Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3279384 times)

Online red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man United thread. Revolution Number... 6?
« Reply #36800 on: June 23, 2022, 07:00:09 pm »
Name the last player to leave them with their reputation enhanced rather than diminished / utterly destroyed ? Do we have to go back to the younger version of the preening prima donna who is currently leading the line for them ? I can’t think of any since him.

That Beanz lad went to West Ham and did reasonably well, unfortunately it was only a loan and so he is back amongst it again.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36801 on: June 23, 2022, 07:19:57 pm »
I fear you are all wrong about Manchester City.  The world has billions of potential football consumers, who are going to lap up whatever the latest shiny superteam offers.
Dong Wang on the Tanjin omnibus is not going to give a fuck about Yernited History or the Magic of the Kop.

Yet after a decade since Man City have won their first PL title under Abu Dhabi, I am yet to see a single Man City shirt in the entire South-East Europe ...

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36802 on: June 23, 2022, 07:40:52 pm »
That Beanz lad went to West Ham and did reasonably well, unfortunately it was only a loan and so he is back amongst it again.

Even he doesn’t count. He temporarily enhanced his reputation by leaving Man U, not by being at Man U.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Online red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36803 on: June 23, 2022, 07:53:38 pm »
Even he doesn’t count. He temporarily enhanced his reputation by leaving Man U, not by being at Man U.

True, True. I mis read that.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 07:56:46 pm by red1977 »

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36804 on: June 23, 2022, 09:04:48 pm »
Yet after a decade since Man City have won their first PL title under Abu Dhabi, I am yet to see a single Man City shirt in the entire South-East Europe ...

Lies. The most commercially successful club in the entire world must have shirts everywhere.

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #36805 on: June 23, 2022, 09:19:06 pm »
Name the last player to leave them with their reputation enhanced rather than diminished / utterly destroyed ? Do we have to go back to the younger version of the preening prima donna who is currently leading the line for them ? I can’t think of any since him.

I think it's more case of who have they bought who had tremendous potential to become a great footballer and achieved that status while being at that club. These were already very good footballers hence they purchased them in the first place. However they did not kick on and become even better by moving to a bigger 'better' club. Which is what should have happened. The players that left rebuilt their careers which just goes to show how good they were that could leave them and still manage to pick up where they were before they went there. Even alexi went to inter and and found better form.
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36806 on: June 23, 2022, 09:43:09 pm »
Lies. The most commercially successful club in the entire world must have shirts everywhere.

There was this massive manufacturing defect that means when you look at the shirt, your eyes cannot recognise it as a city shirt and it looks like something completely different
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #36807 on: June 23, 2022, 10:57:55 pm »
There was this massive manufacturing defect that means when you look at the shirt, your eyes cannot recognise it as a city shirt and it looks like something completely different
Nah, the sky blue just doesn’t show well in earth environment, blends with the sky.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline phil236849

• loves a Kwenchy Kup
  • Legacy Fan
  • Across the face of the goal
« Reply #36808 on: June 23, 2022, 10:59:41 pm »
They're after Michael Edwards along with Chelsea.

But then I read that they are taking on tom Keane, brother of Michael, a fairly junior lawyer cum intermediary.  Either extremely inspired or misguided.  Vote!

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #36809 on: June 24, 2022, 01:40:56 am »
These are absolutely gash.

Get excited because their new fella who runs the club is in the pub chatting shite to a load of weirdo bellends and says they've spent £1BN badly - no shit sherlock, absolutely fantastic insight. Not signed a player yet as far as I know. Honestly Ferguson leaving them was one of the best days of my life because you couldn't argue when they ruined my childhood ;D . All they've got when they come to Anfield now is deep in the gutter songs about tragedy at 3 nil down.

I'd feel bad about the whole Glazer thing if they had shown a modicum of support for us through Hicks and Gillett, but they didn't, so fuck them. Hope they finish 6th again.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Online coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #36810 on: June 24, 2022, 03:02:49 am »

Some poster in the Chelsea thread will tell you it's because they're all Chelsea shirts.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36811 on: June 24, 2022, 07:39:34 am »
Funny thinking back to when they got ragnick in and I think they had a half decent performance (by their standards!) and they properly thought they were on to something  ;D

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #36812 on: June 24, 2022, 08:30:57 am »
- Eriksen choosing between United and Brentford
- Getting quoted super high fees (wonder why..) for De Jong and Antony
- Ronaldo moaning about the lack of transfers (have they signed anyone yet?)

