Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2792980 times)

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #14000 on: May 14, 2021, 11:45:47 pm »
He'd get a medal if the club decide to give him one surely?
True, but would the club have enough medals to distribute considering their squad size?... ;)
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14001 on: May 15, 2021, 01:08:19 pm »
Whose funeral was that?

Footballs

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #14002 on: May 16, 2021, 09:31:35 pm »
Won the league, on their way to a European Cup final and they are moaning about our game.

Ha ha ha..

Offline Bucko - Dubai

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14003 on: May 17, 2021, 12:53:24 pm »
Alissons goal got more likes in twitter in 2 hours than Man Citys 'champions' tweet got in 5 days

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14004 on: May 17, 2021, 02:33:14 pm »
Who'd have thought that City would scrimp on the Bot funds.

They need to dip into the Etihad funds and expand the Bot program and maybe throw in some influencer's.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14005 on: May 17, 2021, 02:34:42 pm »
Alissons goal got more likes in twitter in 2 hours than Man Citys 'champions' tweet got in 5 days

:lmao

Big club v Small Club.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Onward Liverpudlian

• Kopite
« Reply #14006 on: May 17, 2021, 03:40:21 pm »

I was just going to make the point myself that Alissons goal has got more worldwide positive coverage than City has got for winning the league - in fact their coverage has been pitiful compared to ours last year. It must really piss off their fans and the club.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14007 on: May 17, 2021, 03:56:10 pm »
I was just going to make the point myself that Alissons goal has got more worldwide positive coverage than City has got for winning the league - in fact their coverage has been pitiful compared to ours last year. It must really piss off their fans and the club.
No wonder the media thread on blue moon is so funny!
I’m sure a psychiatrist would find it fascinating!

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14008 on: May 17, 2021, 05:50:17 pm »
Our goalkeeper scoring a goal gets more praise and more media attention than Abu Dhabi winning the league and getting to their first ever champions league final!!
Hilarious.

To the blue loon lurkers. Your club will never get the praise and attention you so desperately crave as everyone knows city are just a sportswashing project.

Offline Mackinaw Peach

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Wigan address
« Reply #14009 on: May 17, 2021, 06:40:09 pm »
Our goalkeeper scoring a goal gets more praise and more media attention than Abu Dhabi winning the league and getting to their first ever champions league final!!
Hilarious.

To the blue loon lurkers. Your club will never get the praise and attention you so desperately crave as everyone knows city are just a sportswashing project.

I took a peek over there and this found this contradictory gem on the topic of Allison's goal:

"What a fuss about not very much at all. And they wonder why everyone hates them.
On the bright side it’s yet another indicator of how small time and irrelevant they’ve become."

All the fuss shows how irrelevant we are, apparently. Logical consistency is becoming rarer than hen's teeth.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #14010 on: May 17, 2021, 06:45:46 pm »
I took a peek over there and this found this contradictory gem on the topic of Allison's goal:

"What a fuss about not very much at all. And they wonder why everyone hates them.
On the bright side it’s yet another indicator of how small time and irrelevant they’ve become."

All the fuss shows how irrelevant we are, apparently. Logical consistency is becoming rarer than hen's teeth.

Haha they’re an odd bunch.

This was a good quote from F365, ironic that the name of their forum is included, I guess football isn’t really for them

There is something objectively joyous about a goalkeeper scoring. You see them lumbering forward, out of place like a punk dancing on stage at The Royal Ballet. You tell yourself that it probably won’t happen; they rarely practice this and they are there to cause a nuisance more than to score. But you know it just might.

And once in a blue moon, if you’ve been good all year and eaten your vegetables and called your mother every Sunday, it happens. If you didn’t let out an involuntary yelp as Alisson’s header hit back of Sam Johnstone’s net with impossibly good accuracy and power, football really isn’t for you.

Believer

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #14011 on: May 17, 2021, 06:48:16 pm »
It's best not to read too much into the mank mind.

Lots of contradictory nonsense.

The premier league are fixing it for us yet Burnley will beat us.

We are irrelevant but control the media. We are obsessed about them but they don't care about us.

Thinly veiled digs at our goalkeeper as he dares to be emotional, while going on about Guardiolas mother.

Looking forward to watching the youth cup final on the 29th May.

