Author Topic: FAC: Liverpool 4 vs 1 Salop Utdoh 27’, Gordon 33’ Fabinho 44’ Bobby 79’ Fab 90+2  (Read 20103 times)

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
I watched it on Betfair

Just crowd noise. No comms, bliss
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
Jurgen has dropped a load of petrol on the arsenal game conspiracy and I love it
YNWA

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Jurgen has dropped a load of petrol on the arsenal game conspiracy and I love it

Go on...
Y.N.W.A.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
Go on...

Paul Gorst
@ptgorst
·
8m
Klopp: "We thought we had a proper outbreak last week and it showed up we had a lot of false positives actually, but the rule are like they are. The false positives couldn't play today. We had to make that decision. Only real positive was Trent. Tough week."
YNWA

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
Look at the experience the young players have got today - that's the value of the domestic cups for me.

They get/got miles better experience in the League Cup if you ask me.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
I loved the chaos that Frauendorf created in his cameo. Morton was class (goal besides) for a good deal of the game and Dixon-Bonner was good in the second half as well. The younger players did well considering the lack of time for preparation.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
They get/got miles better experience in the League Cup if you ask me.

How did you make that one out?
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Paul Gorst
@ptgorst
·
8m
Klopp: "We thought we had a proper outbreak last week and it showed up we had a lot of false positives actually, but the rule are like they are. The false positives couldn't play today. We had to make that decision. Only real positive was Trent. Tough week."

Thanks
Y.N.W.A.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
No mate, the fella who kept screaming switch it, didn't half get himself worked up

LOL I enjoyed him.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
The commentators were shite and the fucker tried to make out Konate had nothing gonig for him bar his physique.
Who was that awful prick, mate?

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
I think that we need to have a really good go at trying to win this trophy this season.

The kids did great today and I hope that they get more chances in the weeks to come. They've a long way to go, but today was a big first step for them.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
I loved the chaos that Frauendorf created in his cameo.

Yup, really fun 15 minutes from him.  Was determined to make an impression, threw himself into everything.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
How did you make that one out?

They were competitive games with decent teams mixing youth and fringe players. This was just passing it around in front of a load of cloggers with a complete rag tag bag of players who've never met each other.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Kloppo:
"I am delighted [with Gordon and Bradley] but they can do a lot better. Conor can be the future and Kaide is obviously an adult, finishing-wise but all the rest he is a kid. A lot to improve but I am really happy for him. Elijah should be happy too.”

"Kaide is really calm in these situations but more often than not he'll score in those situations. He is good and he has a nose for that. That helps. I know he is the 2nd youngest scorer for Liverpool. Kaide has time. He came back from covid and only had 2/3 proper sessions."

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Look at the experience the young players have got today - that's the value of the domestic cups for me.

Yep, it's a real shame how shallow of an opinion some of our supporters have.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
They were competitive games with decent teams mixing youth and fringe players. This was just passing it around in front of a load of cloggers with a complete rag tag bag of players who've never met each other.

And they still learn from it, breaking down stubborn sides and controlling games is also a learning curb no?
Y.N.W.A.

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I missed Bobby's goal, anyone got a clip of it?
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
I watched it on Betfair

My stream had Premier Sports 1. I don't know who the commentators were but they were that bad I longed for Martin Tyler. It was like having two Ronnie Whelans.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
I watched it on Betfair

Me too!
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
I liked the brief look at Frauendorf ....made himself a real nuisance...a new Dirk in the making....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
I commented on them singing the gerrard song but let me reassure that it doesnt bother me in the slightest. It's just really odd and some weird pack mentality thing I find embarrassing.

I can't imagine, as a grown adult, going to an away game at theirs and singing a (almost decade old) song one of their rivals sings to try and get under their skin.

Weirdos (and not in the fun way)
Couple of choruses of "Sing yer own songs" and a swift, "Sing something simple, you simple twats", used to sort it out.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline StL-Dono

• Kopite
  • thank you Ian Rush
https://twitter.com/footbailforyou/status/1480202605011910663?s=21

Great cheeky goal by Bobby, but how about both the deft touch by Fabinho and the stretching touch by Bradley too? 

And, I thought Konate whiffed his kick, but I think it got touched away before he made contact.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
Was a bitch of a goal to concede from Utdoh

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"

They need all kinds of experience that's rather the point. You learn lessons in all type of games, whatever the opposition is.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
I had Manchester born Efan Okoku on commentary, he was dire. Think we are getting a bit precious over fans singing songs we don't like, fuck 'em and move on, easy.
Efan “Useless” Okoku, as a lad by us on the Kop used to call him
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Couple of choruses of "Sing yer own songs" and a swift, "Sing something simple, you simple twats", used to sort it out.

