Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4572220 times)

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #60400 on: January 21, 2020, 06:04:49 pm »
So the show trial begins

Yep and over before we know it

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60401 on: January 21, 2020, 07:02:57 pm »
He just doesn't give a flying fuck, does he? Talks about "prophets of doom" and "the heirs of yesterday's foolish fortune tellers". Is he talking about scientists here? The same scientists I read about when I was a kid back in primary school when predictions of forest fires and global warming was a real concern, even back then? Has he spoken to people in Australia recently? What an absolute dickhead. The man and his followers are thick as fuck.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #60402 on: January 21, 2020, 07:20:58 pm »
The man and his followers are choose to act thick as fuck.
Kill the humourless

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60403 on: January 21, 2020, 07:21:26 pm »
He just doesn't give a flying fuck, does he? Talks about "prophets of doom" and "the heirs of yesterday's foolish fortune tellers". Is he talking about scientists here? The same scientists I read about when I was a kid back in primary school when predictions of forest fires and global warming was a real concern, even back then? Has he spoken to people in Australia recently? What an absolute dickhead. The man and his followers are thick as fuck.

Don't call them that. We need to understand these thick fuckers otherwise we will never be able to win them back.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #60404 on: January 21, 2020, 07:34:29 pm »
A $10,000 hunting rifle.   ;D
I only knew it was that Sniper rifle because it was my fav sniper gun on the Modern warfare Call of Duty trilogy games.

:D
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60405 on: January 21, 2020, 08:18:58 pm »
First pushback.

Moscow Mitch forced to allow a 3rd day of opening arguments due to some Repug insistence.
Kill the humourless

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #60406 on: January 21, 2020, 09:45:46 pm »
So the show trial begins

The US has basically just become another banana state hasn't it?

If they don't handle this professionally then they can hardly expect any respect from the rest of the world can they?

Or am I missing something?

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60407 on: January 21, 2020, 10:25:44 pm »

If they don't handle this professionally then they can hardly expect any respect from the rest of the world can they?

Considering they are the worlds most powerful nation and one we rely on for our safety its unlikely it affects anything.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #60408 on: January 21, 2020, 10:40:47 pm »

The only good scientist is an oil industry scientist.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #60409 on: January 21, 2020, 11:02:20 pm »
The Senate repugs banning the House Intelligence Committee from subpoena-ing White House documents. Expected to also block the subpoena of State Dept records, and likely voting to block the subpoena of witnesses.

I hope the Democrats have a plan to hammer home the message to the American people that the repugs are corrupt and are turning the US onto a banana republic.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60410 on: January 21, 2020, 11:32:46 pm »
What really annoys me is how Trump is always using every chance in the media to do two things. He hypes something and he points out an enemy/offends someone. And he gets away with it. Whatever he throws out there causes reactions and debates. After four years everything he says will dominate the headlines. And people either love what he does, or they hate him.

Classic narcissism. At first we all laughed at him. Now we are tired of him. We have ’picked sides’, just like he wants us to. That way he controls the debate. And I think we are losing some of our independence. If you say something about Trump that doesn't fit with the side you are put in (for/against), you are seen as a lunatic. So you play it safe and stay in the for/against camp. I wonder if we'll get to see when he switches opinion and everyone follows, meaning everyone will take the opposite view of what they had before. It's a sign of our times he's President.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60411 on: January 21, 2020, 11:46:06 pm »

The GOP don't care. As far as they're concerned the rest of the world will have to do business with them regardless.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60412 on: January 21, 2020, 11:50:37 pm »
The GOP don't care. As far as they're concerned the rest of the world will have to do business with them regardless.

Exactly. They are at the top of the food chain, they dint really give a shit what others think of them.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #60413 on: January 22, 2020, 02:32:17 am »
Looks like McConnell may have undone himself this time, Dems done pretty well today

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #60414 on: January 22, 2020, 03:34:06 am »
Looks like McConnell may have undone himself this time, Dems done pretty well today

Agree. He's had to cave already. There's been a mini-revolt.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60415 on: January 22, 2020, 03:46:28 am »
. I wonder if we'll get to see when he switches opinion and everyone follows, meaning everyone will take the opposite view of what they had before..
That's sort of already happened. Not so much a case of Trump changing his opinion, but a helluva lot of Republicans who were waving flags and treating the military with sacred reverence during Bush Jr seem perfectly happy to dismiss them as deep state/partisan hacks when Trump rages against them.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #60416 on: January 22, 2020, 04:21:15 am »
Love how th dems are dragging out each vote. McConnell tried to stack them earlier and got fucked off lol

