Author Topic: Louis Van Gaal was the Manager of Mourinho United  (Read 3896506 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Louis Van Gaal is the Manager of Manchester United
« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2014, 07:13:18 pm »
One thing is with having Van Gaal as manager is that without CL, they should be able to attract some decent players.

How does that make sense? Surely decent players want CL football?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #241 on: May 19, 2014, 07:18:48 pm »
Mark my words - LDV van Gaal will be one brilliant, brilliant disaster.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #242 on: May 19, 2014, 07:23:03 pm »
How does that make sense? Surely decent players want CL football?
No, they want to play for the club, for the short, for the pride.

We saw it all the time with us, every player we went for signed for us even though we weren't in the CL.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: May 19, 2014, 07:38:50 pm »
Mark my words - LDV van Gaal will be one brilliant, brilliant disaster.

I hope you're right but he is too clever and seen too much to be a disaster.

Offline Kadian

• Trolling along... The Specious One. Whistles the Liquidator as he types disparaging comments about Mario Balotelli So utterly predictable, Moreno's best mate
  • Legacy Fan
  • We're coming
« Reply #244 on: May 19, 2014, 07:56:28 pm »
Peculiar little nose he has.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: May 19, 2014, 07:56:44 pm »
I hope you're right but he is too clever and seen too much to be a disaster.

You clearly haven't paid attention to his past managerial positions. 

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #246 on: May 19, 2014, 07:58:28 pm »

End
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #247 on: May 19, 2014, 08:10:05 pm »
We need a Moyes to Van Gaal morph asap (and a video with the doctor who music playing over it as well if at all possible)
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #248 on: May 19, 2014, 08:21:45 pm »

End
He has a face you want to  Pu...........

No wonder is nose is mangled.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #249 on: May 19, 2014, 09:17:00 pm »
I'm thinking Scholari at Chelsea.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline degsy45

• Main Stander
« Reply #250 on: May 19, 2014, 09:50:48 pm »
what banner are they going to put up for thunderbirds head at old trafford

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #251 on: May 19, 2014, 09:53:33 pm »
I'm thinking Scholari at Chelsea.
Yes. Get off to a very good start, then slowly watch it unravel.

"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline binge

• Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: May 19, 2014, 09:59:12 pm »
Considering he is supposed to be a top manager, his record of 4 trophies since 2000, is not great. Ok he's had 4 years managing Holland in that period, but its still a poor return. His return to Barca in 02 lasted only 6 months, with 9 defeats. A similar stat at United would be nice.
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #254 on: May 19, 2014, 10:04:35 pm »
Considering he is supposed to be a top manager, his record of 4 trophies since 2000, is not great. Ok he's had 4 years managing Holland in that period, but its still a poor return. His return to Barca in 02 lasted only 6 months, with 9 defeats. A similar stat at United would be nice.

There was all kinds of infighting at Barca in his time there. It might depend on how his blood pressure is after the World Cup what sort of attitude he takes to Manchester. He's not taking over til after the World Cup.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: May 19, 2014, 10:20:30 pm »
There was all kinds of infighting at Barca in his time there. It might depend on how his blood pressure is after the World Cup what sort of attitude he takes to Manchester. He's not taking over til after the World Cup.
There's been a lot of in fighting at United this season to. He's not exactly the kind of person to harmonise the squad. He is well known for upsetting a lot of senior players because he treats them the same as the kids. Giggs still being there is the big mistake. When he starts to upset the likes of Rooney, Carrick etc, they'll be running to their mate Giggseh to stick the knife in his back.

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
« Reply #258 on: May 19, 2014, 10:21:55 pm »
Why Robin van Persie's dream boss Louis van Gaal could be Wayne Rooney's worst nightmare
Rooney has not scored a significant goal in the Premier League or Champions League against a leading club since a brace in the Manchester derby at the Etihad in December 2012.

Mr. Ferguson dropped him from a Champions League knock-out clash with Real Madrid and seemed ready to run him out of town before the old knight’s retirement won him a reprieve.

Van Gaal will regard such facts, rather than Rooney’s image as English football’s poster boy, and he will challenge the player with some searching questions.

He will ask whether Rooney is on the wane. Whether he has ever quite deserved his world-class reputation.

He will know that despite the hair transplant and suspected Botox, Rooney is not as young as he now looks.

He will be weeks from his 30th birthday the next time Manchester United can possibly play European football.

Van Gaal will attempt to get inside Rooney’s head, as he does with all players.

He will demand to know what makes Rooney tick personally and he may not like what he discovers.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/louis-van-gaal-manchester-uniteds-3570986
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 10:23:51 pm by MagicB8all »
Goodbye & thank you Rafa. You've given us more than we ever had a right to expect from you and you stayed loyal and fought for us even when some of our own turned on you. I truly hope that you find somewhere with the support that you deserve & win everything in sight.

