Author Topic: FT - 28th Oct League Cup 4th Rd Liverpool 1 V 0 Bournemouth (Clyne 16')  (Read 8083 times)

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
Re: 28th Oct League Cup 4th Rd Liverpool 1 V 0 Bournemouth (Clyne 16')
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2015, 08:56:30 pm »
52' Pushed back to Lovren, and another push forward, Origi on the turn, which to be fair, he looks good doing it, cleared. Sustained pressure here.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2015, 08:57:33 pm »
54' Skrtel gives away a poor, unnecessary free kick, inside the box as was expected but cleared. Not enough 'bodies' for the away side in the Liverpool box.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2015, 08:59:35 pm »
56' Bournemouth frustrated and looking for big passes now, this one hit across to right side of the attack misses the player for a throw in.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2015, 09:01:05 pm »
Bollocks. Close that. Looks like another victim of our players being "afraid to score" as Jurgen put it.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2015, 09:01:06 pm »
58' Pressure from the middle players, Firmino wins it off the Bournemouth player at the perfect spot, goes in the box, hits it across the keeper, just misses... good attempt but should've scored there probably. Looking good nonetheless.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2015, 09:01:33 pm »
58' Pressure from the middle players, Firmino wins it off the Bournemouth player at the perfect spot, goes in the box, hits it across the keeper, just misses... good attempt but should've scored there probably. Looking good nonetheless.

He did well to anticipate the Bournemouth players mistake..was waiting to see it nestle in the far corner. Unlucky.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2015, 09:02:55 pm »
59' Looked like a foul on Randall that, was very similar to what happened in the Sunderland/Newcastle match for the penalty, a shoulder push away. But the referee doesn't give anything.

Liverpool press on nonetheless.

Offline Greebo62

• Matchday Project Manager. Amazingly Available! Apply within, ladies.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2015, 09:03:44 pm »
60'  Thanks to TGF.  Liverpool playing well on the counter but So far no joy.  Allen gets booked for his first real foul
Believe...

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2015, 09:03:45 pm »
We dont seam to have bought out that attacking threat this half that we finished the 1st half with.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2015, 09:04:14 pm »
Perhaps Bournemouth would've done better to run at Skrtel/Lovren rather than try and go around them through the flanks.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2015, 09:04:49 pm »
60'  Thanks to TGF.  Liverpool playing well on the counter but So far no joy.  Allen gets booked for his first real foul

One of those that could go any way. Not much contact, but reckless, and ended up going in with two feet.

Offline Greebo62

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2015, 09:05:21 pm »
62' Great play between Ibe and Firmino leads to shot from tight angle.  GK
Believe...

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2015, 09:05:58 pm »
Lucas looks like he is set to come on.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2015, 09:06:41 pm »
Man City 3 - 0 C Palace
Iheanacho

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2015, 09:06:53 pm »
Really like Firmino being in the team. Can't help but feel when we can consistently put good players around him he'll really shine.

Offline Greebo62

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2015, 09:07:22 pm »
63'  Passing much more slick than the 1st half here.  Firmino in particular.  Liverpool sub - Lucas on for Brannagan
Believe...

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2015, 09:08:12 pm »
Really like Firmino being in the team. Can't help but feel when we can consistently put good players around him he'll really shine.

As Rush 82 has said about him and Ibe...

Those two seem to building a really nice understanding. Some lovely touches between the two of them on show.

As an aside, we really are giving the ball away very easily.

Hopefully Lucas coming on will put a little end to that, or at least it has us covered should they break.

Offline Greebo62

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2015, 09:09:53 pm »
66' Ibe gets away down the right but his pull back is weak and to no-one.  Playing well though
Believe...

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2015, 09:10:23 pm »
Good sub, Lucas for Brannagan. Midfield hasn't been poor, but I feel it both should and could be more.. assertive.

This will change with the General taking the field ;D

Decent enough game for Brannagan, valuable minutes and experience.

Fully agree.

Offline Greebo62

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2015, 09:13:08 pm »
68'  Liverpool quite obviously playing higher up the pitch.  Firmino beginning to remind of a certain Uraguayan...  Bournemouth sub King on for Arter
Believe...

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2015, 09:13:11 pm »
Surprised that Adam is wearing a colour that is very close (at TV viewing distance anyway) to the Bournemouth main kit.

Got to be honest and say I havnt noticed that. Will have a look....Yea I see how you see that.

Offline Greebo62

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2015, 09:15:19 pm »
72'  Was another sub for Bournemouth but didnt catch the names.  Liverpool putting pressure on the Kop end.  Ibe and Randall combine to create a great chance.  Corner 
Believe...

Offline Greebo62

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2015, 09:16:45 pm »
73  Corner cleared but we regain it.  Pressure back on Bournemouth
Believe...

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2015, 09:17:25 pm »
That last attack. Origi picked the ball up central and ran diagonally to the left...is that symptomatic of a striker who is low on confidence? Afraid to shoot. Not only did he take the ball wide, he then stayed out wide. Had he not he could quite easily have been on the end of a fantastic low cross from Randell.

Offline Greebo62

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2015, 09:17:37 pm »
75'  Over to JK for the last 15.  Liverpool on top here but still no second goal
Believe...

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2015, 09:18:33 pm »
Southampton 2 - 0 Aston Villa
Pelle

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2015, 09:19:35 pm »
76 - Neat play in our midfield, we can pass it around well.

Not much penetration though.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2015, 09:19:59 pm »
Hahahahha

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2015, 09:20:33 pm »
77 - We work the ball around the edge of the box but Bournemouth have men back in numbers and we can't find a way through.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2015, 09:22:59 pm »
79 - We keep the ball for a long spell, great ball in by Lucas, Ibe cuts it back but it rolls agonisingly through everyone.

Clyne wins it back and Allen is tripped on the edge of the box.

To Klopp's animated relief, we get a free kick in a v dangerous area and Macdonald is booked.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2015, 09:23:46 pm »
Man C 4 - 0 C Palace
Toure (pen)

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2015, 09:24:25 pm »
80 - Close! Teixieira tries to bend the ball back across the keeper but it's palmed away for a corner. Fizzed in along the floor, no one can get a touch and Randall fires well wide from 40 yards out.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2015, 09:25:40 pm »
82 - Free kick to Bournemouth just in our half, aimed into the box and King connects but his header drifts wide.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2015, 09:28:04 pm »
84 - Lots of free kicks right now. Ball given away in midfield, decent run from Rantie across goal but his shot is high and wide.

Offline Greebo62

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2015, 09:28:26 pm »
Teixeira has done enough for me tonight to be in Klopps thoughts for the weekend - as have Firmino and Ibe.
Believe...

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2015, 09:29:18 pm »
85 - Lallana jogs on for Firmino who's given a good reception.

Still early days for our latest Brazilian but a good game tonight.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2015, 09:29:27 pm »
Teixeira has done enough for me tonight to be in Klopps thoughts for the weekend - as have Firmino and Ibe.

Teix not for me, but Ibe and Firmino for sure.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2015, 09:31:22 pm »
87 - Good work from Clyne down the left. Wins the ball then skins his man at the other end.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2015, 09:32:10 pm »
Teix not for me, but Ibe and Firmino for sure.

I think all three have played well. Teix deserves more chances.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2015, 09:33:28 pm »
89 - Great pressing from Liverpool and nearly a first goal for Origi! We force an error and break, Lucas played in out wide and he tries a low cross towards Origi. No defenders anywhere near but the keeper snatches the ball from his feet.

Probably should have scored given the break.