Author Topic: Torres - Confirmed rentboy  (Read 164778 times)

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Torres - Fee agreed - in talks with Chelsea
« Reply #960 on: February 1, 2011, 12:42:09 am »
What can you do mate. That's life. Life will do this. The meaning, or what I've been taught to acknowledge is that, in life, you got to love yourself and your enemies, always look down, never 'UP' in life. It's about being pure, humble.... and players like Alonso, babel, Luis Garcia have shown us that. People have just realsied that Torres isn't that kind of person. And you know what. Come on, look at the spannish world cup players, the lifestyles. David villa, Torres' buddy, no doubt you could tell, just by looking at them, with how good they are in football, and their handsomeness, glamour etc... they are 'kids', in a way that, are striving to take anything in this world, to be the best they can, and grab opportunities.

It kinda reflects on the way this life is, people want to do things so quickly, as if life's going to end tommorow. Peopel don't see the beauty of life, that is, to be patient, to appreciate WHAT YOU HAVE, look down, rather than up...... or simple living, high thinking. Like mature people.

The same goes for Liverpool FC. The fans are to humble and emotional in a way that, the world doesn't udnerstand it. No ones going to appreciate the club, only the fans can understand the light of the liverpool culture. We need to relax, calm down. Look forward to the Liverpool way, and stop comparing ourselves with other teams. Torres is gone, instead of hating him, let's appreciate ourselves and how we have handled this, the real winner is that who looks at this situation, and looks at the 'positives'...

now he said he's in a bigger club now...so what, let him say it. He's still a good player, even if his personality is weak. I'm over the moon, and I'm really looking forward to suarez and carrol, at the same time, looking forward to how the other clubs that are now regarded alittle bit out of our league...how they will perform, even looking foward to how chelsea play.

Let's move on with hope's in our heart, in a humble MATURE, appreciative manner, because that's what the liverpool culture teaches us. We're not like others..

So god bless (or whatever this mother nature, life u name it is called) Liverpool, and let's move on, enjoy our own campaign, and mission...and goal. We want to bring the best of Liverpool, let's walk on, and support our team :) !

Well I felt better having read that.
And as I have calmed down and pathetically rewatched the interview I have returned to the opinion I had of Torres as the move was edging ever closer. What the fuck are you thinking mate? He doesn't look happy, I think he has paniced, had some very poor advice and will live to regret it.
The comments are disgusting but fuck it, we are Liverpool FC, and contrart to popular belief we are a big club, we all know it and soon the rest of the world will remember it.

YNWA.
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #961 on: February 1, 2011, 12:42:39 am »
A lot of people have commented about his loss of pace before he came out said he wanted to go. We'll see now won't we now that he's playing for a top level club and is prepared to try a bit more. I've made excuses for him all season and he has let us down.

I really do wish the game at the weekend was at Anfield and not Chelsea because he would have found a very mixed reception especially after that interview even if no harm was intended.

It's clear he's left on very bad terms but we move on and with a bit of luck there'll be a hammy niggle here and a Spanish national team groin strain there and somewhere down the line it will be Karma when we're singing you should have stayed at a big club.

I hope he wins nothing at Chelsea, he has let himself down.

His departure has been appallingly handled.

Be interesting to see how Chelsea's medical staff look after him.

I was actually thinking earlier about the new medical staff and our injury record this season. With Carragher back, I don't think we've got anyone (from the 1st team) out with an injury. Quite impressive when you look at the injury lists at some other clubs. Of course how much of this is down to Bruckner and co, and how much is down to coincidence is anyone's guess.

We've never really had the opportunity to call somebosy 'Judas' before Owen, am I right?

Now we have another.  Ominous trend?

Do two incidents 6 and a half years apart qualify as a "trend"?

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #962 on: February 1, 2011, 12:43:39 am »
Jamie Carragher is my guess.
We may get the chance to see that on Sunday. If Carragher has given him down the banks for not trying a tap then fair play, if he has not tried a tap because he's pissed off at something else then it'll come out.

Chicken and egg. What we do know is that he has barely been arsed this season and let the fans down who have done nothing back him.

Offline Tigerheart

• Carroll? He's shit. Henderson? Shit. Adam...shit.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #963 on: February 1, 2011, 12:45:01 am »
I thought the popular theory was it was Gerrard and Carragher and their role in removing Benitez for Hodgson?

