Poll

What things have you done so far since the Restrictions were relaxed?

Gone to the Shops
Been on a Bus/Train
Gone to the cinema
Been to the Pub
Been to a beach
Been to a park
Been to a club
Been to a relatives house
Been to a friends house
Been on holiday (Domestic)
Been on holiday (abroad)
Been to a gym (Outdoors)
Been to a gym (indoors)
Been to work (Factory/office/Shop)
Been to a restaurant

Author Topic: Covid-19 RAWK Survey!  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Covid-19 RAWK Survey!
« on: August 18, 2020, 04:02:22 pm »
How much have RAWK bods done around the world?

Are you still self-isolating and being careful of where you go and how often?

Have you tried any of the things that are now available - have you just carried on as normal?

This poll can be changed as often as you like to reflect what you've done since the lockdown.

Guessing by the time it's done, most people would have done most things
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Covid-19 RAWK Survey!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 04:10:13 pm »
Been to shops, park,relatives house and a restaurant (wasn’t an option on your list!). Not been to a pub. Not been to a gym or to the office. No plans to do so anytime soon.

Biggest one is my parents though. Spent a few hours in their garden but still a bit wary of going to stay with them as my dad is just over 70 and had diabetes. He’s not been told to stay in but my wife’s a teacher and wouldn’t want her or the kids to pass anything onto him.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 04:12:40 pm »
Shops, pub, bar/club I guess, restaurant, park, relatives house, friends house & work.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2020, 04:13:54 pm »
Went on a long weekend away in SCotland a few weeks back, where I went to the pub and the beach.

Not been to either at home.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2020, 04:16:52 pm »
Been to shops, park,relatives house and a restaurant (wasn’t an option on your list!). Not been to a pub. Not been to a gym or to the office. No plans to do so anytime soon.

Biggest one is my parents though. Spent a few hours in their garden but still a bit wary of going to stay with them as my dad is just over 70 and had diabetes. He’s not been told to stay in but my wife’s a teacher and wouldn’t want her or the kids to pass anything onto him.

Added restaurant cheers mate
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 04:20:25 pm by Andy ⁎ Allerton »

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2020, 04:19:17 pm »
Been to shops, seen friends and relatives both indoor and outdoor. I have pretty much been in work most days.

Have yet to go to the gym, cinema, restaurant or pub. I very much doubt ill return to the gym even in the future as I have bought a running machine.  Cinema, pubs, restaurants and gigs i wont be returning to until masks and social distancing are junked.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 04:23:18 pm by a treeless whopper »

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 04:25:57 pm »
Shops, pub, beach, house, work, restaurant.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2020, 04:27:09 pm »
Been to the shops, pub (sitting outside though, still don't fancy being inside), my mum's house and friends' garden.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2020, 04:31:08 pm »
Briefly popped to a few shops literally to drop-of or pick-up something, otherwise I'm mainly indoors or walking around the immediate area at night (not the park though, it's well shit).
YNWA.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2020, 04:53:21 pm »
Shops (only with purpose - no window-shopping/browsing);
Train (a few times - local only and because I had little choice);
Restaurant (twice, some weeks ago, and outdoor seating).

I'm in France, if that makes any difference.

With the way things are going, my wife and I have no plans to go to a restaurant again any time soon.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2020, 05:43:12 pm »
I've only visited work customers with an N95 mask on. I used to see about 30 a week; now I might see 5. Been to the gas station several times. Got my car repaired once. Other than that, I've not been out of my house. No restaurants, no gym, no anything. All groceries delivered. Not a single other person has been in my house since early March. No dating. No family visits. Lonely as hell. I'm health compromised a bit due to heart surgery last year and I can't take a chance catching this, especially with the evidence that has come out about heart damage. The irony is that I feel 95% like my old healthy self this year after several poor health years and I can't get out and enjoy it.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2020, 05:51:06 pm »
What's the point of this?

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2020, 05:55:21 pm »

Andy’s nosey and I’m needy. Can’t answer for anyone else.

