Author Topic: LASK away selling details  (Read 9544 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
LASK away selling details
« on: September 7, 2023, 02:47:10 pm »
UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE AWAY FIXTURE against LASK to be played on Thursday September 21, 2023. Kick-off is at 18.45hrs, local time.

The club has received an allocation of 1,355 tickets for this all-ticket fixture. In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 200 top category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

TICKET PRICES: £17.13

TICKET SALE, TICKET COLLECTION AND STADIUM ACCESS:

Liverpool FC will be carrying out a full ticket collection process at a location in Linz, to ensure an accurate verification process is in place for the issuing of tickets.

SUPPORTERS MUST PROVIDE DETAILS FOR EVERY PERSON TRAVELLING TO AND ATTENDING THE GAME.

SUPPORTERS WHO PROVIDE THE SAME DETAILS FOR MORE THAN ONE TICKET WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AND WILL AUTOMATICALLY HAVE THEIR TICKET BOOKING CANCELLED, WITH NO REFUND GIVEN.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY CHANGES BE PERMITTED ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR TICKET(S).

• First name

• Surname

• Address

• Date of birth

• Country of birth

• Passport or National Identity Number

• Mobile number (this is the mobile number we will use to contact travelling supporters)

• Email address (this is the email address we will use to contact travelling supporters)

• Outbound travel date

• Method of travel into Linz: plane/car/coach/train

• Estimated time of arrival into Linz

• Accommodation details

• Return travel date

As the information you provide is paramount to the ticket(s) being issued in Linz, we cannot stress enough that you must follow the instructions provided.

To re-emphasise:

• When booking your tickets, the details of EVERY supporter attending the game MUST be provided on the online form FOR THE TICKET THAT THEY, AND ONLY THEY WILL BE COLLECTING.

ONE TICKET = ONE SUPPORTER = UNIQUE SUPPORTER DETAILS

• Before completing your booking:

o Check that you have provided different supporter details against every ticket in your booking.

o Take your time and review the details you have provided against each ticket before completing your booking to make sure every ticket is assigned a different name.

CHANGES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR BOOKING.

If the supporter details on the online form do not match the photo identification of the supporter collecting the ticket, the ticket will become invalid and WILL NOT be issued under any circumstances. Refunds will also be refused.

LFC cannot be held responsible for tickets not issued if incorrect details are provided at the time of booking.

TICKET SALE DETAILS:

Tickets will be available online and you may have to queue at times.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official members who purchased the following UEFA Champions League away fixtures during the 2022-23 and 2019-20 seasons (As a result of the Covid 19 pandemic, tickets purchased during season 2021-22 are not used as credits):

• Real Madrid (15.03.23)

• AFC Ajax (26.10.22)

• Rangers (12.10.22)

• SSC Napoli (07.09.22)

• FC Salzburg (10.12.19)

• KRC Genk (23.10.19)

• SSC Napoli (17.09.19)

• Atletico Madrid (18.02.20)

First sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official members who recorded ALL of the above Champions League away fixtures.

Time of sale: from 8.15am on Monday September 11 until 12.15pm on Tuesday September 12.

First sale status: Guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official members who recorded 7 of the above Champions League away fixtures.

Time of sale: from 1pm on Tuesday September 12 until 12pm on Wednesday September 13.

Second sale status: Not guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability.

IF tickets remain following the above sales, a further sale date will be announced here on the afternoon of Wednesday September 13 for a potential further sale on Thursday September 14.

DISABLED SUPPORTERS:

Ambulant Disabled Supporters
Ambulant disabled supporters should purchase tickets in line with the full selling details.

Supporters who require a Wheelchair Bay
We have received 8 wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Supporters who require a wheelchair bay should email us marking the subject field as Lask Away, no later than 12pm on Tuesday September 12, to register their interest.

Due to the number of wheelchair bays available, a ballot will then take place for supporters with the most number of games.

HOSPITALITY MEMBERS

Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand executive box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the hospitality team on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

TICKET COLLECTION PROCESS

Full ticket collection details will be sent in the lead up to the game to every supporter named on the online form, using the email address and mobile number provided on the online form.

We can confirm the following regarding the ticket collection point:

• It will open on the evening of Wednesday September 20 and throughout the day on match day. Opening times will be confirmed on the email we send leading up to the game.

ONLY the supporter named on the online form will be able to collect their own ticket with photo ID – NO EXCEPTIONS.