Offline Promised to never post on RAWK again

• Might be Estonian_Red, but I wouldn't trust a word he says. In fact don't trust anything anyone says... EVER.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Where Amazing Happens
« Reply #964 on: February 1, 2011, 12:46:20 am »
thought you said he was going nowhere this transfer window?

Nope ... I've said that he is not going, unless Chelsea meet our valuation ... To be honest, I was not expecting for them to pay the 50 million, considering his recent injury record and his 2 knee operations ...
The internet is a bad place - People like Mac Red are on it.

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
« Reply #965 on: February 1, 2011, 12:47:47 am »
I thought the popular theory was it was Gerrard and Carragher and their role in removing Benitez for Hodgson?

Not really sure we should give a shit, as Stevie and Carra are the ones stil wearing our shirt not Torres.
Bet 1, Lyon v B Munich...No Hat Trick @ 1.03.
Little does he know, he's left the Beatles and joined fucking Razorlight.

Offline redforlife

• For future reference an equals sign looks like this: =
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #966 on: February 1, 2011, 12:48:15 am »
Still can't believe he's gone there, stood there holding that horrible shite blue shirt.  How things change in less than a week.  Can't wish him well, hope he completely fails there, ends up on the bench and loses his Spain place.  Bitter?  Yeh I am.

Still, he was shite anyway!
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Offline zuchum

• Anny Roader
  • Not that kind of poster
    • Twitter
« Reply #967 on: February 1, 2011, 12:49:00 am »
What can you do mate. That's life. Life will do this. The meaning, or what I've been taught to acknowledge is that, in life, you got to love yourself and your enemies, always look down, never 'UP' in life. It's about being pure, humble.... and players like Alonso, babel, Luis Garcia have shown us that. People have just realsied that Torres isn't that kind of person. And you know what. Come on, look at the spannish world cup players, the lifestyles. David villa, Torres' buddy, no doubt you could tell, just by looking at them, with how good they are in football, and their handsomeness, glamour etc... they are 'kids', in a way that, are striving to take anything in this world, to be the best they can, and grab opportunities.

It kinda reflects on the way this life is, people want to do things so quickly, as if life's going to end tommorow. Peopel don't see the beauty of life, that is, to be patient, to appreciate WHAT YOU HAVE, look down, rather than up...... or simple living, high thinking. Like mature people.

The same goes for Liverpool FC. The fans are to humble and emotional in a way that, the world doesn't udnerstand it. No ones going to appreciate the club, only the fans can understand the light of the liverpool culture. We need to relax, calm down. Look forward to the Liverpool way, and stop comparing ourselves with other teams. Torres is gone, instead of hating him, let's appreciate ourselves and how we have handled this, the real winner is that who looks at this situation, and looks at the 'positives'...

now he said he's in a bigger club now...so what, let him say it. He's still a good player, even if his personality is weak. I'm over the moon, and I'm really looking forward to suarez and carrol, at the same time, looking forward to how the other clubs that are now regarded alittle bit out of our league...how they will perform, even looking foward to how chelsea play.

Let's move on with hope's in our heart, in a humble MATURE, appreciative manner, because that's what the liverpool culture teaches us. We're not like others..

So god bless (or whatever this mother nature, life u name it is called) Liverpool, and let's move on, enjoy our own campaign, and mission...and goal. We want to bring the best of Liverpool, let's walk on, and support our team :) !

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #968 on: February 1, 2011, 12:49:24 am »
Hope his dog trips him up, I love nando's dog  :D

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #969 on: February 1, 2011, 12:52:10 am »
Don't know if this has been posted or not.

Chelsea's £50m deal for Fernando Torres worries Uefa

• Torres transfer 'a worrying sign' for Uefa's fair play rules
• Chelsea's accounts reveal £70.9m loss in 2009-10 season

Roman Abramovich's preparedness to spend £50m on Fernando Torres has come as a surprise and as a blow to Uefa. The Chelsea owner has been viewed by Uefa mandarins as a key proponent of its financial fair play regulations, which will seek to limit clubs' losses to €45m (£38.7m) over a three-year period that began this season.

Chelsea's chairman, Bruce Buck, has even gone as far as to speak in favour of extending Uefa's rules to a salary cap, yet how the Premier League champions would intend to square the Torres business with the current regulatory environment is unknown. One Uefa insider described the willingness to bid £50m for a single player as "a worrying sign".

Chelsea yesterday released a set of highlights of their 2010 accounts, showing losses had risen from £47.4m in 2009 to £70.9m in the 2009-10 season. This is problematic for Uefa, since Chelsea are not the only club whose finances are in need of repair and there has been a trend across Europe for big-money transfers this January.

