Author Topic: Everton away selling details, Sat 7th April ko 1230  (Read 6504 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Everton away selling details, Sat 7th April ko 1230
« on: March 15, 2018, 01:15:40 pm »
Liverpool FC have released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Everton on Sunday April 8.

The match at Goodison Park is scheduled for a 2.15pm BST kick-off. Please note, this is subject to change.

The club has received a total allocation of 2,892 stand tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices                                   

Adults – £30
 Over 65s – £23
 Under 18s (Juniors) – £18

Within the allocation are a number of restricted view tickets which carry a reduction of £1.

Hospitality members

Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option two.

Disabled supporters

The club has received within the allocation 13 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets, priced at £30 per pair. Ambulant tickets are also available and concessions apply. Please click here for more details.

Ticket sales

The below sales will take place online only.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders, official Members and fan card holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during 2016-17 on the following days.

Attendance at 13 games: from 8.15am on Tuesday March 20 until 10.45am on Wednesday March 21.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

Sales will then take place in the following order on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Attendance at 12 or more games: from 11am until 1.45pm on Wednesday March 21.

Attendance at 11 or more games: from 2pm on Wednesday March 21 until 10.45am on Thursday March 22.

Attendance at 10 or more games: from 11am until 1.45pm on Thursday March 22.

Attendance at nine or more games: from 2pm on Thursday March 22.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/294312-everton-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 03:01:08 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Re: Everton away selling details
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 01:18:02 pm »
It'll be interesting to see what this drops to
We are a team of one half.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 01:21:13 pm »
It'll be interesting to see what this drops to

12 tickets less than Palace yet starting 2 credits difference, corporates day out!

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 01:57:41 pm »
What excuse do this crowd use for the blatant breach of the 3000 rule.
Kenny Godglish

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 02:09:07 pm »
What excuse do this crowd use for the blatant breach of the 3000 rule.

Same as we do I imagine

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 02:12:38 pm »
Same as we do I imagine
Segregation😡
Kenny Godglish

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2018, 02:22:38 pm »
Segregation😡

And the new disabled section has took quite a few out of what Liverpool give away fans.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2018, 02:41:18 pm »
Shouldn't make a difference. Every team should give 3k regardless of segregation

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2018, 02:45:50 pm »
Shouldn't make a difference. Every team should give 3k regardless of segregation
Exactly the segregation is the home teams problem and once the capacity is 30000 and over it should be a minimum away allocation of 3000 zero tolerance.
Kenny Godglish

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2018, 03:54:22 pm »
12 tickets less than Palace yet starting 2 credits difference, corporates day out!
Gotta allow for those that don't fancy South London 12.30 kick off but fine just along the Road!!!!
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2018, 04:16:40 pm »
That's a bit harsh on Bournemouth!
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2018, 04:19:17 pm »
That's a bit harsh on Bournemouth!
Harsh but fair!!
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2018, 05:07:54 pm »
We've actually got 22 more tickets than the December 2016 away, 2892 vs 2870.  The Man City away earlier this season started at 13 aways & sold out on 9, returns went down to 7.  I reckon it will be touch & go for me to get a ticket with my 10 aways.  The previous season sold out at 15 aways, both 1st sale & returns.  I may scrape 1 in the returns.  Need to know what day/time KO is before even contemplating getting a ticket.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2018, 01:01:29 pm »
I assume this is changing to the saturday now

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2018, 02:18:02 pm »
I assume this is changing to the saturday now

yep, 1230
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

• Legacy Fan
Re: Everton away selling details, Sat 7th April ko 1230
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2018, 11:11:45 am »
Have we stopped getting away tickets in the Paddock at Everton? Not many tickets left already after the 13 sale started.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2018, 11:29:32 am »
Have we stopped getting away tickets in the Paddock at Everton? Not many tickets left already after the 13 sale started.
No. Both LV1 and LV2 were on sale 1st thing, both are sold out now though.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2018, 12:31:01 pm »
thought this was on sale tomorrow.  :no didnt have much choice

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2018, 01:08:18 pm »
No. Both LV1 and LV2 were on sale 1st thing, both are sold out now though.
Aren't the Paddock LV3 & 4, or have I got the wrong area? I thought I had Lower Bullens and got LV2  :-\

I didn't see LV3 & 4 first thing but maybe they were....

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2018, 01:13:36 pm »
Aren't the Paddock LV3 & 4, or have I got the wrong area? I thought I had Lower Bullens and got LV2  :-\

I didn't see LV3 & 4 first thing but maybe they were....