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14012 on: May 17, 2021, 07:41:38 pm »
City clearly need to mobilize ALL their bots fans and get 3-4 more likes.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #14013 on: May 17, 2021, 10:25:10 pm »

The IG post from LFC where Alisson scores now has over 18,000 comments and God knows how many loves. Imagine the number of bots they'd have to hire to produce that sort of reaction in 24 hours! :lmao

Offline taylorb1991

• Main Stander
« Reply #14014 on: May 18, 2021, 12:14:44 am »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57144141

This could be very interesting. If an independent regulator came into play and enough fans rom around the country kicked off about the Al Nahyan's homophobic beliefs being directly opposed to that of the Premier League and football as a whole, add to that the sportswashing issue and calls for more investigations to be conducted into City's financial shenanigans, then surely there could some serious penalties for the biggest cheats English football has ever seen

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #14015 on: May 18, 2021, 12:17:50 am »

This could be very interesting. If an independent regulator came into play and enough fans rom around the country kicked off about the Al Nahyan's homophobic beliefs being directly opposed to that of the Premier League and football as a whole, add to that the sportswashing issue and calls for more investigations to be conducted into City's financial shenanigans, then surely there could some serious penalties for the biggest cheats English football has ever seen

So Micah Richards signed it, a man employed by Abu Dhabi Human Rights Abusers FC.  Absolutely farcical.

I’d love something done about football in England, but I can’t be arsed with these sodding ex footballers, plenty of whom likely all have ulterior motives here.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14016 on: May 18, 2021, 07:08:51 am »

Government legislation to bar clubs from leaving the football pyramid surely can’t happen. These are businesses now.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14017 on: May 18, 2021, 09:19:58 am »

No doubt large amounts of cash would make their way into the "independent regulators" pockets via Abu Dahbi to ensure that didn't happen.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14018 on: May 18, 2021, 12:14:16 pm »
‘He can do things even Phil Foden can't’ - my Man City wishlist by Micah Richards https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57147037

Micah Richards is getting paid to offer his transfer/scouting thoughts for BBC. So, what great insights did he bring? What under the radar talent did he find?

Mbappe
Haaland
Grealish

The Prince of bants is utterly stealing a living.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #14019 on: May 18, 2021, 02:41:58 pm »
His Highness is paying for the 5 ManC fans to fly to Porto.  Plenty of responses online about how this is what real owners that care do.  Cares so much he’s only ever been to Manchester once?  This soft power gig isn’t hard....

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14020 on: May 18, 2021, 02:53:29 pm »
His Highness is paying for the 5 ManC fans to fly to Porto.  Plenty of responses online about how this is what real owners that care do.  Cares so much he’s only ever been to Manchester once?  This soft power gig isn’t hard....

Is that the one worth £17 billion or the one worth over £1 trillion? He could get Etihad to provide a fucking entire plane for them without even noticing the money had been spent.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #14021 on: May 18, 2021, 03:00:02 pm »
I’d love something done about football in England, but I can’t be arsed with these sodding ex footballers, plenty of whom likely all have ulterior motives here.

Yep. I ain't signing anything that's being pushed by Gary fucking Rat Face Neville.

Moaning about the "big 6" making the game unfair for the other 14 when him and his dickhead mates are doing exactly the same thing with Salford.

Can't be arsed with millionaires working for the company that priced many normal fans out of being able to enjoy a game on the weekend telling me that my club is the one fucking me over.

Fuck off.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14022 on: May 18, 2021, 03:09:34 pm »

Wonder how much it would cost to buy puff-piece adverts in all the mainstream news and press ahead of the biggest game in your club's existence?
This method probably works out cheaper for the same effect.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #14023 on: May 18, 2021, 03:41:15 pm »
Yep. I ain't signing anything that's being pushed by Gary fucking Rat Face Neville.

Moaning about the "big 6" making the game unfair for the other 14 when him and his dickhead mates are doing exactly the same thing with Salford.

Can't be arsed with millionaires working for the company that priced many normal fans out of being able to enjoy a game on the weekend telling me that my club is the one fucking me over.

Fuck off.
neville spoke well at beginning the super league madness but lost the run of himself and is now just coming across as a cheer leading hypocrite
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14024 on: May 18, 2021, 05:52:03 pm »

Fuck off.

