Author Topic: Getting angry at the right people - just lock it  (Read 213330 times)

Offline JH-LFC

• Main Stander
  • YNWA, JFT96
Re: ***Getting angry*** GET INTO THE "4 HORSEMEN" THREAD AND GET INVOLVED
« Reply #2360 on: July 10, 2010, 07:51:34 pm »
Didn't know were else to post this but has anyone seen the new advertising campaign for the All Red membership?

basically its "All Red - All Yours" (another lie from the board eh?)

They are really pushing it aswell on the official, even the page background is completely about the membership, looks like we're having an effect boys and girls, they must not be getting as many membership renewals/purchases as they thought! :D

:D Thanks for posting. This is deffo good news. It's nice to see the hard work is having an impact.
SIGN AND SHARE - Bettison's knighthood: https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Cockney Kid

• Anny Roader
  • ^^^The founding father of total football.
« Reply #2361 on: July 10, 2010, 10:41:21 pm »
Just to re-iterate about the pressure, and the effect we are having on the club.
Tony Evans a big die hard LFC fan who works for the time, was at the SOS london meeting and, he did mention about how the media have out pressure on the owners. Yet he also said that sometimes the media can write for days on end, but the fans must also help the media to increase the pressure. To be fair David Maddock, tony evans, oliver kay have all written about the state of the club and have done their bit, now the fans must do their bit.

Sorry i dont want to keep on going for longer then i should but, i have always believed in "an eye for an eye". But after the SOS meeting i was a lot more geared up for protests and all sorts. The LFC fans in Merseyside always do their bit, now fans from london must do their bit. And im in for what ever needs to be done.

I honestly believe that this battle is now starting to be won, inch by inch.

Roy can you please PM the Emails for where i need to send them letters to, David Cameron, RBS, and all the others.
Quote from: David Maddock
It was only the action of the fans in exposing their plans that prevented it. Not the media, not the Football Association or the Premier League (who must now take a long, hard look at their rules), but the fans.

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #2363 on: July 11, 2010, 12:29:45 am »
Well I will start again tomorrow, bit tired now  :wave
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

royhendo

« Reply #2364 on: July 11, 2010, 06:40:56 am »
http://www.facebook.com/helpsaveliverpoolfc
27/05/2010 - 1,601
10/07/2010 - 19,053

Twitter
http://twitter.com/saveliverpoolfc
27/05/2010 - 96
09/07/2010 - 2,113

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2365 on: July 11, 2010, 10:32:47 am »
Under pressure its working guys.

Sunday Times business section this morning saying that RBS have put Hicks and Gillette under pressure to sell by the end of the summer. Apparently there is a clause in the contract that means they can call in a huge chuck of the £251 million in October which would mean a default in the loan. Hence the pressure to sell up before RBS have to take over the club.

http://www.footballeconomy.com/content/ ... ool-owners

Whatever the new management team at Liverpool can achieve to restore the club's fortunes is going to be constrained both financially and in terms of stability as long as the ownership question is not resolved. The general view is that Tom Hicks and George Gillett have set too high an asking price, given that any new owner would be expected to fund a new stadium in Stanley Park. Indeed, that is essential if the club is to progress.

Now it appears that Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), which is owed about £350m by Kop Holdings, is losing patience with the lack of progress towards a sale. Apparently, it would be possible for RBS to call in a large amount of the money owed in October. The move would trigger a default on the debt by the club and control would pass to the bank, just as has happened in the past week with AS Roma in Italy.

RBS, which is currently publicly owned, has no more wish than UniCredit in Italy to own a major football club. But it seems that it would be prepared to consider taking charge temporarily of the sale process to get a result.

My reading of the situation would be that RBS may be dropping hints to Martin Broughton that it wants the process of finding a new owner speeded up so that there is an outcome by the end of the summer. It wants to continue its relationship with Liverpool which has been quite lucrative given the interest payments involved (£40m last year, but not all to RBS). I do not think it would press matters to a default, but at least if there is renewed pressure to resolve the ownership issue, that is good news for long-suffering Liverpool fans.

FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

royhendo

« Reply #2366 on: July 11, 2010, 02:41:34 pm »
^^cheers for that Lyndsey :D

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2367 on: July 12, 2010, 12:16:30 am »
Did it get played Ray?

