Author Topic: Europa League Group B: Liverpool FC (1) Can v FC Rubin Kazan (1) Devic  (Read 9944 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Re: Europa League Group B: Liverpool FC (1) Can v FC Rubin Kazan (1) Devic
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2015, 09:52:13 pm »
We clear and break...
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2015, 09:52:43 pm »
90' +1 Clyne with a cross in which the keeper claims.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2015, 09:52:53 pm »
We clear and break...
.....but Firmino forgets the meaning of "counter attack"......

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2015, 09:53:05 pm »
.....but Firmino forgets the meaning of "counter attack"......

Hahahha

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2015, 09:53:12 pm »
90' +2 Corner. Skrtel into the keepers arms.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: October 22, 2015, 09:54:39 pm »
The return fixture is going to be very, very interesting.........lots of reasons but bear this in mind too - their keeper has caught/held on to absolutely everything he's got near to. Oh and if you leave the game early, fuck off. I'd have killed kittens to be there tonight and so many are walking out before the whistle. Pisses me off that.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #126 on: October 22, 2015, 09:54:41 pm »
90' +2 As the BT Sports Comms bang on about the fans leaving, Rubin down to 10 etc we come again with YNWA ringing out...

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #127 on: October 22, 2015, 09:55:08 pm »
Sakho has been an absolute rock this game.

Everytime he heads the ball it sounds like he is headbutting a concrete wall.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #128 on: October 22, 2015, 09:55:13 pm »
Lucas just wide...and that should be it ladies and gents.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2015, 09:55:32 pm »
The return fixture is going to be very, very interesting.........lots of reasons but bear this in mind too - their keeper has caught/held on to absolutely everything he's got near to. Oh and if you leave the game early, fuck off. I'd have killed kittens to be there tonight and so many are walking out before the whistle. Pisses me off that.

Agree fully on all that mate.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2015, 09:55:51 pm »
And there is the whistle. 1-1 it ends.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2015, 09:57:14 pm »
Disappointing, what with playing against ten for two thirds of the game, at home, against hardly world-famous opposition, and with two thirds possession, more corners than a three-dimensional dodecahedron and more shots than a hen night in The State or a drug deal in the Haçienda........but it's early days. We still believe.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2015, 01:06:18 am »
Disappointing, what with playing against ten for two thirds of the game, at home, against hardly world-famous opposition, and with two thirds possession, more corners than a three-dimensional dodecahedron and more shots than a hen night in The State or a drug deal in the Haçienda........but it's early days. We still believe.
Early days indeed mate.