Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2801801 times)

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers
« Reply #29480 on: October 17, 2022, 09:33:41 am »
Genuinely shocked by that BBC article. Can you imagine that level of whataboutery if we were talking about different kinds of abuse? Anfield is full of survivors, families, people still haunted by that day, having their faces rubbed in it. Somehow Klopp saying that City spend more money than anyone else is an equivalence? It's absolutely disgusting. Interesting too that Guardiola's accusation of coins being thrown is the headline rather than our statement.

If he wants to make the point that the rivalry is getting more bitter and this is the latest escalation of it then fine. But while he seems to be able to reel off a load of largely insignificant things that we've done to justify Hillsborough chants he neglects to mention the fact that their actual players sang a song about our fans getting "battered in the streets". He neglects to mention the widespread booing of the minutes silence for Hillsborough at Wembley last season. He neglects to mention Sterling assaulting Gomez while on England duty after we beat them. He neglects to mention the total disrespect shown to us by several of their players, mainly Silva who didn't have the decency to clap in the guard of honour and who once again showed himself up to be a nasty little bastard with his lash out at Salah yesterday. But then I suppose that's all Klopps fault.

The bus incident was several years ago and it went too far. We have to accept that. However, nobody was hurt, nobody was in any genuine danger of being hurt either. They can't hide behind it forever as a means to justify the repeated disgusting actions of their fans. How they can blame us in any way for them singing about Hillsborough is absolutely beyond belief and I'm stunned the BBC is willing to peddle that argument without any critical thought.

Offline MH41

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #29481 on: October 17, 2022, 09:36:24 am »
And then we have this crap too https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63278799

Liverpool's damning allegations about the behaviour of some City supporters will create revulsion within the game and plenty of negative headlines around the current Premier League champions.

City are privately stressing they do not condone the abuse in any way.

However, they feel it cannot be viewed in isolation.

They have not forgotten how their team bus was attacked as it made its way to Anfield for the Champions League quarter-final in 2018.

Guardiola's claim he had coins thrown at him follows allegations of City coaching staff being spat at during corresponding fixtures in previous years.

And it is also clear that many Blues fans are defensive in the extreme about how their club is funded.

Whether it was fair or not, and many agreed with him, Klopp's comments about "three clubs" not having a financial ceiling in the build-up to the game annoyed senior figures at City and doubtless riled some visiting supporters, igniting passions even more at one of the most toxic fixtures in the Premier League calendar.

There is a feeling at City that what they view as Klopp's provocation was needless and made a difficult situation worse

Are they for real

It's a disgusting piece of writing. The headline itself is about Liverpool fans throwing coins too, rather than the disgraceful chanting and vandalism at the away end. That influences the 'neutral' reader/fan etc.

So Simon Stone believes that Klopp provoked the city fans, and you can understand how they reacted because the poor souls can be defensive when challenged about their finances, and shouldn't have been teased like that?
So that makes it ok then????

What a disgusting opinion!
 I'm not getting into a hierarchy of wrongs, but what happens if the chanting was racist abuse? Would it still be klopp's fault for 'flaming' the situation by daring to point out about their finances?
On the contrary, I believe, thanks to Klopp, the 'reporter' has highlighted EXACTLY how each manager needs to behave at each and every presser. Keep making the points, and keep asking the questions. They don't like it.

The fans don't like it, and Pep doesn't like it either! When he is knocked out of his stride, he tends to try to be too smart and starts tinkering.

He made 1 substitute yesterday, despite having Grealish, Mahrez etc on the bench. I just wonder, if klopp's comments were in his head about the infinite resources he has at his disposal, and bringing on such players from the bench would have been clear evidence of that! He's a clown.

They really don't like it when people challenge them. Good

- I also heard what sounded like chanting at our Captain, when he was out warming up. Again absolutely disgusting.