With Manchester City having spent £27m last month they would seem to be on course to eclipse Chelsea's £141m record losses for a Premier League club. If that comes to pass, it would almost certainly put them in default of Uefa's rules. Michel Platini will be resolute. He warned three weeks ago that such clubs face being banned from Europe. "It will be time for them to face the music if there is a club that doesn't fall in line," said Uefa's president.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/01/chelsea-fernando-torres-transfer
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #970 on: February 1, 2011, 12:54:59 am »
The one thing Chelsea don't realise, is that Torres really can't work well with a partner.

Look at him with Spain, he's shite when next to Villa because he's not expected to be the match winner and he doesn't know what to do with himself, and it was the same here.

He works best as a lone striker and I really can't see them benching Drogba to suit Torres, atleast not for the next 2 seasons.

Offline Narya

• Main Stander
« Reply #971 on: February 1, 2011, 12:55:31 am »
Well, it's an 11 month year for me! Just taken out the 'April' from me LFC calender. I think it's pretty obvious why. Not gonna stare at that disrespectful, judas c*nt for the 30 days! Fucking whore.

Just did the same about 15 minutes ago. Never thought I would, but I'm fucking livid right now.

Offline drpepe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #972 on: February 1, 2011, 01:00:15 am »
ambitious players like luis suarez and andy carroll ....or different ambitious players?

clearly we're talking about torres, ya numpty!  ;D

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
« Reply #973 on: February 1, 2011, 01:08:42 am »
Just did the same about 15 minutes ago. Never thought I would, but I'm fucking livid right now.
Just can't get my head around it. Barca..? ok, Milan..., fair enough. But Chelsea fucking FC!?!

This is gonna take a few days to sink in.

Offline ScouserMichael

• Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King!
« Reply #974 on: February 1, 2011, 01:10:13 am »
Fuckin hell.. That interview have left me speechless

Fuck you Torres
http://dontbuythesun.co.uk/site/  -  Justice for the 96!

Proud Member of Spirit of Shankly
http://www.spiritofshankly.com/

Offline Narya

• Main Stander
« Reply #975 on: February 1, 2011, 01:11:19 am »
Just can't get my head around it. Barca..? ok, Milan..., fair enough. But Chelsea fucking FC!?!

This is gonna take a few days to sink in.

Oh that's not it for me. It's the way he acts like all this never meant anything. Like he cares fuck all about LFC and especially us.

Offline drpepe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #976 on: February 1, 2011, 01:12:28 am »
Well, it's an 11 month year for me! Just taken out the 'April' from me LFC calender. I think it's pretty obvious why. Not gonna stare at that disrespectful, judas c*nt for the 30 days! Fucking whore.

;D luckily i knew/guessed this exact thing would happen and I asked for the 'Legends' calendar for chrimbo - Molby then  Thommo for Jan(!) and Feb so far...

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #977 on: February 1, 2011, 01:13:32 am »
Has he said anything about those world famous blue and white Chequered Flags yet?
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
« Reply #978 on: February 1, 2011, 01:16:33 am »
Oh that's not it for me. It's the way he acts like all this never meant anything. Like he cares fuck all about LFC and especially us.

Oh, that too! Just too much to rationalise. He's a footballing whore. A slut that couldn't give a toss. Fuck him and fuck his famous armband.

Offline tdonline

• It's a "conspiracy..."
  • Main Stander
« Reply #979 on: February 1, 2011, 01:20:01 am »
It's funny. We have never had a striker that people called the best in the world. When we got one we fucked him about as a club, then called him a c*nt for walking.

Any wonder we have failed to win the league since 1990. We idolise the players we shouldn't and take for granted the ones that are best for us as a club. And the fans follow suit shortly afterwards. has anyone questioned why we have lost the likes of Mcmananan, Owen, Alonso, Torres and Masch in their prime. Nah they are just c*nts.

Said it already, the saddest part is that Liverpool, like Atletico Madrid, never quite capitalized on his talent.  Obviously there were circumstances beyond most people' s control but nevertheless, what a waste.  It's clear he's desperate to win.  Wrong or right, it's also clear he feels like he got jerked over and over again by owners/management.  Saw his Chelsea, he looks exhausted and yes, sad.  Look at those slumped shoulders. 

Offline Jokerman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #980 on: February 1, 2011, 01:20:45 am »
Has he said anything about those world famous blue and white Chequered Flags yet?

