Author Topic: PREVIEW: LFC vs Wolves, May 19th ko 4pm. Goodbye Jurgen. Part 1/2  (Read 1457 times)

Offline Sharado

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

We’ve made a mess of sone big send off type games in the past. Gerrard, the standing Kop being 2 that spring to mind. Hopefully we can get a win but it really doesn’t matter. Sunday is all about Jurgen

Ha ha - I was at both of those. Beyond a joke how shit Gerrard's was really and makes me wonder what'll happen sunday, when I'll be there again. Maybe it's me.

Don't really have the words for the last 8 years, but I know I'll cry on Sunday. I'll miss the manager a huge amount, I'll miss the man a hell of a lot more. Danke, Jurgen.
Football, like life, isn't about getting what you want or even deserve. It's about appreciating what you have.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
The result doesn't really matter, the atmosphere and the send off is more important, but as mentioned Gerrard's last home game was utter dross and the last match of the standing Kop not producing a goal was the sad thing.

I thought it was important we turned up against Spurs at least, after the previous home games, and the players did. It'd be nice if they were up for it on Sunday and not just taking it easy ahead of the Euros/Copa which some probably will be.

The after match farewell is likely a bigger deal than the 90 minutes though.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season