Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 2 Everton Richarlison ‘3 Sighurdson pen. 93’  (Read 47400 times)

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 2 Everton Richarlison ‘3 Sighurdson pen. 93’
« Reply #560 on: February 20, 2021, 08:11:40 pm »
Would you take Steve G at this point? He’s odds on

Jesus H. Christ. Please tell me this is a joke?

Klopp has the safest job in the league ffs :lmao
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 08:16:14 pm by DangerScouse »

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #561 on: February 20, 2021, 08:12:03 pm »
Yeah the club have fucked this. Ben Davies is the backup to *Nat Phillips* and Kabak is just poor. Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin are very good. Missing out on CL will hurt the club more than splashing out on a decent defender, and I’d be shocked if we come higher than 6th. It’s not the same team.
Your powers of observation are astonishing!

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #562 on: February 20, 2021, 08:12:11 pm »
Mane has fell off a cliff.

Bobby is worse & has been for a long, long time now.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
« Reply #563 on: February 20, 2021, 08:12:12 pm »
To think we once called ourselves the mentality monsters. I didn’t see one of our lads crunching into a tackle like Keane or Davies. All the talk of revenge after the injuries to VVD and Thiago, barely put our foot in or on anyone. Our current demise is best summed up by Henderson passing the armband to someone who is more than likely leaving in the summer.

What has happened to Firmino and Mane? They’ve both totally dropped off a cliff in terms of form. Does anyone expect Firmino to score now?

What talk of revenge?
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #564 on: February 20, 2021, 08:12:12 pm »
What?!

Online robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #565 on: February 20, 2021, 08:12:22 pm »
https://twitter.com/cjben1980/status/1346468385824022533?s=21

They’re all in the kahoots together, mates for life. Not surprising in the slightest.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Online decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #566 on: February 20, 2021, 08:12:35 pm »

Jesus christ. As if things weren't bad enough. Sorry mate, but that is an absolute disgrace of a post.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #567 on: February 20, 2021, 08:12:40 pm »
Salah was pulled by Keane, when hes trying to shoot pass Pickford, that was clear cut penalty.

In theory yes but I wouldn’t expect it to be given. Yes he did pull Salah and forced him off balance. It was deliberate but they are hardly given. If Salah had gone down then he would have been accused of diving.
#JFT97

Offline Wengerpresser101

• 8 posts in, could be RAWK’s greatest ever contributor. 248 posts in, the jury's still out......It's a fax he's a dickhead. Still the Greatest Fan of L...sorry...AFC there's EVER been!
  • Kopite
« Reply #568 on: February 20, 2021, 08:12:42 pm »
What top two CBs were available?
Know the one that Bayern just bought for 40 mil was. What's funny tho is that FSG's "saving up on that", and likely missing out on the Champions league is gonna cost us like 60 million instead lol.

Caleta Carr, Per Schuur, Botman among others too. Any 20-25 mil center back would have been decent. Pay 2 million, get what you pay for in Kabak.

Offline Gray Hamster

• Not bong eyed but quite fond of little furry things.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #569 on: February 20, 2021, 08:13:00 pm »
Jesus H. Christ. Please tell me this is a joke?

Klopp had the safest job in the league ffs :lmao
It’s like cracking an inappropriate joke at a funeral

Offline PaddyPaned

• Anny Roader
« Reply #570 on: February 20, 2021, 08:13:09 pm »
Blame officiating, blame the referees, blame luck, blah, blah - we need to be honest, and accept that this is a team devoid of ideas and devoid of imagination. I hope it is just a blip, after three seasons of being exceptional. It probably is, but stop the excuses for this season and accept that almost without exception every game we’ve lost we’ve deserved to lose.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #571 on: February 20, 2021, 08:13:23 pm »
Maybe because they've played evrey fuckin' game for the past three and a half seasons...MAYBE

Good point. Even if this had been a normal season, it was going to catch up with them eventually.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #572 on: February 20, 2021, 08:13:24 pm »

Are you a BS?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #573 on: February 20, 2021, 08:13:34 pm »

I'd sooner jib footy

Online Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #574 on: February 20, 2021, 08:14:01 pm »
Actually, you probably don't want it, but I will apologise. I'm obviously angry and took it out on you, for whatever reason. I'm sorry. I've been in the shower so won't read the subsequent messages out of pure embarrassment. I'm at the age where I'm not handling the comedowns as well as I used to and this has been one of the worst. But that isn't an excuse.

I'm sorry for letting everyone down. I'm going to log off and take the ban graciously.

I'm sorry.