He always supported them growing grow up, idolising Scott Minto and Eddie Newton, it's a dream come true to tread the same turf that Paul Furlong played on etc.
How come Aquilani wasn't in the squad today?

Solving the drought in East Africa with his fancy flicks.

Offline SteveZissou

• "Anyone who knows the game..." exactly what game is a mystery. Underwater Bell. The Life A-Twat-Ic. Thinks "irony" means "like metal". Shite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • you might be on B Squad, but ur the B squad leader
« Reply #981 on: February 1, 2011, 01:22:50 am »
I can't even watch this stuff. It's like your girlfriend running away with her boss, the same person we used to laugh at for being cold and fake... but she's taking him for what she needs short term... I didn't want to say anything earlier, but this is _____. My real girlfriend (who's not running off with her boss) asked me how I feel now that Torres' transfer to Chelsea is confirmed. I replied 'I don't want to talk about it'. That underlines how I'm hurting and I don't care if we sign Messi and Zidane to replace him, but even when the worlds top models offer themselves to you, it doesn't take away from the fact... it doesn't erase all those memories... very disappointed in you Fernando.
« Last Edit: February 1, 2011, 01:27:05 am by SteveZissou »
Following Liverpool since the mid 80s.

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #982 on: February 1, 2011, 01:23:18 am »
Can't help but think he's a lying c*nt.
The difference between him and the likes of Luis Garcia in their goodbyes.  One of them is a class act.

Offline LFConor

• Kopite
  • Believer
« Reply #983 on: February 1, 2011, 01:26:07 am »
", and the support of the fans who always showed respect to me when I came to Stamford Bridge and at Anfield. Now I am very happy to be a Chelsea player."

These fans gave you no respect fernando at all they were too busy calling you every name under the sun and chanting murderers at fans who truly respected you.
"If the supporters like me, it's not half as much as I like them"
Kenny Dalglish - 6/2/2011

6 European Cups and 19 Leagues thats what we call history

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #984 on: February 1, 2011, 01:29:54 am »
Hope his fucking cock falls off, the twat-faced glory-hunting bent fucking bellshine.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline Narya

• Main Stander
« Reply #985 on: February 1, 2011, 01:31:14 am »
Oh, that too! Just too much to rationalise. He's a footballing whore. A slut that couldn't give a toss. Fuck him and fuck his famous armband.

I'd really like to know what went on in his head for the last few weeks/months. And if he was ever genuine at all.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #986 on: February 1, 2011, 01:31:32 am »
Hope his fucking cock falls off, the twat-faced glory-hunting bent fucking bellshine.
Don't hold back now.   Tell us what you really think  ;D

Offline kratos

• Kopite
« Reply #987 on: February 1, 2011, 01:47:04 am »
more quotes from him. i dont even dare to post it. some of it will make you throw up.

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #988 on: February 1, 2011, 01:50:34 am »

;D

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #989 on: February 1, 2011, 01:51:49 am »
For Chelsea, him and Luiz are brilliant signings.

I don't care that he went to Chelsea. I was expecting him to leave at the end of the season and would have said thanks. Even if he came out at the start of the transfer window and said I want to leave, fair enough.

But to spend all this season not giving a shit and to ask to leave when he did was pretty low. Guess it showed his true colours at the end. Not red, not blue but yellow.

Fucking fake blonde idiot!

Offline AirConGipsyRed

• The Floater in Camerons Toilet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #990 on: February 1, 2011, 01:52:00 am »
more quotes from him. i dont even dare to post it. some of it will make you throw up.

just do it. it is what it is.

What number is he going to wear? just saw a chelsea shirt with no number on.
The wheels on my house go round and round, round and round..........

"I don't care about pollution, I'm an Air-Conditioned Gipsy, That's my solution, Watch the police and the tax man miss me, I'm mobile"

Offline lfc_ynwa

• Main Stander
« Reply #991 on: February 1, 2011, 01:54:20 am »
Chelsea fans everywhere are happy that you can no longer score against their team.
When I played against Chelsea there was always a big motivation because it was a special game, it was always one of the biggest games of the season. This is one of the reasons why I wanted to join Chelsea because I want to be part of this kind of team. I want to say thanks to the Chelsea fans because I have seen them very, very happy with me for joining Chelsea. If they are happy as well because I am not going to score any more against them then it is good.

I have good memories and bad memories of games against Chelsea. All the goals are good memories because all of them are special. I have a very bad memory of the semi-final of the Champions League in my first season in England when they beat us and they played the final and not us. It was a frustrating day for me but hopefully now I am here we can go through to the final together and win.

Why Chelsea and why now?
I felt from last summer that I need to do a step forward in my career and for my ambition as a footballer. I am joining a team that is at the top level, there is not another level after Chelsea. I am joining with players like Chelsea have. I am joining with big names like Terry, Lampard, Drogba and Anelka and I can be part of this great team.

Also I wanted to join because Chelsea always have shown a big respect for me. They really want me and it is important when you have the support of the people in the club, and the support of the fans who always showed respect to me when I came to Stamford Bridge and at Anfield. Now I am very happy to be a Chelsea player.

It is good news that you can play in the Champions League this season. It is often not the case for January signings.
The Champions League is a big ambition and all the footballers want to play in it, it is a very important competition. But also Chelsea have the chance every season to win all the trophies that they play for, so when you have the chance to play in a team like this you cannot say no.

As a boy from Madrid, are you looking forward to playing in another capital city?
Madrid is not as big as London but it is true when you are coming from a big city like Madrid, nothing is going to surprise you and I am very happy to move to a city like London. It is a big city and you can do everything you want with the respect that the English people always have. I am sure I am going to improve my lifestyle as well.

Unfortunately he is injured at the moment but this move gives you the chance to play again with Yossi Benayoun. At Liverpool you had a good on-pitch understanding with him.
On the pitch and off the pitch as well. He is my friend and on the pitch we have a very good relationship. Hopefully he can play as soon as possible and he will be fully recovered. It is exciting the possibility to play with him again, but as well with my other new team mates.

How do you feel about working with Carlo Ancelotti?
He has been showing all his career as a player and a coach that he is winner. He has the winning mentality and you see this in how he is coaching Chelsea so it is a wish to meet him and to know what he is expecting from me. I am excited about playing as soon as possible and learning about my coach and all my team-mates.

It appears your first game will be at Stamford Bridge on Sunday against Liverpool.
 It is like the destiny. It is not perfect for me but we will see what happens and I only have good words about Liverpool. They made me a top player and gave me the chance to play at the top level. I will never say anything bad about Liverpool, I have been very happy there, but now the history is different and I am playing for Chelsea. If I have the chance to play I will do my best for Chelsea and hopefully I can score.

Finally, you are 26 years old now. Do people still call you El Nino?
Yes, many people and hopefully that will happen for many years because it makes me feel younger.
« Last Edit: February 1, 2011, 01:55:55 am by lfc_ynwa »

Offline lfc_ynwa

• Main Stander
« Reply #992 on: February 1, 2011, 01:55:33 am »
just do it. it is what it is.

What number is he going to wear? just saw a chelsea shirt with no number on.

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #993 on: February 1, 2011, 01:57:21 am »
What an absolute prick.

Offline AirConGipsyRed

• The Floater in Camerons Toilet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #994 on: February 1, 2011, 01:58:01 am »
The wheels on my house go round and round, round and round..........

"I don't care about pollution, I'm an Air-Conditioned Gipsy, That's my solution, Watch the police and the tax man miss me, I'm mobile"

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #995 on: February 1, 2011, 01:59:21 am »
was anyone wearing 9 before?
That Di Santo kid did didn't he? Dunno where he is now? Blackburn?
psn = Lents123

Offline kratos

• Kopite
« Reply #996 on: February 1, 2011, 01:59:38 am »
What made me laugh is the bit where he say "I am joining with big names like Terry, Lampard, Drogba and Anelka and I can be part of this great team".  They will all be on walking sticks in the next year or two and be out of the club! I just hope this fails so miserably.  And Sunday has just turned more ugly than originally possible. 

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
« Reply #997 on: February 1, 2011, 02:00:01 am »
David Luiz said Benfica will always be in his heart.....and this c*nt downgrades our club in his first interview.

I feel like, I've been cheated on for 3.5 years. we are fucking gullible

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #998 on: February 1, 2011, 02:00:35 am »
What an absolute prick.
nuff said  ;D

Offline Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #999 on: February 1, 2011, 02:05:09 am »
I just don't get it though. How could Torres have fooled us so well? With his humble nature, those videos were he actually looked interested about learning the history of the club, when he was with Kenny and the other legends and they all had a good time, his constant compliments towards the fans. What the fuck happened?
« Last Edit: February 1, 2011, 02:11:10 am by Seebab »
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow