Author Topic: Injury (and absence) related chat (so the news is kept in the other thread)  (Read 583910 times)

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Will Grav and Konate make Sunday ?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline MD1990

• Makes your eyes bleed and your brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Graveberch available. Konate seems close but out
Jones possibly back for Brighton
Trent & Jota the week after

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
Bajcetic about to start his 'pre-season' to be able to rejoin team training

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
No mention of Alisson

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen

That seems really positive.

Hopefully Konate can pull out the France games.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Dammit. I guess it's a full 6 weeker - high ankle sprains suck

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
Bajcetic about to start his 'pre-season' to be able to rejoin team training

Did we ever find out what his injury was?
Football is a lie

Offline Kop Kings

• Kopite
No mention of Alisson

Yeah Pearce annoyed me with that, asked about everyone bar Alisson! I'd guess he's at least a month away, going by the other timelines provided.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 02:09:57 pm by Kop Kings »

Offline Red Eyed

• Legacy Fan
Trent, Jones and Jota potentially being back in the next few weeks is very encouraging. Fingers crossed for Alisson as the original timeframe was shortly after the break.
"Just try, if we can do it, wonderful and if not, then fail in the most beautiful way"

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
That's great news, a few back already and some hopefully ready to play Brighton and beyond. Hopefully Alisson isn't far behind even though we should be able to manage the next few with Kelleher.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Konate is made of soggy biscuits.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'

Yeah, he spent too many sessions reading the Rawk transfer thread, and
his body and mind went into shutdown mode.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
Konate is made of soggy biscuits.

Yeah really not ideal. Makes squad planning at CB a real pain. Both VVD and he need their minutes managing, we have Gomez who’s become a brilliant utility player but perhaps isn’t rated at CB so highly anymore and Quansah who’s still super young and raw, albeit with brilliant potential and performances so far. So we probably need another.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
growing pains
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
growing pains
it's been alluded to that growths a contributor. but seems more likely it's primarily still the adductor injury that he received when he was playing so much last season (or an aggravation of it, from when he returned and played a couple of games early this season) .

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
it's been alluded to that growths a contributor. but seems more likely it's primarily still the adductor injury that he received when he was playing so much last season (or an aggravation of it, from when he returned and played a couple of games early this season) .
I'd imagine we will hear more when he plays again, probably do some interview with the site
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'd imagine we will hear more when he plays again, probably do some interview with the site
yeah exactly.

here's hoping that he safely comes through this 'pre season' healthy, would love to see him able to contribute from the bench in some of the remaining games

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
No mention of Alisson
Wouldn't shock me if his season was over
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline cipher

• Kopite
  • Southport & Toronto
Jones and Trent around Brighton was expected, but Jota coming so soon as well is huge news! 

Salah-Nunez-Jota are our best three forwards so having them back makes us so much stronger as it means we have Diaz-Gakpo coming off the bench which is amazing since they are better than many starters in the league.  More importantly, being able to rotate our 5 forwards for the relentless schedule coming up means we have a much better chance of competing across all the three competitions we're in.
Raúl barely had a kick. The nearest he got to greatness was when he shook Gerrard by the hand.   Times - Mar 10,2009.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

Growing groin.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Wouldn't shock me if his season was over

Nothing to suggest that.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nothing to suggest that.

Especially not his Peleton action video.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Especially not his Peleton action video.

Where’s that from ?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Where’s that from ?

There was a video posted of him doing bike rehab work the same day our peloton partnership was announced.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to

Didn't do ourselves any favours saying Konate could be back for this as it's given France the license to pick him.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
Jota, Trent and Jones available for the big 9 ;D?

:D

Offline Rosario

• Legacy Fan
Great news that Jones, Jota and TAA could  potentially all be back in some form by the time we have to go back to Old Trafford in 3 weeks for the league game.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 12:25:34 am by Rosario »

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
No mention of Alisson

Easily forgotten, since his ball playing ability is so far behind Kelleher's, or so I've been told.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Easily forgotten, since his ball playing ability is so far behind Kelleher's, or so I've been told.
Not fit to lace Kelleher's boots?  ;D
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline ValiantInstance

• Main Stander
We've road the storm incredibly well during this tricky period, now it looks like we'll be getting some players back for the run in. I'm amazed that we're still top of the league with the players that have been missing and we've now got a fantastic opportunity to win the lot. Let's just try and get through the United game without any drama.

If City or Arsenal had this many players out they would’ve been long out of contention.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 08:39:27 am by ValiantInstance »

Offline Kloppage Time

• Anny Roader
  • ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Will Alison automatically start once fit, or does Kelleher now hold the shirt?
Same goes for Trent and Bradley, although both could potentially start a game or Trent will eventually be subbed on, different for Goalkeepers
Anyone can have a good day, but you have to be able to perform on a bad day.

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rolla

• Main Stander
I would expect that Ali and Trent start most games once match fit,  yes. That is not too say that Kelleher and Bradley haven't been outstanding.

Trent and Ali are leaders in the team and arguably the best players on the planet in their respective positions though.

Online Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
We've road the storm incredibly well during this tricky period, now it looks like we'll be getting some players back for the run in. I'm amazed that we're still top of the league with the players that have been missing and we've now got a fantastic opportunity to win the lot. Let's just try and get through the United game without any drama.

If City or Arsenal had this many players out they would’ve been long out of contention.
2nd. Pedantic i know but we are not top.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
Will Alison automatically start once fit, or does Kelleher now hold the shirt?
Same goes for Trent and Bradley, although both could potentially start a game or Trent will eventually be subbed on, different for Goalkeepers

Kelleher will keep the Europa and possibly the FA Cup.

Ali plays all PL games if fit but it’s going to be a while before he’s fully fit so he may only get a handful of games. A testament to Kelleher that I’m entirely relaxed about that.

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!
Apologies if already disclosed in the thread but what is Alisson's injury?
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
Kelleher will keep the Europa

Why?!

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Why?!
Same reason people think Ali won’t be automatic starter when he’s back - nonsense!
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Why?!

I have a feeling he might myself but would hope Alisson returns. Just no need not to play one of your key men during the latter stages of a European knockout campaign. If we were in the Conference League I'd say play Kelleher but he should bring Alisson back IMO. We don't really have to worry about Kelleher being rusty now because he'll probably still be in goal by the time the Brighton/Sheff Utd games roll by.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.