Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3479761 times)

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
Starmer nailing him again. I'm impressed.

Yeah, he’s like a dog with a BoJo shaped bone and he’s not letting go of it.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ah uh erm ah umm errmmm Mr Speaker ahh ummm errr ahhh Mr Speaker mmmmmmmm

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Ah uh erm ah umm errmmm Mr Speaker ahh ummm errr ahhh Mr Speaker mmmmmmmm

Absolutely painful.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
States "Death rate" instead of "Death toll" but seems fair enough otherwise.

UK is behind Spain Italy and Belgium in Europe, but sure. Let's continue this same strange comparison between UK government and the US & Brazil's

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Johnsons getting nasty with Starmer, as good as calling him a liar, all sorts of put put downs to make him look as though he's attacking the Tories unfairly. trying to put Starmer on the defensive, Starmers not falling for it, he wants answers to his questions.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Johnsons getting nasty with Starmer, as good as calling him a liar, all sorts of put put downs to make him look as though he's attacking the Tories unfairly. trying to put Starmer on the defensive, Starmers not falling for it, he wants answers to his questions.

Lashing out like a rat backed into a corner. Which, y'know...

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
Hancock rebuked!

Not quite as good as the previous 2 but you have to love Starmer providing Boris with evidence.

Boris has not been given any platform to fist pump.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Starmer nailing him again. I'm impressed.

Has Johnson actually turned up to something?

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
The articles in the telegraph and Forbes are very misleading though. Viral genomic RNA was present in the lower airways of the unvaccinated animals, but only detectable in 2 of the vaccinated animals.
Viral subgenomic RNA was also detected in the lower airways of all the unvaccinated animals but none detected in the vaccinated group. Subgenomic RNA is the one that’s indicative of viral replication. For the nose swabs, there was no differences in genomic RNA detected, but you cannot deduce from this that the animals can still spread the virus. The viral load in the lung tissues of vaccinated animals was massively reduced compared to the unvaccinated group.

The results are hugely encouraging and the comparisons the articles make with the sinovac study are really misleading. There is a huge difference in how the virus was given to vaccinated animals in both studies - the oxford study used a far bigger viral dose and introduced the virus by multiple routes. They challenged with the virus via 4 different routes - directly into the trachea, intranasal, orally and ocular. The sinovac study was into the trachea only. The oxford study also vaccinated the animals using half the dose that they are using for the human study. A comparison of efficacy of the two vaccines based on the two reports is pure speculation, you can’t make any scientific conclusions due to the experimental differences.

A rebuttal from the Jenner Institute to that article in Forbes.

https://www.jenner.ac.uk/about/news/the-oxford-covid-19-vaccine-works-very-well-in-monkeys

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
I remember a line from the novel 2010: Odyssey2 (ah, simpler times) about how a Captain can be wrong, but never uncertain.

I'd say the hardest hit countries have been the ones whose response has been uncertain, conflicting, or ambiguous. Essentially a lack of strong, decisive leadership.

Captain Edward Smith says hello.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
I like the sound of this new labour fella. He’s an ex lawyer isn’t he? He seems quick on his feet with the shite these Tory bellends  come out with

Online Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Lashing out like a rat backed into a corner. Which, y'know...
Like the way Starmer used it against him.  theres been so many deaths in care homes, of course am going to ask you questions about it. Johnson looked desperate.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake

You could really tell from Johnsons 'strategy' that Starmer has had him thoroughly rattled since the last PMQs. Can't say that I'm looking forward to the return of the Tory backbenchers, and Starmer might just struggle to make himself heard above the mindless jeering. You just have to hope the Tory's at least retain enough self-awareness as to not want to revert to their public heckling jeering in the midst of a crisis. But I doubt it. Makes me a little bit sick just thinking about it to be honest.

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
You could really tell from Johnsons 'strategy' that Starmer has had him thoroughly rattled since the last PMQs. Can't say that I'm looking forward to the return of the Tory backbenchers, and Starmer might just struggle to make himself heard above the mindless jeering. You just have to hope the Tory's at least retain enough self-awareness as to not want to revert to their public heckling jeering in the midst of a crisis. But I doubt it. Makes me a little bit sick just thinking about it to be honest.

it will then be down to the strength of Hoyle in the chair to allow Starmer to be heard.

But you would hope that people seeing all the jeering and hollering on that side of the chamber wont play well with the public

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Johnson did better, he had actually bothered to read up on his brief.

But the comparison between Starmer and corbyn is huge.  No comparison.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
So why can footballers train in a non contact way in groups, but we can’t see our family in a non contact way in groups?

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
So why can footballers train in a non contact way in groups, but we can’t see our family in a non contact way in groups?

It's their job.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Let’s just cut to the chase, any previous government of any party had a better air of competency then this one.
sam allardyce would have done a better job

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
They may or may not all go back to parliament but they wont be able to flood the chamber with bodies. The number of MP's in the actual chamber will remain the same.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
Because for such a small group, you can test them to ensure that any infection is nipped in the bud before it spreads.

If you could get enough materials and money to do 120m Tests a week you could do it for all of society
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
A rebuttal from the Jenner Institute to that article in Forbes.

https://www.jenner.ac.uk/about/news/the-oxford-covid-19-vaccine-works-very-well-in-monkeys

Thanks. Pretty much what you said yesterday but a denser read!

