Author Topic: Ask the next person a question  (Read 548886 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ask the next person a question
« Reply #10560 on: September 26, 2021, 01:14:32 pm »
The Verve/Richard Ashcroft

When was the last time you cried?

Last year when it looked like the marriage was dead and we were getting divorced.

Do you have a fire extinguisher in your kitchen and if not, why not?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #10561 on: September 26, 2021, 10:27:46 pm »
Last year when it looked like the marriage was dead and we were getting divorced.

Do you have a fire extinguisher in your kitchen and if not, why not?

Yes, under the sink, a CO2 one for oils/solvents and electricals.

What's your favourite type/method/shape etc. of bread?
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #10562 on: September 26, 2021, 10:30:53 pm »
Yes, under the sink, a CO2 one for oils/solvents and electricals.

What's your favourite type/method/shape etc. of bread?

Currently Sainsbury's Artisan Baton.

What song brings back fond memories of your first girlfriend?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #10563 on: September 26, 2021, 10:51:16 pm »
Currently Sainsbury's Artisan Baton.

What song brings back fond memories of your first girlfriend?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7tuJfud4W6U&amp;ab" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7tuJfud4W6U&amp;ab</a>

What fashion item from the 70's would you be happy to wear in public nowadays?
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10564 on: September 26, 2021, 11:08:05 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7tuJfud4W6U&amp;ab" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7tuJfud4W6U&amp;ab</a>

What fashion item from the 70's would you be happy to wear in public nowadays?
A pair of bright yellow platform shoes.

Which Newcastle United player from the past would you have been happy to have playing for Liverpool?

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #10565 on: September 27, 2021, 08:07:30 am »
A pair of bright yellow platform shoes.

Which Newcastle United player from the past would you have been happy to have playing for Liverpool?

Would have to be Alan Shearer for me but did used to enjoy watching  Chris Roland Waddle play

Would you bring back the death penalty for certain crimes
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10566 on: September 27, 2021, 09:13:32 am »
Would have to be Alan Shearer for me but did used to enjoy watching  Chris Roland Waddle play

Would you bring back the death penalty for certain crimes
Definitely. Some people don't deserve to live.

If your house was being robbed and you came face to face with one of the robbers, would you attack him, bearing in mind they'll be tooled up and also have back up?

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10567 on: September 27, 2021, 09:27:20 am »
Definitely. Some people don't deserve to live.

If your house was being robbed and you came face to face with one of the robbers, would you attack him, bearing in mind they'll be tooled up and also have back up?

Yep. 100%. Although I’d be making sure I had something to hand to even things up a little. I’ve gone downstairs numerous times thinking I’ve heard something (but never been anything yet).

What one piece of tech from TV/movies that doesn’t exist in real life would you choose if you could pick one to exist now?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10568 on: September 27, 2021, 09:38:17 am »
Yep. 100%. Although I’d be making sure I had something to hand to even things up a little. I’ve gone downstairs numerous times thinking I’ve heard something (but never been anything yet).

What one piece of tech from TV/movies that doesn’t exist in real life would you choose if you could pick one to exist now?

Was gonna say the Delorean from Back to the Future, or Ricks ray-gun from Rick and Morty, but they both probably require loads of plutonium and other shit to run. So lets go with Bernard's Watch.

Where would you go if there was a zombie outbreak ala 28 Days Later, and what would you tactics be for survival?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
« Reply #10569 on: September 27, 2021, 10:14:37 am »
Was gonna say the Delorean from Back to the Future, or Ricks ray-gun from Rick and Morty, but they both probably require loads of plutonium and other shit to run. So lets go with Bernard's Watch.

Where would you go if there was a zombie outbreak ala 28 Days Later, and what would you tactics be for survival?

Direct them to Goodison Park for a training session with Jordan Pickford as it’s well known a Zombies weaknesses are an inability to move fast & almost non existent reflexes

Qantas are possibly planning on non stop flight from London to Darwin taking 16 hours . Would you consider it or is it to long on a plane
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10570 on: September 27, 2021, 10:16:17 am »

Direct them to Goodison Park for a training session with Jordan Pickford as it’s well known a Zombies weaknesses are an inability to move fast & almost non existent reflexes

Qantas are possibly planning on non stop flight from London to Darwin taking 16 hours . Would you consider it or is it to long on a plane
Longest I could sit on a plane is 8 hours so no chance. Has to have a stopover somewhere.

Which airline will you never ever fly with and why?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10571 on: September 27, 2021, 10:17:03 am »

If I’m going long haul I just want to get there so I’d rather that than stopping off somewhere like Hong Kong or Singapore and just sitting in an airport for a few hours. Although no one wants to go to Darwin do they Paul? :D

Which celebrity have you been told you look like?

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10572 on: September 27, 2021, 10:24:21 am »
Ryan Gosling.

Which sport is your favourite?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10573 on: September 27, 2021, 10:26:19 am »
Ryan Gosling.

Which sport is your favourite?

Football.

If AndyMuller was going to lie about which celeb he's been told he looks like, who would it be?

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #10574 on: September 27, 2021, 10:29:16 am »
Football.