I thought LV1 & 2 were the Lower Bullens & LV3 & 4 were the Paddock according to the map on the away tickets website.  LV3 & 4 seemed to sell out quickly though this morning.  Will have to rely on the Returns the week before the game (on 10 aways).

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2018, 01:28:28 pm »
LV3 and LV4 are the paddock and LV1 and LV2 are the lower bullens

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2018, 02:26:13 pm »
LV3 and LV4 are the paddock and LV1 and LV2 are the lower bullens
Sorry, you're spot on, I got it the wrong way around.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2018, 03:52:13 pm »
I got LV4 first thing.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2018, 09:42:14 pm »
Looks as if it's sold out on 11 aways. But will check the website again tomorrow morning.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2018, 10:44:20 pm »
Looks as if it's sold out on 11 aways. But will check the website again tomorrow morning.
Like fuck it has. There was 15 left when I had a look late this afternoon, there is no way that 15 people that were on 11 aways 'forgot' that the Everton sale had started at 1400 today, they would have logged in bang in on time. If they announce that it has now sold out, not for the 1st time, a handful of tickets would have disappeared. The exact same thing happened last season, I think it was for the derby as well, and it has happened previously as well. It only seems to happen for the United and Everton matches, I wonder why that is  ::)

Hopefully I'm wrong. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2018, 11:13:12 am »
Like fuck it has. There was 15 left when I had a look late this afternoon, there is no way that 15 people that were on 11 aways 'forgot' that the Everton sale had started at 1400 today, they would have logged in bang in on time. If they announce that it has now sold out, not for the 1st time, a handful of tickets would have disappeared. The exact same thing happened last season, I think it was for the derby as well, and it has happened previously as well. It only seems to happen for the United and Everton matches, I wonder why that is  ::)

Hopefully I'm wrong. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

You weren't wrong, went in bang on 1100 to the website & although the Everton game was listed, it said SOLD OUT in the stand & seat selection page.  I tried to refresh & got through once to select a seat, but there were none available.  About 5mins ago, it said no away games were available.  At least I may have a chance with returns on 10, but no guarantee.

AND NOW SHOWING SOLD OUT ON 10 ON LIVERPOOLFC.COM
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 11:24:23 am by Dan The Man 28373 »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2018, 11:29:17 am »
You weren't wrong, went in bang on 1100 to the website & although the Everton game was listed, it said SOLD OUT in the stand & seat selection page.  I tried to refresh & got through once to select a seat, but there were none available.  About 5mins ago, it said no away games were available.  At least I may have a chance with returns on 10, but no guarantee.

AND NOW SHOWING SOLD OUT ON 10 ON LIVERPOOLFC.COM
::)

As the 10 sale did happen, at least returns will definitely go back on at 10 and not 11.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2018, 10:25:43 pm »
Tickets from first sale arrived today

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: April 3, 2018, 04:07:22 pm »
Match Ticket : Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card Holders who recorded 10+ Premier League away games from season 16/17
Tickets will be available online only from 8.15am until 10.45am Wednesday 4 April.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.

Tickets purchased during this sale are subject to availability on a first come first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Click here for a step by step guide to purchasing tickets online.

On Sale Soon
Match Ticket : Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card Holders who recorded 9+ Premier League away games from season 16/17
ONLY IN THE EVENT TICKETS REMAIN: Tickets will be available online only from 11am Wednesday 4 April

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.

Tickets purchased during this sale are subject to availability on a first come first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Click here for a step by step guide to purchasing tickets online.

At least I'm in with a chance with 10 aways, must set my alarm for tomorrow morning!!  I thought there would be no further sales like Man Utd & Palace aways.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #29 on: April 3, 2018, 05:07:17 pm »
A return sale....to stop the trend of late :)

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: April 4, 2018, 08:21:03 am »
Managed to get 1 in the Paddock LV4, very few available, 2 or 3 in the Paddock & the same in the Lower Bullens.  Now just got to get trains sorted!!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #31 on: April 4, 2018, 10:00:41 am »
Managed to get 1 in the Paddock LV4, very few available, 2 or 3 in the Paddock & the same in the Lower Bullens.  Now just got to get trains sorted!!
Well in mate!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: April 5, 2018, 02:31:27 pm »
Ticket from returns arrived today, so all sorted!! Early train on Saturday, but have part of the Saturday left for me.