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

The same way everyone can go about their jobs in a non contact way but not see our families.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah, I was going to make the same point. I like the way Starmers handling Johnson though, listens to his reply and homes in on the bullshit in his reply. 
               Emily Maitlis

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Best strategy for that is to instantly just stop dead and wait for the chair to sort it. Do that often enough and he'll have to take action.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The super spreading (and k) at first seemed an academic curiosity. But I guess the practical use is that if we can track down fast super spreaders and isolate them, the population in general are 'ok'.  Problem being is if a super spreader passes to a superspreader, we have to trace effectively too.

I'm not sure if superspreading has to do with the kind of people, so that you can identify and isolate them. I think superspreading happens if an infected person, at the right stage of infection, takes part in a certain activity. The same person a few days earlier or later wouldn't be a superspreader, or if they had done a different activity at that time.

I think it might have to do with where the viral load is highest within the breathing system, and how you breath. It seems like a lot of superspreading incidents happened in situations where there were a lot of people indoors, singing or speaking loudly. Like the clubs in Korea or in the ski centres in Austria, or the choir infections here and in the US, and maybe even the funeral incidents. I could see how you would spread more virus material from deep inside your lungs if you were trying to make your voice loud, with air pressure from the bottom of you lungs and your mouth open. And how other people would breath it in, if they were also trying to sing loudly or similar.

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
I could see how you would spread more virus material from deep inside your lungs if you were trying to make your voice loud, with air pressure from the bottom of you lungs and your mouth open. And how other people would breath it in, if they were also trying to sing loudly or similar.

Guy a few days/weeks back was saying super spreader in Germany was guy at a rave blowing a whistle

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Guy a few days/weeks back was saying super spreader in Germany was guy at a rave blowing a whistle

Graeme Poll?

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
"What's yer name? Where yer from? Safe as fuck............NOT!" :(

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Yeah, that sounds like a similar mechanism.

The unfortunate conclusion from this is, for me, that going to a football match might be quite a while off :(
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Cambridge lectures to be online only for 2020/21 academic year
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/education-52732814?

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
If we look at the rate of infection on footballers, it tells us that there about half a million active infections in the uk outside of care homes (presumably higher?).

Is my maths right?
W

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Like the way Starmer used it against him.  theres been so many deaths in care homes, of course am going to ask you questions about it. Johnson looked desperate.

Johnson looked rough as a bears arse.

Trying to sneer at Starmer with the Forensic jibe

Also noticed before the speaker shut Hancock up, Starmer was interrupted by either Hancock or Johnson With an “untrue, untrue”. And Starmer calmly repeated that it was evidence to parliament by the head of care UK.
That’s why Hancock had a right fucking gob on him and Hoyle slapped him down right after.

No wonder that Mogg is moving heaven and earth to get the shitheads back together to howl don questions and roar with laughter at insults.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
If we look at the rate of infection on footballers, it tells us that there about half a million active infections in the uk outside of care homes (presumably higher?).

Is my maths right?

Possibly if it were possible to scale up from 'footballers' to 'everyone'? Think it looks a bit on the high side though (some people's idea of 'lockdown' differs to others, mention no names, Kyle Walker), with ONS estimating c.150k and King's College London estimating c.250k just a week ago based on testing and symptom reporting respectively.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Possibly if it were possible to scale up from 'footballers' to 'everyone'? Think it looks a bit on the high side though (some people's idea of 'lockdown' differs to others, mention no names, Kyle Walker), with ONS estimating c.150k and King's College London estimating c.250k just a week ago based on testing and symptom reporting respectively.
So when the government says it has the ability to track and trace 10,000, that’s woefully inadequate then....
W

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan

Thought we might get an update on the ONS survey today but doesn’t seem to be the case.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
BBC are reporting the PM has promised world class track and trace system by June

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/coronavirus-nhs-x-app-launch-contact-trace-scheme-uk-a9524191.html

Independent saying they are backpedaling from that, as the app will not be ready.

Johnson has lied to Parliament again, the scruffy twat.
Surely this time Starmer must demand he be recalled.

Tell you now. This track trace and test strategy is 2months too late and will not get off the ground. They are going to blame the lack of common sense, and the “science”, and the Brexiteers will cheer their Boris as they bury their dead.

To paraphrase Sassoon

“He’s not a bad chap said Harry to Jack
As they downloaded their app in order to track
But he did for us all and expected a clap”
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
BBC are reporting the PM has promised world class track and trace system by June

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/coronavirus-nhs-x-app-launch-contact-trace-scheme-uk-a9524191.html

Independent saying they are backpedaling from that, as the app will not be ready.

Johnson has lied to Parliament again, the scruffy twat.
Surely this time Starmer must demand he be recalled.

Tell you now. This track trace and test strategy is 2months too late and will not get off the ground. They are going to blame the lack of common sense, and the “science”, and the Brexiteers will cheer their Boris as they bury their dead.

To paraphrase Sassoon

“He’s not a bad chap said Harry to Jack
As they downloaded their app in order to track
But he did for us all and expected a clap”

They'll release any old piece of shit and hail it as another target met.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Is my maths right?

Footballers are hardly a representative sample of the population. It disproportianately affects poorer people rememeber.