Author Topic: PL: West Ham 3 vs 2 Liverpool Fornals 5’, 67’, Trent 41 Zouma 75’ Origi 83’  (Read 51668 times)

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
Shocking performance today, got what we deserved.

I fucking hate records though. Same thing happended when we equalled the record for consecutive league wins.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
I don't understand why Robbo is getting picked when we have another player who is playing so well when ever he is given the chance. I think he needs benching, the balance is a mess at the moment. West Ham found it too easy running through our team and in those moments all the challenges were too late by players left stranded. Alisson has before had a moment like this, but I think he will recover. But we have to sort the balance out one way or another. The officials were shite, but that goes without saying, but today we made two many of our own problems. Cresswell should have been sent off, that was the biggest mistake.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Chip Evans

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Having too many bad days at the back. Can't keep having to score a bucket load of goals to beat these teams. Another bad 2nd half. Next!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!

Pawson didn't even give a foul for this.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
We had 5 minutes to attack and hunt down an equaliser, actually 9 with injury time and we did fuck all with it. Absolutely fuck all.

Mane missed a guilt edged chance
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
Why should we be easily dispatching a side who are now above us?

Chelsea? They were down to 10 men for a significant portion of the match.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
Ali had a shocker today

Pawson had a shocker

Mane had 2 HUGE chances

West Ham parked the bus and got what they deserved

It’s games like this where the lack of depth in our squad really shows

Offline elkun

• Kopite
I don't think will win the league playing like that. Its time to play Tsimikas more regularly and hopefully Klopp will learn that the PL its too much for players like Minamino. He should let Jota stay on. Atleast with him you something will happen. And my god that chance Mane........

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Arsenal are only two points behind us. When did that happen?

West Ham are above us
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Bossed by Moyes. Absolute joke.

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
Can I just say that was a very entertaining game of football with both teams going for it and it was a great advert for football and the PL. Sometimes you have to say that the better team won. They were a constant threat on the break and at set pieces. Of course I am disappointed we lost but all we can do is try to do better in the next game. We go again against Arsenal after the internationals. 

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Why shouldn't they?  They have moved up to third ahead of one of the best teams in the league, who they just deservedly beat.
It’s ten games in mate, it’s 3 points.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
West Ham celebrating like they’ve won a cup.

This was no smash and grab, they fully deserved that today and they're now above us in the league. Why shouldn't they celebrate?
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
Chelsea drop points and we produce that? Fucking hell.

Tell me the last time we've capitalized when other contenders drop points? We always shit the bed

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
I love Origi, other than that we are terrible at the moment. Not clinical enough up front, shaky at the back, midfield all over the place.

Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Pissed at the result but some of the comments in here are fucking laughable 😂 first loss in 25 games and you lot are losing your shit ffs 🙄

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan

Pawson didn't even give a foul for this.

If Hendo had stayed down and rolled about, VAR would've given a red.

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
We've won 6 Premier League games this season and failed to win 5. Not good enough.

It's absolutely not good enough that we should be 4pts off the top.... 😂 come on West Ham will win many games playing like this this season, it will inevitably phase out come around February though and at that point we'll probably be top.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Crap game but done over by the officials in the end. Should have been playing against 10 men for over half of it.

Offline Dree

• Legacy Fan
Before some of you all get excited that we've blown it, it's not Christmas yet, we're fine. I think we'll push on from here after the international break.

How do we improve on this? Everyone looks knackered, international breaks everywhere, and we can’t keep the ball at all. Some areas of the team might need a refresh - Tsimikas could have played, but the midfield just looks done. Minamino coming on just looks like the grim reaper for that game.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
West Ham are above us
Yeah but they’ve been in and around it all season. Seems like yesterday Arsenal were playing Norwich in a basement battle.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Going to need near perfection from now on in.

Would settle for number 7 though.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
Fair play to Diviok with his goal.

Ox just isn't good enough for Liverpool

VVD's form is so off the pace that we should expect from him.

Correct on both.

Not sure you're allowed to say such about VVD (I'm not)
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
Ali's worst game for us. He gets a pass given all he's done. Defence poor, fabinho had a bad game and we ultimately threw it away. Still if the ref or VAR does its job it's a different game. When against cheat teams it helps when refs aren't terrible. We need one hell of a reaction now before Christmas

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
If Hendo had stayed down and rolled about, VAR would've given a red.

He did stay down. Not because he wanted to make it appear like he was on the end of a filthy tackle, but because he actually was.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Tell me the last time we've capitalized when other contenders drop points? We always shit the bed

That is literally untrue given how we have performed over the last three seasons.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Never fancied us today and nothing went our way. Hate playing these kinds of sides.

Really missed Bobby today too I thought. Need him against these shithouse defences.

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
Ah yes, just checking.

Same old flapping fannies chatting the same old spoilt brat shite.

Boo hoo we lost a fucking game.

As you were, ladies.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Not great. The players look leggy? Caught on the counter far too much buy a well drilled awkward side.
Trent and robbo nullified up the pitch and Trent exploited a little in and behind.

Midfield balance is out. Missing Naby.

Let’s not lose our heads. We’ve got a top manager. Top talent.

Is right.
I can’t believe Pawson missed that tackle. Even more astonishing was VAR did, considering the way Holgate was sent off today.
They knew they could foul with impunity after that. How many goes did it take Soucek to get a yellow?
A slight tug by Trent and Pawson has the card out
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
I'm glad I got pissed this afternoon.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Bossed by Moyes. Absolute joke.

We weren't bossed though were we?

Online Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think West Ham were a bit lucky today. Hey ho, can't win em all.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We weren't great, but I am not blaming the team for that loss.

The refereeing was about as bad as it gets!  Absolutely horrific!

They should've played 80 mins with 10 men!

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
And i'm out.

;D

Though I agree with the general comments about it being a shit performance today.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Wengerpresser101

• 8 posts in, could be RAWK’s greatest ever contributor. 248 posts in, the jury's still out......It's a fax he's a dickhead. Still the Greatest Fan of L...sorry...AFC there's EVER been!
  • Kopite
Wtf was that?

Our defence needs to sort itself out. 2 goals conceded against Brighton, 3 goals against West Ham, is not champions material. Matip and Van Dijk were both at fault for the second goal. Van Dijk looks slower, partially understandable because of the injury, but Matip is a liability. Should have played Konate instead. Two corners conceded is really bad. Where was the marking or heading for the corners?

In attack we aren't creating as much. Trent is the only real attacking outlet we have. And our cross and hope someone scores is ineffective. We need more creativity in attack, particularly from midfield. Salah and Mane take people on but we also need our midfielders to get into the box to create space, or play dangerous passes.

It's no use winning against Man Utd and then drawing against Brighton and losing against West Ham. Really bad performances, poor in defence, unimaginative in attack. We really gotta improve if we want to win the league. Else we'll just be a top four team and waste Klopp's talent away with no trophies to show for it.

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
We’re playing the same way leaving all our players up forward and with VVD and Matip exposed as the only two, sometimes they have protection from Fabinho or Henderson but on a lot of these counters they’re isolated and expected to deal with a rush of attackers.

The problem is VVD isn’t at his physical best, has lost pace and power and Matip even at his best isn’t the fastest strongest or more explosive, we can get away with this style of play when we have VVD at his freakish athletic best or Gomez in the back who also is a freak, none of these statements ring true at the moment yet we continue to play the same way.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Fucking hell people conceding the title already, we lost ONE game. Same number as Chelsea. Have as many as city. It's early doors ffs

We've also drawn four though. So it's not like it's the first dropped points of the season. We've only got maximum points in one more game than we've dropped points. So it's not exactly an overreaction from people. We've also conceded EIGHT goals to West Ham, Brentford and Brighton.

Offline Damian V

• Anny Roader
Regards to the "you would've taken 4 points from United and Brighton" lads. Does it still apply when it's including this game?

Inexcusable for the conceded goals.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Ah yes, just checking.

Same old flapping fannies chatting the same old spoilt brat shite.

Boo hoo we lost a fucking game.

As you were, ladies.

Is right.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Are people really 'giving up' on a title challenge?

Fucking hell, some of our fans are very odd.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.