Offline Mimi

• Maguire!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60417 on: January 22, 2020, 07:45:12 am »
With respect to Chief Justice Roberts, the American Senate is not the greatest deliberative body in the world. Even their jurists are not free of hyperbole.
"And Israeli aggression will continue unabated. BDS. Armed struggle. Peace talks. Protests. Tweets. Social media. Poetry. All are terror in Israel’s books.” Refaat Alareer
https://www.youtube.com/@refaatalareer9499

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #60418 on: January 22, 2020, 08:32:00 am »

As that book I recommended, "The Fifth Risk" by Michael Lewis, points out Trump has done everything he can to negate science because he is wilfully ignorant of what it does for the country and the world, AND because he sees it as an obstacle to big business. JOBS! JOBS! JOBS!

He sent in minimal teams to roll back regulations on things that keep people safe, like food and water hygiene, early warning systems for dangerous weather. HIs first act was to ask incumbents for lists of scientists who had done work or attended conferences on climate change. He even outlawed the use of that term in government departments. Also, because he had no knowledge of how governments work, and no desire to learn he nominated department leaders who would either run them down or he thought were apt. Pruitt at the EPA and Perry at Energy wanted to shut those departments down. Ross at Commerce because he was a businessman, despite Commerce having little to do with business. Similar at Agriculture which has little to do with farming. De Vos at Education, who clearly sees it as an opportunity for personal gain.

So surprise, surprise he nominated people who were unqualified, corrupt or ignorant for the jobs they were to take on. Perry ffs had no idea that Energy`s biggest role was to protect the country from their own nuclear arsenal. Trump thought "he`s an oil guy" , I`ll send him to Energy.

And it`s all in the modern spirit of "we`ve had enough of experts". Once more Dear Leader thinks he knows best because someone told him over cocktails at Mar-a-lago that some regulations were hurting their profits...
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #60419 on: January 22, 2020, 12:00:12 pm »
Didn’t watch any of it yesterday can’t be bothered

It’s a farce

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60420 on: January 22, 2020, 02:00:17 pm »
Love how th dems are dragging out each vote. McConnell tried to stack them earlier and got fucked off lol

They are getting to make a case for each subpoena...with different and equally capable house members. Well prepared group and Schiff is a real pro.

Makes for better television than Trump's bleating lawyers that are already being fact-checked.

And all these senators are getting on the record for individual votes about individual people. So that if news cones put about any individual...they will be on the hook for that single vote. No blurry excuses will save them from that individual record.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60421 on: January 22, 2020, 02:02:28 pm »
With respect to Chief Justice Roberts, the American Senate is not the greatest deliberative body in the world. Even their jurists are not free of hyperbole.

It's an old age home.

Claire McCaskill said it is the only place that a woman of her age can "go and feel like a hot young chick."

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #60422 on: January 22, 2020, 08:36:43 pm »
Two corrupt sides banging on about who's the most corrupt of the two. Sigh.
Linudden.

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60423 on: January 22, 2020, 08:40:03 pm »
Not even close, mate.

Schiff with a masterful lesson in patriotism and history.

Dems will kill with intellect, oratory and evidence.

Imagine 25 Repugs grew a pair and voted the fucker out?
Kill the humourless

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #60424 on: January 22, 2020, 08:42:37 pm »
Not even close, mate.

Schiff with a masterful lesson in patriotism and history.

Dems will kill with intellect, oratory and evidence.

Imagine 25 Repugs grew a pair and voted the fucker out?

:lmao

They all suck. If I was American you'd have to pay me six figures to go and vote for either of those scammer parties.
Linudden.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #60425 on: January 22, 2020, 08:52:16 pm »
:lmao

They all suck. If I was American you'd have to pay me six figures to go and vote for either of those scammer parties.

Thank God you're not American then.  :lickin

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #60426 on: January 22, 2020, 08:55:05 pm »

Yeah thank fuck for that. People tend to think that Dems are the good guys - but the system was just as fucked up when they were in office. Trump is just a more abrasive face to the duopoly machine and they need a third party badly.
Linudden.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #60427 on: January 22, 2020, 08:57:57 pm »

Not like most American's vote either. Actually the majority of them don't.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #60428 on: January 22, 2020, 09:00:07 pm »
Not like most American's vote either. Actually the majority of them don't.

