Author Topic: Re: Brendan Rodgers to remain at LFC - pointless speculation in here please...  (Read 175491 times)

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Was only a couple of years ago we nearly went tits up. Now we have the stadium getting enhanced, some semblance of normality, stability and we almost won No19. Whilst things could have gone better, equally they could have been worse. I am happy with FSG. We are trying to do more with less and thats never easy. I'd sooner see the light at the end of the tunnel as the happy glow of our future rather than the oncoming train. Shit happens, when it does knuckle down and dont wallow.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline MihawkLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Meh.
Not spending their billions on players and the club I love though.

You could have a million in your bank account and I wouldn't care.

I just feel FSG are clueless- Arye still in his role, Rodgers still manager, linked with utter crap players- yeah let's all do the fucking river dance down to Anfield due to the exciting times this club is in!

Wake up man.

You are not even denying his accusations and trying to shit steer ever further. I sometimes don't get the hate you are getting Fordy but this time you are just beyond ridiculous.
Just calm down with your Agendas. If you don't like the way the club is heading, alright - you are entitled to your opinion. But hating against our Manager? That is not the Liverpool way, even if you think he is average.

Rodgers has earned himself another shot, no matter what you think about "loosing the dressing room" (as a matter of fact: where did you get that from anyhow?) or how shit he is (he guided us to a second place ffs - what more can you want with the player we had at that time?). He is now getting his last chance to prove his doubters wrong and to do that he'll get new coaches, who will hopefully help him sort out our defending.

But maybe you should just take a step back and vent somewhere else.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Not sure where to post this query, but I hear there is a press conference at 10am.

Any live links to it?

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
You are not even denying his accusations and trying to shit steer ever further. I sometimes don't get the hate you are getting Fordy but this time you are just beyond ridiculous.
Just calm down with your Agendas. If you don't like the way the club is heading, alright - you are entitled to your opinion. But hating against our Manager? That is not the Liverpool way, even if you think he is average.

Rodgers has earned himself another shot, no matter what you think about "loosing the dressing room" (as a matter of fact: where did you get that from anyhow?) or how shit he is (he guided us to a second place ffs - what more can you want with the player we had at that time?). He is now getting his last chance to prove his doubters wrong and to do that he'll get new coaches, who will hopefully help him sort out our defending.

But maybe you should just take a step back and vent somewhere else.

If the opposite of loosing (should be loosening by the way) the dressing room is tightening the defence, I'm all for it.

But on Fordy, he can defend himself but his agenda (if any) is actually pretty mild by RAWK's standards. I do agree, he should take a step back and vent somewhere else, but I at least missed him when he was away in Barbados.
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline Mamadou

• & Ariam. Reads RAWK in strip clubs, but does not post.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
This is just bollocks, and we both know it.

If you've an agenda against FSG then fair enough, they've given us a few reasons for us to be wary.

But they aren't skint, neither are they afraid to take risks.

They spend pretty much every penny the club earns, FFP tells us that.

You could say "They put the wrong people in charge." Or "They hadn't a clue about football." Or "Why the fuck is Ayre still involved." ??

Do you get where I'm going ? Lots of ammunition, no need to make things up.

hm maybe you are right...
" Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
I'm not as it once again hightlights FSG haven't got and clue.

They're all over the shop.

It doesn't highlight anything. Inglethorpe may have been one of a number of targets for any number of coaching positions and the club might have felt he would like / be suited to a new role.

You're going to give yourself repetitive strain injury in your neck from smashing your face into the keyboard whenever your read any news article related to LFC if you're not careful.
« Last Edit: June 8, 2015, 10:13:01 am by JerseyKopite »

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
hm maybe you are right...

If they were stashing money, and not doing what they could financially then I'd be all over them as well. The money isn't a problem, it's their inability to put people in charge of spending it well.

It really is that simple.

It will always be FSG's 'fault' though because ultimately it's them making the decisions at the top of the pyramid.

13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
For how many days/weeks will the repetition of points continue?
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Are you suggesting there is an end to it?!

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Ask Al and Fordy when their next holiday is..

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
Are you suggesting there is an end to it?!

Of course there is Craig.

