Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Why would he be sitting with Liverpool fans if he was going to West Ham??

Oh was he? Didn’t pick that up. Fair chance he just got spares from Gakpo, Gravenberch or Virgil…
Well that’s one in the bag.

He plays right back with Bradley and Trent goes to midfield  (or is sold)

Weirdly he's played left back this season!
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by SerbianScouser on Today at 04:08:32 pm »
Would be madness to sell him imo especially if both him and Arne would like to work together.

Regardless of his pace there's a huge potential of Mo reinventing himself as a playmaker in the final third. This season his chance creating skills have been incredible. Move him centrally , get movement ahead of him and he'll create chances for fun. If Mo would want to do this we'll get a few years out him as a world-class playmaker/lock picker.

Him and Trent are huge conundrums but if you find a way to utilize their skills to the maximum all the while somehow finding good balance in the team we will definitely remain relevant in a foreseeable future.
The keeper just had a brain fart, that is no fucking reason for the manc to blow his whistle. I honestly just cannot take anymore of these officials. I’m done with this corrupt game of football.
Yet again another referee "mistake" costs us a goal and points. Not to mind we should have been playing against ten men for most of the match.

Yep. The Odegaard handball I don't count as we scored straight after, Spurs we'd have gone 1 up but you can't predict the outcome, but ADFC if we score the pen we win the game and today at 2-3 we win that.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by Draex on Today at 04:07:43 pm »
Not excusing what Klopp may have done, but ultimately he’s the boss. His word should be final.

I'm not blaming Klopp at all, just offering mitigation for Salah. Heat of the moment, Mo gets questioned maybe, he's already pissed off with himself because he's out of form, he makes a comment back and there you go. So easily done in a pressurised situation.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Caligula? on Today at 04:06:46 pm »
He's surely off.
That tackle on Mac is not good.

Jones got a red card for the same tackle, we've not seen one since, pisses me right off that.
Can't wait to see Howard Webb appear on Sky Sports on Monday night...

Yorkie is compiling his sarcastic 'You're all knobheads speech now'

Just another 'mistake' that co-incidentally goes against us like Taylor and the Chelsea handball, the Arsenal basketball hands, the Spurs disallowed goal, Jota being sent off for not touching his man, Jones for winning the ball and bouncing off it - something that's happened twenty times since - also the foul on Mac today, the Gravenberch one in the Cup Final, the disallowed goal in the same cup final, Mac getting booted in the chester v City.

I'd list all the time in total we've been fucked up the arse by PGMOL, but it would honestly take too long.

All 'honest mistakes' though - just silly to expect 'mistakes' would sometimes go for us - no, against all the odds, every one fucks us.
amazing how inexplainable stuff like this always happens against us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10