If the Libertarians just activated a sufficient turnout to match even British elections, they'd have 25 % of the vote. Interest is that low and people just feel there ain't nothing in it for them over there. The Dems are impeaching Trump for something Biden actually bragged about doing while he was in office. Partisan silliness of crooks of the Republicans to pretend Trump did no wrong and by the Dems for pretending Biden did no wrong but sadly both sides can't lose.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 09:02:00 pm by Linudden »
Linudden.

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60429 on: January 22, 2020, 09:08:58 pm »
Dunno how many former prosecutors other than Schiff , but they're gonna put some show on.  Hope they close with Jeffries.

Repugs will be all bluster, innuendo and their interpretation of the Constitution.

GOP lawyers will be overmatched.
Kill the humourless

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60430 on: January 22, 2020, 09:32:58 pm »
Fox cutting away from video evidence of Pence's canceled trip to Z's inauguration for an advert.
Kill the humourless

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60431 on: January 22, 2020, 09:42:33 pm »
I agree with Linudden that American politics is a grotesque farce designed for further empowerment of the rich. Unfortunately their solution was another rich guy, with added incompetence, intolerance and incontinence, allied to the most unscrupulous, obsequious party the country has known in living memory. So it's not "both sides are equally bad", it's "one side are shit, the other side are satanic ubercunts".

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60432 on: January 22, 2020, 09:55:30 pm »

What have the Democrats done in this case which was corrupt?

This is the kind of attitude that got Trump elected in the first place.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #60433 on: January 22, 2020, 11:08:50 pm »
What have the Democrats done in this case which was corrupt?

This is the kind of attitude that got Trump elected in the first place.

The notion that the video evidence against Biden bragging about Ukrainian aid is a "conspiracy theory". It's absurd. It's also coming from the guys who asserted that Putin installed Trump into the White House and went on about it for two years until it was disproven conclusively and that only obstruction of the investigation was even a possibility. Both damn sides are having wild theories about the other and while entertaining, it looks like kindergarten. Biden did fucked up, and so did Trump, likewise Hillary before them. Bush was even worse.

I don't do lesser of two-evil-isms. Doesn't matter if one side would be less bad than the other. That's just feeding into the bullshit meter that is US politics. This partisan "but the other side is worse" bullshit has just led to this quagmire, leaving 330 million to choose between Hillary and Trump, and where it now appears plausible that every single president will be impeached and congress merely being a WWE-style mudslinging organ.

Sadly, a third party will never come along because the money interests are so entrenched. If anyone wants change, they still should vote for either the Libertarians or the Greens so that either get Congress seats and render a "hung parliament". There's no apparent reason why the Libertarians couldn't win a mid-term senate seat in New Mexico, New Hampshire, Maine, Colorado or Nevada if people just decided enough was enough or that the Greens couldn't win urban House seats. Else, jack shit's going to change.

That people vote tactically in presidential elections is one thing, but given the president's got a veto anyway, there's no reason to in US legislative elections. That's just feeding the beast.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 11:29:09 pm by Linudden »
Linudden.

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60434 on: January 22, 2020, 11:41:20 pm »
Dems closing arguments should remind GOPers that what they do, what they say and how they vote will be in the annals of US history forever.

"How did you vote when Donald Trump was impeached Grandpa?"
Kill the humourless

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #60435 on: January 22, 2020, 11:55:22 pm »
Yeah thank fuck for that. People tend to think that Dems are the good guys - but the system was just as fucked up when they were in office. Trump is just a more abrasive face to the duopoly machine and they need a third party badly.

I don't disagree with your assertion that there needs to be a third party. Perhaps even more than just a third. But saying that "the system is fucked, they're just as bad as each other" is a major cop out. You deal with the now. With the reality that is present. There are two parties in American politics, and that's just how it is.

But painting the Democrats with the same brush as the Republicans is equally as repugnant. Obama's Presidency wasn't perfect. But how many of Obama's people got indicted? Sent to prison? Did he himself get impeached? Yes, Democrats and the Democratic party have sometimes fucked things up in equal measure. But did they roll back environmental protections in the 8 years a Democrat occupied the White House before Trump? Did they just dither around as Republicans have done for years and fail to pass a health care plan or actually went and passed one that, while far from perfect, remains the most successful health care plan to ever go into fruition in the United States? Were race relations and tensions ever as bad when a Democrat occupied the White House before Trump? Were we ever this close to going to war with Iran or was there actually an agreement in place that had seemed to work? I really could go on and on and on.

So if you're just going to sit there and say that you wouldn't vote for either of the two parties because they're just as bad as each other then you're really just part of the problem and not the solution. Again, thank God you're not American and I sincerely hope that fewer people in America get around to that line of thinking because then things are really going to get more fucked than they currently are.

