Author Topic: Joe Anderson arrested (*)  (Read 13188 times)

Offline Damo58

• Legacy Fan
« Last Edit: December 4, 2020, 05:51:40 pm by A week of Advents? »

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Re: Joe Anderson arrested
« Reply #1 on: December 4, 2020, 04:57:13 pm »
Just posted on the Liverpool board, bloody fuck!

Offline Damo58

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: December 4, 2020, 04:57:16 pm »
The Echo website is horrible but he's been arrested along with 4 others for offences around bribery and witness intimidation.

Offline Damo58

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: December 4, 2020, 04:58:45 pm »
Just posted on the Liverpool board, bloody fuck!

Ahh was going to go in there initially. I'm sure they'll get combined. 

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #4 on: December 4, 2020, 05:01:01 pm »
Don't think a letter to the bizzies is gonna sort this one out Joe.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #5 on: December 4, 2020, 05:01:10 pm »
He did say to call the bizzies when Barkley went to Chelsea...
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: December 4, 2020, 05:03:33 pm »
Chippie Tits could be peeling potatoes in a HMP kitchen.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: December 4, 2020, 05:05:38 pm »
Liverpool Mayor arrested for bribery. This will be a fantastic look for the city as soon as it is spread all over the nationals. Great stuff.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #8 on: December 4, 2020, 05:06:23 pm »
This could very well be connected to our neighbours attempts to get the council to pay for their stadium. If so, it could be very bad news for our Blues brothers. lol

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: December 4, 2020, 05:07:43 pm »
Liverpool Mayor arrested for bribery. This will be a fantastic look for the city as soon as it is spread all over the nationals. Great stuff.

Imagine the fewm in Rhyl if this concerns the docks
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #10 on: December 4, 2020, 05:28:27 pm »
He's been arrested but not charged or convicted of anything. Be very careful what you write on a public forum.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #11 on: December 4, 2020, 05:49:00 pm »
Rumour going around that the 72 year old is an old leader of the city council......

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Re: Joe Anderson arrested (*)
« Reply #12 on: December 4, 2020, 05:52:03 pm »
This is now a starred topic. Think before you post.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #13 on: December 4, 2020, 05:56:56 pm »
Not a good look for the city this, is it? I've always had Anderson down as a slimeball and I wont elaborate on those thoughts too much for obvious reasons but this really isn't what the city needs right now.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #14 on: December 4, 2020, 05:59:00 pm »
Anderson is suspended from the Labour party til this is cleared up. Labour HQ also helpfully pointed out that Hatton isn't a member of the Labour party.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #15 on: December 4, 2020, 06:01:25 pm »
As an OOT I take my guidance on something like this from the locals, but I am detecting that Anderson isn’t particularly popular with you guys, any reason behind this?
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #16 on: December 4, 2020, 06:01:48 pm »
Hmmm. This is not good at all. There is not a great deal to say until more is known. *

(* unless it is to do with the arteta money for Bill)

"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #17 on: December 4, 2020, 06:03:04 pm »
As an OOT I take my guidance on something like this from the locals, but I am detecting that Anderson isn’t particularly popular with you guys, any reason behind this?

He's a blue
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #18 on: December 4, 2020, 06:03:36 pm »

A lot of mistrust stems from him refusing to pay back 90 odd grand in legal fees in regards to an employment tribunal. He's just a bit of a bellend in all honesty.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #19 on: December 4, 2020, 06:07:03 pm »
Suspended by the Labour party

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #20 on: December 4, 2020, 06:09:07 pm »
I wonder if it was Ross Barkley who called the cops..?
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #21 on: December 4, 2020, 06:10:23 pm »
He's a blue

And that is not the reason he is not popular.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #22 on: December 4, 2020, 06:11:04 pm »

Always thought that generally speaking he is alright when working for the city but he has a massive rabid blind spot when it comes to us. He is of the extreme bitter persuasion
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: December 4, 2020, 06:13:40 pm »
One wonders if there is a link to these previous issues, which were referred to Serious Fraud Office

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/mar/11/collapsed-uk-property-schemes-foreign-investors-george-osborne

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/nightmare-property-scheme-promoted-government-19306250

This is a part of an 18 month investigation into a number of property and land development in the city

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: December 4, 2020, 06:13:45 pm »
And that is not the reason he is not popular.