If AndyMuller was going to lie about which celeb he's been told he looks like, who would it be?

Obviously Thomas in Bavaria, his second cousin  :wave

Have you ever had lightning strike on your yard or closer still?
Linudden.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10575 on: September 27, 2021, 10:30:48 am »
Football.

:D

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10576 on: September 27, 2021, 10:31:51 am »
Longest I could sit on a plane is 8 hours so no chance. Has to have a stopover somewhere.

Which airline will you never ever fly with and why?

British Airways.  Stuck up staff only interested in first & business class . Cattle class just a hinderance
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10577 on: September 27, 2021, 10:33:33 am »
Football.

Haha! That was a legit answer, don't be jealous Craig!  ;D

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10578 on: September 27, 2021, 10:38:37 am »
If I’m going long haul I just want to get there so I’d rather that than stopping off somewhere like Hong Kong or Singapore and just sitting in an airport for a few hours. Although no one wants to go to Darwin do they Paul? :D

Which celebrity have you been told you look like?

You wouldn’t make the cut to get in Nick 😂😜

The Rock 😜

How do you imagine Crosby Nick ( Big Dick Nick ) accent . Full on Londoner now or still touch of northern

Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10579 on: September 27, 2021, 10:43:55 am »
How do you imagine Crosby Nick ( Big Dick Nick ) accent . Full on Londoner now or still touch of northern

I read his posts like Danny Dyer is saying them, and picture him like a 10 stone heavier version of him.

If mobile phones all broke over night, would you struggle to survive without one?

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10580 on: September 27, 2021, 11:05:47 am »
I read his posts like Danny Dyer is saying them, and picture him like a 10 stone heavier version of him.

If mobile phones all broke over night, would you struggle to survive without one?

Fack off you melt! Mappet.

It would be a struggle for sure. Would have to concentrate on work all day.

Does West Ham Paul walk around all day in a short sleeve safari suit and with socks pulled up to his knees now he lives in the Northern Territory?

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #10581 on: September 27, 2021, 11:50:44 am »
Fack off you melt! Mappet.

It would be a struggle for sure. Would have to concentrate on work all day.

Does West Ham Paul walk around all day in a short sleeve safari suit and with socks pulled up to his knees now he lives in the Northern Territory?

nah, you are imaging him as Walt from Croc Dundee. I am imagining him as Donk, cut off shirt and lack of facial expression

how does Autumn affect your mood

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10582 on: September 27, 2021, 12:04:03 pm »
nah, you are imaging him as Walt from Croc Dundee. I am imagining him as Donk, cut off shirt and lack of facial expression

how does Autumn affect your mood

Happy as it’s Crocodile hunting season but You don’t need a gun when you’ve got a Donk 😎

Have you queued for petrol in the last 48 hours
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10583 on: September 27, 2021, 12:36:26 pm »
Happy as it’s Crocodile hunting season but You don’t need a gun when you’ve got a Donk 😎

Have you queued for petrol in the last 48 hours

Nope but annoyingly going to have to in about 25 minutes  :wanker

Would you ever hunt an animal (any kind....fox hunt, big game hunt, human hunt, shooting rats)?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #10584 on: September 27, 2021, 02:06:05 pm »
Nope but annoyingly going to have to in about 25 minutes  :wanker

Would you ever hunt an animal (any kind....fox hunt, big game hunt, human hunt, shooting rats)?

I have done. Have shot three deer when I used to go out with my ex father in law. Its fun being outside but once the deed is done, its a fairly grim business to butcher the animal in the field

whats is the next trip you are looking forward to

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #10585 on: September 27, 2021, 03:07:19 pm »
Going to London in a few weeks time to watch the NFL, do some of the galleries and visit good restaurants.

What's your interpretation of the phrase 'well-off,' when talking about money?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10586 on: September 27, 2021, 06:26:20 pm »
Going to London in a few weeks time to watch the NFL, do some of the galleries and visit good restaurants.

What's your interpretation of the phrase 'well-off,' when talking about money?

someone who doesnt need to save or check their bank account before booking a luxury family holiday
someone whos money worries are limited to what age in the 50's  they retire

If you were offered a win on Sunday in exchange for defeat on Tuesday would you take it ?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10587 on: September 27, 2021, 06:29:56 pm »
someone who doesnt need to save or check their bank account before booking a luxury family holiday
someone whos money worries are limited to what age in the 50's  they retire

If you were offered a win on Sunday in exchange for defeat on Tuesday would you take it ?
Absolutely. We can pick up wins vs Porto and AC Milan but getting one over the bald fraud would be so sweet.

What's the scariest paranormal experience you've ever had?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10588 on: September 27, 2021, 06:34:34 pm »
Absolutely. We can pick up wins vs Porto and AC Milan but getting one over the bald fraud would be so sweet.

What's the scariest paranormal experience you've ever had?

I don't believe in that shite, but I guess it fits in with what people think this is... when I was younger I remember waking up and not being able to move my body at all, eyes were open, and it felt like someone was standing at the end of my bed pushing their hands up and own on the mattress quickly so it was shaking. Couldn't see anyone but sort of felt someone was there and saw like a dark shape.

