Author Topic: Premier League Fixtures 23/04 - 25/04  (Read 33274 times)

Offline cheesyleps

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Premier League Fixtures 23/04 - 25/04
« Reply #960 on: April 26, 2022, 10:12:26 am »
City dropped points to Palance and Saints

Leeds also beat City at the Etihad last season...

Sandwiched between the two Real games and with Leeds having been drawn back into the relegation dogfight, it is probably the fixture of theirs remaining that I have the most hope for dropped points.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #961 on: April 26, 2022, 12:17:01 pm »
Leeds also beat City at the Etihad last season...

Sandwiched between the two Real games and with Leeds having been drawn back into the relegation dogfight, it is probably the fixture of theirs remaining that I have the most hope for dropped points.

The only game since xG became a thing ever where a team has won by scoring 2+ goals with 0.1 xG I believe.

I haven't watched Leeds much under their new manager but they are usually way too open to ever punish a top team like us or City, fingers crossed I'm wrong.

Online jonkrux

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #962 on: April 26, 2022, 12:30:24 pm »
The only game since xG became a thing ever where a team has won by scoring 2+ goals with 0.1 xG I believe.

I haven't watched Leeds much under their new manager but they are usually way too open to ever punish a top team like us or City, fingers crossed I'm wrong.

Two clean sheets in a row.
Its affected them at the other end of the pitch though.

Best we can hope for is 0-0 I think

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #963 on: April 26, 2022, 01:26:57 pm »
KevLFC could equally reply that Man City aren't Crystal Palace, Norwich, Wolves, Watford or Southampton, the 5 games they've gone unbeaten in  :)

I mean, it's football - anyone can win any game (or even get a draw.) Leeds aren't hopeless, and maybe if City take their eye off the ball, then Leeds can get something this coming weekend. But it's not an unrealistic take to say that Leeds are pretty unlikely to be the ones who stop City.

Well, Man City have won 1 point from 2 games against Crystal Palace, and 2 points from 2 games against Southampton this season ...

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #964 on: April 26, 2022, 01:32:22 pm »
Two clean sheets in a row.
Its affected them at the other end of the pitch though.

Best we can hope for is 0-0 I think

They do have the pace upfront though, with Raphinha, James Rodrigo and Harisson. A lot will depend on Man City's result tonight, but Leeds do have the tools ...