Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2561428 times)

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy
« Reply #43600 on: Yesterday at 04:47:18 pm »
Those that post first names of famous people like they're personal friends with them, like Rory for Rory McIlroy really annoys me.
What about Jurgen?

Online Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43601 on: Yesterday at 06:00:42 pm »
Just accidentally spat in some lady's face while talking to her. You know that second where you think that was a bit saliva-y, hope I didn't get her, and then a few seconds later they casually wipe their cheek. Hate that

Online SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43602 on: Yesterday at 06:14:38 pm »

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43603 on: Yesterday at 06:17:50 pm »
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43604 on: Yesterday at 06:18:03 pm »
Just accidentally spat in some lady's face while talking to her. You know that second where you think that was a bit saliva-y, hope I didn't get her, and then a few seconds later they casually wipe their cheek. Hate that
could be worse.  at a party years back my wife introduced me to one of her close friends, as I was turning around, holding a drink.

as I turned, the back of my hand brushed against her left tit.  cue a look of total alarm on her face.  I instantly decided to pretend it didn't happen -- which to this day I'm not sure was the right choice.

luckily my wife never noticed her friend's reaction.

Online SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43605 on: Yesterday at 06:18:35 pm »

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43606 on: Yesterday at 08:25:04 pm »
could be worse.  at a party years back my wife introduced me to one of her close friends, as I was turning around, holding a drink.

as I turned, the back of my hand brushed against her left tit.  cue a look of total alarm on her face.  I instantly decided to pretend it didn't happen -- which to this day I'm not sure was the right choice.

luckily my wife never noticed her friend's reaction.

Ah, the old "accidentally felt your tit" excuse - you should be locked up you perv !!

Nah only kidding, I've done that myself and its like "shit, sorry about that". its really worrying that they think you've done it on purpose.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43607 on: Yesterday at 08:32:08 pm »
Working too hard, thinking I'm invincible and still in my 20s.  Fucking dickhead!!

Online SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43608 on: Yesterday at 09:46:07 pm »
Ah, the old "accidentally felt your tit" excuse - you should be locked up you perv !!

I swear, your honour!!!! :)

as an aside, her friend was an absolute knockout, and a really lovely person.  not that it's relevant of course, but anyhow ...  :)

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #43609 on: Yesterday at 09:49:47 pm »
I swear, your honour!!!! :)

as an aside, her friend was an absolute knockout, and a really lovely person.  not that it's relevant of course, but anyhow ...  :)

And yet you have no stories of 'accidental' brushing with less attractive folk?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43610 on: Yesterday at 10:06:52 pm »

He feels them all up.
Jurgen YNWA

Online SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43611 on: Yesterday at 10:07:04 pm »
none whatsoever.

weird innit?

Online Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43612 on: Yesterday at 11:50:29 pm »
Complete accident but he’s not washed that hand since  :missus

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #43613 on: Today at 09:20:08 am »
Articles on my phone popping up telling me Gen whatever says , but Gen wotsit fights back with...

a) I don't care, b) I don't know what gen is what.

For me , it should be Gen Arable Farmer, Gen industrial revolution , Gen Wireless. Gen TV . Gen  Video , Gen Internet , Gen Social media.  And I guess Gen AI is up next.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.