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60436 on: January 22, 2020, 11:55:45 pm »
Dems have played a blinder.

Showing video clips cut to clearly state the desired quote with no rebuttal, character assassination or obfuscation.

It's better than witnesses and documents.

Fungus will be apoplectic.
Kill the humourless

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #60437 on: January 23, 2020, 12:04:57 am »
Were race relations and tensions ever as bad when a Democrat occupied the White House before Trump?

South FL (Trayvon), Ferguson, Baltimore. You serious?  :P Black Americans have been treated badly regardless of which party has been in power. Obama was the least bad president from a policy standpoint for more than a generation, but he left a lot to answer for, in particular on foreign policy and also in terms of aligning himself with the powerful when he had promised the opposite. The one thing refreshing about him was that he got into office without prior executive or rich dad experience. Trump is just dumb, the only way he's even got a chance in 2020 is because the Dems have been hyperventilating and screeching ever since he won. Had they kept calm and pursued policy in a normal manner, this election wouldn't even be close.

My solution is simple: vote third party and repatriate powers to state legislatures in order for the DC abuse to go on no more. Nothing more. Nothing less. I'm as glad as you are that I'm not American by the way. Lots of great people but good grief, successive administrations have caused a lot of trouble and social tension in Eurasia for decades now with their constant Middle Eastern "adventures".

« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 12:14:52 am by Linudden »
Linudden.

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #60438 on: January 23, 2020, 12:30:16 am »
South FL (Trayvon), Ferguson, Baltimore. You serious?  :P Black Americans have been treated badly regardless of which party has been in power. Obama was the least bad president from a policy standpoint for more than a generation, but he left a lot to answer for, in particular on foreign policy and also in terms of aligning himself with the powerful when he had promised the opposite. The one thing refreshing about him was that he got into office without prior executive or rich dad experience. Trump is just dumb, the only way he's even got a chance in 2020 is because the Dems have been hyperventilating and screeching ever since he won. Had they kept calm and pursued policy in a normal manner, this election wouldn't even be close.

My solution is simple: vote third party and repatriate powers to state legislatures in order for the DC abuse to go on no more. Nothing more. Nothing less. I'm as glad as you are that I'm not American by the way. Lots of great people but good grief, successive administrations have caused a lot of trouble and social tension in Eurasia for decades now with their constant Middle Eastern "adventures".

Yeah, I'm fucking serious. I don't remember white supremacists in regularly organized marches on the streets of America waving their tiki torches around as a badge of honor before Trump came and invigorated them to think that they finally had someone in the highest office in the land who represented their skewed way of thinking. Someone who was one of them.

Your solution isn't simple. It's simplistic. Or mildly put, just not very good at all.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #60439 on: January 23, 2020, 12:46:08 am »
Yeah, I'm fucking serious. I don't remember white supremacists in regularly organized marches on the streets of America waving their tiki torches around as a badge of honor before Trump came and invigorated them to think that they finally had someone in the highest office in the land who represented their skewed way of thinking. Someone who was one of them.

Your solution isn't simple. It's simplistic. Or mildly put, just not very good at all.

Okay, I get it, you're deep down the partisan rabbit hole, it's okay, but for goodness sake: of course there were many klan rallies before Trump came along. Just that the media didn't go out of their way to give them attention. David Duke almost became governor of Louisiana in the 90's for crying out loud. Yes, Trump is a bad person, but there have always been very suspect ideas and people in such a large country. 1 % of 330 million people is still 3.3 million - in numerical terms that's more than the highest ever vote share for any governing bloc of Sweden (the left-wing bloc in 1994 reached 3.2 mil). It's equal to Wales' overall population. So, yes, if 1 % of the US are crazy-ass would-be nazis, then that's a shitload of people around.

There are only two ways to combat nazi morons: a) don't cover them, b) laugh at their silly costumes and make them into uncool mockeries. Instead, making Richard Fucking Spencer a household name only serves to glamorize those fruitloops.

The only way to change the system is to vote for different people. Merely voting to give Nancy Pelosi another term as speaker ain't going to change none of that. America deserves a third party and an actual choice. To vote for people who couldn't even run a kindergarten and can get nothing done ain't doing shit.

Merely being angry with me because as a foreigner I think both US parties are shit is actually even less constructive than voting for one of the two main parties - and that's saying a lot  :-X

With all due respect mate, I'm not interested in pretending to play along with a two-party cult 4,000 miles away from me.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 12:58:22 am by Linudden »
Linudden.