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2020, 06:07:30 pm »
Supermarket and local corner shop
Restaurant (sat outside)
Friends house (garden for a few drinks and some food)
Relatives house

That's it, been working from home since March, not likely to be back in an office environment any time before January, no inclination to enter a pub, gym use public transport for the foreseeable future
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2020, 06:08:10 pm »
I think it's quite interesting
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2020, 06:29:50 pm »
Pubs, shops, public transport, restaurants, indoor gym, friends house (to celebrate winning the league), relatives house, and been to work once (that was to get my laptop sorted).
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2020, 07:48:49 pm »
still self-isolating as feel it it is still not safe to go outside with my elderly mother. Doing food deliveries etc paying for things online like bills etc. At least this pandemic has helped me get more tech awareness and understanding.

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2020, 08:07:25 pm »
Those percentages are all over the place. 45 out of 51 people have been to the shops and it says that's 18%. ;D

And before anyone points out the obvious, I know why. It should still be fixed if possible. ;)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2020, 08:13:00 pm »
Been making the most of Eat Out to help Out, went the pub first day of easing of restrictions, been the park, been in wifes sisters house, been to cafes, office as my laptop was playing up, the wife is actually back in the office full time now. Weekend just gone was in the Lakes, stayed in a lodge in White Cross Bay, that was great, Windermere and Ambleside were busy as anything, took a boat out on the lake. Taxi driver said it was actually quiet as there are normally thousands of Chinese and Japanese tourists. The narrow paths made distancing impossible while out walking around, but everywhere was strict on masks and distance/handwashing when indoors.

Convinced we all had covid in March and after I'd passed the isolation period I worked almost every weekend right through lockdown delivering chilled food to Tesco around the North west and as far as Glasgow and Reading, so now I'm just getting on with life.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2020, 08:35:05 pm »
Pretty much back to "normal", only things missing from my routine are the gym (my regular closed, next nearest is ram, others too far) and gigs/festivals, mind you festivals are a big part of my summer.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2020, 09:15:46 pm »
I'm doing everything I used to do other than go the gym, go the cinema or go on a bus/train.

I never did any of those things much anyway! I think I'd get on a train but not a bus. I've always tried to avoid busses anyway, full of germs at the best of times. I'm not sitting in a cinema with a mask on for 2 and a half hours. Can easily wait to go to one again.

I'm doing home work outs but would like to get back to the gym. I'm leaving it until January and will see what the situation is like by then.

I am probably avoiding shopping more - never a big shopper anyway but would always nip into the city centre to have a look around sometimes. Now I just can't be bothered with the constant sanitizing, masks, one way systems etc when I don't really need to be there.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2020, 10:39:29 am »
I might be being thick but I can't add to my votes like Andy says in the OP.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2020, 10:53:25 am »

You can only vote once on these polls.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2020, 12:48:53 pm »

Yeah must be something wrong with RAWK polls mate.

I added the option for user to change their votes and it won't even let me change my vote!

:D

Offline Fortneef

• Palace Fan. Punka wallah?
  • Kopite
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2020, 12:58:01 pm »
OLD has been suprisingly busy.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2020, 01:13:47 pm »
It would be better if it presented the percentages differently, so you see what percentage of people have done something.

At the moment 69/78 have said they have been to the shops which is 88% but it says 17.1%. I get what the 17.1 refers to but it isn't useful in this scenario.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2020, 03:36:31 pm »
It would be better if it presented the percentages differently, so you see what percentage of people have done something.

At the moment 69/78 have said they have been to the shops which is 88% but it says 17.1%. I get what the 17.1 refers to but it isn't useful in this scenario.
I'm not sure I do. If we pick multiple options, is our vote divided between our picks?
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2020, 03:55:41 pm »
I’ve been to the shops, got the bus into town and had a walk around just because I missed it, that’s it. Won’t be entering a pub/restaurant/anything like that until we either have better treatment for the virus or a vaccine, whichever comes first and works first.