Author Topic: FT: Liverpool 3 vs Everton 1 (Mane 8' Penning 28' Phil 31' Origi 60')  (Read 51185 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: FT: Liverpool 3 vs Everton 1 (Mane 8' Penning 28' Phil 31' Origi 60')
« Reply #640 on: April 2, 2017, 01:56:28 pm »
To give Everton some vague benefit of the doubt - and I'm REALLY stretching it here - I think they were capable offering up a lot more than what they ultimately did.  It's not the 1970s anymore; there's no need for hot headed, leg breaking passion.  But they if they had channelled that passion into their football they could have upped their game and given us some bother.  Just a couple of years ago that game might have finished 2-2.

I honestly think that history is just weighing them down.  We've all said, "it's a derby, so form goes out the window", so pre-match jitters are to be expected.  But at some point in the game you just knew the outcome was never in doubt; it was just a question of which of our players might get kicked off the pitch this time.

They deffo have an inferiority complex when playing us at Anfield; and they're not much better at Goodison these days either.
« Last Edit: April 2, 2017, 02:15:47 pm by Red Beret »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Danny55

• Main Stander
  • Evertonian
« Reply #641 on: April 2, 2017, 02:17:08 pm »
To give Everton some vague benefit of the doubt - and I'm REALLY stretching it here - I think they were capable offering up a lot more than what they ultimately did.  It's not the 1970s anymore; there's no need for hot headed, leg breaking passion.  But they if they had channelled that passion into their football they could have upped their game and given us some bother.  Just a couple of years ago that game might have finished 2-2.

I think honestly think that history is just weighing them down.  We've all said, "it's a derby, so form goes out the window", so pre-match jitters are to be expected.  But at some point in the game you just knew the outcome was never in doubt; it was just a question of which of our players might get kicked off the pitch this time.

They deffo have an inferiority complex when playing us at Anfield; and they're not much better at Goodison these days either.

Inferiotity complex is part of it but it's mostly down to you having better players. Plus whenever we play against you your players are right at it giving everything.

People point out the list of teams that have won at Anfield since we have but it's under completely different circumstances to derby day.

Offline ollyfrom.tv

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #642 on: April 2, 2017, 02:21:14 pm »
Great performance. Lucas, Can and Lovren all awesome. Everton just being the thugs they are.
Had a great time in Woolton the night before. Nice olde worlde pub, and met a lovely couple who were great company. They were blues as well.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #643 on: April 2, 2017, 02:29:28 pm »
Well he's got us going in the right direction after two wasted years under the last clown. He gets things wrong (like he did today) but all managers do at times.

It's difficult to see how we push on from what's likely to be a 7th place finish. He's going to have to be unbelievably shrewd in the transfer market. We just haven't got the money to be wasting on players who aren't good enough. I'm looking at you Bolaise for £30m...

Our priority needs to be sorting the centre halves out. They get away with it against the lower teams but are badly found wanting against top draw players. I'm sure you lot couldn't believe the room Coutinho was given today. Par for course with us whenever we play against the top sides away from home.

You seem to have a much more realistic view on the money situation at your club. Like you say he is going to have to be very careful with the money, spend it wisely and be able to develop a team. That way you can fit some of your most talented youngsters into it. My doutbt about Koeman is I would class him as someone, who always has his eye on the horizan. How long will he realistically hang around, especially if not much money is forthcoming?

I agree about your centre halfs, that does need a bit of work, also the tactics yesterday sort of played into our hands. I will forever be grateful that you enabled our magician to get his magic back though.  ;D

But you have been on a good run, it'll be interesting to see what the reaction of your players will be at the next game.  :)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #644 on: April 2, 2017, 02:37:12 pm »
 ;D ;D

Mike Parry‏Verified account @mikeparry8

Absolutely disgraceful that James Bond has come out as a Koppite .. 007 belongs to this nation .. not one football club .. any football club
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Danny55

• Main Stander
  • Evertonian
« Reply #645 on: April 2, 2017, 02:37:29 pm »
You seem to have a much more realistic view on the money situation at your club. Like you say he is going to have to be very careful with the money, spend it wisely and be able to develop a team. That way you can fit some of your most talented youngsters into it. My doutbt about Koeman is I would class him as someone, who always has his eye on the horizan. How long will he realistically hang around, especially if not much money is forthcoming?

