Author Topic: Liverpool 1-1 Man City (2-1): (Gerrard, pen) Half time.....  (Read 93409 times)

Offline Atho44

• Main Stander
  • Bow in the presence of the King. King Kenny.
Cannot wait for tonight's game, it will be tough sure, but I believe. Come on red men!
My Twitter - @Andy_Atherton1

Offline phonic

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
More and more excited the closer it gets. It's going to be bloody difficult, but if the team can be arsed tonight then we have a chance. Would love to see us fly out the blocks and score early.

Offline wheresnemeth

• Legacy Fan
I'd be happy with an ugly, dirty, boring 0-0 draw.
making a c*nting mess of a list, like c*nts on a bike trying to win the Tour de France...

Offline CN23

• Has one so long that he can't hold it himself......yeah right.....
  • Anny Roader
                       Reina

Kelly       Skrtel       Agger
  Johnson                            Enrique

Spearing 
         Henderson  Gerrard 

Maxi     
                Bellamy

Offline Darth Red

• Kopite
Silva is the real danger, especially if our midfield gives him the freedom of Anfield. We need a big performance tonight, this won't be easy.

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
I see spearing included in lineups now. Is he deffo fit to play?
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline phonic

• Legacy Fan

That'd suit me down to the ground. I'd be delighted if there were no shots on goal and the ball didn't leave the centre circle for the whole game.

I think we'll need a goal though because I think city will score.

Offline redforlife

• For future reference an equals sign looks like this: =
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
I see spearing included in lineups now. Is he deffo fit to play?

Nobody seems to have a clue. Hope he is though
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Online Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
That'd suit me down to the ground. I'd be delighted if there were no shots on goal and the ball didn't leave the centre circle for the whole game.

Would beat the West Germany vs Austria game for the most boring game ever. Don't think we'll be that lucky. :P

I expect us to do it the hard way.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
Would beat the West Germany vs Austria game for the most boring game ever. Don't think we'll be that lucky. :P

I expect us to do it the hard way.

Peno's then eh !
 ;D
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Online Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Peno's then eh !
 ;D

That's what I prepare for!

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
Nervous now.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
UNDEFEATED AT ANFIELD.
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali

Offline OrangeMochaFraps

• Legacy Fan
  • Interesting. No, wait, the other thing: tedious.

I don't care how negative or ugly we play.  Anything to get us through is more than good enough.

Offline sidneyroughdiamond

• Legacy Fan
  • There is a light that never goes out
I don't care how negative or ugly we play.  Anything to get us through is more than good enough.

Amen, just frustrate them, chances will present themselves.
Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

Offline a glass of wine Sir?

• Kopite
  • NESV..."thank you" x
Jay must play if fit.
Take us back to the champions league....

http://twitter.com/#!/TimGale031181

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
Nervous now.

Same. Can't wait.

Remember the Madrid semi when Sally Gunnell scored and knocked us out. It meant Rafa was leaving and Hicks and Gillett were still our despotic dictators. Didn't think we'd see a semi-final again for a long time.

So glad to be wrong.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
Amen, just frustrate them, chances will present themselves.

It seems that only happens to us.   :-X

I say we attack them with caution, or go with the counter. There's no doubt they're going to go for that first goal, they'll have leaks all over their defence especially if Savic plays. Then again, closest I am to a manager is in FIFA. :P
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool

Hopefully cup atmosphere tonight to get the boys over the line.

Don't want none of this, im not singing rubbish, everybody singing, all stands, all blocks, all bouncing and supporting the team. Make everyboady know we are Liverpool FC.

Offline Red-juvenated

• Legacy Fan
  • "Normal One"
Just get through to the final, any which way.

Got the makings of a scrappy game this - Nervy Liverpool V's cautuious City.

0-0 final score, LFC go thru - will do me.
Doubters to Believers

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Only thing that IMO really helps us out here is the fact that we've got lads in the squad who know what it takes to be in the Semi's holding a 1 goal lead, that experience could prove to be the difference tonight.

Not going to be easy and IMO, City will certainly score, we simple won't be able to contain them like the other week without the 7 defenders on the pitch ;D

Reckon they'll go with Silva, Nasri, Aguero and Dzeko aswell to give us as many problems as possible. That is a dangerous front 4, either player can cause problems.

Offline Mohammad Shahrul

• Oral Pisser
  • Main Stander
  • Im the Red PHP programmer, huhu!! :-)
    • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petronas_Towers
I am so nervous and almost forget to turn off my kitchen... After the Bolton display, everybody seems fear
and doubtful... Im wondering Im gonna piss in my pants everytime City bombarding our defence like a
Nazi airwave... Must be like shit. I hope we are going to attack them from the start, performing the pass
one-two ala Barca, Charlie Adam possessed by the Alonso ghost soul or whatever fuck and we are
gonna win it with Charlie Adam's Beckham free kick... Dirty or clean, fuck it. Shit, this is ssoo scary dude!!!
Like watching a thriller movie in front of flat screen HD television... Damn it!!!
But as City is a big team, I am confident we are gonna win it like Chelsea, yes!!! :)

« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 09:31:04 am by Mohammad Shahrul »
p/s: I just joined RAWK forum, hope can learn something from you all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petronas_Towers

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
"Possesed by Alonso ghost soul"

:lmao

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
Sabu?