I didn't hear it mate, but I only listened to City for half an hour.
Someone else might know.

A new week ...... a new challenge.
Lets get sending the requests in again.
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #2368 on: July 12, 2010, 05:53:38 am »
Back on this after the weekend. No world cup anymore to distract you, get writing!
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

royhendo

« Reply #2369 on: July 12, 2010, 07:15:32 am »
27/05/2010 - 1,601
10/07/2010 - 19,202

Twitter
27/05/2010 - 96
10/07/2010 - 2,119

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #2370 on: July 12, 2010, 07:17:01 am »
27/05/2010 - 1,601
10/07/2010 - 19,202

Twitter
27/05/2010 - 96
10/07/2010 - 2,119
:thumbup

We're getting there Roy, slowly but surely.
Gratitude

royhendo

« Reply #2371 on: July 12, 2010, 07:19:11 am »
It's funny - you hit the next ",000" and you want to double it. :D

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #2372 on: July 12, 2010, 11:21:32 pm »
you know i spoke of spamming facebook groups and pages with the link to helpsaveliverpoolfc's facebook page? i'm nearing a complete ban of facebook now and thats the only thing i can think of that has caused a warning message to pop up??

i've also been posting many replies in a thread on the main page of this facebook group about 'please give reasons for not joining SOS' and questioning peoples comments but not being abusive in any way but giving answers truthfully and honestly as best i can, surely someone couldn't report my posts when im in no way abusive for the sake of it and get me banned?

any info i'd appreciate it
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #2373 on: July 12, 2010, 11:58:22 pm »
you know i spoke of spamming facebook groups and pages with the link to helpsaveliverpoolfc's facebook page? i'm nearing a complete ban of facebook now and thats the only thing i can think of that has caused a warning message to pop up??

i've also been posting many replies in a thread on the main page of this facebook group about 'please give reasons for not joining SOS' and questioning peoples comments but not being abusive in any way but giving answers truthfully and honestly as best i can, surely someone couldn't report my posts when im in no way abusive for the sake of it and get me banned?

any info i'd appreciate it

facebook is fucking stupid, you can't post too much publicly or privately as it picks it up as you spamming. I've been banned for several hours or days sometimes just for posting messages to multiple friends. You can still access your account but can't bloody post.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #2374 on: July 12, 2010, 11:59:55 pm »
cheers rapcage, didn't want to start a thread on it when its connected to all this, i'll remember that in future as i've been doing the same for a few days and not had a problem till now

www.misternobody.co.uk

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #2375 on: July 13, 2010, 12:53:47 am »
Bump!
Gratitude

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2376 on: July 13, 2010, 01:27:25 am »
Right, I've been chocker for a few days now and have hardly had time to come on here. Another quick round of letters and emails from me tomorrow. I've even sent a few to Purslow and Broughton. I'm hoping the fuckers get paper cuts off them and die of septicaemia.

Anyway, I just nipped in yesterday, and lo and behold, I realize why Fatty and the others are having such a fucking hard time rallying the Liverpool Supporters into action. I honestly was nearly in tears of despair at the fuckers. There were people, I shit you not, starting "Yossi in Sunday Scum Exclusive" threads all over the fucking place. God love the mods; they were like fucking Red Adair fighting fires all day. Not content with being told that RAWK will not tolerate shite from these fucking rags, they then tried to rationalise why they should be allowed to discuss the article. Having been pointed out to them time and time again what the reason the Sunday Scum and Bascombe were banned sources, they resorted to going on about freedom of speech and their "rights" to talk about something so important as a fucking traitor selling his soul to the devil for a few shekels to lay the boot into our best manager in the last 20 years.

One c*nt, and I do not quite know how I had the self restraint to not PM the twat with a torrent of abuse, said that the only reason it was banned was because it was an anti Rafa article and poor him, because whenever he wanted to say anything anti-rafa, he got called names. You'd have thought the c*nt was Nelson fucking Mandela the way he went on. He didn't care where the source came from, all he wanted to do was "support" his team and debate the real issues concerning the club - why Rafa was such a bad manager who only played a player 126 times in three seasons. Let that sink in for a minute; a lad who claims to be a Liverpool supporter was nearly knocking one out over that fucking rag.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I make no apologies for copying and pasting this on all of Roys and Fatty's threads to bump them. Get a clue what a real red is by joining in the protest. Don't fucking think that debating the words of someone whose breath stinks of Purslow's spunk make wsyou a supporter. Getting in the trenches and getting your hands dirty is all taht'll count at the end of this war. Biros at the ready!!!
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2377 on: July 13, 2010, 02:34:12 am »
Cheered me up that Macca, especially this.......