In addition he supports and played for the club that paid way over the odds for Ferdinand, Martial, Lukaku and Pogba and sold Ronaldo for a ridiculous sum, all of which contributed to fucking up transfer fees. He can act all indignant now, but didn't give two fucks as he banked his millions.

Offline lobsterboy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14025 on: May 18, 2021, 06:01:36 pm »
‘He can do things even Phil Foden can't’ - my Man City wishlist by Micah Richards https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57147037

Micah Richards is getting paid to offer his transfer/scouting thoughts for BBC. So, what great insights did he bring? What under the radar talent did he find?

Mbappe
Haaland
Grealish

Sad to see how far the BBC has fallen. Dont forget your licence fee pays for this shite.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14026 on: May 18, 2021, 08:04:03 pm »
In addition he supports and played for the club that paid way over the odds for Ferdinand, Martial, Lukaku and Pogba and sold Ronaldo for a ridiculous sum, all of which contributed to fucking up transfer fees. He can act all indignant now, but didn't give two fucks as he banked his millions.
I'm sure he had no problem picking up whatever money he was on at united under them either. Last four years he only played 62 games. Including one season where he played once

I don't expect him to turn it down cos he was injured and he was.under contract but don't then turn around and call the people who paid you greedy and start taking pot shots at them.

He took their money week in week out

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14027 on: May 18, 2021, 08:05:23 pm »
What a great gesture sportswashing idea by the Prince of Abu Dhabi.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14028 on: May 18, 2021, 11:24:55 pm »
They genuinely looked like the best team in the universe without fans. With fans, they can't play their normal boring game.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #14029 on: May 18, 2021, 11:25:55 pm »
Pep being a wanker with Potter at the end there :lmao

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14030 on: May 18, 2021, 11:29:57 pm »
They genuinely looked like the best team in the universe without fans. With fans, they can't play their normal boring game.

They look like bad champions to me
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #14031 on: May 18, 2021, 11:30:42 pm »
No way they win the league with fans in the stadia.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14032 on: May 19, 2021, 12:09:58 am »

Mbappe
Haaland
Grealish

Just came in to post that. Embarrassing stuff, and not the first such piece he's written for the BBC.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #14033 on: May 19, 2021, 12:18:35 am »
Have these been labelled 'Bad Champions' yet?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #14034 on: May 19, 2021, 12:31:49 am »
Chelsea will beat these

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14035 on: May 19, 2021, 04:58:46 am »
Chelsea will beat these
I fucking hope so. Not that I like the plastics, but i hate the oil-slick human right abusers more.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14036 on: May 19, 2021, 09:22:06 am »
It’s like choosing between typhoid and cholera isn’t it?

That said, the truly sickening sight of Man City’s oil and blood-stained grubby fingers on ol’ Big Ears would be unacceptable, given what they represent and the fact they should have been booted out of the competition for cheating and lying about it, and then “engineering” a successful appeal against UEFA based on a technicality (statute of limitations). Actually, when I think about it, Ebola is a more accurate pathological analogy.

The only scant consultation is, that just like their recent trophy wins, if they do match Aston Villa’s record in the competition, it will be briefly reported but then largely ignored and Guardiola will rant about “disrespect” as he’s done before.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14037 on: May 19, 2021, 09:40:14 am »
It’s like choosing between typhoid and cholera isn’t it?

That said, the truly sickening sight of Man City’s oil and blood-stained grubby fingers on ol’ Big Ears would be unacceptable, given what they represent and the fact they should have been booted out of the competition for cheating and lying about it, and then “engineering” a successful appeal against UEFA based on a technicality (statute of limitations). Actually, when I think about it, Ebola is a more accurate pathological analogy.

The only scant consultation is, that just like their recent trophy wins, if they do match Aston Villa’s record in the competition, it will be briefly reported but then largely ignored and Guardiola will rant about “disrespect” as he’s done before.
Hopefully Salah goes shopping for a new hat on the day of the final.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14038 on: May 19, 2021, 09:41:13 am »
hahaha

that drives them nuts

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14039 on: May 19, 2021, 09:59:27 am »

If Mo posted a photo of himself in a hat on the day of the final I think I'd die laughing.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."