Can one of the locals shed some light on his unpopularity?

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #26 on: December 4, 2020, 06:14:24 pm »
Suspended by the Labour Party.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: December 4, 2020, 06:19:07 pm »

Not in this thread due to the (*) status but there are plenty of threads around here with plenty of reasons

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: December 4, 2020, 06:23:33 pm »
Not in this thread due to the (*) status but there are plenty of threads around here with plenty of reasons

:thumbup

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #29 on: December 4, 2020, 06:29:32 pm »
Always thought that generally speaking he is alright when working for the city but he has a massive rabid blind spot when it comes to us. He is of the extreme bitter persuasion

I was gonna say, he always seems to fight the City’s corner pretty hard if nothing else, didn’t realise he was a Blue mind so as usual it’s always educational in here!
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #30 on: December 4, 2020, 06:36:32 pm »
he always seems to fight the City’s corner pretty hard if nothing else

Until a property developer comes along.

Offline Golden_Child

• I...I...I...Iwanttheknife......oh, serious mode? Okay. Ommmm. Give me the kniiiiiife. Ommmm. Pleeeaaaase!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Credulity is not a virtue
« Reply #31 on: December 4, 2020, 06:37:19 pm »

I wouldn't worry, London had Ken Livingstone & Boris as mayor and nobody across the country/world gave a shit once they left the job.

Offline Bobsackamano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: December 4, 2020, 06:42:41 pm »

Its one of the curious aspects of our political system that an elected mayor can be deemed unpopular. That particular problem imo comes about with living in a city in which in effect a one party state (that also goes for many other places, red or blue politically).

In effect all a person needs to do is work yourself up the party ranks in Liverpool then the citys residents will vote for you no matter who you are, if you are any good, or if you have shady aspects to your life.

So to answer your question i would say he's unpopular but i only have anecdotal evidence of that, just from the fact ive never heard anyone say anything good about him but ive heard lots of bad opinions on him.

The quality of the Labour party representatives in Liverpool is really low and sadly due to the one party state that exists in Liverpool i cant see it getting any better.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #33 on: December 4, 2020, 06:46:42 pm »
Out of interest how long can they question someone for, before having to either charge or release them?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: December 4, 2020, 06:47:48 pm »
I'm not saying there is a connection at all, but we're all fully aware of what has happened repeatedly in the city when it comes to apartment construction projects.  Buildings are frequently left half finished because shell companies collapse after their shady backers have creamed money from the top.  I recall an Echo article covering this.

Anderson has pushed for modern, luxury new builds in the city area and suburbs, such as Sefton Park Meadows, as he's said Liverpool needs more top-bracket Council Tax paying residents to help balance the books; but the destruction of certain historical buildings and the frequent collapse of building projects does beg questions over who is approving these projects and what kind of scrutiny they are receiving.

Anderson himself has frequently found his political ambitions in the wider Merseyside region stymied.  Pretty much all other areas - Wirral, Knowsley, Sefton and Halton - have lined up against him more than once.  I seem to recall most prominently when he sought the nomination for Liverpool Metro Mayor.  He also missed out on seeking to be Labour's parliamentary candidate for Steve Rotheram's seat when he took the Metro Mayor position.

Clearly he is not popular amongst the local Labour parties. If he HAD become a Liverpool MP and these allegations had surfaced, it would have put the PLP in a very difficult position.  It does make you wonder what has been known, by whom, and for how long?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: December 4, 2020, 06:48:02 pm »
Out of interest how long can they question someone for, before having to either charge or release them?

He'll be bailed pending further enquiries.

Offline Damo58

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: December 4, 2020, 06:48:16 pm »

Isn’t it 24 hours? I’m basing this purely on the program 24 hours in police custody.

Online Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #37 on: December 4, 2020, 06:49:17 pm »

Usually 24 hours- can apply for extension for serious stuff eg murder.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: December 4, 2020, 06:50:47 pm »

Isn't it typically about 24 hours, but the police can request an extension to that if they can justify a need?  Something like that.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #39 on: December 4, 2020, 06:51:38 pm »
Thanks guys, interestingly north west news are also mentioning this stems from the enquiry into Elliot Lawless.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"