We’re all hurting Steve. Good on you for the apology - I too will apologise for calling you blind and/stupid🤐 Fact is, overreaction is inevitable given the circumstances. YNWA👍
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #575 on: February 20, 2021, 08:14:21 pm »
If we sacked Klopp this year and brought in anyone, even Gerrard, I'd give my season ticket up and never follow football again.

Klopp won the league after 30 years. By far the best manager we have while I have been alive. He is a living legend. If he got sacked over this, I would be done, as I know my club is no better than the likes of  Chelsea then. I would feel betrayed as a fan and ashamed for the club.

So no I wouldn't take Stevie G.

This
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #576 on: February 20, 2021, 08:14:30 pm »
Blame officiating, blame the referees, blame luck, blah, blah - we need to be honest, and accept that this is a team devoid of ideas and devoid of imagination. I hope it is just a blip, after three seasons of being exceptional. It probably is, but stop the excuses for this season and accept that almost without exception every game we’ve lost we’ve deserved to lose.

Yes the last three years of wonderful football and you've only just put up seven posts. I wonder why?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #577 on: February 20, 2021, 08:14:32 pm »
Anyone even suggesting Klopp needs replacing or that we should go for someone else should be instantly banned.

Offline StigenKeegan

• Anny Roader
« Reply #578 on: February 20, 2021, 08:14:41 pm »
Sorry, but the injuries can't be an excuse for players not showing enough desire and urgency in a derby. These are all well paid professionals, playing for one of the greatest clubs in the World, and they must do better when called upon. We have never looked like winning tonight. Fuck it, it was Everton's manager who has made attacking substitutions first, even though his original plan was working perfectly. As much as we love Klopp for all the joy he has brought us, it is fair to say that he is being outsmarted by opposition managers game after game. The worst thing is, this situation will only give more fuel to the bitching and moaning drama queens in our fan base on the internet, and Klopp and the players will be put under even more abuse. It is time for Klopp to make some serious changes, about tactics and about team selection. The opposition managers have obviously found the way to neutralize us in the league, especially at home, and the problem won't just go away ...

You: "no desire" "Klopp outsmarted" "been found out"

Also you; "other fans bitching and moaning"  "more abuse"

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #579 on: February 20, 2021, 08:14:43 pm »
The thing is Jill, the ones who got injured were two players who played and played despite having muscle injuries this season. Klopp has said players have been rushed back.

We have had plenty of horrendous luck but the injuries to Fabinho and Henderson go back to decisions we made. We fucked this up big time.
Spot on, FSG have massively misjudged this.
Fingers crossed for a massive change in form.

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
« Reply #580 on: February 20, 2021, 08:15:08 pm »

Who is making excuses?
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #581 on: February 20, 2021, 08:15:23 pm »
Actually, you probably don't want it, but I will apologise. I'm obviously angry and took it out on you, for whatever reason. I'm sorry. I've been in the shower so won't read the subsequent messages out of pure embarrassment. I'm at the age where I'm not handling the comedowns as well as I used to and this has been one of the worst. But that isn't an excuse.

I'm sorry for letting everyone down. I'm going to log off and take the ban graciously.

I'm sorry.

Ah you're alright fella, think we should all just forget about football for a while ;D

Offline Big Dirk

• But with Little Harnds. One of these is incorrerct.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Belfast Red
« Reply #582 on: February 20, 2021, 08:15:27 pm »
Know the one that Bayern just bought for 40 mil was. What's funny tho is that FSG's "saving up on that", and likely missing out on the Champions league is gonna cost us like 60 million instead lol.

Caleta Carr, Per Schuur, Botman among others too. Any 20-25 mil center back would have been decent. Pay 2 million, get what you pay for in Kabak.
Granted I’ve only seen him a few times but the boy Bayern just bought looks an absolute bombscare on the ball.
Born a Red-Live a Red-Die a Red

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #583 on: February 20, 2021, 08:15:28 pm »
They didn't win convincingly though did they?

We never laid a finger on them. Honestly not sure what you're hoping to achieve in defending today's 'performance'. It wasn't good. Not by a long stretch.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #584 on: February 20, 2021, 08:15:30 pm »
Spot on, FSG have massively misjudged this.
Fingers crossed for a massive change in form.

But the same people saying ‘sign anyone’ are now saying Kabak isn’t good enough.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #585 on: February 20, 2021, 08:15:45 pm »
We’re all hurting Steve. Good on you for the apology - I too will apologise for calling you blind and/stupid🤐 Fact is, overreaction is inevitable given the circumstances. YNWA👍

Nice one, mate!

