Author Topic: Shove fourth  (Read 79298 times)

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Shove fourth
« Reply #920 on: October 24, 2011, 12:13:26 am »
Aye, Pompey away stands out as one particular nightmare. But then gloryhunters only remember the big european victories

6 years and Pompey away is all you bring to the table, that and questioning peoples loyalty to the football club.

If myself, and RedinExile, and all the other Rafapool fans as yourself and Chopper call us, were in fact Rafapool fans or just supported him, wouldn't we have sacked off RAWK in June 2010, handed in our season tickets, or swerved Liverpool matches. Yet two years down the line we are still here dicussing individual passages of play from Liverpool matches, and where we want to see Liverpool next season, and what we think Kenny will do here, etc.? Really because 2 years would be an awful long time to support Rafapool when he was no longer at Liverpool.

It is ridiculous, by all means disagree with us, and continue to feel the need to lambast Benitez at every turn if you feel th eneed to do so to a great Liverpool manager, but where do you get the right to tell people who genuinely care about Liverpool FC, who watch us week in week out, that we aren't Liverpool supporters.

Serious question.
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #921 on: October 24, 2011, 12:14:04 am »
We all have good memories of past successes, but we have to move on and support the club in the here and now, which means getting behind Kenny. Otherwise, we really are living up to the Sponsored by the History Channel joke.

Offline RedinExile

• credulous ingratiating simpleton
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #922 on: October 24, 2011, 12:18:56 am »
Fuck me. Rafa bad, Rafa good?

You sad fuckers.

Judge Kenny. Personally I would wait more than nine games but you ALL have your thresholds.
No, you're wrong. The sad thing is when a so-called Red takes every opportunity to slag the fella who fought tooth and nail for the club. There isn't *two sides* getting distracted here, just a wum who delights in slagging a true red legend off whenever the opp arises. If he starts slagging Paisley should I keep quiet then an all? And you're missing the point about how ironic it is, him calling for true support of the manager.

So if it's all the same, I'll keep having my say for as long as shite keeps getting spouted about our legends.
There are always more fortresses to torch.

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #923 on: October 24, 2011, 12:39:16 am »
And you're missing the point about how ironic it is, him calling for true support of the manager.

Bigger fool you for getting into it with Breitner. I'm fully aware of how hypocritical he is. You should check how quickly Downing has gone from the best thing since Barnes to the average player he always was and Carroll from one of the brighest prospects to a player we should sell today if someone came in with a bid of 15 million.

It's comical.

I'm wondering if the day will come when Kenny falls by the wayside for him.

But, it all kicked off when someone questioned what Rafa would have done with the money that Kenny has spent. It was unnecessary and would rub people up the wrong way.
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline RedinExile

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #924 on: October 24, 2011, 12:41:27 am »
Bigger fool you for getting into it with Breitner.
You are of course completely correct. Spare a ciggy? :D

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #925 on: October 24, 2011, 12:43:41 am »
Ye bu rafa spent 300 mil an never won the league he was a cup manager like hoolier woz

Offline RedinExile

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #926 on: October 24, 2011, 12:50:09 am »
Ye bu rafa spent 300 mil an never won the league he was a cup manager like hoolier woz
I can sense Barney's sleep patterns getting disturbed at this moment, him feeling somehow distressed and waking uncomfortably. Rising, he puts on his slippers and nightgown and makes his way downstairs to make some hot milk to help him back to sleep. He then sees his PC monitor flickering in the dark, and wonders, just wonders, if those bastards are praising Rafa again...

Guess it's probably best just getting topic back on track :)

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #927 on: October 24, 2011, 12:50:59 am »
Listen, United started off like a train, looked unbeatable. In the last few weeks they've struggled against, Chelsea, Stoke and Norwich, been embarrassed by Basle at Home, been outclassed by us and suffered their worst defeat in living memory.

Overall we've had one bad game and with a little luck would be ahead of United. Some people are starting to talk like the world is caving in just because the richest team in the history of football has opened up a gap between themselves and everyone else. We will be competing for the CL places at the end of the season so long as people don't get a downer and start undermining the new found confidence at the club.

Get a grip.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:53:31 am by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #928 on: October 24, 2011, 12:52:04 am »
I can sense Barney's sleep patterns getting disturbed at this moment, him feeling somehow distressed and waking uncomfortably. Rising, he puts on his slippers and nightgown and makes his way downstairs to make some hot milk to help him back to sleep. He then sees his PC monitor flickering in the dark, and wonders, just wonders, if those bastards are praising Rafa again...

:D I loved Rafa, he was my Shankly but while Kenny here the focus should be 100 percent on him and for all he's done for the club on and off the pitch I'd love nothing more than for him to lead us to the top again.

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #929 on: October 24, 2011, 12:52:53 am »

Yup, so are we shoving forth, taking it and bolting for the door, or what.
I said we would finish 5th, think that will in all likelihood be where we end up, but the race for forth is by no means over.
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #930 on: October 24, 2011, 12:55:26 am »
We need a defender, a finisher and a winger. Finisher being paramount.

After watching that today its pretty clear we need an endless supply of money.

The game is a joke now. Ive known that for a while but I think today cracked it. We're just going round in fucking circles
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline RedinExile

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #931 on: October 24, 2011, 12:58:22 am »
I said we would finish 5th, think that will in all likelihood be where we end up, but the race for forth is by no means over.

Seems like it could be building to a very tight final race for third/fourth/fifth; could even be quite a few teams all in to the very end mate. Sorry, not exactly Nostradamus I'm afraid :D

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #932 on: October 24, 2011, 01:06:14 am »

As I said on here yesterday, we just need to get ourselves back in europe. As ridiculous as it is Spurs are better prepared for a race to 4th and have a better squad. This is the first season for the current side

I think people need to understand this and get themselves buckled in for a race for 5th with Newcastle.

And if Arsenal continue their good form or it turns out they simply just had a horrendous start then we're in some real bother
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rickythered

• facedranter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We won it 5 Times
« Reply #933 on: October 24, 2011, 01:07:54 am »
After watching that today its pretty clear we need an endless supply of money.

The game is a joke now. Ive known that for a while but I think today cracked it. We're just going round in fucking circles

Nail on the head. Until we can compete with City and the likes when it comes to transfer fees and wages where going to be scrapping it out for fourth place or a decent run in one of the domestic cups season after season. No point kidding ourselves, may as-well get used to it.
“The Liverpool jersey has become heavy to wear and I want to change that.” Brendan Rodger's

Online downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
« Reply #934 on: October 24, 2011, 01:11:40 am »
As I said on here yesterday, we just need to get ourselves back in europe. As ridiculous as it is Spurs are better prepared for a race to 4th and have a better squad. This is the first season for the current side

I think people need to understand this and get themselves buckled in for a race for 5th with Newcastle.

And if Arsenal continue their good form or it turns out they simply just had a horrendous start then we're in some real bother

People massively under-rate Arsenal here.

They've won 6 of their last 7 games in all comps, with their only loss being an unlucky one at WHL.

as long as RVP stays fit (which he's been fit for a year now), they'd win games. and they have Vermaelen and Wilshere to come back in second half of the season which will only make  them stronger.