Offline MH41

• Kopite
« Reply #29482 on: October 17, 2022, 09:38:30 am »
Genuinely shocked by that BBC article. Can you imagine that level of whataboutery if we were talking about different kinds of abuse? Anfield is full of survivors, families, people still haunted by that day, having their faces rubbed in it. Somehow Klopp saying that City spend more money than anyone else is an equivalence? It's absolutely disgusting. Interesting too that Guardiola's accusation of coins being thrown is the headline rather than our statement.

If he wants to make the point that the rivalry is getting more bitter and this is the latest escalation of it then fine. But while he seems to be able to reel off a load of largely insignificant things that we've done to justify Hillsborough chants he neglects to mention the fact that their actual players sang a song about our fans getting "battered in the streets". He neglects to mention the widespread booing of the minutes silence for Hillsborough at Wembley last season. He neglects to mention Sterling assaulting Gomez while on England duty after we beat them. He neglects to mention the total disrespect shown to us by several of their players, mainly Silva who didn't have the decency to clap in the guard of honour and who once again showed himself up to be a nasty little bastard with his lash out at Salah yesterday. But then I suppose that's all Klopps fault.

The bus incident was several years ago and it went too far. We have to accept that. However, nobody was hurt, nobody was in any genuine danger of being hurt either. They can't hide behind it forever as a means to justify the repeated disgusting actions of their fans. How they can blame us in any way for them singing about Hillsborough is absolutely beyond belief and I'm stunned the BBC is willing to peddle that argument without any critical thought.
You have expressed it much better than me. Agree totally

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #29483 on: October 17, 2022, 09:38:34 am »
They are absolutely irredeemable c*nts at this point. Would not shed a tear if they went out of business.  Any fan who chants about deaths at a football match, whatever the supposed reason, is absolute scum.

Unbelievable the amount of cheerleaders and apologists they have in the media.  Football is bought and sold to this lot isn't it, fuck me.

As for Basil, he really, really doesn't like being challenged. Fucking hates us.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29484 on: October 17, 2022, 09:56:36 am »
The Beeb are firmly on the sportswashing train and haven't been a neutral organisation for some time.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29485 on: October 17, 2022, 10:08:49 am »
The Beeb are firmly on the sportswashing train and haven't been a neutral organisation for some time.

Yep. Their sports output is a disgrace. I say this often - but the BBC and the Guardian are by FAR the worst on this. You're far more likely to find critical appraisals of the sportswashers in the Telegraph, Mail etc.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #29486 on: October 17, 2022, 10:36:40 am »

Not the entire story let’s be completely honest. It’s about the Government’s determination to control the BBC. Which is why they have been loading it with pro Tories. It amazes me that so many political people are failing to recognise this.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29487 on: October 17, 2022, 10:37:59 am »
Just reading that BBC article. Disgusting really.

This part
City are privately stressing they do not condone the abuse in any way. However, they feel it cannot be viewed in isolation.

Privately stressing?  That's big of them. But its not surprising.
Was anyone on here there when that bus thing happened a few years back?  I just can't get my head around it at all. I can't understand why its still talked about and brought up every single time we play them. Form what I seen, some objects were thrown at a triple glazed windowed bus. No ones bus should be "attacked", but am I really to believe that doesn't happen every big game in England? I think what really bothered Guardiola the most about that was not the plastic bottle of lucozade thrown, but the sheer number of fans there to welcome them to Liverpool. There was more at that than there was their open top bus parade.

Offline Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29488 on: October 17, 2022, 10:39:05 am »

That is an excellent post and I'd love someone to send that to Simon Stone of the BBC to ask why he omitted those details from his article.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29489 on: October 17, 2022, 10:39:08 am »
Not many in the media critiquing Pep for his team formation and for only making one sub in the 89th minute.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29490 on: October 17, 2022, 10:46:18 am »
1-0 v the sportswashers. All that cheating and financial doping and they still can't go unbeaten.  :D

Think I'll go watch the highlights again. 

