Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 2 Everton Richarlison ‘3 Sighurdson pen. 93’  (Read 47401 times)

Offline Jools

• Didn't believe at half time against Dortmund
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 2 Everton Richarlison ‘3 Sighurdson pen. 93’
« Reply #280 on: February 20, 2021, 07:34:39 pm »
I don't really want to rub any salt into our wounds,however, our next match it Bramall Lane......a well known bogey ground for us :(

We need a win!

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #281 on: February 20, 2021, 07:34:40 pm »
Pathetic from the players really considering they should all have been looking revenge from the previous derby. It’s pretty clear now they can’t be motivated this season without the fans. Injuries and awful referee decisions don’t help but the general play has been so poor for too long now.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: February 20, 2021, 07:34:41 pm »
Shamoon Hafez. Remember the name. Prick doing the BBC live updates was accusing Liverpool players of diving all game and didn't acknowledge any uncertainty about the penalty at all. Fuck off BBC, get someone who'll do their job or Murdoch can monopolise the Brit media for all I care.

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #283 on: February 20, 2021, 07:34:41 pm »
Our team needs a refresh. The front 3 look like their legs have gone especially mane and firmino. Just useless most of the time nowadays.

The fact we fucked up and waited till the 31st of January to bring any centre backs in says it all. Kabak just doesn't look up for it and our injuries is getting worse by the week.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: February 20, 2021, 07:34:47 pm »
To be honest, Everton deserved to win that. Better tactics, and better execution. The referee was piss poor and has made a scandalous decision with the penalty, but he was not the main reason we've lost. We were simply poor, and we've made Everton look like a competent team. Fuck it, we've even managed the impossible tonight, and made Pickford looking like a competent goalkeeper ...

Offline d.arn

• Kopite
« Reply #285 on: February 20, 2021, 07:34:52 pm »
We are so fucked.

[MOTD] For the first time since 1923, Liverpool have lost four consecutive league matches (twitter.com)

I'd say we need to change things up or something but we don't have the CBs available defensively. The front 3 are just out of steam. We should be better but all our best players are either injured or have just being played to death. Absolutely fucked.

Jesus, that’s a grim statistic. Almost a century.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #286 on: February 20, 2021, 07:34:52 pm »
The referee clearly had a result in mind before a ball was even kicked and made damn sure it was achieved.

That said, at this point I'd sooner see Clarkson start the next match than Thiago. Well on course to be our worst signing in a decade.

Great to give new recruits time to settle in a team whose formation changes constantly due to chronic injuries.

The entitlement amongst our fan base is disgusting. Klopp made you dream and you repay his team by being pathetic when they hit a rough patch.

Will save your post for next season when Thiago is playing in a settled side.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: February 20, 2021, 07:34:56 pm »
Bollox to that, plus we play in one already its called The Champions League.

Sorry old man had enough of these fat, bent, shite refs from here. We'd also not have to put up with dog shit footie.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #288 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:03 pm »
The penalty decision was an absolute joke but that doesn't excuse us being completely devoid of intensity and ideas up top.

What I can't accept, is shit like this from the BBC live text describing then pen...

Everton on the break, Dominic Calvert-Lewin's shot is saved by Alisson but it falls loose and Trent Alexander-Arnold sticks a leg out to bring down the Toffees striker.

All bullshit, incorrect reporting like that does is feed the narrative and anti Liverpool agenda.

Was this "Journalist" even watching the fucking game?

I'm done with domestic football this season. We've gotten the shitty end of the stick every possible opportunity from these refs, its not bias, just outright incompetence.

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
« Reply #289 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:03 pm »
I have never really believed in conspiracies football wise. Even though refs fell over themselves to suck ferguson's cock, I always reckoned he was a master manipulator and that the refs were not acting in consort. I still think that was the case, but there is very little doubt there is an agenda against LFC ever since we questioned the Henderson offside at Goodison. I really think we should call for the ref to be stood down, not because he made a mistake, any ref can do that. It's because he didn't even look at the incident when asked to by his colleague. That's dereliction of duty, refusing to follow process. Anybody in any line of work would be stood down for that.
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
« Reply #290 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:07 pm »
Awful performances. Terrible decision for their pen but doesn't excuse how bad we are. We deserve Europa league and we are going to get it. Thursday nights here we come
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline Dree

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:18 pm »
I’d want that as a penalty. DCL scores if Trent isn’t there, who hasn’t got the ball at any point. It’s weird, but surely a foul.

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
« Reply #292 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:23 pm »
Not even one player around the ref when he gave it.

Offline Red Impact

• Kemlynite
« Reply #293 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:29 pm »
We are all too predictable when we move forward ... Opposition teams know exactly what to expect and we keep delivering it. This team needs to evolve with its tactics or personnel pronto.