IF the ticket remains uncollected, the ticket purchase will be cancelled from the supporter record it was purchased against, with no refund given.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Match Credits: Tickets purchased during this season’s competition
will be used as match credits for ticket sales throughout season 2023/24 and for future seasons.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/lask-v-liverpool-fc-21-sep-2023-0545pm-292

« Last Edit: September 7, 2023, 03:26:16 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
Re: LASK away selling details
« Reply #1 on: September 7, 2023, 02:54:56 pm »
A mere 45 minutes for the basketeers to hold the few that are left over

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2 on: September 7, 2023, 03:51:25 pm »
I still think that the vast majority on 7/8, if not all, will get a ticket.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2023, 08:19:37 am »
Anyone know how many are left for this at the moment?

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2023, 10:17:33 am »
Anyone know how many are left for this at the moment?
About 360

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2023, 10:29:55 am »
About 360

Any good mathematicians here that could give a rough percentage chance for those in the 7 sale off that figure?

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2023, 10:42:40 am »
Any good mathematicians here that could give a rough percentage chance for those in the 7 sale off that figure?
>75%

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2023, 10:52:22 am »
>75%
I reckon it will end up being even higher than that as whilst they'll be some that have Genk but didn't buy Napoli in 22/23 (including 2 of our lot) so will be on 7/8, and the obvious ones that have bought them all but couldn't get Genk so will also be on 7/8, they'll be a fair few others that have jibbed it post Covid plus a fair few that would have fallen down the ladder since pre covid for various reasons.

Not long until we find out for certain though.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2023, 11:03:32 am »
I reckon it will end up being even higher than that as whilst they'll be some that have Genk but didn't buy Napoli in 22/23 (including 2 of our lot) so will be on 7/8, and the obvious ones that have bought them all but couldn't get Genk so will also be on 7/8, they'll be a fair few others that have jibbed it post Covid plus a fair few that would have fallen down the ladder since pre covid for various reasons.
Not long until we find out for certain though.
Going off the 8/8 sale, the take-up seems to be around 95%.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2023, 11:22:25 am »
Going off the 8/8 sale, the take-up seems to be around 95%.
Yes but thats taking the figures of 1037 for Genk and 1520 for Salzburg at face value, the club would have taken their usual 200-300+ tickets from those allocations for players, corps etc. as they always do. The same applies for the 1355 for LASK as well.

Offline vlademer17

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2023, 11:36:16 am »
Woop woop got my ticket sorted out last night in lower G2.
Partner in sale today so hoping she can get lower tier too...

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2023, 11:39:27 am »
Yes but thats taking the figures of 1037 for Genk and 1520 for Salzburg at face value, the club would have taken their usual 200-300+ tickets from those allocations for players, corps etc. as they always do. The same applies for the 1355 for LASK as well.
These would come from here - "In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 200 top category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs."
(Thus, e.g. scenes in Alkmaar with the West Ham players' families last season.)

Actually, just noticed that LFC received 1,355 "regular" tickets, rather than the 1,343 announced earlier. This means that pretty much 1,000 were sold to 8/8. Nice.
In turn, this also means that if we do get the minimum allocation in Brussels (1,025), only those on full credits are getting anything*.
*I mean, good luck to those fighting it out for the 25-30 tickets in the 2nd sale

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2023, 11:42:42 am »
These would come from here - "In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 200 top category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs."

Actually, just noticed that LFC received 1,355 "regular" tickets, rather than the 1,343 announced earlier. This means that pretty much 1,000 were sold to 8/8. Nice.
In turn, this also means that if we do get the minimum allocation in Brussels (1,025), only those on full credits are getting anything*.
*I mean, good luck to those fighting it out for the 25-30 tickets in the 2nd sale

Allocated as part of the players allocation is the key line

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2023, 11:56:18 am »
These would come from here - "In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 200 top category seats have been allocated to be used as PART of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs."

No because as Tiz Lad has rightly just pointed out, the key word is 'part' so they will use these 200 seats as well as 200-300 from the normal allocation (this will include certain levels of hospo as wel) so around 500 in total from an allocation of 1355+200.

They have sold around 700 'normal' seats for this so far, its nowhere near 1K.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2023, 12:40:53 pm »
No because as Tiz Lad has rightly just pointed out, the key word is 'part' so they will use these 200 seats as well as 200-300 from the normal allocation (this will include certain levels of hospo as wel) so around 500 in total from an allocation of 1355+200.
They have sold around 700 'normal' seats for this so far, its nowhere near 1K.

I read that as a turn of phrase, rather than "as a part of". I am struggling to see 500 "special" guests going to Linz, to be honest.