Nice! Those must be a bit before my time, but I'd welcome a return!

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Shrewsbury boss Steve Cotterill paying tribute to @LFC's captain Virgil van Djik.
 “Virgil came into our dressing room and congratulated everyone and brought his shirt in. Not only is he a top player, he is a gentleman and it was a very good experience for our players today"

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Who was that awful prick, mate?

That legendary player Efan Ekoku.  ;D

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Well played, youngsters and all. Kaide Gordon and Conor Bradley stood out. Morton had yet another good game. The subs freshened us up and it was a good run out for all. Hope we get back more numbers for Arsenal and be able to put in a strong side.

Also, I'll take Cardiff at Anfield for the next round. Good draw.

Btw, the commentary was awful. They were talking about Man fucking City ffs in a game between Liverpool and Shrewsbury and about how Klopp likes a small squad and how it has hurt him in the Cups. It's as if we're hiding the money that we have to compete with City on all fronts?! And until, we scored the 3rd, they were cheering on Shrewsbury for much of the game. Wtf!
« Last Edit: January 9, 2022, 05:08:37 pm by PoetryInMotion »

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
Between the vile shite sung by the Shrewsbury fans and their player celebrating one of the biggest goals he’ll score in his career by copying Ronaldo’s shite celebration, I’m glad we beat them. Good riddance

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
It's David vs Goliath so people will always root for the underdogs. I have no problem with that and these cup games income are important for grassroots football.

I was hoping we will meeting another League 1 or 2 team on their home ground but Cardiff without the travel will do for me.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's David vs Goliath so people will always root for the underdogs. I have no problem with that and these cup games income are important for grassroots football.

I was hoping we will meeting another League 1 or 2 team on their home ground but Cardiff without the travel will do for me.

Exactly. My mate is St Albans chairman/half owner and he would love to get to the 3rd round and get a PL team like us away, the money would be pumped back into developing the club.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
The commentators were shite and the fucker tried to make out Konate had nothing gonig for him bar his physique.

Efan Ekoku was quite negative on co-commentary

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Shrewsbury ‘youre shit aaaah’ at the goalkeeper types

Real backwater mindless thugs

Completely unsurprised to hear they were singing hillsbrough songs

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
I commented on them singing the gerrard song but let me reassure that it doesnt bother me in the slightest. It's just really odd and some weird pack mentality thing I find embarrassing.

I can't imagine, as a grown adult, going to an away game at theirs and singing a (almost decade old) song one of their rivals sings to try and get under their skin.

Weirdos (and not in the fun way)
I don’t find it that weird personally. It’s unoriginal absolutely. But it’s one of a couple of title deciding moments that went against us, and there’s no well known song about Michael Thomas.

It doesn’t bother me, but they’re reminding us of what was a painful footballing moment in our history, one that has a ready made song for them to copy, so I can see why they sing it.

I’d be more irritated if they sang about Lou Macari’s shot that deflected off Jimmy Greenhof’s chest in 1977.. But most of them are probably too young to remember that one. Actually, THAT would be quite weird if they came out with a song about that!

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I don’t find it that weird personally. It’s unoriginal absolutely. But it’s one of a couple of title deciding moments that went against us, and there’s no well known song about Michael Thomas.

It doesn’t bother me, but they’re reminding us of what was a painful footballing moment in our history, one that has a ready made song for them to copy, so I can see why they sing it.

I’d be more irritated if they sang about Lou Macari’s shot that deflected off Jimmy Greenhof’s chest in 1977.. But most of them are probably too young to remember that one. Actually, THAT would be quite weird if they came out with a song about that!

They were singing Hillsbrough songs

Pretty much steps up the level of shithousery that

Jurgen Klopp

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Some nice performances by the youngsters and an excellent goal by Gordon.
I thought Bradley struggled in the first half and gave his man far too much room. He should have done better to cut out the cross for their goal although Konate also could have done better. Bradley got much better in the 2nd half and, like most of our full-backs, looks much better when he’s attacking.

Jones started well but appeared to tire a bit and got a bit sloppy. Not sure what to say about Minamino as he gave the ball away far too much. Firmino looked good when he came on.

VVD was excellent; Kelleher and Konate were quite good too. Fabinho was MOTM and just shaded VVD.

The good thing is that some more youngsters got a game which will help them immensely.
#JFT97