YNWA

Online PatriotScouser

• Legacy Fan
  • I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
« Reply #586 on: February 20, 2021, 08:16:06 pm »
Maybe they should have signed some defenders earlier in the window rather than right at the end?

How DARE you criticise FSG. They are fabulous owners and their supporters on here do a great job defending them.

Online decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #587 on: February 20, 2021, 08:16:10 pm »
There was an opportunity in 1st half when he cut inside, beat a man just outside the box and the goal opened up for him...........and he passed to the side to someone else. Last year he'd have put his laces through that - that's missing in his game right now.

Exactly. Another great recent example the other week is Ederson kicking it straight to him in their half in plenty of space after a couple of minutes. Mane at his best at least makes something happen in that situation. Instead he took a terrible touch, turned around full circle (which he's doing a lot of lately) and had to play it backwards. Went nowhere.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #588 on: February 20, 2021, 08:16:11 pm »
We never laid a finger on them. Honestly not sure what you're hoping to achieve in defending today's 'performance'. It wasn't good. Not by a long stretch.

I am not defending it but I am also not exaggerating about the way they played.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Gray Hamster

• Not bong eyed but quite fond of little furry things.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #589 on: February 20, 2021, 08:16:14 pm »
Was Keita not fit enough to play then?

If nothing else he speeds our tempo and play up

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #590 on: February 20, 2021, 08:16:16 pm »
Maybe because they've played evrey fuckin' game for the past three and a half seasons...MAYBE

Whose fault is that??
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #591 on: February 20, 2021, 08:16:30 pm »
If we sacked Klopp this year and brought in anyone, even Gerrard, I'd give my season ticket up and never follow football again.

Klopp won the league after 30 years. By far the best manager we have while I have been alive. He is a living legend. If he got sacked over this, I would be done, as I know my club is no better than the likes of  Chelsea then. I would feel betrayed as a fan and ashamed for the club.

Absolutely, more worried about Klopp walking away.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #592 on: February 20, 2021, 08:16:30 pm »

No one will sack Klopp, but he must become ruthless and stop treating the players like the Champions League and the Premier League winners. At the moment, the team needs a good kick in the arse, and it is the manager's job to do it ...

Offline Redman78

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #593 on: February 20, 2021, 08:16:53 pm »
It might have something to do with the fact that we are constantly having to change our defence from game to game. We are team who play from the back so when you are changing so often it's pretty obvious there will be an affect on the rest of the team. It amazes me that people are so amazed to be totally honest.

I understand that, I'm not thick. Still doesn't justify relegation form.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #594 on: February 20, 2021, 08:16:58 pm »
Pathetic performance yet again. Another home game without creating a single clear cut chance. How many half chances do we need to see Firmino blaze wide/ over or scuff to the keeper before people will admit we actually need a striker? It’s not an excuse but that penalty along with the subsequent ‘VAR check’ is the worst decision I have ever seen.

What were you watching.
I counted four very good saves by Pickford. The one from Hendo was outstanding
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #595 on: February 20, 2021, 08:17:03 pm »
In the desperate hunt for positives, delighted to see we’re playing Sunday next week. One Saturday night that won’t be ruined.

Offline naka

• Lennart Skoglund Ultra
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #596 on: February 20, 2021, 08:17:04 pm »
penalty was a poor decision but jeez we are playing poorly at the back and bobby has fallen off a cliff.
this has been one long hard 2021 so far watching liverpool.
fsg should have stepped up in january instead of waiting til the summer becuase the way its going we will have no monies from europe to factor into the equation

Offline Schmohawk

• Anny Roader
« Reply #597 on: February 20, 2021, 08:17:09 pm »
If this form continues, I’m worried Mbappé will change his mind about coming here.

Offline jimbo196843

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #598 on: February 20, 2021, 08:17:20 pm »
You sort of can - we addressed our centre back problem by moving our two most consistent midfielders into defence. The midfield hasn't been the same since. Thiago and Wijnaldum are both getting their share of criticism, but at the very least we could say they've not established much of a partnership; they're not really gelling together. We're very static on the ball and lacking the intensity of Henderson and the nous of Fabinho off it. I wouldn't be opposed to any two of Kabak, Davies, Phillips and Williams doing the best they can at the back for the remainder of the season and getting Henderson/Fabinho (when they're fit) back into midfield, though.
This in a nutshell for me

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #599 on: February 20, 2021, 08:17:40 pm »
Was Keita not fit enough to play then?

The last thing we need right now is rushing players back. We did that with Matip and with Fabinho. This season is in the toilet, let’s not get players injured out of desperation.