Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Play Mo CF and bring in new pacy right winger. Sell Diaz or Nunez. Jota/Gakpo enough for left wing.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jarell Quansah
« Last post by TepidT2O on Today at 01:05:05 pm »
Was really really good on vs one against Son. Let’s hope he keeps improving
Please Edwards, add more pace.

Will their goals count though?
This plays into my issue with the Head Coach title for Slot. Not sure I'm a fan of the stats guys making decisions on selling players. I'm sure they've done their due diligence on sounding out potential replacements but it does feel like Nunez and his agent may have been told he can look for a new club by the higher ups.

Personally, I'd be shocked if Edwards of all people sells Nunez this summer. He is not stupid ...
The whole Gakpo incident last week is just going to be ignored, isn’t it?

It wasn’t picked up on Howard’s Weekly Boys Club Excuses Show (tm) and no journo’s seem arsed, so it’s just predictably been swept under the carpet. Helped greatly by the whataboutery and “typical moaning scousers” shouts. Nothings gonna change.

Really hope Jurgen gives us the best parting gift by going on a massive rant, calling these shite decisions out, and then having a 1 on 1 cage match with Howard Webb.
We need to get Trent, Virg and Salah signed up on new deals. If they want to leave they need to be sold sadly..can't afford any of them to leave on frees.

After that I think one forward will be sold. CB, DM and attacker needed..

Lb is a tricky one depends on what's available if Tsimikas wants out.
Ederson at Atalanta could be an option if we're looking for a defensive mid. Stats look strong, he's the right age (about to turn 25) and plays in a top five league with the added bonus of some European experience too via this season's Europa League. Plus he's 6'1, so adds a bit of height in that area.
with Hughes in charge he could be an option
Please Edwards, add more pace.
We need more players that can win their individual battles whether offensively or defensively.

Offensively,  our winger don't dominate their opposite number enough by beating them 1v1 consistently.
General Football and Sport / Re: FC Barcelona
« Last post by darragh85 on Today at 12:57:07 pm »
Why don't they just start a riot or something.  Why does the frustration at losing manifest itself in racism. Cowards I guess . You'd have to have the balls to start a riot
We’ll have played around 60 games comes to the end of the season whilst feyenoord will have played around 50 games. Thats roughly an extra 10 games. Think the amount of games here came as a shock for Jurgen when he first took over. Be interesting to see how Slot deals with this. We already have an extra 2 CL games from next season.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10