Author Topic: The corruption fallacy - they’re all out to get us!  (Read 171754 times)

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Re: The corruption fallacy - they’re all out to get us!
« Reply #4240 on: April 27, 2024, 06:33:16 pm »
Well there it is. A referee actively influencing proceedings to cover his own mistakes. Actively seeking collusion from the 'keeper. For me, that's sackable.

It goes far beyond that though. Referees are mic'd up. The two assistants. The 4th official and Stockley Park will have heard that. If the PGMOL do not act then they are complicit in corruption.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4241 on: April 27, 2024, 06:35:21 pm »
It goes far beyond that though. Referees are mic'd up. The two assistants. The 4th official and Stockley Park will have heard that. If the PGMOL do not act then they are complicit in corruption.

We’ve seen from the Diaz clip and also that one they released of Chelsea v Spurs that everyone’s taking over each other all the time. I doubt everyone in the VAR room were watching that in silence. Someone must have been asking what was going on. Woukd be interesting to hear but we never will.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4242 on: April 27, 2024, 06:35:24 pm »
Even the most ardent of "it's just honest mistakes" people must hold their hands up on this one.

I genuinely don’t think that there are many people who would deny that they cover their own arses. The denial is that they fuck us over intentionally.

It was Taylor who last week was the ref for the Forest game wasn’t it?

They’re just arse covering pricks. I suspect he’s blown his whistle out of instinct and then realised he’s made an error and told him to go down.

Offline GivePeasAChant

• Main Stander
  • Liverpool FC and Liverpool FC reserves
« Reply #4243 on: April 27, 2024, 06:35:51 pm »
Thanks for that.

That is quite frankly disgusting. The club now has to act.

I agree but I think we'd need media on our side which isn't the case. The PGMOL are protected by media in this country.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #4244 on: April 27, 2024, 06:36:59 pm »
Diaz 'offside' goal, MacAllister blatant pen, Odegaard handball and this, I'm really falling out with football, it's just too much to take in.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
« Reply #4245 on: April 27, 2024, 06:37:41 pm »
Poor performance again and overall maybe all we deserved, especially after a very drab first half, but no wonder Klopp and the team seem to be tired of it all. Officiating is really farcical.

Like many on here I’ve been watching the game and following the reds for well over 50 years. I try to be even handed and sympathetic to referees, but it’s quite obvious they’ve got to a stage where they really are making it up as they go along.  It’s never been worse.

This season officiating standards in the premier league has hit an all time low. It’s horribly embarrassingly for the self proclaimed ‘best league in the world’. And it’s not all down to VAR. I’ve never seen a referee call on a trainer like that for a non injury after no contact whatsoever.  Unless it’s a serious injury, when does that ever happen?  The goalie fell over grabbing a ball. The ref didn’t give a free kick. So what Taylor then did defies any logic and what’s worse for us … that would not happen against any other team. What the fuck was he doing? Taylor has now totally fucked up in two back to back major games. It’s a fucking shambles but won’t get called out.

Conspiracy? Probably not. That requires extraordinary complicity by many parties.
Incompetent amateur levels of performance? Yes, absolutely. Fucking joke and we have far more of these decisions go against us than anyone other top 6 team in the division. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4246 on: April 27, 2024, 06:37:45 pm »
We’ve seen from the Diaz clip and also that one they released of Chelsea v Spurs that everyone’s taking over each other all the time. I doubt everyone in the VAR room were watching that in silence. Someone must have been asking what was going on. Woukd be interesting to hear but we never will.

We have to request it.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4247 on: April 27, 2024, 06:38:39 pm »
We have to request it.

Scousers moaning again etc etc. Not that should stop us doing anything I know.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4248 on: April 27, 2024, 06:40:09 pm »
I genuinely don’t think that there are many people who would deny that they cover their own arses. The denial is that they fuck us over intentionally.

It was Taylor who last week was the ref for the Forest game wasn’t it?

They’re just arse covering pricks. I suspect he’s blown his whistle out of instinct and then realised he’s made an error and told him to go down.

The point is he has manipulated the outcome of a football match. If it was a player he would be facing a lifetime ban.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4249 on: April 27, 2024, 06:41:54 pm »
The point is he has manipulated the outcome of a football match. If it was a player he would be facing a lifetime ban.

I don't think he realised what had happened as had his back turned.

He then realised and told to GK to go down.

It is as bad as the Diaz one.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4250 on: April 27, 2024, 06:42:51 pm »

It’s not like he even needed to the dumb fuck. A win for us today would have made us feel a tiny bit better but wouldn’t have changed a lot in the grand scheme of things. And maybe we’d even have found a way to concede a third. But his instinct kicked in and he couldn’t face seeing us score a soft one.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4251 on: April 27, 2024, 06:44:24 pm »

Totally agree with that if that is indeed what has happened (as, as damning as it is I don’t think we can be certain (I’m in a bar so can’t hear the volume on that video so not sure if that changes it), I think a lifetime ban is possibly a bit harsh but it should be a lengthy suspension in my book.

I just don’t think he’s deliberately done it to stop us scoring, but as you say, either way that is the outcome so he should be sanctioned for it.

