Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 1004104 times)

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #11040 on: April 27, 2024, 01:16:14 am »
Ah well Jurgen, you can't be right all the time.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #11041 on: April 27, 2024, 01:24:43 am »
Getting that feeling of dread as we’re close to appointing his successor and his final few games approach us fast. To say he’s going to be missed is a huge understatement.. I adored Rafa, never thought I would love a manager as much but Klopp is to me what Kenny is to some of our slightly older fans (being polite to you old farts 😄). I’ve loved every minute of having him as our manager, even during the lows, it was alright cos we had Klopp. I’m over the fact that we messed up the title race, still hurts a little but I would much rather this wonderful man gets the best send off that he so richly deserves.

Well said.

We've enjoy some wonderful times, but all things come to an end. The man needs a break and we all know he's earned it. We've been truly spoiled to be honest.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11042 on: April 27, 2024, 01:27:16 am »
Where will they place his statue?  ???

Offline johnathank

• youverymuch
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11043 on: April 27, 2024, 02:10:22 am »
Oh come on, I love the man but sacrifice, really ?
I absolutely consider his decision to manage one more season and not leave us in a lurch a sacrifice. Look at the man, he seems completely shattered. He’s not getting any younger, and these are days he could be spending with his family, his new grandkids, anything. Maybe it’s too strong a word, but I think you know what I mean.

Offline The Kings Army

• Anny Roader
« Reply #11044 on: April 27, 2024, 03:38:20 am »
He’s given us absolutely everything he had every single day since he walked through the door and gone the extra length to transcend football and affect us as a fanbase and as a city. Along with being a world class manager im just going to miss the man for who he is, what he stands for and the moments he’s given us.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 03:40:18 am by The Kings Army »
There's high, and then there's high, and to get really high--i mean so high that you can walk on the water, that high--  that's where i'm going"
George Harrison

Online TheFinalBoss

• Main Stander
« Reply #11045 on: April 27, 2024, 09:05:58 am »
You know, after the initial sadness of him announcing he's leaving, I'm delighted for him. He looks more worn out as the season has gone on. Regardless of the recent result, the man needs a break and a long holiday. He's invested every ounce of energy into maximizing the resources and achieving the impossible at this club. He broke the 30-year wait for the league title; his name will be in folklore. Not even the oil cheats can take that away from him. He should enjoy the rest of his life; his work is done, At the end of the day, it's 22 men kicking a ball. Health and mental well-being come first.

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11046 on: April 27, 2024, 01:48:07 pm »
Love this man. He deserves better than this ending though. He's taken the burden of the shite recent form but for me it's all on the players. Some have the minerals to play for Liverpool some not quite. Since that awful Fa Cup defeat the mentality of some of the player has been terrible. I feel for Jurgen he deserved much better.
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11047 on: April 27, 2024, 02:11:45 pm »
Any player affected that much by the united fa cup defeat need to be the first out the door in summer.

Offline dai_bonehead

• Kopite
« Reply #11048 on: April 27, 2024, 02:18:57 pm »
I love Mo, but JK should have sat Salah back down after his side line argument.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11049 on: April 27, 2024, 02:20:56 pm »
That's not nice.

If I was klopp I'd be livid with my so called main man doing a disappearing act in a title race.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11050 on: April 27, 2024, 02:24:13 pm »
What the hell could the argument have been about?

Not paying attention to instructions?

I'd say it was the culmination of weeks of frustration.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #11051 on: April 27, 2024, 02:24:45 pm »
I love Mo, but JK should have sat Salah back down after his side line argument.

yep, disgraceful and disrespectful from Salah.  Have a beef privately, not on the sodding sidleines.  He should have dragged him back to the bench, not like he’s been contributing much lately. Last thing thats needed is public bullishit like this.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11052 on: April 27, 2024, 02:25:49 pm »
Yeah, it's a poor look from Mo. Caused a scene.

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11053 on: April 27, 2024, 02:26:04 pm »
What the hell could the argument have been about?

Not paying attention to instructions?

Salah not ready to come on? Delayed the subs and they scored?
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline Caps4444

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11054 on: April 27, 2024, 02:26:48 pm »
Looked like Mo walked straight to the dressing room.

Offline KC7

• Main Stander
« Reply #11055 on: April 27, 2024, 02:27:09 pm »
The one positive from this run of form is the great man is completely done. He more than deserves that well earned rest.

Offline elkun

• Kopite
« Reply #11056 on: April 27, 2024, 02:27:21 pm »
Why is everyone so quick to blame Salah. We are all human beings. We dont know what Klopp told him right?

Going back to the match. I cannot understand his subs at all. Why sub Diaz when hes been your right attacking player? bringing on Szoboslai for 5mins.

Offline Shepnois

• Legacy Fan
  • Livin' in the Sunshine, Lovin' in the Moonlight
« Reply #11057 on: April 27, 2024, 02:29:14 pm »
We don’t know what the argument was about but why is everyone so quick to blame Salah? We don’t know what was said or who might be to blame. Either way it’s a bad look.

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11058 on: April 27, 2024, 02:29:47 pm »
Why is everyone so quick to blame Salah. We are all human beings. We dont know what Klopp told him right?

Going back to the match. I cannot understand his subs at all. Why sub Diaz when hes been your right attacking player? bringing on Szoboslai for 5mins.

So why the fuck are you pinning shit on Klopp? Just fuck right off.

Offline elkun

• Kopite
« Reply #11059 on: April 27, 2024, 02:31:11 pm »
So why the fuck are you pinning shit on Klopp? Just fuck right off.
I didnt blame Klopp that i? Calm the fuck down. Am just talking about the match in general. His subs are not logical at all and has been like that for a few games now.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11060 on: April 27, 2024, 02:31:39 pm »
Why blaming Salah?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11061 on: April 27, 2024, 02:32:17 pm »
I didnt blame Klopp that i? Calm the fuck down. Am just talking about the match in general. His subs are not logical at all and has been like that for a few games now.

Oh no, why are people blaming Salah? It was the subs that were shit.

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #11062 on: April 27, 2024, 02:34:11 pm »
We don’t know what the argument was about but why is everyone so quick to blame Salah? We don’t know what was said or who might be to blame. Either way it’s a bad look.

I’ll back Klopp thanks.

Offline elkun

• Kopite
« Reply #11063 on: April 27, 2024, 02:34:19 pm »
Oh no, why are people blaming Salah? It was the subs that were shit.
we shouldnt blame anyone. We dont know what they said to eachother.

Offline 18 yard line

• Anny Roader
  • Northern Ireland Red!
« Reply #11064 on: April 27, 2024, 02:34:57 pm »

Because any gripe should at least be in the dressing room or in the privacy of the managers office, not in public. Poor from Salah regardless of the cause.
Northern Ireland Red!

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11065 on: April 27, 2024, 02:36:27 pm »
People are so going to over analyse the spat because we didn’t win and want to something to whinge about.

Winners don’t like it when they don’t win. It overspilled because frustrations are high. Much rather this than a loser mentality and just accepting it all.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11066 on: April 27, 2024, 02:37:04 pm »
That's not nice.

If I was klopp I'd be livid with my so called main man doing a disappearing act in a title race.

Well there's definitely that, and I'm sure that for all he has publicly defended the players and taken responsibility, he must be privately fuming with some of those players, Salah chief amongst them.

I have no idea what was said, but it seemed as though that slow was from when the West Ham equaliser hit the net - seemed as though Klopp made some comments in reaction to that and Salah took exception.

Very sad to see, but not sure it's Salah's fault.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11067 on: April 27, 2024, 02:38:10 pm »
we shouldnt blame anyone. We dont know what they said to eachother.

Who cares what they said to each other? If the players are not responding Klopp as the manager has the right to demand more from them one way or the other. If there was a day a player can put himself above the manager than that player has no right to be here.

Imagine if Ferguson was on hairdryer mode and Giggs told him to fuck off.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11068 on: April 27, 2024, 02:43:17 pm »
You could feel how angry and annoyed Klopp was during this game.

He’s a thoroughbred winner, as is Salah. Love it to be honest.

We’ve been blessed over the last few years and don’t forget it. These frustrations and arguments amongst great men happen … I hope we carry this passion on when Arne Slot takes over. We need it.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11069 on: April 27, 2024, 02:43:53 pm »
Love this man. He deserves better than this ending though. He's taken the burden of the shite recent form but for me it's all on the players. Some have the minerals to play for Liverpool some not quite. Since that awful Fa Cup defeat the mentality of some of the player has been terrible. I feel for Jurgen he deserved much better.
Any player affected that much by the united fa cup defeat need to be the first out the door in summer.

Agreed. Not sure what was said post that game but it's pretty much gone to shit after that. The teams belief disappeared off a cliff.
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Online Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11070 on: April 27, 2024, 02:52:56 pm »
Klopp on the Salah incident: “We spoke in the dressing room, it’s fine.”

Shame our own ‘supporters’ are desperate to blow this up out of proportion so they can disrespect a club legend.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11071 on: April 27, 2024, 02:54:10 pm »

Shame our own ‘supporters’ are desperate to blow this up out of proportion so they can disrespect a club legend.

Well said.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11072 on: April 27, 2024, 02:55:47 pm »

See. Klopp called him a c*nt, Salah called him a dickhead. Hugs followed and its all good.

Online RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
« Reply #11073 on: April 27, 2024, 02:55:50 pm »

It's understandable that people are emotive during Klopps last days and going out in such a whimper. Alot of it stems from frustration from PGMOL odd decisions and up against cheats. Fair play to Arsenal for competing as we did. Nice to have them as an ally when city inevitably win the league

Online Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11074 on: April 27, 2024, 02:56:00 pm »
Again, in public, during games? No it fucking didn't, and you know it.

Grow up. McTominay handshaked Klopp hand while Mane his player snubbed him in full view of TV cameras then they acted as adults about it afterwards. These things happen and they will forget about it the next day. What is disrespectful is you crying about it in every thread like little girl and comparing it to the toxicity at United.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11075 on: April 27, 2024, 02:56:49 pm »
See. Klopp called him a c*nt, Salah called him a dickhead. Hugs followed and its all good.
Much like how things are on RAWK. Minus the hugs and the peaceful resolution.

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #11076 on: April 27, 2024, 02:56:50 pm »
Grow up. McTominay handshaked Klopp hand while Mane his player snubbed him in full view of TV cameras then they acted as adults about it afterwards. These things happen and they will forget about it the next day. What is disrespectful is you crying about it in every thread like little girl and comparing it to the toxicity at United.

It was disrespectful. If you want to support Mo Salah FC, you go for it.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11077 on: April 27, 2024, 02:57:40 pm »
Are you serious? That happened all the time with United players and Ferguson.

And guess what happens after.

Salah literally threw his arms up and challenged Klopp publicly then stormed down the tunnel after the game. You really think he should be afforded the benefit of the doubt? It would only be the magnamity of Klopp that allowed him to continue like this.

No player is above the manager. Never. Especially not in this club.

Online RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
« Reply #11078 on: April 27, 2024, 02:58:38 pm »
Much like how things are on RAWK. Minus the hugs and the peaceful resolution.

U wot M8!!!!!!! Let's av it

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11079 on: April 27, 2024, 02:59:26 pm »
See. Klopp called him a c*nt, Salah called him a dickhead. Hugs Physical altercation followed and its all good.