Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2554708 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #22000 on: May 16, 2019, 11:41:11 pm »

The what?
It's American (and hipster) for tap.  :)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #22001 on: May 17, 2019, 06:24:27 am »
Having hot water on for over half an hour and it's still fucking freezing when you want a shower
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #22002 on: May 17, 2019, 10:20:47 am »
Random pressurized yoghurt pots.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #22003 on: May 17, 2019, 10:22:16 am »

Always open away from you.

Not that I remember this until after I open them  :(

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #22004 on: May 17, 2019, 01:11:37 pm »
People taking fictional tv shows too seriously.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #22005 on: May 17, 2019, 01:22:22 pm »
I'll raise you yoghurt pot lids that don't come off in one piece.  Grrrrr...

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22006 on: May 17, 2019, 02:06:03 pm »
People taking fictional tv shows too seriously.

WWE

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #22007 on: May 17, 2019, 03:31:22 pm »
How TransPennine Express rarely bother to put the seat reservation slips out, so you have to argue over your reserved seat on busy trains.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #22008 on: May 17, 2019, 03:32:51 pm »
#Sausages

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #22009 on: May 17, 2019, 07:53:17 pm »
Girl at work who hiccups in the most disgusting way possible. Sounds like the noise when you puke. Not only that but it's loud as hell

This reminds me, whatever happened to whatshisface who used to get pissed off by his grieving workmate chewing loudly?  :D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #22010 on: May 17, 2019, 10:13:16 pm »
This reminds me, whatever happened to whatshisface who used to get pissed off by his grieving workmate chewing loudly?  :D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/NH3zRFoxsKE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/NH3zRFoxsKE</a>

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22011 on: May 18, 2019, 01:52:35 pm »
Toastie makers. Why dont they make the plates the same size as a slice of bread?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #22012 on: May 18, 2019, 01:56:52 pm »
Toastie makers. Why dont they make the plates the same size as a slice of bread?

Agreed, you have to cut the crust off the bread & maybe a bit more to make the bread fit in the toastie machine. :butt
#Sausages

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #22013 on: May 18, 2019, 03:11:15 pm »
All lanes of the M25 being closed in the early hours of today at junctions 27/28 driving home after a holiday at Disneyland Paris.
No choice but to turn off, sat nav hopeless, no obvious means of getting back on, in the end had to stop for directions at a service station, and stop a police car. On their advice ended up heading for Enfield near London to join the M1. Apparently loads having similar problems.
Couldn’t see any diversion signs or anything.
Took us well over an hour extra.

Then on M1 and M6 spent half the journey in 50mph motorway improvement zones with little traffic but no work being carried out.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 03:15:32 pm by Frank Becton »
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #22014 on: May 18, 2019, 04:53:48 pm »
Seeing adverts for Christmas markets and items already. It's May, for goodness sake.  :butt
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #22015 on: May 18, 2019, 05:27:33 pm »
flicked the fa cup on for two mins while the missus nipped to the loo and we paused the telly... just to see the c*nts score.

Fucking hate city
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22016 on: May 18, 2019, 10:28:32 pm »
Afternoon naps. I always feel worse than I did before when I wake up from them. Been awake for 5 hours since the nap and I still feel groggy and out of it.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #22017 on: May 19, 2019, 04:24:55 am »
When ye in a club and  all the fucking posing ibiza type bellends start cheering / raise their hands with a drink in their hands when theres a break/drum fill/crescendo.....or a fucking trancey bassline that kicks in

if you were that into shit so much that drink would be all over the shop you c*nt

And why arent you sweating you fucking fraud

FUCK OFF

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #22018 on: May 19, 2019, 06:22:29 am »
Probably in here already multiple times, but those kids at football matches with signs they've written saying "[player's name] can I have your shirt?"

Entitled little pricks. Probably their parents who want the shirt and are using their kids as a proxy.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #22019 on: May 19, 2019, 07:46:07 am »
Hangovers, had a few beers Friday & yesterday morning i had a hangover what felt like the end of all hangovers, yet i felt like i didn't drink that much, yet i drank more yesterday & feel fine this morning, & i drink the same beer[Coors Light] as Friday. :no
#Sausages

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #22020 on: May 19, 2019, 12:40:23 pm »
Hangovers, had a few beers Friday & yesterday morning i had a hangover what felt like the end of all hangovers, yet i felt like i didn't drink that much, yet i drank more yesterday & feel fine this morning, & i drink the same beer[Coors Light] as Friday. :no

No sympathy for drinking that shit, same goes for Budweiser, Satans piss.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22021 on: May 19, 2019, 01:17:53 pm »
Funny the way some hangovers work. I literally had two cans one night and was dying the next day.

Yet times I've had 10-12 and not a bother

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22022 on: May 19, 2019, 01:26:45 pm »
Funny the way some hangovers work. I literally had two cans one night and was dying the next day.

Yet times I've had 10-12 and not a bother

Quality of the beer and chemicals, or lack of, that makes the difference?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22023 on: May 19, 2019, 04:34:09 pm »

Or how much and what else you eat/drink before the ale.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22024 on: May 19, 2019, 07:32:40 pm »
the two cans were Guinness

The rest could be anything.

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #22025 on: May 19, 2019, 11:52:53 pm »
Or how much and what else you eat/drink before the ale.

That is certainly true, plus some water after a load of beers & before you go to bed also helps.  ;)
#Sausages

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22026 on: May 20, 2019, 09:29:59 am »
the two cans were Guinness

The rest could be anything.

That is a strange one that, you'd expect to be fine after 2 Guinness.

That is certainly true, plus some water after a load of beers & before you go to bed also helps.  ;)

Couple of paracetamol at the same time also helps.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #22027 on: May 20, 2019, 09:34:39 am »
Decent amount of food before (and after if you can), don’t drink shite filled with chemicals, then hydrate with water before going to bed and pop a few multi vitamins too. Works for me.

A hangover is mostly dehydration and loss of vitamins/minerals.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22028 on: May 20, 2019, 09:43:37 am »
Decent amount of food before (and after if you can), don’t drink shite filled with chemicals, then hydrate with water before going to bed and pop a few multi vitamins too. Works for me.

If you can be bothered to drink water and vitamins after going on the piss, you’re doing it wrong ;)

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #22029 on: May 20, 2019, 09:47:05 am »
If you can be bothered to drink water and vitamins after going on the piss, you’re doing it wrong ;)

Haha, I’m pretty good at handling my alcohol, even when I have a skin full. Although to be honest I also rarely get hangovers even if I don’t do what I said - much to my gfs annoyance.

If I remember though I’ll nornally out a pint of water with the tablets next to it somewhere I’ll see!

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22030 on: May 20, 2019, 09:57:35 am »
Probably in here already multiple times, but those kids at football matches with signs they've written saying "[player's name] can I have your shirt?"

Entitled little pricks. Probably their parents who want the shirt and are using their kids as a proxy.

Fucking hell yes. THIS

This needs fucking right off.  I don't even care if it kids doing it either.  Stop it now.  If your lucky enough for a player to give you their shirt then brillaint but begging for it is so cringe-worthy

There was a grown man with a sign asking for Robbo's shirt while he was warming up away at City last season.  He defo didn't have any kids with him either.  Think a few lads had a word with the prick as he went back to his seat at KO.  Pure OOT'er from Australia or somewhere if i remember correctly.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #22031 on: May 20, 2019, 10:04:33 am »
If the kid is doing it off their own back then don’t have an issue. It’s as much begging as asking for a picture with them or their autograph.

Adults doing it however....

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22032 on: May 20, 2019, 10:19:02 am »
If the kid is doing it off their own back then don’t have an issue. It’s as much begging as asking for a picture with them or their autograph.

Adults doing it however....

I don't know what it is that make it so annoying Craig. 

I think the concept of a kid getting a players shirt at the end of the game makes him/her very lucky.  These manufactured signs takes that element of luck out of it.  I also feel that its putting the player in a difficult situation.

Not to mention it's also yet another small time activity along the lines of Mighty Red, Wanker Hats, selfie sticks and half and half scarves that shouldn't be at Anfield.

If Mo randomly gives you his shirt then fair fucks good on ye.

What Next - "Mo please can I have your shirt and I'll donate to Charity"

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22033 on: May 20, 2019, 10:39:56 am »
Haha, I’m pretty good at handling my alcohol, even when I have a skin full. Although to be honest I also rarely get hangovers even if I don’t do what I said - much to my gfs annoyance.

If I remember though I’ll nornally out a pint of water with the tablets next to it somewhere I’ll see!

I’m at an age now where I fall asleep before I get too pissed, 6 or 7 pints and I’m gone.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22034 on: May 20, 2019, 10:54:56 am »

food is a big thing, i cant drink on an empty stomach at all

water before and after boozing is a must

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #22035 on: May 20, 2019, 12:01:29 pm »
Afternoon naps. I always feel worse than I did before when I wake up from them. Been awake for 5 hours since the nap and I still feel groggy and out of it.
Yeah I'm with you on that.  I always wake up completely disorientated and groggy after an afternoon nap, not refreshed at all.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22036 on: May 20, 2019, 12:17:39 pm »
Yeah I'm with you on that.  I always wake up completely disorientated and groggy after an afternoon nap, not refreshed at all.
worst is when you are woken from one just as you nod off

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22037 on: May 20, 2019, 01:46:59 pm »
Everyone suddenly using the word "salty".

Literally drives me fucking nuts.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #22038 on: May 20, 2019, 02:03:08 pm »
Everyone suddenly using the word "salty".

Literally drives me fucking nuts.

One for the Things in Life that Really Make Keith Salty Thread...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22039 on: May 20, 2019, 02:29:16 pm »
One for the Things in Life that Really Make Keith Salty Thread...

lol that might be a big thread ;D
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4