Offline Zinc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • All Good, Clean Fun...(whatever that means)...
« Reply #294 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:36 pm »
If ever anyone's in doubt that there's an agenda with refs against liverpool then they need to have their head wobbled.  The ref blew straight away, only went to VAR when told to and literally looked at it for 2 seconds.

Calvert lewin litereally ran into trent who was on the floor.  Then at the final whistle look at the ref having a right old laugh with ancelotti.

beggars belief it really fucking does.

Agree
twitter: @ampersandad

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #295 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:36 pm »
I hope Kloppo goes after the ref in the post match interviews. Don;t care if he get's a touch line ban now.

That would only gloss over the fact that the team are not good enough. We cannot keep making excuses. We are in relegation form and will continue to fall down the league. Midfield is too slow and our forwards are all playing badly. The only hope is that Jota and maybe Keita can bring back a spark.

Unfortunately Kabak was all over the place today and it’s fortunate we didn’t get beaten by 3. Contrast that to the way Everton’s defence played.......they hardly put a foot wrong.

It’s the same old story. We huff and puff and look ok. Then we give away a soft goal. Then we huff and puff some more.
#JFT97

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #296 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:45 pm »
Did he even look at the VAR monitor for more than 5 seconds?  The pen was a disgrace, but aside from that we were f**king awful, no desire or passion. 

Kabak needs time to settle, but he looks far from being a defender who can make it in a top 4 team.

Midfield is lacking creativity.

Front 3 are putting too much pressure and reliance on Salah.  Firmino's shooting has been awful for a while now, shots off target and the ones that are on target lack any type of power or placement.  Firmino would be much more suited playing being a proper number 9 goal scorer.

Salah throws himself down too theatrically at times, so the times when he is fouled the refs won't give the free kick.  He needs to learn from the likes of Kane, Martial etc.

Not sure where we go from here, the form has been somewhat questionable since the restart after the first lock down, this isn't just a glitch for the odd game.

The refereeing and VAR has been diabolical at times and we've been so unlucky with injuries, but we've still got a decent first 11 who should easily be making the top 4, we shouldn't be in the battle that we're in.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:48 pm »
Can someone tell me what Firmino actually offers?

He’s been a passenger for a long long time
Very little when teams sit deep. It's fine if we are able to counter press but we can't do that and teams don't give us an opportunity to get behind them, he can't drop into those positions where defenders and midfielders don't know what to do with him. Honestly his shooting is pretty horrific.

Offline Higgins79

• Legacy Fan
  • return of the king
« Reply #298 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:49 pm »
Injuries and awful referees must be sucking the life out of these players but I don’t understand why we are still playing the same system every week when it’s clear it’s no longer working. That might be because we can’t get our best team on the pitch, but it doesn’t matter right now, why are we continuing to bang our heads against the same brick wall? When will Klopp try something new? Go to 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, try Trent in midfield, whatever it is, just try something new ffs.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:56 pm »
We were fucking shite. Didn't even attempt to try anything different.

Not even any leg-breakers when we went 0-2 down, dogshit.

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #300 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:57 pm »
Will save your post for next season when Thiago is playing in a settled side.

Who are we selling him to?  ???
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #301 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:58 pm »
I’d want that as a penalty. DCL scores if Trent isn’t there, who hasn’t got the ball at any point. It’s weird, but surely a foul.

He knees Trent in the head after Trent tried to block his shot. It isn't a foul, never in a million years.

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:58 pm »
Some of you lot are talking some serious shite. Look at the facts, we’re even out of Captains now... be under no illusion this is everything about injuries, there’s nothing else to it really.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #303 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:58 pm »
That's me done with the league. If they're not bothering hiding their bias, I'm not bothering watching it.

Nope fcuk it Ray if i got through the 90s watching us i'll get through this too.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: February 20, 2021, 07:36:00 pm »
Shamoon Hafez. Remember the name. Prick doing the BBC live updates was accusing Liverpool players of diving all game and didn't acknowledge any uncertainty about the penalty at all. Fuck off BBC, get someone who'll do their job or Murdoch can monopolise the Brit media for all I care.

Shamoon mother fucker you say?

Online NewfoundRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Come from Away
« Reply #305 on: February 20, 2021, 07:36:01 pm »
That was annoying.

Online rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #306 on: February 20, 2021, 07:36:09 pm »
Listen to those horrible fans in the ground celebrating after so long

Oh wait 😂
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #307 on: February 20, 2021, 07:36:20 pm »
I’ll probably get a ban for this, but just fuck off with that shite. If you can’t see how nothing’s going for us, and in the Premiership, hasn’t since Christmas, you’re either blind, stupid or both.
We got to the top at Christmas with the same issues.

Time for Klopp to change tactics.