As you were

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #36813 on: June 24, 2022, 08:47:19 am »
Interesting stuff in the Athletic about Utd’s transfer strategy this summer - they had a long list put together by Rangnick’s team that they’ve scrapped upon Ten Hag’s appointment.

De Jong, the main target for this summer, had at no stage been a player considered by the hierarchy prior to Ten Hag’s appointment, so they’d done zero scouting of him which is partially what’s delayed movement on a deal. Further to this, De Jong - like all Ajax players - revered Barcelona growing up and will reportedly cling on to his position there even if they want him out, as he rates himself as good enough to eventually prove his superior quality.

Transfers are going to be later in the window for the main business Utd want to do, as their main targets, like De Jong, may principally be players reticent to step away from CL clubs in order to join and Utd need them to feel the discomfort of not being wanted by their current sides.

This to me says that they will probably sign a player or two from Ajax then do their usual trick of wasting time pursuing big name players who have no intention of ever playing there.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #36814 on: June 24, 2022, 08:53:01 am »
Interesting stuff in the Athletic about Utd’s transfer strategy this summer - they had a long list put together by Rangnick’s team that they’ve scrapped upon Ten Hag’s appointment.

De Jong, the main target for this summer, had at no stage been a player considered by the hierarchy prior to Ten Hag’s appointment, so they’d done zero scouting of him which is partially what’s delayed movement on a deal. Further to this, De Jong - like all Ajax players - revered Barcelona growing up and will reportedly cling on to his position there even if they want him out, as he rates himself as good enough to eventually prove his superior quality.

Transfers are going to be later in the window for the main business Utd want to do, as their main targets, like De Jong, may principally be players reticent to step away from CL clubs in order to join and Utd need them to feel the discomfort of not being wanted by their current sides.

This to me says that they will probably sign a player or two from Ajax then do their usual trick of wasting time pursuing big name players who have no intention of ever playing there.

Problem they have now is Ajax have already sold a fair few players this summer and raised some funds so they don't necessarily have to sell anymore so it will take massive offers to get players like Antony and Timber etc so Utd will have to massively overpay if they want them  ;D

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36815 on: June 24, 2022, 09:06:13 am »

Yet for months they've been saying the players put forward as targets by Rangnick would fit the Ajax/Ten Hag playing style plus that their new recruitment strategy would be to buy for how the club want to play their football and not who the new manager wants 😂

Absolutely nothing has changed and they wonder why they're such a mess from top to bottom.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #36816 on: June 24, 2022, 11:44:47 am »
Yet for months they've been saying the players put forward as targets by Rangnick would fit the Ajax/Ten Hag playing style plus that their new recruitment strategy would be to buy for how the club want to play their football and not who the new manager wants 😂

Absolutely nothing has changed and they wonder why they're such a mess from top to bottom.

And this is why you recruit for a set playing style rather than with specific managerial targets in mind

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36817 on: June 24, 2022, 11:46:07 am »
It's hilarious they had Rangnick at the club and had him manage and not do the stuff he's actually good at. Sums them up really.

Thought they'd be on the right track if they gave him a few years to build but now they've got a bloke who just wants to buy anyone who's got a connection with Ajax.

Offline Dr Stu-Pid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #36818 on: June 24, 2022, 12:01:00 pm »
At any stage last season did anyone look at United and think 'what these guys are missing is a 30 year old attacking midfielder with a heart condition who can't tackle, doesn't press, and is unlikely to have the fitness to track back'?

Eriksson is obviously a quality player, but it doesn't exactly scream of any kind of long term coherent plan being in place.

But in brighter news for them, it looks like Ronaldo has decided that United aren't doing enough to convince him that they will be moving forward this season and so is threatening to leave.  Although most of their fans will probably see this as a disaster, Ten Hag will probably be very relieved that he won't have to base his entire way of playing around Ronaldo or risk dropping him and losing support from the fans as a result.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #36819 on: June 24, 2022, 12:21:45 pm »
It's hilarious they had Rangnick at the club and had him manage and not do the stuff he's actually good at. Sums them up really.
It really does. Bring in someone with a less than-mediocre coaching CV but a stellar CV as a talent spotter, allow him to build a list of talent and then throw it in the bin once a new guy comes in, who's been brought in because the less than-mediocre coach produced less than-mediocre results.

And there's not great crossover between the styles of Ten Hag and Rangnick. Ten Hag's style relies on short, intense presses in the central spaces but patient build up where you slowly move the wide forwards inside to feed off of the forward dragging the opposition markers with him. Cross-light, short central interchanges. There's not much positional fluidity outside of the front 3 because for the defence to maintain it's shape and not be got at, the whole team needs to move collectively and keep structure in the midfield and defence. Sort of a child of the original total-football idea.

Rangnick's style is more high-pressing all over, with quicker vertical transitions into wide players to hit a focal point as the end result. There's some similarities with Ten Hag's vision but more importantly some crucial differences, so if you're buying system players, it's actually probably better they didn't go for some of Rangnick's picks, as they might not have fit, but to completely dump a big list of recommended players from a man with such a good hit rate in talent finding is unforgivable.

Ajax have already received - by their standards - a decent enough fee for Gravenberch and will likely be selling Haller to Dortmund for £40m or so shortly. That takes the pressure off to sell Antony and Ajax still have rich cash reserves from selling 3 players for a combined £200m within the last two seasons. Antony will cost probably 50% more than he should, maybe as much as double. Ten Hag has worked with him, likes him, knows his talent, but if you're paying £60m for a player who plays in the same positions as three other established first teamers in your squad, when there's been such clear neglect to other crucial areas, you do wonder what the overall strategy is. £150m sounds a lot but when you spend nearly 40% of it on one player for a position they are well-stocked in, you again think of the current disconnect going through the club.

If they had any sense they'd be paying that for Ndidi or a cheaper deal like Ascacibar or Rodriguez, but they don't seem to be linked to players they need and fit the new proposed system.

Eriksen is more evidence of a lack of joined-up thinking. A player who plays in the position of one of their best players (the overrated but clearly decent Bruno Fernandes), in a system that only uses one such player, who will be on huge wages and likely subject to diminishing returns over the next 18 months. They need a centre half, a right back, two central midfielders and a proper 9 if Ronaldo goes.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 12:23:34 pm by Drinks Sangria »
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36820 on: June 24, 2022, 12:27:31 pm »
Fucking love Rangnick. He took their money , trashed the club and  players in public , showed journalists and pundits stupidity then left while giving Utd the middle finger.

I am still laughing at Melissa Redd tweet after his 1st half with them.

@MelissaReddy_
A first half full of Ralf Rangnick's fingerprints on Manchester United. Aggressive pressing, clear attacking patterns and intent, off-ball structure with offensive protection, significant reduction of shots against in the box.

Only the start, but a progressive and promising one

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #36821 on: June 24, 2022, 12:33:27 pm »
These are absolutely gash.

Get excited because their new fella who runs the club is in the pub chatting shite to a load of weirdo bellends and says they've spent £1BN badly - no shit sherlock, absolutely fantastic insight. Not signed a player yet as far as I know. Honestly Ferguson leaving them was one of the best days of my life because you couldn't argue when they ruined my childhood ;D . All they've got when they come to Anfield now is deep in the gutter songs about tragedy at 3 nil down.

I'd feel bad about the whole Glazer thing if they had shown a modicum of support for us through Hicks and Gillett, but they didn't, so fuck them. Hope they finish 6th again.
That's just 14 places above where I hope they finish  ;)
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36822 on: June 24, 2022, 12:50:50 pm »
That's just 14 places above where I hope they finish  ;)

18th with the hope of escape getting crushed right at the end would be far funnier than 20th, besides everton have reserved 20th already.  ;D

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
« Reply #36823 on: June 24, 2022, 01:52:06 pm »

Surely not, they are the biggest club in the world?!?  ;)

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36824 on: June 24, 2022, 02:02:24 pm »
"Solskjaer's personal scout" :lmao

His job was finding Ole a parking spot, by all accounts he was very reliable

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36825 on: June 24, 2022, 02:12:09 pm »
Missus listens to Rock FM of a morning. The DJ Joel, Utd fans, has a 6yr old son. His footy top was getting too small so he asked the kid yesterday which new shirt he wanted. A Liverpool shirt with Salah on the back :lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36826 on: June 24, 2022, 02:21:38 pm »
And this is why you recruit for a set playing style rather than with specific managerial targets in mind

Exactly mate but it seems they're going for all the managers targets then they'll sack him and buy a load more for the new guy.

It's what they've been doing since the tramp left so long may it continue 😁

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #36827 on: June 24, 2022, 02:23:42 pm »
Fucking love Rangnick. He took their money , trashed the club and  players in public , showed journalists and pundits stupidity then left while giving Utd the middle finger.

I am still laughing at Melissa Redd tweet after his 1st half with them.

@MelissaReddy_
A first half full of Ralf Rangnick's fingerprints on Manchester United. Aggressive pressing, clear attacking patterns and intent, off-ball structure with offensive protection, significant reduction of shots against in the box.

Only the start, but a progressive and promising one
Lol, most football hacks are such bullshitters. Emperor's New Clothes all the time
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #36828 on: June 24, 2022, 02:35:26 pm »
18th with the hope of escape getting crushed right at the end would be far funnier than 20th, besides everton have reserved 20th already.  ;D
I could quite happily live with that scenario  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36829 on: June 24, 2022, 03:21:01 pm »
Exactly mate but it seems they're going for all the managers targets then they'll sack him and buy a load more for the new guy.

It's what they've been doing since the tramp left so long may it continue 😁

Whereas us and Abu Dhabi are recruiting players and bring players through from the Academies to play a certain way, knowing that one day the manager will change but the philosophy won't.

Ten Haag is going to shit a brick when he realises his desire to bring in the methods used at Ajax down the decades won't be allowed at OT ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #36830 on: June 24, 2022, 03:24:45 pm »
Its not even particularly one or two, you cant suck that up. But 5 or 6 intrinsically different managers, all allowed to spend big money on new players without shifting whats there. Its incredible that at no point no-one has said 'Um...should we not shift Martial, Lingard and James before we sign more attackers?'. And they had the perfect fall guy in Rangnick, could have used him as a bit of a transition considering the contracts expiring this and next summer. But nah, go for the latest hyped up coach who again will lack any players comfortable with the sort of football he wants to play.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #36831 on: June 24, 2022, 03:41:12 pm »
For the love of Fowler, leave Man Utd alone. Let them get on with their disjointed approach. Don't give them any ideas.   :P
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36832 on: June 24, 2022, 10:09:00 pm »

Thought they'd be on the right track if they gave him a few years to build but now they've got a bloke who just wants to buy anyone who's got a connection with Ajax.

It was such a strange appointment and he seemed to have just used the role to leverage into the Austrian job.

I remember Reddy wrote an article about how Murtaugh went to see Rangnick at RB Leipzig the other year and spent half a day for a “comprehensive education”.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #36833 on: June 24, 2022, 11:39:44 pm »
Imagine a flag with all of their revolutionaries - Moyes, van Gaal, Mourinho, Solskjaer, Rangnik, ten Hag...

Where's Capone?!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #36834 on: June 25, 2022, 12:00:07 am »
Imagine a flag with all of their revolutionaries - Moyes, van Gaal, Mourinho, Solskjaer, Rangnik, ten Hag...

Where's Capone?!
Don't forget Che Neville
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #36835 on: June 25, 2022, 07:48:43 am »
Don't forget Che Neville

Louis Edwards and Son
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36836 on: June 25, 2022, 09:46:18 am »

It sounds like they did have him at least do some of the stuff he's good at, then tore it up when ten Haag arrived to go with whatever he wants instead. They seem to see what other clubs are doing at a very superficial level and then try to implement the same; instead of giving Rangnick a permanent role and having him set the club up at the risk of losing some of the old boys behind the scenes, they give him some stupid advisory role so that they're free to ignore him. Hopefully they have to continue to pay him for a couple of years for that role.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36837 on: June 25, 2022, 09:59:04 am »
For the love of Fowler, leave Man Utd alone. Let them get on with their disjointed approach. Don't give them any ideas.   :P

All they have to do is look at us, they're too thick to work it out for themselves.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36838 on: June 25, 2022, 10:00:05 am »
Still Disneyland.

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36839 on: June 25, 2022, 11:06:49 am »
As a club they are the very definition of all fur coat and no knickers. They strut round like they are still the big cheese of world football but in reality they are a shell of a club that’s been hollowed out by a host owner who has bled them dry.