Author Topic: Welcome to Liverpool - Mario Balotelli  (Read 290100 times)

Offline Mingle

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • I believe...
Re: Welcome to Liverpool - Mario Balotelli
« Reply #2800 on: October 9, 2014, 10:55:10 pm »
We all do in here, and it's fucking boring listening to it.

D’ya reckon it’s more or less boring to read you and others blindly keep backing his shite performances?

I’ll answer for ya… its fucking boring!
At the end of a storm, Theres a golden sky...Believe in Brendan

Offline Cadno

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2801 on: October 9, 2014, 11:03:00 pm »
D’ya reckon it’s more or less boring to read you and others blindly keep backing his shite performances?

No one is blindly backing shite performances from Mario.  Mainly because he hasn't had any.  Sure he hasn't shown his full ability yet but how's about we let him settle in a bit first? Saying he has been shite so far is what stinks of conformation bias
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"  - Albert Einstein

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain(Was talking about H&G)

"When you can't walk, you crawl. When you can't crawl, you get a friend to carry you" - Firefly

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2802 on: October 9, 2014, 11:06:44 pm »
Most other players don't get a second chance. If he was a white Italian with no attached antics, he'd be playing for Sampdoria by now. Actually, controversy has helped his career a lot so far. Heck, even with antics, similarly "talented" player Cassano got quickly transferred into smaller clubs in Italy after his short stint at Real Madrid. This is what Balotelli's career would have been if it not for his lucky stars.

What an ignorant and borderline racist comment.
We're on our way to glory...

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2803 on: October 9, 2014, 11:15:03 pm »
I reckon there is working hard and there is working hard.  Mario has been tracking back closing down, participating in our pressure game.  The traditional English version of trying hard.

Compare that to a player like Tevez Suarez or Costa.  They don't track back all the time, what they do is always make the runs, always make the space, never give the opponent a second of peace whether they have the ball or not.  Mario still lacks that energy when we're moving the ball around and thats an area he needs to improve.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2804 on: October 9, 2014, 11:20:48 pm »

Then why not fuck out of this thread?

You've got nothing good to say about him, and you're boring a hell of a lot more people than not.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #2805 on: October 9, 2014, 11:30:08 pm »
Just stop.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #2806 on: October 10, 2014, 10:14:59 am »
Exhibit A in the current trial of player threads, soon to be concluded...