I agree about your centre halfs, that does need a bit of work, also the tactics yesterday sort of played into our hands. I will forever be grateful that you enabled our magician to get his magic back though.  ;D

But you have been on a good run, it'll be interesting to see what the reaction of your players will be at the next game.  :)

Always rely on us to get a player back into form!

Yeah, any blues who think we're spending anything other than the Lukaku money is setting themselves up for another summer of misery.

Koeman will stay until he gets a better offer and I don't think that's coming until he does something with us that makes people sit up and take notice. Im happy with him being our manager but no tears will be shed if he goes. He's not exactly personable like Kopp. 

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #646 on: April 2, 2017, 02:40:04 pm »
Thought Origi was almost faultless when he came. Delighted for him to get that goal.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #647 on: April 2, 2017, 02:47:19 pm »
Inferiotity complex is part of it but it's mostly down to you having better players. Plus whenever we play against you your players are right at it giving everything.

People point out the list of teams that have won at Anfield since we have but it's under completely different circumstances to derby day.

Well it's not often you will hear an Everton fan actually acknowledge that Liverpool has better players ;) but as I said, the age old rule of derbies is that form goes out the window.  I think Everton take that to heart in the most negative way imaginable.  Like you said, our players are right at it and yours aren't.  If they had redirected their passion they could have at least made a game of it. 

Worse teams than Everton have been able to take points off us this season, but not winning at Anfield this century is weighing on your team.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Danny55

• Main Stander
  • Evertonian
« Reply #648 on: April 2, 2017, 02:53:54 pm »
Well it's not often you will hear an Everton fan actually acknowledge that Liverpool has better players ;) but as I said, the age old rule of derbies is that form goes out the window.  I think Everton take that to heart in the most negative way imaginable.  Like you said, our players are right at it and yours aren't.  If they had redirected their passion they could have at least made a game of it. 

Worse teams than Everton have been able to take points off us this season, but not winning at Anfield this century is weighing on your team.

As I said I doubt the day Swansea beat you was the same atmosphere or even got the same effort from your players.

I don't think it was really down to our players not wanting it enough yesterday. Maybe they didn't channel it in the right way but you're always up against it when you've got Pennington at centre half and Lewin on the wing. Two players completely out of their depth and you can't afford that in a derby.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #649 on: April 2, 2017, 02:59:12 pm »
Koeman's comments about some of the tackles yesterday (mostly from his own players) are a bit hypocritical to say the least. He was moaning a bucketful after Coleman had his leg broken (and rightly so) but to try and deflect attention away from some of Barkley's tackles (potential leg breakers) he starts criticising Lucas for his 'barge' into an Everton player. He should just shut up. Martin O'Neill was right when he called him 'the master tactician of the blame game' !

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #650 on: April 2, 2017, 03:01:15 pm »
He was the same after the Goodison game. Bitter, deluded c*nt

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #651 on: April 2, 2017, 03:07:32 pm »
As I said I doubt the day Swansea beat you was the same atmosphere or even got the same effort from your players.

I don't think it was really down to our players not wanting it enough yesterday. Maybe they didn't channel it in the right way but you're always up against it when you've got Pennington at centre half and Lewin on the wing. Two players completely out of their depth and you can't afford that in a derby.

It is interesting you mentioned two of your youngsters. What is your opinion on them, as they are often highlighted as a hugely talented bunch by various journalists. I was quite surprised by a lack of pace with some of them, as that is always said to be a really important asset now. Do you think yesterday's performance was a truth indicator or an unfair one?

Offline Danny55

• Main Stander
  • Evertonian
« Reply #652 on: April 2, 2017, 03:28:55 pm »
It is interesting you mentioned two of your youngsters. What is your opinion on them, as they are often highlighted as a hugely talented bunch by various journalists. I was quite surprised by a lack of pace with some of them, as that is always said to be a really important asset now. Do you think yesterday's performance was a truth indicator or an unfair one?

Pennington is fucking awful and should be somewhere in League 1 on the bench. Lewin isn't for me either, saw nothing to suggest he should be getting games for the first team.