Offline Skrtels Head

• looks uncannily like London Planetarium
  • Kopite
I am so nervous and almost forget to turn off my kitchen... After the Bolton display, everybody seems fear
and doubtful... Im wondering Im gonna piss in my pants everytime City bombarding our defence like a
Nazi airwave... Must be like shit. I hope we are going to attack them from the start, performing the pass
one-two ala Barca, Charlie Adam possessed by the Alonso ghost soul or whatever fuck and we are
gonna win it with Charlie Adam's Beckham free kick... Dirty or clean, fuck it. Shit, this is ssoo scary dude!!!
Like watching a thriller movie in front of flat screen HD television... Damn it!!!
But as City is a big team, I am confident we are gonna win it like Chelsea, yes!!! :)

What did you have for breakfast mate? And where can I get me some?  :D
Whats that on your lip? Is it a mustache or is it SHIT !

Offline DaveCharlie

• RAWK Hidden Gem #1
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Former Formbyite, in Australia, was back, now NZ

Post of the year!

Offline hitnrock

• Kopite
  • Rafa's Red And White Kop
People are talking so much about Spearing!

Going to throw in a card here;

Carroll must play. I can already see the headlines;

"Liverpool scapegoat sinks City as LFC moves into the finals"

He starts of slowly, but starts to mash them after 15 mins. First in the 26min, second in the 44th.

Remember where you did read it first.

GO ON YOU REDS - I am buzzing for this and I know that today our team will make _ALL_ our fans propud (Since its obvious some fans aint so proud at the moment)
We've all done this before..but the way its gone, He's probably not even gonna start.
Waiting for Gerrard is like waiting for Goku.
Only a few moments remaining until Goku arrives.
Next week:

Goku is almost there, can he stop the ginyu force?
Next week:

Goku is about to arrive, is he up to the challenge?

;)

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
We've all done this before..but the way its gone, He's probably not even gonna start.

He hasn't done anything to suggest he should be a guaranteed start.

Muhammad Ali

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan

Muhammad Ali

Offline MULLENEDWINE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Best pre-match quote I've ever seen.  :scarf

Offline Nazi Dickhead

• Legacy Fan
  • Man moth?

-YNWA-

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....

Bit early to be on the beak and ale.

Could have waited until the Wethers finished serving breakfast.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Nazi Dickhead

• Legacy Fan
  • Man moth?
No Charlie Adam, no downing, no Kuyt.
-YNWA-

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
"Possesed by Alonso ghost soul"

:lmao

That was the least funniest part of the quote!

Muhammad Ali

Offline ShibbyLFC

• Kopite
He hasn't done anything to suggest he should be a guaranteed start.

Neither has anyone else except maybe Bellamy. And his knees don't suggest he's a guaranteed start.

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
Neither has anyone else except maybe Bellamy. And his knees don't suggest he's a guaranteed start.

Exactly. So why should Andy be guaranteed a start? Kuyt can atleast link up well with the midfield and knows how to trap a ball. Well, better than Andy anyway.

Muhammad Ali

Offline fivein05

• Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #2
  • Legacy Fan
When I was a kid the league cup was a given every year, a great day out and a peliminary to the usual end of year celebrations. Now it is not the case. I have read in this thread people saying they dont give a shit about this competition and a club aspiring to greater trophies should treat it with the disdain it deserves. Well heres a wake up call Lads, we aren't in Europe, we wont win the league, we have the current champions visiting Anfield on Saturday for what will be a tough FA Cup tie. No Barcalonas on the Horizon, no running around Anfield with the premier league trophy.

The future though Gentleman will hold what the future will hold, lets face it it is far brighter than it was a year ago and, i believe, we will get back to where we belong,but, and its a massive but, it needs to be done gradually. This is the biggest game e have been involved in years !

Yes not a Champions League, not a title decider but lets celebrate the fact we are playing in a cup semi final and yes lets take like we did all those decades ago, as a preude to future celebrations.
One poster on this site is going to let me down this season! Don't let it be you!

Offline ShibbyLFC

• Kopite
Exactly. So why should Andy be guaranteed a start? Kuyt can atleast link up well with the midfield and knows how to trap a ball. Well, better than Andy anyway.

He shouldn't. But I think he will play today. And I think Kuyt and Downing will also play. And I hope we don't need Adam lol.

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

what the what :lmao
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.