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29491 on: October 17, 2022, 10:52:24 am »
When they won a corner around the 90-minute mark, the camera panned to Haaland and he looked close to tears. You could tell his head had gone.

It was beautiful.

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29492 on: October 17, 2022, 10:56:48 am »
. You could tell his head had gone.

If you watch their goal celebration back, perhaps I'm reading more into what I'm seeing, but there's something really frantic about all their reactions. It's crazy just how much Pep has them riding on the edge in this fixture, and it's 100% down to him. He just can't figure Anfield out, no matter how many times his bald head works on it, it just completely fries him.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #29493 on: October 17, 2022, 11:30:01 am »
Not many in the media critiquing Pep for his team formation and for only making one sub in the 89th minute.

Needs a goal, and waits till then to bring on another forward.

The Genius Ped isn’t a genius, especially when things don’t go his way, he doesn’t know how to react, as most teams in the league aren’t overly interested in giving them a game, so he doesn’t need to make impactful subs 99 times out of a 100.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #29494 on: October 17, 2022, 11:43:33 am »
Guardiola secretly wishes he could have managed Liverpool. I'm 100% convinced of it.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29495 on: October 17, 2022, 11:46:31 am »
Guardiola secretly wishes he could have managed Liverpool. I'm 100% convinced of it.

I don’t believe that. He could have if he wanted, not like the job hasn’t been available a few times since he’s been a manager/coach! Liverpool have never had the transfer finances and backing or initial squad to appeal to him. 

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29496 on: October 17, 2022, 11:47:41 am »
I wonder what that whopper, Liam Gallagher had to say about that result?

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29497 on: October 17, 2022, 11:51:31 am »
I don’t believe that. He could have if he wanted, not like the job hasn’t been available a few times since he’s been a manager/coach! Liverpool have never had the transfer finances and backing or initial squad to appeal to him. 

He was at Bayern desperatly trying to win the CL before Klopp took over here. Before that his beloved Barca. He was hardly going to jump ship at that point in his career. And by time he made it to England Klopp was already our manager. I believe he secretly admires the club and the fan base. And under different circumstances he would jump at the chance to manage a club like Liverpool. That's just my opinion on it.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 11:53:38 am by Solomon Grundy »

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29498 on: October 17, 2022, 11:58:13 am »

He was at Bayern desperatly trying to win the CL before Klopp took over here. Before that his beloved Barca. He was hardly going to jump ship at that point in his career. And by time he made it to England Klopp was already our manager. I believe he secretly admires the club and the fan base. And under different circumstances he would jump at the chance to manage a club like Liverpool. That's just my opinion on it.

I am aware  ;D

I just don’t agree (that’s my opinion). Guardiola has one interest - in having the perfect team, that he can coach to within an inch of their lives. To do that you need the best which costs an absolute fortune from top to bottom. I doubt he’s got much interest in working at clubs where that isn’t available to him.  He isn’t a coach who needs an emotional connection.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29499 on: October 17, 2022, 12:01:36 pm »
Not the entire story let’s be completely honest. It’s about the Government’s determination to control the BBC. Which is why they have been loading it with pro Tories. It amazes me that so many political people are failing to recognise this.
+

Why do you think I said they haven't been neutral for a while now.......???  ;)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #29500 on: October 17, 2022, 12:05:23 pm »
I wonder what that whopper, Liam Gallagher had to say about that result?

He’s still waiting on Noel to write a half decent statement for him.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #29501 on: October 17, 2022, 12:12:10 pm »
We should all send Pep ' This is Anfield ' posters.

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29502 on: October 17, 2022, 12:13:21 pm »
Good to see the scum Salford media think Guardiola lying about coins is more important
Pep normally has no issue with money being thrown at him

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #29503 on: October 17, 2022, 12:19:08 pm »
If you watch their goal celebration back, perhaps I'm reading more into what I'm seeing, but there's something really frantic about all their reactions. It's crazy just how much Pep has them riding on the edge in this fixture, and it's 100% down to him. He just can't figure Anfield out, no matter how many times his bald head works on it, it just completely fries him.