Davies is a good player and will be here for years to come hopefully. Lookman looks like he has promise as well even if he is a bit head down in his approach right now.

Too many fans from every club want to see the team flooded with young players but if they're not up to standard then you can't be giving them games out of sentiment.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #653 on: April 2, 2017, 03:42:59 pm »
Pennington is fucking awful and should be somewhere in League 1 on the bench. Lewin isn't for me either, saw nothing to suggest he should be getting games for the first team.

Davies is a good player and will be here for years to come hopefully. Lookman looks like he has promise as well even if he is a bit head down in his approach right now.

Too many fans from every club want to see the team flooded with young players but if they're not up to standard then you can't be giving them games out of sentiment.

Pennington was incredibly nieve in his defending of the Coutinho goal, even when you consider Phil's skill. It really surprised me how much space we were getting all the way through. I would agree about Davies he was probably the stand out for me, Lookman does need to use his eyes a bit more, but that can be quite usual for young players .

It is a hard situation for me, watch Liverpool's under 23's a lot, and there is quite a bit of talent in there. I do agree you cannot give them games out of sentiment alone, but sometimes teams are not losing out by giving the better ones, the chance to prove themselves.

With Klopp he is allowing our better ones into the first team set up on a regular basis now. You look at someone like TAA who came on yesterday, the way  he has come on when he goes back to the under 23's is hugely noticeable, a totally different player. Also his confidence level is really high, which was why Klopp used him in such a free reign yesterday.

The best young ones will always show up anyway, but sometimes the will to buy by fans blinds them to everyone but the outstanding ones. It is why I cannot wait to see how ours come on under Klopp.

Offline Kop307

• Bets against Liverpool. "I could be talking utter fucking shit".
  • Kopite
« Reply #654 on: April 2, 2017, 03:58:45 pm »
TAA played on the right wing. He was brought on to support the attack, not to help Clyne. I think you're doing both Clyne and TAA a disservice when you think he was here to support Clyne. TAA is much more than a right back, this is just where it's easiest to break into the team. Obviously he was so eager for a goal he spend most of the time in the middle. ;D

Baines was their main weapon in the game. I haven't watched the game back, only saw it from the back of the Kop, but it looked to me as though TAA was brought on to help Clyne with the fact Baines was getting down their left consistently, especiallly in the 2nd half. As soon as TAA came on, it stopped. It wasn't an attacking move for me, it was to stop any service to Lukaku.
There are 2 types of posters on RAWK - Those who have an opinion and post - and those who just comment on those who post. Have an opinion - grow up.

Offline MrRaptorTurtle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #655 on: April 2, 2017, 04:01:43 pm »
Brilliant win yesterday! Funny how a bunch of bitters were claiming that Lukaku was gonna run riot around Lovren ;D

Offline Danny55

• Main Stander
  • Evertonian
« Reply #656 on: April 2, 2017, 04:03:11 pm »
Pennington was incredibly nieve in his defending of the Coutinho goal, even when you consider Phil's skill. It really surprised me how much space we were getting all the way through. I would agree about Davies he was probably the stand out for me, Lookman does need to use his eyes a bit more, but that can be quite usual for young players .

It is a hard situation for me, watch Liverpool's under 23's a lot, and there is quite a bit of talent in there. I do agree you cannot give them games out of sentiment alone, but sometimes teams are not losing out by giving the better ones, the chance to prove themselves.

With Klopp he is allowing our better ones into the first team set up on a regular basis now. You look at someone like TAA who came on yesterday, the way  he has come on when he goes back to the under 23's is hugely noticeable, a totally different player. Also his confidence level is really high, which was why Klopp used him in such a free reign yesterday.

The best young ones will always show up anyway, but sometimes the will to buy by fans blinds them to everyone but the outstanding ones. It is why I cannot wait to see how ours come on under Klopp.

It's especially difficult for young lads at Liverpool because unless they're a serious talent then there's no reason why they should be getting games alongside quality players like Coutinho.