Won’t be though as they’re run by bizzies.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4252 on: April 27, 2024, 06:44:35 pm »
Poor performance again and overall maybe all we deserved, especially after a very drab first half, but no wonder Klopp and the team seem to be tired of it all. Officiating is really farcical.

Like many on here I’ve been watching the game and following the reds for well over 50 years. I try to be even handed and sympathetic to referees, but it’s quite obvious they’ve got to a stage where they really are making it up as they go along.  It’s never been worse.

This season officiating standards in the premier league has hit an all time low. It’s horribly embarrassingly for the self proclaimed ‘best league in the world’. And it’s not all down to VAR. I’ve never seen a referee call on a trainer like that for a non injury after no contact whatsoever.  Unless it’s a serious injury, when does that ever happen?  The goalie fell over grabbing a ball. The ref didn’t give a free kick. So what Taylor then did defies any logic and what’s worse for us … that would not happen against any other team. What the fuck was he doing? Taylor has now totally fucked up in two back to back major games. It’s a fucking shambles but won’t get called out.

Conspiracy? Probably not. That requires extraordinary complicity by many parties.
Incompetent amateur levels of performance? Yes, absolutely. Fucking joke and we have far more of these decisions go against us than anyone other top 6 team in the division. 

The ref is mic'd up. The two assistants will have heard what he said. The 4th official and Stockley Park will have heard what he said to Areola if it isn't investigated then it is pretty much the definition of a conspiracy.

As for Taylor fucking up two matches in a row coincidently those ridiculous decisions just happen to have gone against two of the most vocal clubs who have complained about the PGMOL.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4253 on: April 27, 2024, 06:46:26 pm »
The ref is mic'd up. The two assistants will have heard what he said. The 4th official and Stockley Park will have heard what he said to Areola if it isn't investigated then it is pretty much the definition of a conspiracy.

As for Taylor fucking up two matches in a row coincidently those ridiculous decisions just happen to have gone against two of the most vocal clubs who have complained about the PGMOL.

I would assume he hasn’t said anything, hence the hand gestures.

If that is indeed what is going on I doubt he’s soft enough to tell him to go down verbally.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4254 on: April 27, 2024, 06:46:31 pm »
I thought it couldn’t get any worse after what we’ve seen this season but that today has absolutely floored me. The ref clearly telling the keeper to go to the floor so he can call the medical staff on. I’m beginning to think I’m not seeing what I’m seeing. Are we the mad ones and the officials are the sane ones? I honestly just cannot comprehend what is happening in football now.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 06:48:57 pm by JRed »

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4255 on: April 27, 2024, 06:48:17 pm »
It’s not like he even needed to the dumb fuck. A win for us today would have made us feel a tiny bit better but wouldn’t have changed a lot in the grand scheme of things. And maybe we’d even have found a way to concede a third. But his instinct kicked in and he couldn’t face seeing us score a soft one.

For me the most important thing is not Taylor's motivations but what happens now. It goes way beyond a mistake. It is similar to the Hazkidakis incident when he assaulted Robbo.

The club and the Premier League need to intervene.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4256 on: April 27, 2024, 06:49:41 pm »
I would assume he hasn’t said anything, hence the hand gestures.

If that is indeed what is going on I doubt he’s soft enough to tell him to go down verbally.

His lips clearly move though so he has said something.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4257 on: April 27, 2024, 06:50:37 pm »
His lips clearly move though so he has said something.

Yeah probably ‘are you alright? What’s that? Your knee?’

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4258 on: April 27, 2024, 06:51:30 pm »
Yeah probably ‘are you alright? What’s that? Your knee?’
Have you seen the clip?
If so you wouldn’t think that is what he said.

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4259 on: April 27, 2024, 06:52:24 pm »
Have you seen the clip?
If so you wouldn’t think that is what he said.

What he gestures with his hands and what he says are different things.

I could be wrong, he could be a bigger moron than I’m giving him credit for but if he’s smart that’s what he’d have done.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4260 on: April 27, 2024, 06:54:00 pm »
What he gestures with his hands and what he says are different things.

I could be wrong, he could be a bigger moron than I’m giving him credit for but if he’s smart that’s what he’d have done.
Have you seen the clip?

He’s probably panicked did the first thing he could think of to get out of it, which was telling the keeper to go to ground.

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4261 on: April 27, 2024, 06:57:10 pm »
Have you seen the clip?

He’s probably panicked did the first thing he could think of to get out of it, which was telling the keeper to go to ground.

Yeah I’ve seen it.

My point is he knows he’s mic’d up so if he’s clever he’d insinuate the player was injured so that the audio conforms to that.

You could be totally right, in which case you’d hope he’s now absolutely fucked.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4262 on: April 27, 2024, 06:59:27 pm »
Yeah I’ve seen it.

My point is he knows he’s mic’d up so if he’s clever he’d insinuate the player was injured so that the audio conforms to that.

You could be totally right, in which case you’d hope he’s now absolutely fucked.

He’s not fucked.

He will just say player said he was injured.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4263 on: April 27, 2024, 07:01:18 pm »
Yeah I’ve seen it.