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #259 on: May 19, 2014, 10:26:47 pm »
Why Robin van Persie's dream boss Louis van Gaal could be Wayne Rooney's worst nightmare

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/louis-van-gaal-manchester-uniteds-3570986
:lmao

I mean I think Rooney will have trouble Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal, but what an absolutely awful article. Who the hell gave the OK to print that heap of shit? Nice to see the 300k contract myth is still well and truly alive in the papers too.
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #260 on: May 19, 2014, 10:28:22 pm »
"Together i'm sure we will make history"

Fuck, there's no way he'll re-write history of Moyes.  I'll enjoy watching him try.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: May 19, 2014, 10:28:53 pm »
"He will ask whether Rooney is on the wane." Looks like they've taken inspiration from the general transfer thread.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #262 on: May 19, 2014, 10:34:52 pm »
He will demand to know what makes Rooney tick
Potato's.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #263 on: May 19, 2014, 10:37:01 pm »

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: May 19, 2014, 10:50:59 pm »

Offline 00jebus

• Kopite
« Reply #265 on: May 19, 2014, 10:59:26 pm »

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: May 19, 2014, 11:05:40 pm »
Anyone has got photos of Van Gaal's testicles yet?
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #267 on: May 19, 2014, 11:14:24 pm »
Anyone has got photos of Van Gaal's testicles yet?

Errrrrr

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #268 on: May 19, 2014, 11:17:38 pm »
things won't go insane until end of January to mid February when they start to realise they're not getting Champions League, then watch them turn on each other, the players, the manager, the fans.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: May 19, 2014, 11:20:30 pm »
Errrrrr
He dropped his kecks at Half Time to the Bayern team and asked them if it looked like that performance had made him excited.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #270 on: May 19, 2014, 11:22:14 pm »

Bee Gee's reunion?....

I thought they were dead?

Offline RojoLeón

• Brentie's #1 fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: May 19, 2014, 11:22:38 pm »

Where is their old man, Malcolm?

In fact, when was the last time he was seen in public?

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #272 on: May 19, 2014, 11:24:00 pm »
I think he'll be a disaster personally.

I wish you were right. Presonally, I can't see it to be honest.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: May 19, 2014, 11:26:44 pm »
Errrrrr
Luca Toni: Van Gaal showed us his balls
February 4, 2011
Juventus' ex-Bayern Munich striker Luca Toni on Thursday revealed how coach Louis van Gaal once proved he had 'the balls' to drop any of Bayern's stars - by dropping his trousers.

Bayern coach Louis van Gaal
GettyImages / AlexGrimm
Louis van Gaal: A man on the brink
Having joined Bayern from Fiorentina in 2007, Toni, 33, was Bayern's top scorer in his first season when he scored 24 goals in 31 league games as Bayern won the Bundesliga title.

But he played just four league games under van Gaal before he switched to AS Roma in the January winter break at the start of 2010 and was not one of van Gaal's first-choice players.

"Van Gaal simply didn't want to work with me, he treats players like interchangeable objects," said Toni.

The Italian told German magazine Sport Bild about the time van Gaal proved to Bayern's superstars, including Dutchman Arjen Robben, Germany's Philipp Lahm and Bastian Schweinsteiger how he was man enough to drop any of his players.

"The coach wanted to make clear to us that he can drop any player, it was all the same to him because, as he said, he had the balls," said Toni.

"He demonstrated this literally (by dropping his trousers). I have never experienced anything like it, it was totally crazy. Luckily I didn't see a lot, because I wasn't in the front row."

Toni is not the first ex-Bayern player to criticise van Gaal as former captain Lucio has said the coach was part of the reason he left Munich in July 2009.

"Van Gaal hurt me more than anyone else in football," said Brazil defender Lucio who won the Champions League title with Inter Milan last season.

Van Gaal was criticised last October by Bayern president Uli Hoeness for being hard to work with and ex-captain Mark van Bommel quit the club suddenly last week to join AC Milan with rumours he found it hard to work with van Gaal.

On Wednesday, Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge backed van Gaal by insisting the Dutchman is exactly what the German giants need.

Van Gaal has a contract at Bayern until June 2012.

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/875555/luca-toni:-bayern-boss-louis-van-gaal-showed-us-his-balls?cc=5901
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #274 on: May 19, 2014, 11:27:59 pm »
Where is their old man, Malcolm?

In fact, when was the last time he was seen in public?
No official photo of him that can be proven to have been taken for some five years now.. very strange indeed.
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline The Playmaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: May 19, 2014, 11:28:00 pm »
He will demand to know what makes Rooney tick personally
Nani.

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: May 19, 2014, 11:48:04 pm »
Seeing as Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal is also a Knight, shouldn't his autocorrect start with "Mr"?  :P
When ze seagulls follow ze trawler....

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #278 on: May 20, 2014, 12:14:17 am »
Go on win the league It's piss easy!! http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/19/louis-van-gaal-150m-manchester-united-premier-league-title

150m given to Man United for Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal to win the league.

100m given to Wenger for Arsenal to win the league.

Are they gonna share it or something?
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: May 20, 2014, 12:16:03 am »
Not for nothing - but it was brought to my attention in the early days of the Moyes thread that some United fans on some of their forums had a good old laugh at PoP's expense when I pointed out that Moyes' method of training would injure their explosive players more, and would fatigue their quicker players while making their slower, more endurance-based players fitter. Now, along comes Van Gaal saying exactly that same thing, and showing up Moyes' fitness methods to be very antiquated. I wonder what their reaction will be now, haha.

At least they now have a manager who understands the modern way of training the body for football.
The hilarious part is that you predicted they would finish 5th, and they laughed you off. Then they finished 7th.