Usually with young lads you see that talent/spark very early on. You just know they've got what it takes to cut it at that level. I've watched Woodburn a few times and I've yet to see that from him but obviously Klopp sees something for him to be fast tracked so quickly. Be interesting to see what impact he has on your youth players because it's been a long, long time since anyone came through.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #657 on: April 2, 2017, 04:35:10 pm »
Be interesting to see what impact he has on your youth players because it's been a long, long time since anyone came through.

Raheem Sterling?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #658 on: April 2, 2017, 06:20:18 pm »
Baines was their main weapon in the game. I haven't watched the game back, only saw it from the back of the Kop, but it looked to me as though TAA was brought on to help Clyne with the fact Baines was getting down their left consistently, especiallly in the 2nd half. As soon as TAA came on, it stopped. It wasn't an attacking move for me, it was to stop any service to Lukaku.

As opposed to Barclay, who was just a massive weapon.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Cormack Snr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #659 on: April 2, 2017, 06:34:54 pm »
Everton manager mentioned he had players missing while Klopp didn't say a word. We had possibly the next England captain missing and another who is regarded as one of the best in an England shirt. We also had sick note missing who on his best form would walk in the same team as the other two..

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #660 on: April 2, 2017, 06:53:32 pm »
Thought Origi was almost faultless when he came. Delighted for him to get that goal.
Yep, he couldn't have been given a better ball to run on to, it was quite exquisite from Coutinho, but the lad still had to finish it, Origi pelted that fucking ball in to the back of the net to everyone's extreme delight.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #661 on: April 2, 2017, 07:25:52 pm »
Brilliant win yesterday! Funny how a bunch of bitters were claiming that Lukaku was gonna run riot around Lovren ;D

Well he has been very good in other games but he needed some support and he got none. Our midfield and back 4 all played well and never gave Lukaku any opportunities. So credit to Lovren for his great performance.
#JFT97

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #662 on: April 2, 2017, 07:40:11 pm »
I was quite happy for Lukaku to be winning balls in the air(not that he was really doing it consistently)because 9 times out of 10 it was us who was picking them up,as he had no runners off him..

Offline carling

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #663 on: April 2, 2017, 07:47:05 pm »
Raheem Sterling?

Signed from QPR for £600k (by Rafa :) ).

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #664 on: April 2, 2017, 07:54:47 pm »
Everton manager mentioned he had players missing while Klopp didn't say a word. We had possibly the next England captain missing and another who is regarded as one of the best in an England shirt. We also had sick note missing who on his best form would walk in the same team as the other two..

and despite the fact he'd have been well within his rights to say a helluva lot about that shitehouse Barkley trying yet again to break Liverpool players legs, he didn't. Which made Koeman's whinging about Lucas and Liverpool's coaches even more embarrassing.

He's a class act is Kloppo, however nuts and angry he sometimes is during the actual match ;)

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #665 on: April 2, 2017, 08:05:52 pm »
They were c*nts all over the pitch. Especially Barkley and Williams.

Ref was pathetic, Hope Mane recovers quickly

But apart from that!!!! Great result, nice performance and let's hope we kick on and separate ourselves from the "battle" for 4th place and try and aim higher

Up the reds
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #666 on: April 2, 2017, 08:07:44 pm »

Is that just odd team selection though?  He's a shithouse but I always think Mirallas looks dangerous. Crazy he didn't start over the young lad.

Or was that Koeman hoping for the best but having an excuse up his sleeve?!

Offline Danny55

• Main Stander
  • Evertonian
« Reply #667 on: April 2, 2017, 10:50:17 pm »
Is that just odd team selection though?  He's a shithouse but I always think Mirallas looks dangerous. Crazy he didn't start over the young lad.

Or was that Koeman hoping for the best but having an excuse up his sleeve?!

Probably trusted Lewin as more of a 'reliable' option ahead of Mirallas. Backfired badly because Mirallas is probably one of our few players that has actually threatened to cause problems against you in the past.

Offline daggerdoo

• Kopite
« Reply #668 on: April 2, 2017, 11:14:54 pm »
Thought everton could have been more threatening and that's what i expected to be honest. The only time i was a bit nervy was from their corners, but that's normal.
Williams is a big shithouse, no respect for the game or opposition. Very amusing how emre kicked the ball in to touch so he could receive treatment.
Great win reds. I'm hoping big phil kicks on from here and plays as freely as he did, we need it! Hope mane isn't out for too long!