You'd have thought the c*nt was Nelson fucking Mandela the way he went on.
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

royhendo

« Reply #2378 on: July 13, 2010, 06:43:06 am »
FB - 19,328
Twitter - 2,121

Offline kitster

• RAWK Graphic Guru
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @kitsterart
    • Kitster Art
« Reply #2379 on: July 13, 2010, 06:48:24 am »
Managed to borrow some money from the props dept. for a photo... :wave

royhendo

« Reply #2380 on: July 13, 2010, 08:53:25 am »
^^YES!

You da genius Mr Nelson.

royhendo

« Reply #2381 on: July 13, 2010, 08:55:06 am »
Now - some of you video geniuses - can you do a subtitle effect on Pepe Reina's show footage with him saying "The World Cup is important to me, but not as important as SaveLFC". Then flash up the web address?

royhendo

« Reply #2382 on: July 13, 2010, 09:21:52 am »
Right - something like this is my goal if I'm honest. If we can do something like this to a decent standard, it'll go viral.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pze7GkcrpzQ&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Pze7GkcrpzQ&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2383 on: July 13, 2010, 10:52:47 am »
Managed to borrow some money from the props dept. for a photo... :wave

Nice that Kit.
Any chance of putting the Campaign logo on it?

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

royhendo

« Reply #2384 on: July 13, 2010, 02:46:18 pm »
A bloke in work is wearing this today and I liked the graphic.

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2385 on: July 13, 2010, 03:44:23 pm »

I heard you were a sucker for a man in a t-shirt.

I like that though...I have the graphics to go with it too.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #2386 on: July 13, 2010, 06:16:24 pm »
I heard you were a sucker for a man in a t-shirt.

I like that though...I have the graphics to go with it too.

I like that one too
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline JP-65

• FA/UEFA/FIFA are not fit for purpose
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2387 on: July 13, 2010, 07:11:26 pm »
Looks like people don't understand clicking on the website gives them revenue!

LFCTV twitter

Liverpool FC's website enjoyed a record breaking day yesterday: http://bit.ly/c7x9BX Thanks to everyone who stopped by :) (Matt)
8 minutes ago via bitly

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2388 on: July 13, 2010, 07:13:32 pm »

royhendo

« Reply #2389 on: July 13, 2010, 07:20:49 pm »
Hehey brilliant mate

royhendo

« Reply #2390 on: July 13, 2010, 10:10:04 pm »
Some doodling
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:43:50 pm by royhendo »

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2391 on: July 13, 2010, 10:27:00 pm »

Excellent.....gives me another idea too.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2392 on: July 13, 2010, 10:29:29 pm »
Some doodling

Great idea that mate......you're getting good with those crayons.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2393 on: July 13, 2010, 10:31:37 pm »

Just realised who this is........the 'No Pasaran' logo would sit well with that.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

royhendo

« Reply #2394 on: July 13, 2010, 10:33:15 pm »
There are a lot of good t-shirts on www.philosophyfootball.com

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #2395 on: July 13, 2010, 11:46:54 pm »
Didn't even realise I hadn't liked the facebook page yet, thats at least another 1 today Roy.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

royhendo

« Reply #2396 on: July 14, 2010, 06:48:02 am »
^^ ta mate!

Facebook - 19,554
Twitter - 2,127

royhendo

« Reply #2397 on: July 14, 2010, 08:45:05 am »
Boys and girls - what's the name of the confederation of supporters' trusts that's the big point of contact for the FA etc?

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #2398 on: July 14, 2010, 09:38:04 am »
the FSF? football supporters federation??

www.misternobody.co.uk

royhendo

« Reply #2399 on: July 14, 2010, 09:58:41 am »
the FSF? football supporters federation??

Is that the big un? I'm mixed up cos I have a list of loads of them here.