Do you believe in ghosts?

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10589 on: September 27, 2021, 06:41:08 pm »
I don't believe in that shite, but I guess it fits in with what people think this is... when I was younger I remember waking up and not being able to move my body at all, eyes were open, and it felt like someone was standing at the end of my bed pushing their hands up and own on the mattress quickly so it was shaking. Couldn't see anyone but sort of felt someone was there and saw like a dark shape.

Do you believe in ghosts?

might be Sleep paralysis ?   it happened to me quite frequently in my late teens/early 20s

No dont believe in Ghosts

Do you have hobbies outside of going the pub/match with your mates, if so what

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10590 on: September 27, 2021, 06:44:09 pm »
Playing video games and reading, if they qualify as hobbies.

Do you believe there’s an intelligent life form somewhere in the universe?

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10591 on: September 27, 2021, 07:25:31 pm »
Playing video games and reading, if they qualify as hobbies.

Do you believe there’s an intelligent life form somewhere in the universe?
Of course, with all the billions of planets/galaxies in the vast universe no way is Earth the only planet with intelligent life, also the recent upsurge in Western countries releasing UFO footage kind of confirms it now.

JJ Abrams has just made a massive budget 4 part docuseries on UFO's on Showtime.

What major city would you like to visit that you haven't yet.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10592 on: September 27, 2021, 07:35:47 pm »
Of course, with all the billions of planets/galaxies in the vast universe no way is Earth the only planet with intelligent life, also the recent upsurge in Western countries releasing UFO footage kind of confirms it now.

JJ Abrams has just made a massive budget 4 part docuseries on UFO's on Showtime.

What major city would you like to visit that you haven't yet.

San Francisco - I'd love to see the streets where Bullitt was filmed.

Do you think society will get better or worse in the next 20 years and do you fear for your kids futures?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10593 on: September 27, 2021, 10:14:36 pm »
San Francisco - I'd love to see the streets where Bullitt was filmed.

Do you think society will get better or worse in the next 20 years and do you fear for your kids futures?
I think worse, seems the Western World is more divided than ever in my lifetime, BLM v the growing far right, whack job polarising leaders winning elections, then we the worsening issue with climate change, i wouldn't be surprised to see wars fought over water in a few decades.

What's better, being a Formula One driver or a Fighter Pilot.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10594 on: September 28, 2021, 02:34:21 am »
I think worse, seems the Western World is more divided than ever in my lifetime, BLM v the growing far right, whack job polarising leaders winning elections, then we the worsening issue with climate change, i wouldn't be surprised to see wars fought over water in a few decades.

What's better, being a Formula One driver or a Fighter Pilot.

Formula One Driver
If your a young single man you just have to imagine the lifestyle

What’s the best pub in Liverpool and why
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #10595 on: September 28, 2021, 03:13:34 am »

Formula One Driver
If your a young single man you just have to imagine the lifestyle

What’s the best pub in Liverpool and why
The Lobster; coz when you go there you can sit.

We've been invaded by aliens and they've fixed all of our problems. Not only that but our lives have improved beyond all recognition.
Do you accept them as our new overlords; or are you a resistance fighter?
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10596 on: September 28, 2021, 07:59:50 am »
The Lobster; coz when you go there you can sit.

We've been invaded by aliens and they've fixed all of our problems. Not only that but our lives have improved beyond all recognition.
Do you accept them as our new overlords; or are you a resistance fighter?

Accept them.

Do you think comic book superhero movies will ever die out?

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10597 on: September 28, 2021, 11:40:15 am »
Accept them.

Do you think comic book superhero movies will ever die out?

I hope so soon

Why do you think the working class British people keep voting Conservative and are blinded to seeing how they are disgusting, corrupt and only interested in people of their own ilk the rich establishment
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10598 on: September 28, 2021, 11:46:45 am »

I hope so soon

Why do you think the working class British people keep voting Conservative and are blinded to seeing how they are disgusting, corrupt and only interested in people of their own ilk the rich establishment

Because the majority of the country have proven themselves over the past year to be interested only in themselves. They've had their heads manipulated by the media to make them believe that bad things are good. That disgusting man currently at the helm paints a caricature of himself that many believe and find funny so they must be trustworthy. I could write a 10,000 word essay but it would descend into angry ramblings so let's keep it short.

Would you accept a bank transfer of £10,000 per month and never have to work again if it meant that once a year, every year, at a random time, your clothes would become transparent for 24 hours?

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #10599 on: September 28, 2021, 11:54:19 am »
Because the majority of the country have proven themselves over the past year to be interested only in themselves. They've had their heads manipulated by the media to make them believe that bad things are good. That disgusting man currently at the helm paints a caricature of himself that many believe and find funny so they must be trustworthy. I could write a 10,000 word essay but it would descend into angry ramblings so let's keep it short.

Would you accept a bank transfer of £10,000 per month and never have to work again if it meant that once a year, every year, at a random time, your clothes would become transparent for 24 hours?

Yes and I would wear someone else clothes all the time :P

Is Tom Delonge actually a nutter or is what he says about who he knows and aliens true?