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #669 on: April 2, 2017, 11:31:56 pm »
The penny finally dropped with Klopp deploying a midfielder in front of the opposition big lummox of a front man. They want to get it down and lay it iff or roll the centre half. Lucas stopped that yesterday. Thought Clyne was woeful. Right from kick off he allowed them to win the header and Milner freaked out on him.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #670 on: April 2, 2017, 11:37:46 pm »
A good performance and a routine win. I'm honestly more worried about Bournemouth and Stoke than I was before Everton. We nearly always trounce them at Anfield.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #671 on: April 3, 2017, 12:02:55 am »

Really could not understand the Everton team selection, I know there were a few injuries but Everton had experience on the bench unused. Of the youngsters the only one I thought was any danger was Lookman.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #672 on: April 3, 2017, 05:48:20 am »
Bit late to this but what a result!  Thought every single player put it in an awesome shift.  In saying that this game didn't really feel like a derby except for their horrific challenges.   Honestly wasn't even worried at all during that game.  Even in the lead up I was only a bit worried about Lukaku but on the whole i didn't feel nervous and dread this game like i usually do.  Doesn't make the win any less enjoyable though  ;D.

Offline KopThat

• "See Tom turn red, See Tom run, Oh happy days."
  • Legacy Fan
  • He who laughs last, didn't quite get the joke...
    • GameFaceMe
« Reply #673 on: April 3, 2017, 07:21:12 am »
We kept the leagues most prolific striker quiet, good work from our defence.

Barkley should have got at least 2 yellows, and they should take a look at Williams against Can.

We scored 3 quality goals, Coutinho is getting back to his best, just a shame we gave up another scrappy goal.

Offline dramared

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #674 on: April 3, 2017, 08:14:18 am »
Just watched MOTD and Martin Keown actually said with a straight face that there was nothing in Williams raking his foot'on Emre's back. Couldn't believe my ears.
Yeah, what an idiot saying there was nothing in that incident. Although not a stamp it was an rake of studs down somebody's back, and it was no doubt intentional as it was not in one movement.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #675 on: April 3, 2017, 09:35:46 am »

In fairness though, Everton were missing key personnel in areas where Liverpool were able to do the most damage.If Coleman was on he would have pushed Coutinho back and limited his dangerous movement in front of the back four. Everton were also on a good run of form and can be disappointed they didn't carry that confidence into the derby.

I think Koeman is most at fault. Firstly he was distracted by pointless spats with the Irish manager before the game. Then he threw a load of kids into the mix (giving himself an excuse in advance) to maintain his formation rather than use experienced players in a different formation. He set the side up to stand off Liverpool players. Finally he was really poor afterwards, sending the wrong message to players and fans alike (stupid tackles are alright, losing yourself in the moment is acceptable etc.) Thought he was very poor at the weekend.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline The Istvan Kozma Fan Club

• Kopite
« Reply #676 on: April 3, 2017, 11:22:46 am »
The 4th best team in Liverpool were pathetic, their only notable act was how Barclay and Koeman overloaded the c*nt-o-meter...

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
« Reply #677 on: April 3, 2017, 12:06:15 pm »
Great and expected win for us. Why oh why do the bitters start the same old 'the tide is turning/we're a better team' etc
Reduced them to the usual ale house tactics that befits a small side.
Well done redmen.
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Offline stevied

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #678 on: April 3, 2017, 03:23:25 pm »
When i listened to Koeman after the game i thought it was as nearly as bad as Hodgsons interview after we got beat 2-0 at theirs, proud of his players !!!! , even Jagielka looked surprised when he was told what Koeman had said

Great stuff from all our lads didnt think any of ours had a bad game , all at it
i can tip em but cant back em

RAWK Aintree tipping champ 2013

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #679 on: April 3, 2017, 03:25:40 pm »
When i listened to Koeman after the game i thought it was as nearly as bad as Hodgsons interview after we got beat 2-0 at theirs, proud of his players !!!! , even Jagielka looked surprised when he was told what Koeman had said

Great stuff from all our lads didnt think any of ours had a bad game , all at it

Jagielka seems a decent guy, from what I've seen and heard.