If he is clever he just lets it play out. It isn't Taylor who has made the mistake it's Areola. I mean he didn't blow his whistle at Old Trafford when Quansah inexplicably failed to spot Fernades and played the ball to him.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4264 on: April 27, 2024, 07:02:41 pm »
Taylor shouldn't be able to referee our games. Simple as that. We can't be refereed by an Australian, why should we have to be refereed by a Manc?

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4265 on: April 27, 2024, 07:03:31 pm »
He’s not fucked.

He will just say player said he was injured.

How does he explain blowing his whistle 50 yards from Areola though?

If he can spot a head injury which is the only reason to stop play from 50 yards then he is wasted being a referee. He should use his unique diagnostic abilities in a Hospital.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4266 on: April 27, 2024, 07:06:25 pm »
Have you seen the clip?

The fact that he's trying to cover it up is what I find really incredible. He fucked up by blowing his whistle to stop Gakpo from getting the ball. Surely the mature thing to say is, "oh sorry, I thought I'd given a freekick, but I realise now I hadn't. I'll do a drop ball to restart." I could even sort of get if he'd just lied and said he gave a freekick. But to make the keeper sit down for a non-existing injury (and not even a head injury), and get the physios to come on, all just in a completely stupid attempt to cover up his error is really weird.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4267 on: April 27, 2024, 07:06:26 pm »
This Is Anfield understands that the match official had actually signalled an advantage after the clash between the two players in the area.

That advantage came to an end when Gakpo attempted to close down the ball, forcing Taylor to stop play.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4268 on: April 27, 2024, 07:09:39 pm »
This Is Anfield understands that the match official had actually signalled an advantage after the clash between the two players in the area.

That advantage came to an end when Gakpo attempted to close down the ball, forcing Taylor to stop play.

But it's a goal kick. How can that be an advantage? There is a break in play.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4269 on: April 27, 2024, 07:10:39 pm »

The keeper has the ball in his hands. That resets play. If that was true why does he call for the physios and tell Areola 'floor'.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4270 on: April 27, 2024, 07:11:06 pm »

It’s not a goal kick.

He waves play on after Areola gets up.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4271 on: April 27, 2024, 07:11:45 pm »

It wasn't a goal kick. Areola caught the ball. Once he throws it onto the floor it is a different phase of play.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4272 on: April 27, 2024, 07:14:30 pm »
It wasn't a goal kick. Areola caught the ball. Once he throws it onto the floor it is a different phase of play.

Yeah, I just remembered it didn't go out. But still, I don't think it can be an advantage if the keeper has the ball in his hands. (As you said).

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4273 on: April 27, 2024, 07:24:13 pm »
Yeah, I just remembered it didn't go out. But still, I don't think it can be an advantage if the keeper has the ball in his hands. (As you said).

It is absolute nonsense. The keeper has the ball in his hands he has the advantage. The keeper clearly thinks he has a free kick. The keeper has made a mistake and it is not Taylor's job to bail him out by cheating.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4274 on: April 27, 2024, 07:25:17 pm »
Yeah I’ve seen it.

It doesn’t matter if the keeper was injured, he clearly wasn’t anyway as he was just fucking about pulling his socks up. Even if he was injured tho, the referee has no right to blow his whistle. If the keeper was injured and wanted attention, he would e thrown the ball out of play, not spun it a few yards away as if he was about to kick it upfield. It is outright cheating from Taylor.

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4275 on: April 27, 2024, 07:27:10 pm »
If he is clever he just lets it play out. It isn't Taylor who has made the mistake it's Areola. I mean he didn't blow his whistle at Old Trafford when Quansah inexplicably failed to spot Fernades and played the ball to him.

I think it’s an instinctive reaction, it sort of looks a bit weird, the keeper puts the ball down in his area and the attacker tries to rob it.

He blows his whistle instinctively, realises he’s fucked up then tries to cover himself.

I could be totally wrong obviously but that’s my guess with it.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4276 on: April 27, 2024, 07:27:45 pm »

That’s not the case tho. If a ref plays advantage it lasts only a few seconds. If the player then completely fucks up that advantage it’s tough shit.

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4277 on: April 27, 2024, 07:29:12 pm »
It doesn’t matter if the keeper was injured, he clearly wasn’t anyway as he was just fucking about pulling his socks up. Even if he was injured tho, the referee has no right to blow his whistle. If the keeper was injured and wanted attention, he would e thrown the ball out of play, not spun it a few yards away as if he was about to kick it upfield. It is outright cheating from Taylor.

Not disputing this.

If he’s done what it looks like he’s done it’s utter fucking bullshit and he should be heavily punished for it.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4278 on: April 27, 2024, 07:38:46 pm »
The soft c*nt restarts play with a drop ball.

Areola picks the ball up.

areola" border="0

So he didn't decide there was no advantage and went back and awarded a free kick. This gets worse by the minute.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 07:42:09 pm by Eeyore »
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4279 on: April 27, 2024, 07:45:23 pm »
Cheating Manc shit.
No way that bastard supports anyone but man utd.
Bent as fuck.
Good luck Arne, you are going to need it as our game is fucking rotten and corrupt to the core.