Offline Insole Petrol

• Main Stander
  • What we do in this life echoes in eternity
« Reply #308 on: February 20, 2021, 07:36:21 pm »
Legs and heads...

Our team needs a refresh. The front 3 look like their legs have gone especially mane and firmino. Just useless most of the time nowadays.

The fact we fucked up and waited till the 31st of January to bring any centre backs in says it all. Kabak just doesn't look up for it and our injuries is getting worse by the week.
‘And you can sit there and play with your silly machines as much as you like...’

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #309 on: February 20, 2021, 07:36:23 pm »
Sorry but Kabak isn’t anywhere near ready for us, just not a very good defender is he. I know he’s 20 and I’m being harsh, I just don’t see it im him.

All in all it wasn’t a bad performance but if your star players can’t finish the chances for their lives, it’s difficult then.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #310 on: February 20, 2021, 07:36:34 pm »
Chris Kavanagh, is that you?
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #311 on: February 20, 2021, 07:36:39 pm »
Think we're going to strip him down for parts. One knee goes to Gomez, the other knee goes to Van Dijk and his hamstring can now go to Henderson. Keita can have his groin.
🤣🤣 don't give anyone the brain

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #312 on: February 20, 2021, 07:36:45 pm »

Trent's got his legs slightly up in the air as he's just fallen. DCL sees it and basically trips over them on purpose. No way it's a pen.

Offline db1animal

• Anny Roader
« Reply #313 on: February 20, 2021, 07:36:50 pm »
So the ref gets to rewrite the rules mid game, how many times do defenders make challenges on attackers that take them out just after they get the shot off and it never gets called a foul but this time the attacker falls over the defender stone wall penalty!? And what was point in even going to the monitor to barely look at one angle?
Boston Strong. JTF96.  YNWA

Offline SeanPenn

• Anny Roader
« Reply #314 on: February 20, 2021, 07:36:50 pm »
Rubbish. Watching the game without sound as I get too pissed otherwise.

We are so lame it is frightening. No feelings. No fighting for the ball or for the teammates. Everton are pissing on us. They even fuck us over by taking an offside kick on our half at the end.

No one with a fighting face whatsoever. And it had been like this for months. And fuck off speaking about injuries or conspiracy theories.

Something is rotten in the team. And I wonder what it is.
-"Matthias, Son of Deuteronomy of Gath"
-"Should I say yes?"
-"Yes"
-"Yes"

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: February 20, 2021, 07:36:55 pm »
There's a lot more heinous things I'd be saying about him if not for Istanbul. That's the only reason I'll ever hold back on losing my head with him. What I will say though is I fucking loathe the man. A thoroughly massive dickhead. 
He was fucking shite in that game as well

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #316 on: February 20, 2021, 07:37:04 pm »
Yet another 'Controversial' decision from yet another English Ref

I'd be interested if anyone is counting them, but must we well into double figures.

Fuck this league off
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: February 20, 2021, 07:37:09 pm »
Sorry but Kabak isn’t anywhere near ready for us, just not a very good defender is he. I know he’s 20 and I’m being harsh, I just don’t see it im him.

All in all it wasn’t a bad performance but if your star players can’t finish the chances for their lives, it’s difficult then.

He’s fucking shite.

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: February 20, 2021, 07:37:13 pm »
The ref was appalling, not that that's new, but how anyone being paid a very good salary and spent years getting to the top of his 'profession' thinksthat was a penalty is just shocking. Add in the dismissive glance at the VAR screen and you just give up. As for the game the midfield is our biggest worry. The players we have available do not have the pace/guile/mobility needed to protect the defence and feed the attack. They are not poor players but they just don't have the skill set. Naby and Fab back in with Hendo help but we need some fresh blood in there.

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #319 on: February 20, 2021, 07:37:18 pm »
Football is in serious need of a word with itself.

No words for that. None. Awful season all around. Would not mind if we are getting beaten by better sides and in fair scenarios. Thing about it is that it’s actually not even just us that are suffering. The game is dire. That said we had our chances and didn’t take them. That’s what’s costing us. Every error we make is being punished whereas we are nowhere near as clinical. That’s the fine lines. You can moan all you want about how we’re playing but in every game we’ve played we’ve create enough chances to win them.

What makes that even more evident is that we’ve been spoiled over the past three years of seeing a level not reached before. It is - and was - inevitable that records and runs were going to be lost after that, so I had no expectations for repeating that this year, especially with the decimation that’s gone on.

Hard to take? Yeah, of course it is, but I’ll never flay this side or Jurgen Klopp for what’s happening this season. That said, what an utter c*nt of a penalty, but when things are not going your way, that’s what happens.

Let them wank themselves into a frenzy - who fucking cares?! We’re so far ahead of them it’s laughable and one win was always going to happen at some stage.
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here