The repeat hand-flapping after VAR was just absolutely gorgeous and glorious.

Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #29504 on: October 17, 2022, 12:21:20 pm »
https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/y5txx8/pep_on_his_knees_the_moment_salah_is_through/

The state of Guardiola here.  He knows the game is done before Mo tucks it away.  The man is such a drama queen.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29505 on: October 17, 2022, 12:21:33 pm »
Abu Dhabi claiming their Bus got "attacked" last night, right before Ref Watch started this morning (amazing timing), SSN read a statement from them about the so called bus "attack".

Nothing from the Merseyside Police, they would have escorted them out of Liverpool, so it must be utter BS from Abu Dhabi FC that always likes to deflect, spin and tell lies.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 12:29:13 pm by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29506 on: October 17, 2022, 12:33:39 pm »
Just reading that BBC article. Disgusting really.

This part
City are privately stressing they do not condone the abuse in any way. However, they feel it cannot be viewed in isolation.

Privately stressing?  That's big of them. But its not surprising.
Was anyone on here there when that bus thing happened a few years back?  I just can't get my head around it at all. I can't understand why its still talked about and brought up every single time we play them. Form what I seen, some objects were thrown at a triple glazed windowed bus. No ones bus should be "attacked", but am I really to believe that doesn't happen every big game in England? I think what really bothered Guardiola the most about that was not the plastic bottle of lucozade thrown, but the sheer number of fans there to welcome them to Liverpool. There was more at that than there was their open top bus parade.

It doesn’t happen at every big game, it went too far and Klopp himself called it out. It shouldn’t happen and people laughing it off as ‘a few lucozade bottles’ or whatever are understating it.

That said, City have been hiding behind it for years. Anyone whose been to City away, or any games against them really, particularly away from Anfield, will be able to verify that their fans can be absolute shithouses and that was the case long before they left Maine Road nevermind that bus incident.

It’s just fucking stupid, we shouldn’t have damaged their bus, it isn’t however a justification for every thing which their fans have done since and nobody with an honest position on the subject would ever claim that it is.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #29507 on: October 17, 2022, 12:33:40 pm »
Manchester City believe Jürgen Klopp unnecessarily and irresponsibly inflamed tensions before Sunday’s match at Anfield because of comments he made in his press conference.

Some at Manchester City felt Klopp’s words were borderline xenophobic.  (Paul Hirst, Times Sport).

It's truly wonderful to see how much the boss got under their skin in Friday's press conference.  They know that despite their protests that they're a fake club that only got where they are through the biggest cheating scandal in football history. Everything they won should have an asterisk beside it. Their last trophy was the First Division trophy in 2002. The last cup they won was the Division One Play Off final in 1999.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #29508 on: October 17, 2022, 12:34:13 pm »
Fuck me - they really have zero class.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29509 on: October 17, 2022, 12:36:14 pm »
Honestly, time to get the lawers on it LFC, libel is serious, and trying to taint someones character for speaking a simple truth they don’t like, and all because they won't take responsibility, is a dangerous precedent.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #29510 on: October 17, 2022, 12:37:09 pm »
Manchester City believe Jürgen Klopp unnecessarily and irresponsibly inflamed tensions before Sunday’s match at Anfield because of comments he made in his press conference.

Some at Manchester City felt Klopp’s words were borderline xenophobic.  (Paul Hirst, Times Sport).

It's truly wonderful to see how much the boss got under their skin in Friday's press conference.  They know that despite their protests that they're a fake club that only got where they are through the biggest cheating scandal in football history. Everything they won should have an asterisk beside it. Their last trophy was the First Division trophy in 2002. The last cup they won was the Division One Play Off final in 1999.

