcome Charles! I hope you can fill a bit the hole left by Xabi Alonso  :wave
RED is not a colour.
RED is a way of life.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #552 on: July 6, 2011, 03:58:10 pm »
I'm surprised he came to us to be quite honest. He always struck me as the type of Blackpool player that if you cut him open he'd have Blackpool running right through the middle of him.

How fat do you think he is?!

Offline carlitos

• Kemlynite
« Reply #553 on: July 6, 2011, 03:58:16 pm »
You state the above like it's a fact. No, I don't think he was better than Meireles but then again it's easier to stand out in a less talented team. Especially one that got relegated. Aquilani was great for us when fit. Both are better than Adam IMO.

I assume the above because I don't think Kenny would go so hard for a bench player, as he has for Adam. I think he has bigger plans for him. And LOL at the attempted potshot about race. This coming from a guy who is saying Lucas isn't going to start anymore. Our last season player of the year. Haha.
So hang on a minute....

Lucas was voted player of the year. Fair enough, but what was his competition. Only Reina stood a chance and he had an off season by his standards, so don't run that line. Its not lucas' fault for sure that everyone else was bobbins, but he wasn't amazing. He went on a dreadful run of form around the time of the defeat to west ham and the draw to wigan.

On the whole he did well, but just because he was better than the other shite on display doesn't mean he gets an automatic pass to play week in week out. There will be games where we don't need lucas in the side. He's very ineffective against the cloggers.

Offline scoresagain

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #554 on: July 6, 2011, 03:58:22 pm »
I'm a bit underwhelmed to be honest.Adams a good footballer but is he what we want to carry us back to the pinnacle of the league and to where we belong?

He also said this:

"I used to try and come to Old Trafford as much as possible to see United, and also follow them to away games when I could,” he said. “A lot of my family are United fans, and I loved watching United’s players. When you’re a player yourself, you want to see the very best play. If you can¹t learn from coming to Old Trafford, where can you learn from?”
It was United legend, Paul Scholes, who stood out the most for Adam though.
“I learn something every time I’m on the same pitch as Paul Scholes,” he continued. “When you go up against him, you see how he knows where everybody else on the pitch is, and where the ball is coming before it comes to him. That gives him time on the ball and so many options. I hope he plays.”

We are building a SQUAD that will get us back to the top.
And Carragher was a die hard Everton fan? Your point is?
And in all honesty, Paul Scholes, whilst he is a Manc, he is also a fantasatic footballer. A man united fan, had Paul Scholes as an inspiration, shock horror.
« Last Edit: July 6, 2011, 04:00:09 pm by scoresagain »

Offline lfcls7

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • You dont realise how much you had until its gone
« Reply #555 on: July 6, 2011, 03:58:25 pm »
my god. fifa 12 will be a c*nt to manage now!
You dont realise how much you love something until its gone. Rafael Benitez (L)

Fernando torres. = TWAT

Offline MKelly34

• Legacy Fan
  • Kelly's lover (not really)
« Reply #556 on: July 6, 2011, 03:58:38 pm »
I'm more happy for Fordy than for LFC.
:D

Just kidding, good signing, so we're finally building a team, and will have options. Not only a strong starting 11.

As long as we keep Aqua or Raul, I'm more than happy.
Now wingers ploxxx!!

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #557 on: July 6, 2011, 03:58:44 pm »
He's fat and Scottish, i aint happy.

Should have been Banega.

arent you fat and scottish Mr D? :D

ARE YOU CHARLIE ADAM? wow such an intelligent footballer who writes great articles and loves Izaguirre
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #558 on: July 6, 2011, 03:59:04 pm »
Welcome to Liverpool Charlie. YNWA

This.
Get behind him.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #559 on: July 6, 2011, 03:59:06 pm »

You must not be a stupid twat.