But, for argument's sake, if they had taken, say, 300 from the away block for Linz, they would have taken at least that number at Genk (being CL and all). This would then still leave the % take-up from those on 8/8 @ >92%. This should still leave those on 10/10 with a ticket for Brussels* & those on anything less with little hope of getting anything if we get the minimum.

*the reason I am going through this ridiculous exercise is we're short for Brussels, so trying to understand if there is any chance to magic anything up. (There doesn't seem to be.)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 12:52:38 pm by Pata »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2023, 12:56:25 pm »
Of course 500 ''special guests'' won't be going to Linz, far from it but where those 500 tickets end up is a different matter entirely, I'll leave that to you to make your own mind up. And not that it matters but I don't think that they would have taken 500 (including the extra 240 top category seats that they took) for Genk either.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2023, 01:01:10 pm »
2000+ in the queue ffs
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2023, 01:04:49 pm »
Sold out?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2023, 01:07:50 pm »
Was in after 2 minutes and all gone

Offline vlademer17

• Main Stander
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2023, 01:13:06 pm »
Partner got straight in and sorted  ticket :champ

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2023, 01:16:48 pm »
Kept refreshing and managed to get 2

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2023, 01:18:47 pm »
Straight in and even got in the block I wanted 👍
Keep refreshing and I’m sure there will be a few more popping up.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2023, 01:19:10 pm »
Got the 3 that I needed, thankfully.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2023, 01:21:24 pm »
When i checkout the payment is taken from my bank but it says the transaction wasn't processed and doesn't give me the ticket. Anyone else having this issue or just me?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2023, 01:21:48 pm »
Obviously world's unluckiest man.

Seem to be one of the few to miss out

Ah well no Europe for me

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2023, 01:23:05 pm »

Ah well no Europe for me
Keep refreshing mate, they are still popping up

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2023, 01:25:29 pm »

Ah well no Europe for me
Keep refreshing..literally over 40 left. Clearly the selfish c*nts are back trying to force a further sale  :no
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 01:27:12 pm by ABJ »

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2023, 01:25:41 pm »
Got sorted on 7 credits. Wish I'd had more confidence, as flight £150 more than when date was announced.

Currently have 3 beds in a Linz room, if anyone is looking?

Also, an empty car going from Liverpool to Stansted Airport for a 6am flight out Thursday morning and returning 10.30pm the Friday.

Other 3 who were on 7 didn't want to go and are missing it.
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2023, 01:26:46 pm »
Loads up now

Offline Allezallezallez10

• Kemlynite
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2023, 01:30:49 pm »
still tickets available in g11/12........keep refreshing or even try logging back in....it works

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2023, 01:34:55 pm »
still tickets available in g11/12........keep refreshing or even try logging back in....it works
As I strongly suspected, unless people have already given up, everyone that was on 7/8 will get a ticket for this.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2023, 01:44:11 pm »
As I strongly suspected, unless people have already given up, everyone that was on 7/8 will get a ticket for this.

Cheers for advice Andy, some popped up and got two

Offline Jonny_H

• aliday
  • Kopite
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2023, 01:48:46 pm »
When inputting the travel info on the site it wouldn’t accept my travel date and return date. After about 10 attempts at filling the form in I changed the travel dates to dates in the past and it accepted it. Hoping it won’t cause me an issue but couldn’t get it to work any other way and I was down to the last minute on the timer.
There are only two teams in liverpool, liverpool and liverpool reserves.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2023, 01:50:57 pm »
Cheers for advice Andy, some popped up and got two
Well in!  8)

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2023, 02:22:18 pm »
28 tickets still up all gone G1 - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2023, 02:24:13 pm »
Yeah as expected everyone on the ball got a ticket on 7.. but very much doubt a 6 sale.
Tickets will probably mysteriously disappear  ::) :butt

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2023, 02:40:19 pm »
Yeah as expected everyone on the ball got a ticket on 7.. but very much doubt a 6 sale.
Tickets will probably mysteriously disappear  ::) :butt

I guess there is a big jump from 7 to 6, c300?
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2023, 02:41:16 pm »
Hardest part of the LASK sale for most was finding someone who'd collect for them  :lmao

Hope the other games are like this to get tickets christ

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2023, 02:42:34 pm »

I guess there is a big jump from 7 to 6, c300?

In theory 288 difference between Madrid and Salzburg, but take off 10% hospo and % of sponsor allocations etc takes it under 250

Take off any who fell off, died etc, banned, didnt collect in madrid, probs 200 ish

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2023, 02:49:09 pm »
Was offered one, but with timescales etc decided not to go unless I qualify. Only on 5 so no chance in the Group stages.
Liverpool ist Rad!