Borderline xenophobic. :lmao

Here comes the race card.

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29511 on: October 17, 2022, 12:37:35 pm »
They also had Danny Mills on ref watch just to purely shoehorn the Haaland shirt pull into everything. This new bus attack that supposedly happened, why was it not mentioned earlier? How has it taken 15 hours before anything was said? Is it Pathetic deflection tactics by City or genuine?

Also didn’t like the fact that on sky this morning they asked for both Sue Smith and Danny Mills to comment on the coin throwing allegations and then on the chants only Sue Smith said something. Why wasn’t Danny Mills asked to give an opinion on fans chanting about past stadium disasters?

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29512 on: October 17, 2022, 12:39:26 pm »
The Xenophobic line is trotted out by their bot army on social media. Legitimate criticism of their owners is painted as racism to muddy the water of questioning whether a backward regime in the middle east should own a football club in the north west of england. That the club themselves is now using this 'argument' just further represents Man City's slide away from accountability, and towards doing whatever they want because of money. They make Abramovich era chelsea look classy.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29513 on: October 17, 2022, 12:41:02 pm »
Apparently another bus attack after the game. Strange how long it took to be reported

I eagerly await Simon Stone's article defending fans saying the wider context of City cheating their way to titles, their disgusting fans antics, the murderous regime that owns them, the sportwashing going on in British society, etc

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29514 on: October 17, 2022, 12:47:09 pm »
Borderline xenophobic. :lmao

Here comes the race card.

Is it because we is rich?

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29515 on: October 17, 2022, 12:47:50 pm »
Apparently another bus attack after the game. Strange how long it took to be reported

I eagerly await Simon Stone's article defending fans saying the wider context of City cheating their way to titles, their disgusting fans antics, the murderous regime that owns them, the sportwashing going on in British society, etc

He’s all over it the c*nt.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #29516 on: October 17, 2022, 12:48:16 pm »

On the Times article....

'Manchester City: Irresponsible Jürgen Klopp inflamed tensions' - www.thetimes.co.uk/article/75591268-4e06-11ed-b120-ca4f3ffbcdc5?shareToken=e1cd71c76692084706924cc25fd9be83

'On the whole, Klopp was complimentary about City, describing them as the best team in the world. He also described Guardiola as the best manager in the world. It was another comment from Klopp about spending that irked City, however

“There are three clubs in world football who can do what they want financially,” Klopp said, referring to City, Paris Saint-Germain and Newcastle United, who have backing from Gulf states.

This comment angered some at City, who felt Klopp’s words were borderline xenophobic. City felt that Klopp’s comments whipped up tensions ahead of a game that has a history of trouble.'

^ so Klopp's “There are three clubs in world football who can do what they want financially"... is 'xenophobic'? And 'irresponsible', and also 'inflamed tensions'?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

City and their owners really are a precious lot, aren't they. Paul Hirst and other similar lap-dog 'journalists' too.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #29517 on: October 17, 2022, 12:57:19 pm »
Pep normally has no issue with money being thrown at him
But it has to be soaked in blood first. The money we allegedly threw at him will have been hard earned, thus unsuitable.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29518 on: October 17, 2022, 12:57:32 pm »
They might be the most vile fanbase in the country. Always playing victim, which is exactly what is expected of a small club.

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29519 on: October 17, 2022, 01:00:30 pm »
Aside from utter subhuman propagandists like Simon Stone. The most laughable comments in all these puff pieces are where they say things like:

"Fierce rivalry" "frequently explosive" "these most bitter of rivals".

They're fucking nothing to us.

They were playing Stockport and Gillingham a few years ago - they're an irrelevance - just a plaything of a tyrant. At least when Abrahmovic bought Chelsea they were there or thereabouts. Horrible, but regular top half chasing the CL etc. These were nothing. Their modern legends - Sean Goater, Paul Dickov and that grinning gimp Richards.