Author Topic: Union SG away selling details  (Read 8256 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Union SG away selling details
« on: November 16, 2023, 01:31:14 pm »
UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE AWAY FIXTURE against Union SG to be played at Anderlecht Stadium, Lotto Park on Thursday December 14, 2023. Kick-off is at 18.45hrs, local time.

The club has received an allocation of 1058 tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 200 top category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

TICKET PRICES:

£17.47 TICKET COLLECTION

Liverpool FC will be carrying out a full ticket collection process at the Hotel Carrefour De L’Europe in Brussels, to ensure an accurate verification process is in place for the issuing of tickets.

SUPPORTERS MUST PROVIDE DETAILS FOR EVERY PERSON TRAVELLING TO AND ATTENDING THE GAME.

SUPPORTERS WHO PROVIDE THE SAME DETAILS FOR MORE THAN ONE TICKET WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AND WILL AUTOMATICALLY HAVE THEIR TICKET BOOKING CANCELLED, WITH NO REFUND GIVEN.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY CHANGES BE PERMITTED ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR TICKET(S).

• First name

• Surname

• Address

• Date of birth

• Country of birth

• Passport or National Identity Number

• Mobile number (this is the mobile number we will use to contact travelling supporters)

• Email address (this is the email address we will use to contact travelling supporters)

• Outbound travel date

• Method of travel into Brussels: plane/car/coach/train

• Estimated time of arrival into Brussels

• Accommodation details

• Return travel date

As the information you provide is paramount to the ticket(s) being issued in Brussels, we cannot stress enough that you must follow the instructions provided.

To re-emphasise:

• When booking your tickets, the details of EVERY supporter attending the game MUST be provided on the online form FOR THE TICKET THAT THEY, AND ONLY THEY WILL BE COLLECTING.

ONE TICKET = ONE SUPPORTER = UNIQUE SUPPORTER DETAILS

• Before completing your booking:

o Check that you have provided different supporter details against every ticket in your booking.

o Take your time and review the details you have provided against each ticket before completing your booking to make sure every ticket is assigned a different name.

CHANGES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR BOOKING.

If the supporter details on the online form do not match the photo identification of the supporter collecting the ticket, the ticket will become invalid and WILL NOT be issued under any circumstances. Refunds will also be refused.

LFC cannot be held responsible for tickets not issued if incorrect details are provided at the time of booking.

TICKET SALE DETAILS:

Tickets will be available online and you may have to queue at times.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official members who purchased the following UEFA Champions League and Europa League away fixtures during the 2023-24, 2022-23 and 2019-20 seasons (As a result of the Covid 19 pandemic, tickets purchased during season 2021-22 are not used as credits):

• Toulouse (09.11.23)
• Lask (21.09.23)
• Real Madrid (15.03.23)
• AFC Ajax (26.10.22)
• Rangers (12.10.22)
• SSC Napoli (07.09.22)
• FC Salzburg (10.12.19)
• KRC Genk (23.10.19)
• SSC Napoli (17.09.19)
• Atletico Madrid (18.02.20)

First sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official members who recorded ALL of the above away fixtures.

Time of sale: from 8.15am on Tuesday November 21 until 7.30am on Wednesday November 22.

First sale status: Guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official members who recorded 9 of the above away fixtures.

Time of sale: from 8.15am on November 22.

Second sale status: Not guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability.

IF tickets remain following the above sales, a further sale date will be announced here.

DISABLED SUPPORTERS:

Ambulant Disabled Supporters Ambulant disabled supporters should purchase tickets in line with the full selling details.

Supporters who require a Wheelchair Bay
We have received 15 wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Supporters who require a wheelchair bay should disability@liverpoolfc.com marking the subject field as Union SG Away, no later than 12pm on Tuesday November 21, to register their interest.

Please note that if the number of applications exceeds the number of wheelchair bays available, a ballot will take place with priority given to those who have recorded the most number of games.

HOSPITALITY MEMBERS

Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand executive box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the hospitality team on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

TICKET COLLECTION PROCESS

Full ticket collection details will be sent in the lead up to the game to every supporter named on the online form, using the email address and mobile number provided on the online form.

We can confirm the following regarding the ticket collection point:

• It will open on the evening of Wednesday December 13 and throughout the day on match day. Opening times will be confirmed on the email we send leading up to the game.

ONLY the supporter named on the online form will be able to collect their own ticket with photo ID – NO EXCEPTIONS.

IF the ticket remains uncollected, the ticket purchase will be cancelled from the supporter record it was purchased against, with no refund given.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Match Credits:

Tickets purchased during this season’s competition will be used as match credits for ticket sales throughout season 2023/24 and for future seasons.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/union-sg-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 01:49:12 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
Re: Union SG away selling details
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2023, 01:41:31 pm »
Slightly more than we thought. But once the sponsors, hospitality etc wallahs extra 25% are taken off, about 794 left for the 'normal sale' next to no chance for anybody on 9 maybe 50 or so left

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2023, 02:04:18 pm »
another ticket collection nowhere near the stadium

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2023, 02:07:40 pm »
Have they released the venue already?
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2023, 02:08:59 pm »

its in the notice.

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2023, 02:18:53 pm »

£17.47 TICKET COLLECTION

Liverpool FC will be carrying out a full ticket collection process at the Hotel Carrefour De L’Europe in Brussels, to ensure an accurate verification process is in place for the issuing of tickets.

They did the same for Toulouse, included in the selling info

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2023, 02:24:15 pm »
£17.47 TICKET COLLECTION

They did the same for Toulouse, included in the selling info
Cheers! that will teach me to read it properly  ;D

Oh I knew that they did it for Toulouse but I missed it from the above.

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2023, 03:30:48 pm »

I hate the concept of pick ups as much as the next person, but were you planning on hanging around the stadium all day? Feels like a three minute walk from Grand Place will suit most people.
Long live the King

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2023, 03:33:53 pm »
I hate the concept of pick ups as much as the next person, but were you planning on hanging around the stadium all day? Feels like a three minute walk from Grand Place will suit most people.

No it's just easier because everyone eventually goes to the stadium. not everyone is staying in the city that the game is in some travel in on day of game etc.

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2023, 05:58:45 pm »
No it's just easier because everyone eventually goes to the stadium. not everyone is staying in the city that the game is in some travel in on day of game etc.

Yes - everyone has to go the stadium but people have to leave the city early enough already to get in with police, security checks etc. With collection by the stadium you’d either have to leave for the game hours early or go there early and come back.

Genuinely think having it by the stadium will inconvenience the majority making them go out of their way. Whole thing is a pain in the arse (and absolutely pointless when people can nominate others for collection) but closer to the city centre - where most fans will be night before and day of - the better.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 09:26:21 pm by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2023, 12:33:37 am »
Yes - everyone has to go the stadium but people have to leave the city early enough already to get in with police, security checks etc. With collection by the stadium you’d either have to leave for the game hours early or go there early and come back.

Genuinely think having it by the stadium will inconvenience the majority making them go out of their way. Whole thing is a pain in the arse (and absolutely pointless when people can nominate others for collection) but closer to the city centre - where most fans will be night before and day of - the better.

Yeah fair enough, get what your saying your not going to please everyone. Just wish they would scrap it altogether to be honest I agree it's pointless.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dφnεld Dόkk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2023, 10:08:21 am »
Only good thing with the collection as it’s set up now is that any unused tickets doesn’t count.

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2023, 10:55:59 am »
Only good thing with the collection as it’s set up now is that any unused tickets doesn’t count.

Could do that with ticket scan details (and did for LASK).
Long live the King

Offline kalle-anka

• Dφnεld Dόkk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2023, 04:00:50 pm »
Could do that with ticket scan details (and did for LASK).

Yeah but in theory I could scan 10 tickets myself.. not very likely that would go unnoticed but still.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2023, 07:14:54 am »
Booked this a few months back with  the view just enjoy the day with no chance of seeing the game but have managed to cop for two tickets hopefully

Offline vlademer17

• Main Stander
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2023, 07:53:40 am »
Heading in with Partner who has a chance in second sale, I myself still not sorted, been to both LASK & Toulouse so hoping to nab a spare for this.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2023, 08:42:26 am »
Did anyone manage to catch how many were taken out and not on sale? (front rows of S15?)
I get the feeling it was fewer than before.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 08:45:43 am by Pata »

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2023, 08:49:54 am »
Anyone have any problems with payment?. Tried 3 cards which were all declined at first  despite approving in the app. . Eventually one worked after re-inputting all details again . Similar thing happened yesterday for Palace

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2023, 09:06:43 am »
Lower tier normally more popular than upper but not the case here. Odd.
Long live the King

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2023, 09:21:24 am »
Anyone have any problems with payment?. Tried 3 cards which were all declined at first  despite approving in the app. . Eventually one worked after re-inputting all details again . Similar thing happened yesterday for Palace
Yes, card I regularly use didn’t work this time.  Next one also failed. Third card worked thankfully. No reason to this.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2023, 09:23:45 am »
Yes its a guaranteed sale but that was stressful to say the least as it took me 45 mins to finally sort. We had loads together but I lost my half...twice as the basket emptied (not the end of the world as in is in but frustratingly that chunk of seats are now available again...maybe the person that grabbed them had issues as well)  :o then the page said that the format for inputting the date was wrong (even though it wasn't) and then my payment card failed exactly as its done for the last couple of sales...literally nothing on the card or the account has changed. Weirdly it still works fine in Firefox.

Its clearly either my error or my bank though as it definitely won't be LFC's systems as its not like people have had payment card issues in the past. The fact that I stopped using the saved card option over a year again after losing everything in the bulk sale is just a coincidence I'm sure.

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2023, 10:05:04 am »
Bought all ours in 2 batches - first batch payment took for ever to go through, tried going back and to, eventually decided to cancel the request having taken the screenshots, then it worked !!, second one took the 3rd credit/debit card to work after rejections. it cant just be co-incidence. done from home today - yesterday in work kicked me out as a bot !!!, whole thing is a joke - as people said, we qualify but its just a mad load of stress

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2023, 10:10:10 am »
I had same issue with dates as did another friend and refresh worked to resolve.  No problem with credit card but mate did. 

You’d think at some point they’d manage to get a fully working website  ::)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2023, 10:50:01 am »
I had same issue with dates as did another friend and refresh worked to resolve.  No problem with credit card but mate did. 

You’d think at some point they’d manage to get a fully working website  ::)
The various payment card issues that numerous people have experienced have only been a thing for about the last 2 years, thats nowhere enough time for them to address it...I think that everyone needs to give them a break.

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2023, 11:12:40 am »
The various payment card issues that numerous people have experienced have only been a thing for about the last 2 years, thats nowhere enough time for them to address it...I think that everyone needs to give them a break.
I've only had the problem with cards recently.  It was originally my first name not being inserted using a saved card . That seems to have been fixed but now the whole transaction is coming up as declined.  Not missed out as eventually managed to get it to work but very frustrating.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2023, 11:22:49 am »

As has been said when you're guaranteed, stressful but time to sort, when you're in a mad scramble bun fight for a few, could be the difference between getting one and missing out

Nothing this club does with regard to to tickets is anything other than an absolute shambles

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2023, 11:57:02 am »
Did anyone manage to catch how many were taken out and not on sale? (front rows of S15?)

Almost 30% apparently

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2023, 02:02:09 pm »
Almost 30% apparently
Looking at what's left now, seems, they might've taken 200 instead of 300.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2023, 02:05:17 pm »
Looking at what's left now, seems, they might've taken 200 instead of 300.

Plenty of time for people to come in from work and buy. Be surprised is there's even 50 left by tomorrow

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2023, 02:08:09 pm »
After recent events, I'm not even going there  :-X

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2023, 02:23:08 pm »
After recent events, I'm not even going there  :-X

Had wondered why you'd not posted, seemed like a lot of city returns today

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2023, 02:24:31 pm »
Had wondered why you'd not posted, seemed like a lot of city returns today
No comment  ;)

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2023, 11:52:02 pm »
so do we know how many are left for tomorrow's sale.

sweating here

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2023, 12:13:58 am »
63 when I got out around midnight !

got to get some in the 9 sale so hope some more pop up from lfc to help out, good luck everyone - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline vlademer17

• Main Stander
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2023, 07:50:05 am »
Counted 63 right before queue began this morning.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2023, 08:17:45 am »
Sold out.

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2023, 08:18:01 am »
In at 8:16. Sold  out
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2023, 08:18:21 am »
1 min queue and sold out !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2023, 08:20:25 am »
Straight in no queue sold out

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2023, 08:28:13 am »
Makes you wonder whether the club are deliberately holding them back to put in with the returns? It's hard to fathom 60 odd disappearing that quickly...was in straight away and nothing