When everyone at the club, from J Henry down to the cleaners learns how to make sure that whenever they face any sort of choice they make the right one, every single time without fail.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline MihawkLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Meh.
Sounds reasonable. We as Liverpool Football Club should expect nothing else of them.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
Sounds reasonable. We as Liverpool Football Club should expect nothing else of them.

I'm onboard, now then, where is my time machine.....

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

When everyone at the club, from J Henry down to the cleaners learns how to make sure that whenever they face any sort of choice they make the right one, every single time without fail.

I'm sure they'd still find a way to moan then.

Maybe they just need to hand over the running of the club to Al and Fordy. Everything will be done correctly without fail then.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
I'm sure they'd still find a way to moan then.

Maybe they just need to hand over the running of the club to Al and Fordy. Everything will be done correctly without fail then.

Unfortunately, there's people that can't balance expectation and reality.

It must be awful not 'enjoying' football.

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
I'm not as it once again hightlights FSG haven't got and clue.

They're all over the shop.
Why not ?

Thought from day 1 FSG were good custodians for the club but we're going to make plenty of mistakes running the club due to lack of experience and its exactly that way

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
In this thread: Fordy argues with himself.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ask Al and Fordy when their next holiday is..
Well played sah!
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
This is the pointless bickering/blow hard thread? Because we all know about the intimate inside workings of LFC don't we?

Personally, I just hope we add a lot of experience to our coaching staff. Surely, Rene Meulensteen makes a lot of sense. He's 51 years old and has all that experience working under Ferguson. Talking about the football industry, that is great experience, not to be sneezed at.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97

For me the point is that we should be recruiting people who have already made those mistakes and learned from them. We have too many people at the Club who are learning on the job.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
For me the point is that we should be recruiting people who have already made those mistakes and learned from them. We have too many people at the Club who are learning on the job.

We have too many fans learning what it is to support also.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
Even if this is the place for the negative ninnies to voice, I still want to say for next season, come on Brendan, give us some of the magical inspiration we sometimes see, whoever is in the rag tag assembly of players we acquire without spending more than Coventry or Blackpool. I am up for being quoted on this, the football will be more thrilling than last season, even if not quite to the standard of the one before. It just will be. He has mainly his own players now, will have had plenty of time to think and a decent length of pre season with his own squad. The new coaching team below him will be the icing on the cake.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
Many of us wanted Rodgers sacked. We have expressed our views.
Time now for us to get behind the decision made by FSG to support BR. Time to get back to supporting the club.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline goalspaytherent

• Just thought of a CT.....then saw the post history.....not gonna bother.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm your huckleberry
Not spending their billions on players and the club I love though.

You could have a million in your bank account and I wouldn't care.

I just feel FSG are clueless- Arye still in his role, Rodgers still manager, linked with utter crap players- yeah let's all do the fucking river dance down to Anfield due to the exciting times this club is in!

Wake up man.

Would you rather we went for top,top players and be embarrassed as they go elsewhere ? Because that's where we are at, they would go elsewhere.....even last summer on the back of a season which included possibly some of the most attacking football seen in a generation, top players weren't interested in coming to LFC ....it's a fact we need to accept at this moment in time because we aren't seen as attractive enough or willing to pay top dollar in comparison to other major English clubs....we are where we are because that's where we pitch ourselves

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
I will judge FSG on the following things:

Director of Football - who is he?

New coaches - who are they?

Transfers at the end of the window - have we been AMBITIOUS? Do we have enough quality up top and in midfield.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders

It is like a Soap Opera (people claim never to watch, but has been going on for decades)

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Anfield HQ ‏NSFW link  · 30 mins30 minutes ago 
Have it strong authority that Pako would be delighted to be No 2 at #LFC. Being No 2 at #LFC is bigger than being No 1 at many clubs.

Unless he or she is actually a bonafide member of Liverpool's management please don't post twitter ITK items here. It will only lead to posting ability being at risk

I have it on strong authority that Paxo is a great number 2 for some meats but being a vegetarian stops me from confirming :)
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline legendkiller

• Legacy Fan
  • Never get out of bed before noon
When is the first league game ?
" I asked for a sofa and they bought me a lamp ".

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The Echo make a faster u-turn than Draex to try to be right.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
This excellent post from Billy The kid pretty much sums up a couple of posters on here : 

Quote from: Billy The Kid on June  6, 2015, 03:03:23 PM

Spot on. The modern day "football fan" truly is something to behold. The majority of them are fucking mental bastards, completely and utterly convinced that they're authorities on all matters relating to football. It doesn't matter if they've never kicked a ball in their life. It doesn't matter if they've never been a coach or a manager of a pub side, let alone a top tier professional club. It doesn't matter that they don't know any of the players they talk about personally. It doesn't matter that they're not down at Melwood every day watching training. It doesn't matter that they haven't the slightest fucking clue what the manager and his staff talk about behind close doors. It doesn't matter that they don't have the foggiest idea what gets discussed between the owners and the chief executive

Yet amazingly, if you browse through the threads on this forum, you'll find these mental fuckers bleating on about formations and tactics like they've got coaching badges hanging out of their arse holes. They can tell you who we should sign, who we shouldn't sign and the wages everyone should be on. They can tell you all about this player and that player who plays for this club and that club in this league and that league like they are some sort of fucking super scout who does nothing else but eat sleeps breathes shits and watches football 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You'd wonder where they find the time to get laid given their extensive expertise

Not only that, they can tell you exactly where the manager is going wrong with his signings, team selections, formations and everything else. They can tell you which member of the coaching staff needs fucking off and why. They can tell you who Ian Ayre should sign the fucking kit deal with. They can tell you who the owners should get in as club sponsors. FFP rules, Money balls, transfer committees, who should be captain, who should go on loan, who fucked the dinner lady at Melwood. You name it, they are an authority on it. They know everything about everything and if you disagree with them then you're a bad dick. Mad bastards the lot of them

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Many of us wanted Rodgers sacked. We have expressed our views.
Time now for us to get behind the decision made by FSG to support BR. Time to get back to supporting the club.

It's true.
Venting time is over, nothing big left to speculate about. We can review where we are after the transfers are finished - until then there's little left to say. Rodgers is staying and for how long depends mostly on him.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
This excellent post from Billy The kid pretty much sums up a couple of posters on here : 

Ok just to play devil's advocate, isn't part of the experience of being a fan, putting yourself in the shoes of the manager etc? Do you need to have played at some level, or managed to have an opinion? One of the best poster's on here Juan Loco claimed he could barely do two keep-me ups, but he knew a thing or two about football, I think we'd all agree. The game is about opinions, why people get riled up about it, I can't figure out. Plenty of stuff out there outside of football to get worked up about.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ok just to play devil's advocate, isn't part of the experience of being a fan, putting yourself in the shoes of the manager etc? Do you need to have played at some level, or managed to have an opinion? One of the best poster's on here Juan Loco claimed he could barely do two keep-me ups, but he knew a thing or two about football, I think we'd all agree. The game is about opinions, why people get riled up about it, I can't figure out. Plenty of stuff out there outside of football to get worked up about.

There is having an opinion and then there is trying to push your opinion onto everyone as some sort of fact.

Offline Twelfth Man

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
There is having an opinion and then there is trying to push your opinion onto everyone as some sort of fact.
Ignore them..

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Bingo!!

The Internet is a powerful tool a platform to express views on forums. Those that complain about it show their age and need to move with the times.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline lorenzo23

• Legacy Fan
This not at you, but you have people constantly without fail telling people what to do and think on here. People moan about Fordy/A1 for example but Jesus Christ them same people as bad trying to force there views on others.

I struggle to understand that once you have commented on someone's opinion and they don't change there mind why people don't just move on. Take transfer for biggest example of you don't agree or have a veiw apparently your football manager or some crap. This is much worse than someone just saying they don't rate the player.
Liverpool manager Rafael Benítez admitted after the match that the manner of his side's victory had stunned him and he stated: "My problem is that I don't have words to express the things that I feel at this moment"

Offline us_col

• Anny Roader

Sounds like most sports journalists too...

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Not for nothing, but footy fans bitching about 'moaning' is akin to sailors complaining about the sea.....its integral to the game....the wind(bags) beneath its wings, it is for many the entire point....twas ever thus and for ever shall be
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan