Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2555625 times)

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy
« Reply #43360 on: March 25, 2024, 06:01:19 pm »
Kids at footy matches, begging banners for players' shirts.
And that kid who ran onto the pitch at the Legends game to get a selfie with Steven Gerrard.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43361 on: March 25, 2024, 06:03:46 pm »
And that kid who ran onto the pitch at the Legends game to get a selfie with Steven Gerrard.

I saw a few the other day at the legends game. One asking for Dudek's gloves, but the one I liked the most was one asking for Gerrard's shirt. He was about 40 rows back on the Kop. How the fuck did he expect Gerrard to get it to him  ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #43362 on: March 25, 2024, 11:13:24 pm »
I saw a few the other day at the legends game. One asking for Dudek's gloves, but the one I liked the most was one asking for Gerrard's shirt. He was about 40 rows back on the Kop. How the fuck did he expect Gerrard to get it to him  ;D
Mimic a sterling pen?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43363 on: March 26, 2024, 08:34:32 am »
Tell you what grinds my gears, handful of people that will do anything to get themselves on TV, will whore themselves out to any show on any channel just to get themselves on the box. I’m talking Joel Dommett, Jordan North, Stephen Mulhern etc. Hats off to their agents though getting them those gigs when they’re absolutely shite.

Chris and Rosie Ramsey are another two, like a bad fart, they get absolutely everywhere.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #43364 on: March 26, 2024, 08:42:08 am »
I saw Mulhern on a Butlins advert, promoting a residency he has at one of them. Not exactly Vegas is it?

So many of the kids presenters of that era have somehow had longevity.
AHA!

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43365 on: March 26, 2024, 09:38:38 am »

Guarantee it's all fueled by their parents.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43366 on: March 26, 2024, 09:38:50 am »
That Judi Love is another who gets everywhere
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43367 on: March 26, 2024, 09:39:23 am »
Sinusitis is back with a vengeance, feel all bunged and a bit dizzy at times :no
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #43368 on: March 26, 2024, 10:18:56 am »
Tell you what grinds my gears, handful of people that will do anything to get themselves on TV, will whore themselves out to any show on any channel just to get themselves on the box. I’m talking Joel Dommett, Jordan North, Stephen Mulhern etc. Hats off to their agents though getting them those gigs when they’re absolutely shite.
Bradley Walsh is on everything and not content with that ,he’s got his son in on the act too.
That Roman kemp lads another ,just because his dad was in spandau ballet ,he’s on everything too.
Then it’s usually a road trip ,dad and lad series swanning around America or Europe,where they “bond” .
Just fuck off

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #43369 on: March 26, 2024, 10:22:52 am »
I saw Mulhern on a Butlins advert, promoting a residency he has at one of them. Not exactly Vegas is it?

So many of the kids presenters of that era have somehow had longevity.

I think I had Mulherne down as a guilty pleasure in that thread once! Initially i found him incredibly annoying but In For A Penny is quite lowbrow entertaining nonsense I can watch with the kids and have a giggle. Think he is that Redcoat background and I don’t mind him so much.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #43370 on: March 26, 2024, 10:34:45 am »
He’s an arse faced weasel.

Speaking of arse faced weasels, when podcasts/Youtube channels initially launch and the main presenter/content is the sole focus, then people from behind the scenes or have minimal audio/screen time suddenly start becoming more and more prevalent and think the content revolves around them. The first series of Crouch’s podcast was really interesting stuff, then Chris Stark started getting involved more and more and it’s just “lad banter” at this point. Rick Shiels’ podcast co-host is another that seems to be getting more and more airtime on his videos, little weasel.
AHA!

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43371 on: March 26, 2024, 11:11:02 am »
Bradley Walsh is on everything and not content with that ,he’s got his son in on the act too.
That Roman kemp lads another ,just because his dad was in spandau ballet ,he’s on everything too.
Then it’s usually a road trip ,dad and lad series swanning around America or Europe,where they “bond” .
Just fuck off

Walsh's son is also in casualty on BBC1 playing a nurse.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #43372 on: March 26, 2024, 11:20:23 am »
Walsh's son is also in casualty

Let’s just leave it there (no offence, Barns).

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #43373 on: March 26, 2024, 11:21:06 am »
Walsh's son is also in casualty on BBC1 playing a nurse.
So we can expect Bradley turning up soon as a consultant or floor cleaner as comic relief very soon then  :)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #43374 on: March 26, 2024, 11:29:49 am »
He was on 4 different saturday night programmes at the same time recently

Tommy Tiernan in Ireland, Michael McIntyre, the Chase and gladiators

Agent must be good

Tbf I like Bradley, I love the way sometimes he just loses it laughing and cant stop, if I was famous that would definitely be me
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #43375 on: March 26, 2024, 11:46:22 am »
He was on 4 different saturday night programmes at the same time recently

Tommy Tiernan in Ireland, Michael McIntyre, the Chase and gladiators

Agent must be good

Tbf I like Bradley, I love the way sometimes he just loses it laughing and cant stop, if I was famous that would definitely be me
I don’t mind him as such ,he’s very good at what he does and any producer looking for a front man would want him as he’s the best in his field.
But he’s everywhere ,the chase ,gladiators,blankety blank , dr who ,is a guest on shows he’s not in then just to make sure we haven’t had enough,let’s get his son involved.
Give someone else a chance Bradley ..please.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43376 on: March 26, 2024, 11:47:48 am »
Tbf I like Bradley, I love the way sometimes he just loses it laughing and cant stop

Some (all) of that is blatantly scripted though.

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #43377 on: March 26, 2024, 11:50:41 am »
Some (all) of that is blatantly scripted though.
Especially the fanny smeller question on the chase that they keep going on and on about so it can go into tv folklore .

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43378 on: March 26, 2024, 12:12:19 pm »
Especially the fanny smeller question on the chase that they keep going on and on about so it can go into tv folklore .

Was funny as fuck though that one ;D

He was on the "Midnight gameshow" section of McIntyres Big Show and the brought Fanny Chmeler on that

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #43379 on: March 26, 2024, 12:21:26 pm »
Was funny as fuck though that one ;D

He was on the "Midnight gameshow" section of McIntyres Big Show and the brought Fanny Chmeler on that
Yea it was funny 😄 ..we all revert to that 13 year old sniggering schoolboy with stuff like that .
Thought she was a good sport on there when they did that all things considered…lol

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #43380 on: March 26, 2024, 12:29:45 pm »
it was hilarious

The time ant and dec got him was brilliant too, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EV4Go2TlNY
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43381 on: March 26, 2024, 02:31:02 pm »
The people moaning about the same people being on all the shows, maybe it's the fact that you only watch shit telly that's the problem.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43382 on: March 26, 2024, 02:33:15 pm »
The people moaning about the same people being on all the shows, maybe it's the fact that you only watch shit telly that's the problem.
Seems like the real problem is the UK doesn't produce enough entertianment talent.  :)

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43383 on: March 26, 2024, 02:46:32 pm »
Google maps is pissing me off

- in the past few weeks its directions have been totally incorrect several times. What's the point of using it if you can't trust it?

- on my tablet when I ask for directions it only gives directions from my current location, no option to select another starting point.

Fix it you idiots.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #43384 on: March 26, 2024, 02:55:43 pm »
Google maps is pissing me off

- in the past few weeks its directions have been totally incorrect several times. What's the point of using it if you can't trust it?

- on my tablet when I ask for directions it only gives directions from my current location, no option to select another starting point.

Fix it you idiots.

We had this at the weekend. Telling my partner to keep left at a junction then suddenly saying "oh I meant the right"

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43385 on: March 26, 2024, 03:10:56 pm »

In my case its the wife who watches shit telly, I'm usually on the laptop listening to music and I look up and see XYZ on the telly.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #43386 on: March 26, 2024, 03:43:45 pm »
In my case its the wife who watches shit telly, I'm usually on the laptop listening to music and I look up and see XYZ on the telly.

Quit getting distracted and fix Google maps...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43387 on: March 26, 2024, 03:44:33 pm »

Yeah a lot of the names mentioned I've barely heard of, and some never seen on TV at all. Tbf the only "regular" broadcast TV I ever watch is sports and occasionally the news.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43388 on: March 26, 2024, 04:07:29 pm »
Just fuck off

Could be worse. Jack Whitehall's parents for example.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #43389 on: March 26, 2024, 04:15:43 pm »
Just fuck off
There are far, far worse TV "celebs" than Bradley Walsh, and his Son and Martin Kemp's Son are proper gents.

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #43390 on: March 26, 2024, 04:52:17 pm »
Leigh Francis. Still baffled as to why he has a 'comedy' career?

Most baffling thing I've ever seen was a very serious subject being discussed on Good Morning Britain... and they invited him on to give a serious take on it. As Keith Lemon.

Akin to asking Dame Edna on to discuss the latest terrorist attack.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #43391 on: March 26, 2024, 11:15:48 pm »

Most baffling thing I've ever seen was a very serious subject being discussed on Good Morning Britain... and they invited him on to give a serious take on it. As Keith Lemon.

Barry Humphreys is about a thousand times smarter and wittier than Leigh Francis, so you'd be guaranteed a funny and interesting take from Dame Edna. As opposed to Keith Lemon gurning and saying fanny in a Yorkshire accent.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43392 on: March 27, 2024, 01:14:48 pm »
As if my mood isn't dire enough today there's some stupid arsed bint on the radio chatting wham about her co presenters fucking armpits being mint

What the fuck is this world coming to?

These are university graduates talking total bobbins like a pair of fucking 10yr olds  :butt :butt :butt

Offline Saltashscouse

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and bred to support the Reds
« Reply #43393 on: March 27, 2024, 02:24:31 pm »

Couldn't agree more , just the site of the cupid stunt does my swede in,
Never found him the slightest bit funny , every character is so cringe worthy , Bo Selecta crap , Keith Lemon crap , Celebrity Juice crap and the prick who wore a collar Avid Merion crap, the c*nt has made a living out of : being crap
Jan Molby once bought me a pint 🍺

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #43394 on: March 27, 2024, 02:25:48 pm »
As if my mood isn't dire enough today there's some stupid arsed bint on the radio chatting wham about her co presenters fucking armpits being mint

These are university graduates talking total bobbins like a pair of fucking 10yr olds  :butt :butt :butt

Mint armpits?

Armpmints?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43395 on: March 27, 2024, 02:31:45 pm »

there are too many immature idiots who'll do and say anything for money, and WAY too many channels/outlets for them to get paid doing it. 

a few years back I saw a teenage girl - lots of metal in her face and tattoos - wearing a t-shirt saying "Don't laugh, I'll be in charge one day". 

at the time I chuckled.  now it's a scary bloody proposition.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43396 on: March 27, 2024, 02:37:46 pm »
This is annoying but also made me laugh - goes to get in bed last night, pulls the duvet back and the youngest has crumbled a flapjack all over my side of the bed....

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #43397 on: March 27, 2024, 03:29:12 pm »
This is annoying but also made me laugh - goes to get in bed last night, pulls the duvet back and the youngest has crumbled a flapjack all over my side of the bed....

If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43398 on: March 27, 2024, 04:35:58 pm »
there are too many immature idiots who'll do and say anything for money, and WAY too many channels/outlets for them to get paid doing it. 

a few years back I saw a teenage girl - lots of metal in her face and tattoos - wearing a t-shirt saying "Don't laugh, I'll be in charge one day". 

at the time I chuckled.  now it's a scary bloody proposition.

I doubt she'd do any worse than the current idiots "in charge".
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #43399 on: March 28, 2024, 11:01:26 am »
Being on night shift when building works are taking place on my block of flats, and having nowhere else to stay